Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa

flashy_mcflash posted:

He doesn't. The ultra-conservative poo poo is right from his mouth and from his keyboard. He has no positive message outside of "I am the best and no one but me realizes this"

Nah, if you actually watch his poo poo and read his messages he is extremely positive about people bettering themselves and having the power to change. Dude has wildly differing political views to me, but his youtube videos are actually a pretty solid way to get fired up before a workout too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
Watching The Warrior yell, berate and motivate pussy emo bands is enough entertainment for me to ignore my historical bias against him. I'd order the show off iTunes or something in a second.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Warrior's a pretty despicable person but he actually has some pretty sound fundamental principles in his life (aside from the ones that make him a homophobic conservative nutbag, of course), so I have this odd blend of respect and disdain for him.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I suppose it is a fair statement that he really does want to motivate and help people (unless you're gay!), but I can't help but filter everything he says through Ayn Rand glasses.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

He doesn't recognize me. I'm sad:(

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Jinder Mahal posted:

If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

AJ Lee posted:

No wonder I'm always so itchy.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
everyone should tweet @heelziggler pictures of yourselves doing lovely handstands and duckwalks. it's for his own good 'cause he should stop

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

P. Gordon Diddy posted:

everyone should tweet @heelziggler pictures of yourselves doing lovely handstands and duckwalks. it's for his own good 'cause he should stop

No! Never!

pitlo
Dec 30, 2004

You won't get anything
done by planning.
Here's another indie fed's twitter:
http://twitter.com/clashwrestling
It's for CLASH wrestling, a southeast Michigan promotion.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

P. Gordon Diddy posted:

You go gently caress yourself, buddy.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

dshban
Jan 31, 2007

REFEREE
im a ghost
I had to back up Kellie Skater in an argument with Dave Prazak about Netball just before.

You know, normal Twitter stuff.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Apparently, Wade Barrett was viciously attacked by Heath's dog.

The dog in question?

It leaves me with the question of: What in the hell was Wade doing at Heath's house?

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

I bet they're best friends in real life.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Oh I know, it's just amusing because Wade tweets in character.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

TheRealMorrison posted:

humble pie tastes like crap

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

YOUR DADS HAIR posted:

Sooo tonight's his last night, right?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

The Batiri posted:

Kobald chasing this rabid & seemingly pregnant armadillo around our camp fire is far more entertaining than this episode of Monday Night Raw

Imagine what they get up to when it's a bad episode!

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Imagine what they get up to when it's a bad episode!

Human centipedes, as far as the eye can see...

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.

Writer Cath posted:

It leaves me with the question of: What in the hell was Wade doing at Heath's house?

Duh... making sure that the living embodiment of disaster and human misery that is Heath Slater doesn't get a chance to go out and inflict his presence on other people. How quick are we to forget the ones who diligently fight to protect our freedoms. :911: (We need an emoticon for that Polish uprising thing Barret has on his tights now).

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Borh posted:

Duh... making sure that the living embodiment of disaster and human misery that is Heath Slater doesn't get a chance to do out and inflict his presence on other people. How quick are we to forget the ones who diligently fight to protect our freedoms. :911: (We need an emoticon for that Polish uprising thing Barret has on his tights now).

Company loves Misery.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I wonder if WWE will regret this Twitter push when they realize that people who leave will still have a direct link to all their followers. It kind of clashes with Vince's need to control and carefully brand everything that comes out of the company.

It's not like those official superstar webpage URLs from the early '00s, where they could just shut one down if they wanted to.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Minidust posted:

I wonder if WWE will regret this Twitter push when they realize that people who leave will still have a direct link to all their followers. It kind of clashes with Vince's need to control and carefully brand everything that comes out of the company.

It's not like those official superstar webpage URLs from the early '00s, where they could just shut one down if they wanted to.

If only WWE's Facebook-like thing had worked out, Vince could have had it all.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Our TEW booking is coming to life! :stare::

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

Please watch NXT on WWE.COM. This is the first time to have a tag team with @trentylocks !

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

smashpro1 posted:

Our TEW booking is coming to life! :stare::

That could be super fun!

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

apsouthern posted:

Steen never did agree to move out of my bathtub.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Steen never did agree to move out of my bathtub.

Don't you have some grub to make him too?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

@CMPunk posted:

@TrueKofi KOFI! You'll never guess who asked about you tonight in japan!

@TrueKofi posted:

@CMPunk I'll bite.... Who? ...

@CMPunk posted:

@TrueKofi NOOOOOOOBODY!!!!!!!!

:wal: :iceburn: :stat:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Kofi Kingston posted:

Sheamus is the Great White. I am The Magnificent Black.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Perigryn posted:

Why is that not a tag team?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

coconono posted:

Why is that not a tag team?

Irish Kofi?

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

apsouthern posted:

Irish Kofi?

Black Irish
Cabbage Boom
Shade of Grey
Russo's Dream
Ghana get Mad

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Sionistic posted:

Black Irish
Cabbage Boom
Shade of Grey
Russo's Dream
Ghana get Mad

White Jamaican

But having seen WWE's current trend of naming tag teams, it would probably be something like Temper Fly

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
2/3 of an Oreo

Just kidding, I don't want that tag team to ever exist because Kofi sucks and would drag Sheamus down

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Mystery Opponent posted:

2/3 of an Oreo

Just kidding, I don't want that tag team to ever exist because Kofi sucks and would drag Sheamus down

Dude, Kofi jumps really high.

Borh
Oct 2, 2005

Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.
Kofi rules. You people are crazy.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Sheamus HAS to be in a team called "Ebony and Ivory" at some point in his career.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He and Mark Henry in a team called "TV CONTRAST SETTING CALIBRATION" would be great and useful for many new HDTV adopters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Borh posted:

Kofi rules. You people are crazy.

Seriously Kofi is my favorite non-masked flippy dude.