Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I got super awesome cards from Team Lunch and deadselly. You guys are amazing and your cards are going out as soon as I can get to the post office :3:

EDIT: No picture because I don't have a camera. Sorry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
There are some things you just don't want to know...
Wow, I go away for a couple of days and trip over a stack of cards when I get home, AWESOME.

Thank-you nonpromqueen, Eumindy, Rufus en Fuego, and a goon from the Netherlands whose name I can't read (start with a K?)! So many fun stickers and a holiday themed band-aid! So great. I am sending out more cards tomorrow, so be ready!

Apostate fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Dec 15, 2011

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Apostate posted:

Thank-you nonpromqueen, Eumindy, Rufus en Fuego, and a goon from the Netherlands whose name I can't read (start with a K?)!

Beer_Suitcase posted:

Thanks lamb, and also the Amsterdam euro-goon who's name I can't make out.

I see a trend...

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

LyonsLions posted:

Is this what you're talking about?
http://catalog-p.meiji.co.jp/products/sweets/kids_character/010407/12754.html

If so, I'll look for it, and would be happy to exchange for Reese's or gumdrops or other tasty American treats (if I can find it.) It looks like cola is the only flavor...

Yes that's it! If you can find some let me know and I can send reeses and gumdrops of many variety.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

DevilCat posted:

Dan Lacey, The Painter of Pancakes
10381 Windrose Curve
Elko, MN 55020

I will be honored to send you this card in return

I love this. You are responsible for this amazing piece of art? I saw it earlier on a "caption this" post on one of my favorite blogs.

---

List is up to date: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html

Or, for those who prefer excel spreadsheets: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.xls

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Keetron posted:

I see a trend...

Was it you? I think I received one from you!

I can't remember who I've thanked so far, but

lamb, lyonslions, and cuntvalet

thank you! :)

deviltry
Nov 1, 2010

"Don't be humble. You're not that great."

Whoa! It snowed in my mailbox today. You goons make me feel all :haw:
Envelopes were super festive with snowflakes and ponies! So much to play with!

Thank you Lamb, Jimmie, AuntBuck for the cheery messages!
Jimmie was my first goon mail recipient so it was hilarious to get a reply back!

After a depressing set of months, I'm happy to say I landed an awesome job so this is THE BEST XMAS EVERRRRR! :neckbeard:

Update:
Also received a Kitty card from Team Lunch Thank you!

deviltry fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 16, 2011

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...
I came home from work in a spectacularly bad mood today, but some higher power planted four goon cards in the mailbox all at once to provide some much needed cheering up. :tinfoil:

Thank you Niemat (again! I already enjoyed your homemade Nebraska pamphlet) "+ husband + rear end in a top hat cats" - I loved your card and it made me smile like a doofus. :unsmith:

Koivunen and Rodnik's card dumped some delightful manfetti on my kitchen floor upon opening it!

Thanks to miryei for the cute homemade Christmas card!

And thank you to Team Lunch for the stickers, sudoku and sexy Batman coloring book page!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

lamb posted:

I love this. You are responsible for this amazing piece of art? I saw it earlier on a "caption this" post on one of my favorite blogs.

---

List is up to date: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html

Or, for those who prefer excel spreadsheets: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.xls

Thank you for the list! That really helps.

I gotta point out that my address is incorrect on there. I'm 1905A Davie street.

RubySprinkles
Jul 8, 2008
Thank you to Team Lunch, AuntBuck, PartyHat, and Keetron for your lovely cards and miscellany!

Sent out 30 cards to 30 random Goons yesterday. Yay Goon-mail!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Thank you for the list! That really helps.

I gotta point out that my address is incorrect on there. I'm 1905A Davie street.

Crap. I'll fix it first thing tomorrow. I think I sent yours this morning... I hope it gets to you :ohdear:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
:siren:Niemat!:siren:

I got your booklet! And I laughed so much. I think I might colour it then post pictures.

Also, my friend Katie is from Nebraska and when I posted about the booklet on Facebook, and what it said about the Huskers being a religion there, she apparently laughed a lot.

I love it! I will send help. :3:

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour

Bushwhacked posted:

Koivunen and Rodnik's card dumped some delightful manfetti on my kitchen floor upon opening it!

YESSSSSS Manfetti was a success!!!

Thanks to Team Lunch for the card I received today with the gravy trivia!

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
I meant to get an earlier start on sending stuff out this year, but late's better than never! Holiday cheer is coming your way, internet.

Molten Llama
P.O. Box 7363
Chandler, AZ 85246
USA

Fish on a Stick
Aug 12, 2008
Thank you keetron for the awesome card! It was my first Christmas card this year so I was super happy when it was waiting for me when I got home from work.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Thank you again guys. I don't remember what I put into my original post in the thread, but you guys have helped me a lot. At the start of November I was diagnosed with severe depression. I was about ready to kill myself. You guys have made my usually lonely Christmas a lot more enjoyable, and you empower me not to starve myself.

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

I'm only using 18% of my full power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13Pandora13 posted:

Yes that's it! If you can find some let me know and I can send reeses and gumdrops of many variety.

I bought out my local supermarket of wata-gum, and I also picked up a similar thing called wata-pachi. You'll have to let me know how it is.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Ularg posted:

Thank you again guys. I don't remember what I put into my original post in the thread, but you guys have helped me a lot. At the start of November I was diagnosed with severe depression. I was about ready to kill myself. You guys have made my usually lonely Christmas a lot more enjoyable, and you empower me not to starve myself.

*reindeer nuzzles and goonlove*

Goonlove IS the best love.

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
Turns out my latest pack of cards included 13 cards and 6 envelopes, so my apologies to those of you who get glue-stick-and-printer-paper envelopes.

edit: I retract that statement. I went crazy with the X-acto knife and they're pretty awesome. I do, however, apologize to lamb for what she's getting.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Putting a second batch of cards in the mail today! I don't want any newcomers to miss out.

Sorry I haven't posted pics of my haul yet, guys. I haven't been able to make it to the post office in a while. I will endeavor to rectify the situation tonight! :sassargh:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I bought some cards today at Publix, I'll mail it out within the weekend.

Thain
Aug 24, 2009

Thain fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Jun 22, 2021

miryei
Oct 11, 2011
Mailing more cards out today. It was going to be about ten, but then the wow authentication servers were down, and, well, I have construction paper....

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
I am SO behind on cards (kitchen being remodeled + working full time + boyfriend being off work for almost two full weeks which was glorious), but I'll have more done Monday and out Tuesday.

Thank you lamb, Aunt Buck, and Meagan! :)

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
A big thank you to the Genesplicers, Aunt Buck, nonpromqueen, and Vixenella and Alkaphanel. I have received cards from all of you the past couple of days!

I had decided the day after I mailed my last batch that I wasn't finished yet, and so was doing another batch to go out, but I haven't been to the dollar store yet for stickers so my next batch is going out Monday. I refuse to send anything that has no surprises inside! :D

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Is Pandora the only one who got my card? :(

Maybe the Winter Park mail sucks a lot more than I thought.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

when worlds collide posted:

I got your second card, with the stickers and stuff and the card inside the card.

You're the best!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

lamb posted:

Crap. I'll fix it first thing tomorrow. I think I sent yours this morning... I hope it gets to you :ohdear:

Don't worry about it! Though, I'm not sure it will get to me. I'm thinking of tracking down my neighbour at 1904 and explaining that I WANT MY GOONMAIL!

Do you guys think I should I do this? Or would that just be too weird. I guess I could bring my I.D. so they don't think I'm a crazed mail-stealer.

Edit: Seeing as how I don't have I.D. that says Thermophonic Joy, and I didn't give anyone my real name, it seems like a bad idea.

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 17, 2011

Slightly Used Cake
Oct 21, 2010
Sent out a bunch this morning, so hopefully some goon love arrives before Christmas. Also, Nonpromqueen, I got your card this morning ou big sweetheart, Merry Goonmas :)

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

thepitgoddess posted:

Is Pandora the only one who got my card? :(
I got yours today! Loved the giant snowmen attacking AHHHH! May I ask what your mom competes in?

Also, thanks to Jimmie for another card I received! My door is starting to look rather festive!

Cmdr Tomalak
Aug 13, 2007

How long shall we stare at each other across the Neutral Zone?
Check out my haul!

Much thanks to Lyons Lions, cuntvalet, lamb, when worlds collide, Apathy Inspired, Aunt Buck, and party hat!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies

Andaley posted:

I got yours today! Loved the giant snowmen attacking AHHHH! May I ask what your mom competes in?

Also, thanks to Jimmie for another card I received! My door is starting to look rather festive!

Oh yay! My mom competes in dragon boating. She actually just tried out for a spot on the US team to compete in the Dragon Boat Worlds.

Bushwhacked
Oct 4, 2008

Ah-cha-ch-ch-cha-cha...

Smenkhara posted:

Check out my haul!

Much thanks to Lyons Lions, cuntvalet, lamb, when worlds collide, Apathy Inspired, Aunt Buck, and party hat!

How come I didn't get a sleepy Christmas puppy in any of my goonmail? :colbert:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Thanks to AuntBuck, Team Lunch, and Tinydryad for the great cards!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Bushwhacked posted:

How come I didn't get a sleepy Christmas puppy in any of my goonmail? :colbert:

My thoughts exactly! :3:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Don't worry about it! Though, I'm not sure it will get to me. I'm thinking of tracking down my neighbour at 1904 and explaining that I WANT MY GOONMAIL!

Do you guys think I should I do this? Or would that just be too weird. I guess I could bring my I.D. so they don't think I'm a crazed mail-stealer.

I was able to catch it before the mailman came in the morning, it was still in the out bin.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
Koivunen and Rodnik Thank you SO MUCH for the card! My kids loved the fact that the Duluth city zoo's bear is thinking of us at Christmastime.

Team Lunch Also rocks my socks! Packed with gooney goodness!

:3:

DREAM PHONE
Sep 29, 2006
You're right! I really like you!
Thanks to Team Lunch and AuntBuck for their shiny cards, shiny stickers, and a Batman!

Going to work on some cards today to send out soon!

Katy
Oct 12, 2004
GE Cafe is my neighbor.
edit: and Thank you Ruby Sprinkles!

Another thank you to Team Lunch for her lovely card. Goon mail has got me smiling every time I go to the mailbox. :3: Thanks everyone.

Album here.

Katy fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Dec 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I received some more mail recently, and forgot post my thanks for it. :( Thank you, Rufus En Fuego and Palette Swap. I'll be sending out stuff tomorrow, too, it may or may not arrive in time for christmas but let's hope it does. Really sorry, but I've been pretty swamped. :(