Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

JRsBBQ posted:

Jim Ross @JRsBBQ 7h
The clergy & working suicide hotline for starters. RT @Bloody_Sky: If someone wanted 2 become a writer 4 WWE, where would they start ?
Retweeted by CM Punk

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
This is a fun derail.

@kogalgal
Shoulder. Ow. Shoulder. Ow... PORQUE???? T^T He's not. Fake note on my birthday alone.

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HERE I never look like being there. *repellant* Some rear end in a top hat in acceptable?

Hey. Hey guys, you seen the entire reason I found a pussy. I need to all that.

That's Sasuke, right???? *shoots self* *sigh* Library. And I'll just punch myself in 7 hours. Oops!

...this makes me sound like an interesting person. I like it!

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Tyler Black is busy trying to gently caress up his career on Twitter, as per usual.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Tyler Black is busy trying to gently caress up his career on Twitter, as per usual.

All I see is a retweet about an hour ago about how AotF were occupying things before it was cool. Nothing too outrageous

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

The Miz posted:

Why is it every time someone tells me "take care" in my head I say "spike your hair." #IHateZackRyder

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Ziggy Tsardust posted:

All I see is a retweet about an hour ago about how AotF were occupying things before it was cool. Nothing too outrageous

He's been talking about being called up to the main roster. The previous time (times?) he has done this, he wound up not getting called up.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

smashpro1 posted:

Miz

It's ok, Miz. It's just a Pavlovian response. Perfectly natural. Similar to using "What?" as punctuation for others' sentences.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Little Miss RKO posted:

It's ok, Miz. It's just a Pavlovian response. Perfectly natural. Similar to using "What?" as punctuation for others' sentences.

Miz has no room to talk, everytime someone says really, I do the whole "really?... REALLY. really." in my head.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Little Miss RKO posted:

I told my 3 year old we were out of Cheerios, and she said "Are you serious, bro?" Laughed my rear end off.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Frilled Lizard posted:

I told my 3 year old we were out of Cheerios, and she said "Are you serious, bro?" Laughed my rear end off.

Kids status: Still the best wrestling fans. :3:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Skip Sheffield posted:

Sitting in a chair at a table in Sin City wondering why this ladder is in front of me? Laughing at the gossip, the Secret Power, it begins..

quote:

Who am I? Only time will tell, but rest assured narkboys Im not a Terminator sent to save John Connor. I also hate College Station

quote:

I refuse to type it yyywid is fake, accept n forget. My life my rules. Born n raised in Sin City, soon a psycho will be unleashed. #Patience

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Now I hate Skip.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Lol such a WH2K response.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
So....Ryback then?

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

So....Ryback then?

They are naming him after a variety of cracker?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Moose Bigelow posted:

Crackers are pretty lame.

They should call him Hydrox.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

Moose Bigelow posted:

Whats more terrifying than a dry wheat biscuit? NOTHING I SAY!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skip hates A&M, and is now cool in my book

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Whats more terrifying than a dry wheat biscuit? NOTHING I SAY!

You ever pick up a cracker and realize that there's no cheese left?

poo poo was the scariest moment of my life.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

The GIG posted:

You ever pick up a cracker and realize that there's no cheese left?

poo poo was the scariest moment of my life.

I hear that.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

MassRayPer posted:

Crackers are pretty lame.

They should call him Hydrox.

Weetabix supremacy. :colbert:

(I'd accept Chicken-in-a-Biscuit, as well.)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Edwardian posted:

Weetabix supremacy. :colbert:

(I'd accept Chicken-in-a-Biscuit, as well.)

Triscuit. :colbert:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I'll allow the cracker stuff only if his finisher is called the Ritz.

Cole: He's putting on the Ritz!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Poor HBK, who posted about how happy he was for Bryan, is now baffled by idiots trying to tell him he should be happy for Bryan.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

tzirean posted:

Poor HBK, who posted about how happy he was for Bryan, is now baffled by idiots trying to tell him he should be happy for Bryan.

Quotes would be nice.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
"@EvanTDL: @ShawnMichaels_ @ajvsrko WOW SHAWN DONT BE LIKE THAT BRYAN DESERVED IT!"-- OMG, now this one not getting it. How do rumors start?

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
Apparently a lot of people took this the wrong way:

"@ajvsrko: @ShawnMichaels_ Daniel bryan won the world heavyweight championship tonight! what are your thoughts?"-- Please, please be joking.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shawn couldn't figure out how to superkick his TV into making the PPV come on.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

coconono posted:

Shawn couldn't figure out how to superkick his TV into making the PPV come on.

Actually, he stomped on the remote six times.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Golden Bee posted:

Actually, he stomped on the remote six times.

Shawn did not order the pay per view. He's sorry. He loves youtube.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Watch what you say, Beth!

Beth Phoenix posted:

Im not afraid of anyone or anything. I dont believe in Kharma. I believe in me, myself and I. #divaschampionforever

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Little Miss RKO posted:

I really do hope that's the very beginning seeds of getting Kharma back.

Knowing WWE it will just be a chance for K2 to rollup her as 'revenge'.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Little Miss RKO posted:

If cole/king actually referenced this during the Beth/kharma match I would forgive all the twitter hastag garbage erupting from their mouths.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Maybe Beth just capitalized the Kharma as a "just in case" thing she can reference back to later, with no real plan for it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Little Miss RKO posted:

Maybe Beth just capitalized the Kharma as a "just in case" thing she can reference back to later, with no real plan for it.

And if all she does is piss of Kharma so can just say her twitter was hacked. It's the perfect crime!

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Batista posted:

"excuse me! did i hear that right? Daniel Bryan World Heavyweight Champ. ummmmmmm.....ok."

"man did that comment bring the tough guy haters out. well i'm at Gracie Fighter Tampa daily. 6333 s. dale mabry hwy Tampa FL. stop on by"

"so to clear up any misunderstanding about me hating on Daniel Bryan...actually i've been a supporter of his for years,unlike most of you Johnny come lately smart mark supporters. we actually had a hell of a match together that was originally supposed to be a squash match until this old broken down ex bodybuilder who never deserved to be champion and only had it handed to me because HHH was my boy...refused to job the kid out because i knew how good he was and wanted to have a f*cking match with him before i left the company. and a hell of a match we had considering where our respective places in the company were at the time. so yes im aware of all of his accomplishments and hard work through out the years and i'm thrilled to death for him....but still...World Heavyweight champ???ummmmmmm...ok. opinions are like *ssholes. my Twitter account,my opinion. and to all the bitch rear end haters who just dogged me out and bitched about how horrible i was.....i've worked with HHH, the Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Randy Orton Stone Cold,Edge,John Cena,Chris Benoit,Ric loving Flair!!etc.etc.. and they all respected me and my work. Eddie Guerrero respected my work. so don't expect your little bullsh*t remarks to actually carry any weight. in your b*tch rear end faces!! "

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

apsouthern posted:

What the gently caress?

"I've been a supporter of his for years, unlike you smart marks!"
"I don't think he should be champion, unlike you smart marks!"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Batista supported Daniel Bryan before any of you! He supported him while he was still in NXT (their match was pretty good though).

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Batista believes professional wrestling can't be good without chair shots and cussing so its not like his perspective on the business as an art should carry any weight either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
He mentioned Benoit so he's cool in my book