Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Poque posted:

Those last two are two of my favorite gifs that I've ever made.

I don't know no Portuguese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

T. Fine posted:

That's it George. Come on, come on. Give it to me. Come on, work it. Work it. Yeah be a man, be a man. You are a lover boy!

I'M GIVING YOU A RAISE!!!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

T. Fine posted:

That's it George. Come on, come on. Give it to me. Come on, work it. Work it. Yeah be a man, be a man. You are a lover boy!

Ok, we got your strawberries, your chocolate sauce, your pastrami on rye with mustard, your honey....

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Ok, we got your strawberries, your chocolate sauce, your pastrami on rye with mustard, your honey....

Maybe it was Ghostbusters :haw:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

DrBouvenstein posted:

I find pastrami to be the most...sensual of all the salted cured meats ;)

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

T. Fine posted:

He said the key word was tasteful. :(

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I think the ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it? Ah, I can't, dammit.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

safety dan posted:

He said the key word was tasteful. :(

What? So what? It's a nipple. A little brown circular protuberance. What's the big deal? See everybody's got them. See I got them.

[a gif that Poque is going to make of Jerry & Kramer lifting their shirts goes here. Season 4, ep. 13, The Pick. thank you friend.]

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

T. Fine posted:

What? So what? It's a nipple. A little brown circular protuberance. What's the big deal? See everybody's got them. See I got them.

[a gif that Poque is going to make of Jerry & Kramer lifting their shirts goes here. Season 4, ep. 13, The Pick. thank you friend.]

Kramer. Saw me naked. Jeeeerrryyyyy, How can I Liiiiiiiiiiiiiive?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

potee posted:

I think the ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it? Ah, I can't, dammit.

At the restaurant I work at, we ran out of ginger ale syrup one night, and my manager said to mix Coke and Sprite! :v:

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
So I sat there for a while, 20 minutes, an hour...

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Then each of us would only have to be like a half-man.

That sounds about right!

ChickenMedium fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Dec 8, 2011

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

potee posted:

I had pony!

And you're gonna need it.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
And a poorly made one. Even by rat hat standards.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

And a poorly made one. Even by rat hat standards.

*knock knock* Are these alive? *knock*

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Poor George. The whole world is out to get him.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Capt. Sticl posted:

Kramer. Saw me naked. Jeeeerrryyyyy, How can I Liiiiiiiiiiiiiive?

Some googling tells me this is from The Truth, but I have no memory of this whatsoever. Then again, they edit the hell out of every episode in syndication, so maybe they cut it out.

triteon
Feb 20, 2005

I was searching youtube for some Vandelay Industries scenes and I came across this guy that makes movie trailers cut up from Seinfeld. There's a bunch of them on there.

Kramerica is my favorite one out of the bunch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJI8BkNYOJY&feature=related

The Human Fund is a feel good movie of the year type
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evAljjApeMg&feature=related

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Kramerica may have the most complicated plot of any movie ever made.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sash! posted:

Kramerica may have the most complicated plot of any movie ever made.

I lost it when the CubansDominicans showed up. That movie will be five hours long.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

T. Fine posted:

Poque fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Dec 8, 2011

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Jerusalem posted:

I lost it when the CubansDominicans showed up. That movie will be five hours long.

For me it was the doors opening to reveal the Soup Nazi. That was loving brilliant.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
George: Stand back and watch the magic.
*uselessly hits buttons on phone*
Elaine: Dial 9, Merlin.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
No thank you. I don't want coffee.

It keeps me up.

Too late for me to drink coffee.

I said this to her.

SneekieBinder
Aug 23, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

No thank you. I don't want coffee.

It keeps me up.

Too late for me to drink coffee.

I said this to her.

People this stupid shouldn’t be allowed to live.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The only way I could possibly explain this is by saying that I am actually Batman, and I have just seen the Batsignal light up in the sky.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hi, Mister Pitt! Is Elaine there?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Poque posted:

Hi, Mister Pitt! Is Elaine there?

Heeeey! A dinosaur! :haw:

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
So please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, Lord of the Idiots.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm volunteering at this promotional booth for work tomorrow, and a few days ago when I remembered that I had signed up a while back, I was kind of bunmmed until I found out that this event is Festivus themed.

It's the Freret Street Market here in New Orleans, and they're calling this one "Freretstivus". They're going to have an unadorned aluminum pole on display, a Feats Of Strength event, an Airing Of Grievances, a regifting booth and a "serenity now" booth.

I read the e-mail describing all that and now I'm actually pretty excited to work it.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I'm volunteering at this promotional booth for work tomorrow, and a few days ago when I remembered that I had signed up a while back, I was kind of bunmmed until I found out that this event is Festivus themed.

It's the Freret Street Market here in New Orleans, and they're calling this one "Freretstivus". They're going to have an unadorned aluminum pole on display, a Feats Of Strength event, an Airing Of Grievances, a regifting booth and a "serenity now" booth.

I read the e-mail describing all that and now I'm actually pretty excited to work it.

How do you know when it's over? Who gets pinned?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mr. Banana Grabber posted:

How do you know when it's over? Who gets pinned?

Good question! I think the event is put on by this husband and wife duo, so I guess when both of them get pinned, we can all go home.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
I made my parents a Festivus Pole about five or six years ago, and they thought it was funny at first and put it out, but about three years ago they quit taking it out. I always have to go dig around in the attic when I go over there to find it, and this year they had a bunch of stuff piled up in front of the access door. My dad had really hidden the Pole well, too. I decided that that was a grievance that needed airing when I had finally gotten it set back up in the middle of the living room. They didn't think that it was as funny as I did.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The Human Cow posted:

I made my parents a Festivus Pole about five or six years ago, and they thought it was funny at first and put it out, but about three years ago they quit taking it out. I always have to go dig around in the attic when I go over there to find it, and this year they had a bunch of stuff piled up in front of the access door. My dad had really hidden the Pole well, too. I decided that that was a grievance that needed airing when I had finally gotten it set back up in the middle of the living room. They didn't think that it was as funny as I did.

Were you able to ultimately prove your point by pinning your father?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

The Human Cow posted:

That's why you keep it in the crawlspace, duh!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Oh come on, what do you care. You know where you're going.

megamars
Nov 12, 2010
As I rained blows upon goons, I realized there had to be another way.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
IS THIS SEINFELD'S VAN? SEINFELD'S VAN! SEINFELD'S VAN!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Criminal Minded posted:

IS THIS SEINFELD'S VAN? SEINFELD'S VAN! SEINFELD'S VAN!

I knew it wasn't Berkowitz!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Boy, were there a lot of dogs on that route.