Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAAN TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
He just likes Common Trends.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

once he's been tweeting for a while, someone should examine his posting style and create a Dusty Tweet Generator.

Once we get it working, we go to Dusty, give him a watch, kick him in the butt, and say HEY, a computer took your place, daddy. That's hard times!

Salt In The Wound
Oct 25, 2005

Hand Jobber Extraordinare

Lamuella posted:

once he's been tweeting for a while, someone should examine his posting style and create a Dusty Tweet Generator.

http://yes.thatcan.be/my/next/tweet/
Put in DustyWWE

Not the best, but it will do until a better one is made.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Dusty may have legit quit Twitter, and I'm quite sad. Hopefully the Dweem fires back soon.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Salt In The Wound posted:

Put in DustyWWE

Next Tweet thing posted:

Show needs to it! Raw take me ! --------- it goes Smack down the ugly . If goldust blocked I get my knee.

Looks about right.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
So does Cliff Compton just follow back whoever follows him?

Because I have Cliff Compton among my twitter followers now. In company with such luminaries as "productionsMWF", "promotions_ncw" and "SupportCena1".

The two first are Quebec promotions it seems, no idea why they're following me.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

MrBling posted:

So does Cliff Compton just follow back whoever follows him?

Basically and he'll retweet almost anything positive you say about him.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Grant DaNasty posted:

Basically and he'll retweet almost anything positive you say about him.
Which isn't as cool as David Otunga, who is either thrilled people like him, or makes fun of everyone who doesn't. And his son has twitter too! :3:

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Put in DustyWWE

I just threw my own name through it, and I got this

quote:

If I think you didn't you didn't watch TNA tonight, because you do. If science made a divorce.

I feel it's somewhat accurate.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
I put my name in and got:

quote:

He is infectious. I have to see you need to start a moltey crew assembled on you? :- heh...Del REY.

It knows me too well.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Flameingblack posted:

Which isn't as cool as David Otunga, who is either thrilled people like him, or makes fun of everyone who doesn't. And his son has twitter too! :3:

Otunga is awesome in every way except when he wrestles.

Brickhouse Betty
Sep 11, 2001

Well well well
Holy crap, that Twitter thing is great.

"Four is way too goddamned tequila, OFFICER Barkeep." It tells me. Indeed.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I got:

quote:

I'm gonna own.

:smug:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

This thing is making me reevaluate the way I use Twitter... :(

quote:

Binned is different? D: I'm TOO logical! The internet is burning a Magnum TOKYO-style entrance!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

All I got was ....Loading.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

All I got was ....Loading.

Even it was too creeped out by your tweets.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
I got:

quote:

She is fine. Just Super. Sarge! Now, footage of a fridge made of Christopher Walken's hand.

:stare:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

This is less a tweet and more a scathingly accurate description of me :saddowns:.

future me posted:

The protagonist of hamburgers, causing weight gain.

E: I don't know what this means but it frightens me.

quote:

With thumbholes. The jokes do seem to throw money at least. Also lighttubes. did you tried: ?

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Dec 16, 2011

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Well uh...

quote:

Help, trapped under sleeping girlfriend.

:stare:

:stare: :stare:

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
"How did Model UN episodes within weeks of Community. Thank God he didn't know MOTYC HOWARD FINKEL CLAP!" -@KarmineSA

"Let's party!" -@CMPunk

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs
I got

quote:

favorited a YouTube video -- Zack Ryder Sings His Own Theme!!! EDDIE loving EDWARDS I favorited a!

Good description of me

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I got (@loser_rex)

"HOLD MAH DICK FYI, I SEE YOU DOING TONIGHT!? MIKE CAN'T RIDE A WOMAN... SOON ..."

Alright then.

Or:

"I AM NOW Down for reasons that aren't related to his alleged rape. Very clever, Daniel. VERY clever."

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
"I blame rasslin. I just can't afford college. I was walking back to bed matt."

Cool.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"One more night of how I got it. Rose called me Leslie Nielsen has been failing for PM."

Sounds about right.

Edit: "RIP 9/11 Grilled Cheese. loving tasty. A beautiful speech. Add Predator and drive in with a thing to her?"

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Dec 16, 2011

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
"Its turtles all day. An endless parade of cigarettes, it's gonna assume she can't walk straight."

I love that generator.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

BobbyHeenanSaid posted:

I'm supporting a chance. Not a compliment. God has a real name!!! Nascar, yeah there's a burrito.

Midgets are chanting USA. One guys from Canada and tassles. If I don't eat.

Bossman's mom? Try sitting across the Brooklyn Brawler. THAT'S NOT FAIR TO FLAIR!!!!!!!

Someone grab me some milk. I heard Koko B. Ware's Mom's first child was shocked to a bunch of the finger!

The last time I kept thinking, 'Boy, I hate dogs almost as a bunch of Frenchmen.

The thing about women's wrestling industry. Seeing folks dressed like handing Stevie Wonder a mustache.

I need to say, but atleast you know good at WM9 - The Goon? His parents had high expectations.

Rey Mysterio's not very successful marriages. I was bacon. I'll say money can't afford to me some milk.

Dusty got seconds instead of Doom. I wish bad things on Beefcake's face.

Heenan quotes plus that generator are a never-ending gold mine.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That generator is the loving best, this last page has made me die laughing.

"Thank god he didn't know MOTYC HOWARD FINKEL CLAP!" is my favorite phrase ever.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.

quote:

No merch table... WWWTFYKI!! Season 10 spoiler-free and extreme violence.

I guess so...?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

quote:

Then you nyan catgirl loving individual. I informed of on it now. the!

I am neither manflurry nor queen blappidy.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
In before this derail gets shut down, as mine is apparently reviewing Joshimania

quote:

I'm watching wrestle for not the whole the Del Rey/Hamada rematch. I'm watching & sorry, only 559 people.

and so this isn't just about me

CM Punk posted:

If my 500k follower can guess what song I'm listening to the moment he/she follows me they will win my Slammy and a ten dollar gift card.

The gift card will be good only at coltmerch.com. The Slammy can be redeemed for a free pass to get a pic with me at any flyport at 4:30am

In addition, I will throw you a birthday party at titan towers and we will bob for apples with Vince and Sean Mooney. And @JoeVilla_WWE

Second place gets a Steve Trout Topps card (not mint) and an option for two draft pics to be named at a later date.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Dream is back.

https://twitter.com/DustyWWE/status/147702682654748672

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Some of mine:

'Guess who was wrong. Happily wrong, this HERE COMES MONGO-- er guess he still trending in Iker Casillas.'

'Omg Joe Hart, marry me, you are a Christmas four SMH, Claudio, SMH. Allison Danger's new Punk shirt.'

'I may even know that <3 Jackson, don't make a butthurt Nexus scarf now. RIP,Viva La Raza.'

'30STM new club cos they turn successful from all crazy genius over John Cena.'

'RKO Justin Gabriel's heel beard was hacked... Not that they're selling out.'

This thing is great.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Punk's got a couple of problems:

CM Punk posted:

It's not even 99. It's maybe 2. Maybe! Out of those two, yes, a bitch ain't one.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
I got:

"Legit can't be worse than 'vege chicken' or Nash. Not a good day for his Amiga up to the internets?"

"Punk and done, thanks for the vacuum of the first time since i enjoyed your hair from behind."

"Raging Bull In My Pants ... and cut a 7 foot rabbit, that puppy. thanks john hmmm...."

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

We had our meetings in a room with a bar and Brian Clough said to me "Millsy, get the beers in and get yourself a Guinness". I told him I didn't drink. He said "Get yourself a fucking Guinness" so I did. I drank it, pulled a face and then he named me in the team. I never said no again.
Punk appears to be a Morrissey fan according to Twitter. This appeases me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smashpro1 posted:

Punk's got a couple of problems:

Pfft. We all know Miz is a bitch.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
No idea why I found this so hilarious

CM Punk @CMPunk
“@MarysEzgiBrooks: @CMPunk Some people respond to you is. They are very lucky. I wish I had the lucky :(” YOU GOT THE LUCKY!!!

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Dusty apparently was not a fan of Bruiser Brody. I don't remember hearing why before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Minitrue posted:

I got:

"Legit can't be worse than 'vege chicken' or Nash. Not a good day for his Amiga up to the internets?"

"Punk and done, thanks for the vacuum of the first time since i enjoyed your hair from behind."

"Raging Bull In My Pants ... and cut a 7 foot rabbit, that puppy. thanks john hmmm...."

I got:

Because we just didn't know Darth Maul was gonna keep running till the Broncos.

Welp, screw all of the 60s. Pretty cool stuff. Still recovering from strep and REGGIE BUSH DID A RECORD?

Never change Colin, you're not realizing that Mark Sanchez is trolling all he is trolling all that I hate?