Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zynga dot com
Nov 11, 2001

wtf jill im not a bear!!!

A dossier and a state of melted brains: The Jess campaign has it all.

ahhh spiders posted:

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

ahhh spiders posted:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ahhh spiders posted:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Just ordered these for my boys for Christmas, pics are from the Esty page.

Gynocentric Regime fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Dec 3, 2011

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DMeBDhNViY

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

this video made my cat convinced there was another cat stuck in my laptop :ohdear:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

ahhh spiders posted:

i love this catte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ahhh spiders posted:

is this a relative of magda's ?

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just let clancy out on the breezeway and he was interested in what looked like a moth stuck to the wall that wouldn't move

came back 5 minutes later and he was chewing something down :3:

internetpizza
May 8, 2007

Oh man, grownups and their sleazy conversations!
longhair catte owners: how bad does the shedding get?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SuspectedIdiot posted:

:unsmigghh:

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

FISHMANPET posted:

EEEEE, may have finally conviced the fiancee to get another catte with this sweetheart:

http://www.animalhumanesociety.org/adoption/detail?id=14550422

Welp, she's mine now. The two cattes are in seperate rooms, there was a little bit of hissing when they saw each other under the door.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

SuspectedIdiot posted:

our maine coon mix Rocky passed away about two months ago. i wouldn't be surprised if we're still finding evidence of her this time next year

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

ahhh spiders posted:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SuspectedIdiot posted:

if you wear any dark colors to work, just leave for work immediately after getting dressed in the AM

sit on nothing

also don't let the cat hair accumulate in your car seat to any degree or it will never ever be removable

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
cat hair is the worst part of cats

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

.plistopher reeves posted:

cat hair is the worst part of cats

This. Although Leeloo seems to shed more than Elmer even though he has longer hair.

SO I had vanillaslimfast PM .plistopher reeves about business catte ties. I haven't heard from him yet. BUT I had an idea of maybe some way of helping doing a YOSPOS Dexter fundraiser by making some cool catte ties. Not sure what the price I would have to make them but I would do a large portion of the sale go to help out with medical costs. If this seems like a good idea let me know and I'll put up something on my Etsy page probably in the next week.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

please make some cat ties

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/HbYNf.jpg :nws:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Funhilde posted:

This. Although Leeloo seems to shed more than Elmer even though he has longer hair.

SO I had vanillaslimfast PM .plistopher reeves about business catte ties. I haven't heard from him yet. BUT I had an idea of maybe some way of helping doing a YOSPOS Dexter fundraiser by making some cool catte ties. Not sure what the price I would have to make them but I would do a large portion of the sale go to help out with medical costs. If this seems like a good idea let me know and I'll put up something on my Etsy page probably in the next week.

yeah you should totally friggin do this dude

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
people always looking for catte ties and it's a good cause

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
ralph is mos def a teenager now but he hasn't turned into an rear end in a top hat, if anything he's friendlier now than he was as a kitten. however, he now wants to play literally all the time, there is never a fifteen minute period of the day where he isn't asking to play with me, the wife, or frank. never thought i could get tired of playing with an adorable catte but jesus christ

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
oh and if we put him outside the bedroom for the night there's a pile of toys in front of the door when i wake up in the morning

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Trig Discipline posted:

oh and if we put him outside the bedroom for the night there's a pile of toys in front of the door when i wake up in the morning

just going off my own experiences, this may never stop.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

El Gar posted:

yeah Leeloo does this all the time

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

I don't even have a cat and I'd totally buy a cat tie and end up bleeding to death attempting to put it on my neighbors cat, just to help pay for dexter.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

El Gar posted:

it makes me sad because it means he was out there in the middle of the night wishing we would play with him :smith:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

SuspectedIdiot posted:

look at it this way: i technically have three cats in my house, Dido, Cleo and a nameless one who's mass is distributed evenly in all the rooms.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
how to wrappe your catte for christmas

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

how to wrappe your catte for christmas

RIP Flippy :(

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Trig Discipline posted:

Rebus is getting into his teens now and he's way more friendly than when we first grabbed him off the porch. he'll even sleep with us. it's Pretty Mommy who causes all the ruckus at night. as soon as the lights go out, it's time to hunt toys: she'll find a toy, kill it, then announce her victory by parading around the house (usually straight to into the bedroom), meyowling while holding the dead toy in her mouth. You'd think the sound would be muffled but no.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

duTrieux posted:

guess how this cat feels about mondays

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Lords of Acid cosplay

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

axolotl farmer posted:

Lords of Acid cosplay

would go to this vegas show

Dache
Dec 26, 2003

this happy little fella is steve

fork bomb posted:

Rebus is getting into his teens now and he's way more friendly than when we first grabbed him off the porch. he'll even sleep with us. it's Pretty Mommy who causes all the ruckus at night. as soon as the lights go out, it's time to hunt toys: she'll find a toy, kill it, then announce her victory by parading around the house (usually straight to into the bedroom), meyowling while holding the dead toy in her mouth. You'd think the sound would be muffled but no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI99zA89ggA

"LOOK WHAT I DID"

"EHY YOU'RE NOT LOOKING"

enotnert
Jun 10, 2005

Only women bleed
Came home last night, Ollie was loafin p. hard.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

enotnert posted:

Came home last night, Ollie was loafin p. hard.

hehe, loaf is definitely the word.

fat cats best cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Trig Discipline posted:

d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww :3: