Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Dusty really makes no goddamn sense on Twitter.

He is the truest representation of anyone I've seen on Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I find it funny that Dusty arguably has a better grasp of how to use Twitter than Goldust does at this point.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The GIG posted:

One of these days we really need to find out which of us is Punk.

I bet it's Shaman of Cum.

im punk

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

The Shaman of Cum posted:

im punk

You do have an unnatural dislike of all things Chikara. Show me on this doll where Quack touched you.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The Shaman of Cum posted:

im punk

IM Punk is always on AIM.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Minidust posted:

I find it funny that Dusty arguably has a better grasp of how to use Twitter than Goldust does at this point.

Goldust knows how to use Twitter fine. It's just that people apparently read his tweets and think that they'll be the exception to the "'follow me!!1!' No" chain.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Goldust knows how to use Twitter fine. It's just that people apparently read his tweets and think that they'll be the exception to the "'follow me!!1!' No" chain.

On the plus side, Dusty hasn't euphemistically told his followers he was cumming on them. Repeatedly.

In that vein Dusty know far better how to use Twitter than Goldust.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

DustyWWE posted:

The most powerful weepin one has is his voice .

DustyWWE posted:

In the old west guns were called weepins, they would leave wives alone when the gun the man . Left them weeping

I'm so glad Dusty is on Twitter.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Aww did you get tired of twitter Moose?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

KungFu Grip posted:

Aww did you get tired of twitter Moose?

Huh? Did I miss something?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Huh? Did I miss something?

Twitter lied to me about Moose Bigelow's profile not existing. :mad: buggy loving site.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

KungFu Grip posted:

Twitter lied to me about Moose Bigelow's profile not existing. :mad: buggy loving site.

use tweetdeck, spaz or echofone. The twitter site is awful.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

coconono posted:

use tweetdeck, spaz or echofone. The twitter site is awful.

Tweetdeck broke for me :(

I'll try Spaz and Echofone later.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

KungFu Grip posted:

I'm tweeting FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lone Rogue posted:

I'll try Spaz and Echofone later.

if you're using the chrome version you have to completely uninstall it and reinstall from the chrome store. BOSSMODE.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
heel turn here with a name change. I had to ditch my Twitter due to some internet fuckery, but just brought it back. I re-followed a few of you that I tweeted with regularly, but I know I missed a bunch of you.

Follow me @naptimejew

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

NAPTIME JEW posted:

heel turn here with a name change. I had to ditch my Twitter due to some internet fuckery, but just brought it back. I re-followed a few of you that I tweeted with regularly, but I know I missed a bunch of you.

Follow me @naptimejew

I'm assuming that you were SaveRussianJews?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

smashpro1 posted:

I'm assuming that you were SaveRussianJews?
He was Heel Turn dummy.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

NAPTIME JEW posted:

Follow me @naptimejew

Sick Uhh Yeah Dude reference and avatar

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Lone Rogue posted:

Odd.

Though speaking of TweetDeck, I am not at all a fan of TweetDeck's new desktop application -- the whole reason I use it is to get pop-up notifications of new tweets on my desktop, and the HTML5 rewrite of the desktop application removed that. Thanks, Twitter, not only does your new Web interface suck, but you ruined TweetDeck after buying it. Assholes. :argh:

(At least the older TweetDeck application hasn't had its API privileges revoked, like they did with the older Android Twitter app.)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

sup Steve Austin:
http://www.twitvid.com/CF3M3

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
HBK calling his followers gay for commenting on his hair. Twitter.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Austin posted:

KICK! WHAM!! CYBER STUNNER TO EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON PLANET EARTH!!!...why? Hell...gotta keep y'all honest. #DTA

Hiram posted:

*takes Stunner and rockets into the sky and into orbit--never to be seen again* #SellTheStunnerOrElse

Austin posted:

@HumbugHiram good sell.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

:allears: The greatest night of my life.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Hiram posted:

Be glad he was amused. Otherwise he would have gone for the real thing to sate his stunner lust.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Hiram posted:

Holy poo poo Hiram :aaa:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hiram posted:

Few things in this modern world qualify as a rite of passage anymore. Being praised by Stone Cold will always be one though. You are a man now.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hiram posted:

Don't accept the beer :ohdear:

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Oatgan posted:

Did you see what he did to Stacy when she did that?

Hiram, take the beer.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hiram posted:

Getting praise from Stone Cold is probably the prelude for him kicking your rear end. But being criticized is also a prelude to the same, so this is about as good as it is ever going to get for you!

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Oatgan posted:

Always accept the beer. You'll get Stunner'd either way, but at least you'll get beer first.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Always accept the beer. You'll get Stunner'd either way, but at least you'll get beer first.

In all the years of taking stunners, why has no one ever spit the beer in Austin's face as a defence?

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

coconono posted:

In all the years of taking stunners, why has no one ever spit the beer in Austin's face as a defence?

I dunno but if we ever get a Punk vs.. Austin feud this would be pretty much perfect.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

coconono posted:

Because everyone knows the Barley & Hops Mist will make Austin more powerful than anyone can possibly imagine.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

coconono posted:

Put it like this...

If you don't take the beer, all you get is a Stunner.

If you do take the beer, all you get is a Stunner.

If you take the beer and spit it in his face, or pour it out, or otherwise disrespect Stone Cold Motherfucking Steve Austin using said beer, what you will get is an rear end-kicking the size of Texas.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

coconono posted:

Austin would just open his mouth and now his rage is even more beer-fueled.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Dusty quit twitter, FYI. Hopefully this is just a brief thing.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Dusty quit twitter, FYI. Hopefully this is just a brief thing.

His Twitter will return as the Midnight Rider.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
He's trying to find a way to fit the entirety of the Hard Times promo into 140 characters or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Look, he's just a common' man, and this has been hard on his tweetin' hand.