Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I hope it fails, and Howard has to deal with it. That would be interesting.

I can't stand depressed howard. All upset about something he can't talk about due to contracts. There's nothing more annoying than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunter x az
Oct 28, 2003
Howard being on AGT makes these horse poo poo competition shows like American Idol and X-Factor and all that bullshit watchable. I can't wait for him to bring some honestly to these shows.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Glumwheels posted:

I can't stand depressed howard. All upset about something he can't talk about due to contracts. There's nothing more annoying than that.

That usually makes him angry Howard, which is the best Howard

flyingbuttbiter
Sep 22, 2003

by toby
Beetlejuice wins all talent shows ever.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
"The" Taiwanese animation company has put together their interpretation of Howard and the American's Got Talent news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hvTZyQfOXyQ

Mike Tahoe
May 21, 2007

He knows what it means.

FogHelmut posted:

This is wonderful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvTZyQfOXyQ

Howard is just farting all over everything.

Their videos always crack me up. My favorite is the one that shows Tim Tebow stabbing a dolphin.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Mike Tahoe posted:

Their videos always crack me up. My favorite is the one that shows Tim Tebow stabbing a dolphin.

I didn't realize they were an actual company but they have a ton of videos on their site - they're hysterical.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Kelly posted:

I didn't realize they were an actual company but they have a ton of videos on their site - they're hysterical.

I'll just leave this here

:nws: http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-3-2011/exclusive---the-wedding-banners-uncensored :nws:

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
I saw that Howard tweeted that he called into Piers' show. Did anyone see that? Anything interesting?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
No, nobody watches Pier's show.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
No talk at all of Robin turning into a sobbing mess after opening her present from Howard? During the subsequent commercial she was full-on crying and you could tell that Howard was just giddy over it

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I'd rather someone, ANYONE, mention how her all-juice-and-no-chewing diet has made her a sobbing mass like she once was, while even loving Benjy has lost weight.

Benjy. You know, the guy who has a loving trough of salad and blueberries before 10am in the morning rolls around.

Sad times.

Fist
Sep 16, 2007

Holy Calamity! posted:

No talk at all of Robin turning into a sobbing mess after opening her present from Howard? During the subsequent commercial she was full-on crying and you could tell that Howard was just giddy over it

What? I some how completely missed this. This sounds amazing. Any youtube of this? A search for "howard stern robin cries" turns up nothing.

Graviton v2
Mar 2, 2007

by angerbeet
Ive been a bit out of touch with the current show, im still back on my tapes from 2009, but is Howard seriously going to do that Talent show and has Mutt seriously shut down his site (not that I would care gently caress one about that shithole) but im curious.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Cliche Guevara posted:

I'd rather someone, ANYONE, mention how her all-juice-and-no-chewing diet has made her a sobbing mass like she once was, while even loving Benjy has lost weight.

Benjy. You know, the guy who has a loving trough of salad and blueberries before 10am in the morning rolls around.

Sad times.

They always make fun of Benjy, but if it is just lettuce, a bucket of lettuce would be like 100 calories still. Benjy likes to eat, eating a lot of low calorie food is working for him.

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.

Fist posted:

What? I some how completely missed this. This sounds amazing. Any youtube of this? A search for "howard stern robin cries" turns up nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TUiBzbx_tA&feature=related

The tears start flowing around 4:30, but it doesn't get really good until the Ninja Kitchen System live read at 8:00. She loses it.

Skitz fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Dec 18, 2011

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Howard probably wishes he had known about Robin's childhood wish list before getting her that Mercedes.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Anyone have an MP3 of Chris Cornell's version of 'Thank You'?

I am totally gay for Chris Cornell, and want to listen to it over and over again in a loop.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

AxeManiac posted:

They always make fun of Benjy, but if it is just lettuce, a bucket of lettuce would be like 100 calories still. Benjy likes to eat, eating a lot of low calorie food is working for him.

I know he looks great now, but I'm referring to the past 3 years or so. He's always kind of looked oafish. Even if I have a love/hate relationship with him, I admit he looks great, and whatever he's doing is a hell of a lot better than Robin's diet.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Anyone have an MP3 of Chris Cornell's version of 'Thank You'?

I am totally gay for Chris Cornell, and want to listen to it over and over again in a loop.

I could probably find it and cut it up if you can tell me the date.

e: wait, this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hstdkrPTK3Q

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I like the story of Beth walking out of the play Warhorse because she couldn't handle the mere possibility that something bad would happen to the horse by the ending. She didn't want to take the chance she might see the story go that way so she left early.

It's a goddamn puppet. Beth has the personality of a 12 year old.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
Does anybody remember that 20 something year old Artie was dating when he stabbed himself? On Tuesday's Nick and Artie, Nick mentions Artie's girlfriend "Adrian" being in the studio... I can't remember the name, but it sounds familiar...

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Daryl DBD posted:

Does anybody remember that 20 something year old Artie was dating when he stabbed himself? On Tuesday's Nick and Artie, Nick mentions Artie's girlfriend "Adrian" being in the studio... I can't remember the name, but it sounds familiar...

I'm pretty sure that was her name.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
Speaking of Artie's girlfriends, did anyone else notice a couple of weeks ago when Artie was telling a story and mentioned her name Nick insinuated that she was a lesbian now and Artie quickly shut him down and said he wasn't allowed to talk about her anymore?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Skitz posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TUiBzbx_tA&feature=related

The tears start flowing around 4:30, but it doesn't get really good until the Ninja Kitchen System live read at 8:00. She loses it.

She got one of these:
http://swdjewelry.com/store/product.php?productid=15&cat=12&page=1

Robin is insane.

edit - Beth has her own driver? What the hell?

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 19, 2011

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

Evil Agita posted:

I'm pretty sure that was her name.

Artie was still dating her as of that Fixin' Joe podcast a few months ago.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

Beth has her own driver? What the hell?

Why are you surprised that the wife of someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars has her own driver? Did you think she took the bus?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FogHelmut posted:

edit - Beth has her own driver? What the hell?

One of her great quotes was when Howard was describing how Vinnie Favale takes the bus to work: "you don't have a car service?"

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Well, they do take public transportation once and awhile. Remember the time when some dude spit in Beth's face and Howard jumped in a cab and left her standing there?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

DangerDummy! posted:

Why are you surprised that the wife of someone worth hundreds of millions of dollars has her own driver? Did you think she took the bus?

She probably uses one of Ronnie's drivers

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

DangerDummy! posted:

No, it's just disgusting to think they my subscription fees were going to such a thing. It's the casualness to which she references her driver, "I had Jose put the show on," that really gets to me. I'm fine with him having hundreds of millions of dollars and her driving herself in a gold plated chariot drawn by rescued Kentucky Derby winners. I'm fine with Howard taking a limo the 1.5 miles to work. Needing a driver for daily errands seems absurd.

Edit- Screw it, it's the holidays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmMLqk-FK4

FogHelmut fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Dec 19, 2011

Vakal
May 11, 2008
If I had hundreds of millions, I would pay for someone to carry me to my toilet.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Vakal posted:

If I had hundreds of millions, I would pay for someone to carry me to my toilet.

Nice try SFN troller, but Beth doesn't poop.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

Nice try SFN troller, but Beth doesn't poop.

She's too busy throwing up to drive

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

FogHelmut posted:

No, it's just disgusting to think they my subscription fees were going to such a thing. It's the casualness to which she references her driver, "I had Jose put the show on," that really gets to me. I'm fine with him having hundreds of millions of dollars and her driving herself in a gold plated chariot drawn by rescued Kentucky Derby winners. I'm fine with Howard taking a limo the 1.5 miles to work. Needing a driver for daily errands seems absurd.

Edit- Screw it, it's the holidays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpmMLqk-FK4

Honestly, this really isn't something to get worked up about (unless you're worked up about the inequalities in society).

They're filthy rich, a drive doesn't cost much for them and makes getting around Manhattan very easy. Also, this Jose chap sounds like he can really please a woman so it's win win!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kelly posted:

Well, they do take public transportation once and awhile. Remember the time when some dude spit in Beth's face and Howard jumped in a cab and left her standing there?

Expand on this please.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

haljordan posted:

Expand on this please.

Yeah I don't remember this at all, sounds hilarious though.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

prefect posted:

One of her great quotes was when Howard was describing how Vinnie Favale takes the bus to work: "you don't have a car service?"

I always wonder why Vinnie takes the bus when he's a VP at CBS. Maybe it's like a bank and everybody is a VP of something. Either that or he needs to save that money for his musical.

I guess I find Beth having a driver less obnoxious than those $15K purses.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Daryl DBD posted:

Yeah I don't remember this at all, sounds hilarious though.
In 2006 or so Howard and Beth were getting into a towncar after some celebrity/charity event in Manhattan; a homeless dude spit on Beth through the window (which got in her eye), Howard understandably freaked out and flagged down some undercover cops, who, because he is Howard, drove him around for a while looking for the homeless dude who was then arrested. Howard was worried the guy had HIV or something.

This is the true reason he uses a jimmy when he bangs her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Ether Frenzy posted:

In 2006 or so Howard and Beth were getting into a towncar after some celebrity/charity event in Manhattan; a homeless dude spit on Beth through the window (which got in her eye), Howard understandably freaked out and flagged down some undercover cops, who, because he is Howard, drove him around for a while looking for the homeless dude who was then arrested. Howard was worried the guy had HIV or something.

This is the true reason he uses a jimmy when he bangs her.

You know they just arrested the first hobo they came across.