Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amarie
Mar 24, 2004

I want you to meet my little friend, Mister Stabby!
my beautiful cache of cards. Thank you everygoon who sent me cards. Painter of Pancakes's paining and magnet occupy a place of honor which will stay after the Christmas stuff's removed. The plasticized corpse postcard, the Get Out frog and the clean up after your gently caress are from past goon mail exchanges and are part of my permanent collection.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
Oh. My. God. SO much goonmail over the past few days. You guys are the freaking best.

Let's see...

Goonmail plus lovely new countertops! Yay finished remodel!

Dangereuse and Count Drunkula, thank you for the sweet Zen-ish card and the awesome Aussie animals. "Welp." <3

Professor Murder, I'm gonna git you for that surprise, sucka. Startled my bf too, tee hee.

IMJack I LOVE your card.

(the one on the far right is from lamb, and the one on the far left is from my mom)

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
It's great that my silly little thing is arriving safely in people's mailboxes. :)

Big thank-you to Tendai, AuntBuck, RubySprinkes, Team Lunch, Amarie, Mizufusion, and the duo of Koivunen and Rodnik! I'm out of town for the Christmas weekend, so hopefully I'll see some more when I get back!

Jendawn13
Oct 4, 2001

Oooh, look at the purty colors!!
I just found a BUNCH of blank Xmas cards and holiday stamps... I think I'm going to start picking names and see how many envelopes I can address before my hand starts to cramp up!!

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Thanks to IMJack for the Mario card and to putt putt for the scary holiday ghost!

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

Three awesome cards from Eumenidy, Miryel and Team Lunch

Thanks guys!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

gamingCaffeinator posted:

Oh. My. God. SO much goonmail over the past few days. You guys are the freaking best.

Let's see...

Goonmail plus lovely new countertops! Yay finished remodel!

Dangereuse and Count Drunkula, thank you for the sweet Zen-ish card and the awesome Aussie animals. "Welp." <3

Professor Murder, I'm gonna git you for that surprise, sucka. Startled my bf too, tee hee.

IMJack I LOVE your card.

(the one on the far right is from lamb, and the one on the far left is from my mom)

I'm sorry to be creepy, but do you live in Winter Park? I have the absolutely exact same counter.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
A whole TON of goonmail going out today! (well not when you compare it to what Lamb has managed)

It took me forever, but here it is! I hope it all makes it out to everyone ok! It was really hard choosing who to send things to but I'm sure I will be sending out more again.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I'm sending out a bunch of postcards I picked up during my travels in Denver. They're all rather odd, so expect odd holiday postcards, random goons :D

International Goons: I'm really stupidly late about mailing out international cards, I'm so sorry. You'll be getting them at the end of December/early January I hope.

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
Thank you Fish on a Stick for the scratch card and stickers! I've never received mail from Japan before so it was exciting! :dance:

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

cardboardRobot posted:

A whole TON of goonmail going out today! (well not when you compare it to what Lamb has managed)

It took me forever, but here it is! I hope it all makes it out to everyone ok! It was really hard choosing who to send things to but I'm sure I will be sending out more again.

It IS hard to pick! I want to send to everybody but this year I did not have the resources. Maybe next year. I'm sure people understand, I sure do. :)

Thermophonic Joy, I got a very heavy card from you today! Thank you sooo much, there are SO many goodies in there!! I really hope yours reaches you but if it gets sent back to me, I will remail it STAT. I loved it and you made my day! Thanks again!

I'm in a great mood, it's been a good week for mail! :D

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Thanks to tehlad and Lilian for the cute hand-drawn card!

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.

Ularg posted:

I'm sorry to be creepy, but do you live in Winter Park? I have the absolutely exact same counter.

Not creepy at all, ha ha. I live in Lombard, IL. Maybe it's a central supplier?

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

when worlds collide posted:

It IS hard to pick! I want to send to everybody but this year I did not have the resources. Maybe next year. I'm sure people understand, I sure do. :)

Thermophonic Joy, I got a very heavy card from you today! Thank you sooo much, there are SO many goodies in there!! I really hope yours reaches you but if it gets sent back to me, I will remail it STAT. I loved it and you made my day! Thanks again!

I'm in a great mood, it's been a good week for mail! :D

Someone got mail from me! YES!! I tried to cover all the Canadian goons on the list, because I had a ton of Canadian stamps, but am otherwise broke...

I'm glad you liked it! Someone mentioned that they always think of Batman at Christmas time, and I have to second that. Hence the Batman stickers. :3:

CommanderCoffee
Feb 27, 2011

Ladies.
I just found a bunch of old, blank cards. I mean, five-or-more years old. Gonna send some out soon, hope you like mustiness!

That being said, a big thank you to Team Lunch, tinydryad, AuntBuck, and Miryei!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
:goon: today in my mailbox!

Cards from Tendai (who taught me some Latin), Crazy Old Clarice, Fluffy Bunnies, and Drei! and . . .

Cards from RubySprinkles, IM Jack, and Pillory Soft! Pillory Soft sent some Holiday ponies and Dinosaur Tattoos(!!!!). Thanks, everyone! :3:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

gamingCaffeinator posted:

Not creepy at all, ha ha. I live in Lombard, IL. Maybe it's a central supplier?

It must be. It's the absolutely same counter. Pattern, shape, everything.

I bought a bunch of super cheap magnets to keep these cards on my fridge [i]forever[i].

Super-special thanks for this. The largest smile I got from Goons:

I swear to god I'm not a brony, but I thought it was really cute to see these stickers:

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

Ularg posted:

Super-special thanks for this. The largest smile I got from Goons:

Awesome! Glad you liked it (and glad my cards didn't disappear into the bowels of the USPS)!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
All the cards are in the window right now so I don't have a list o' names but I wanted to say thank you to everyone who's been sending them to me :unsmith: I've been sick for the last week or so and it's been awesome getting cards from the internet filled with neat things.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Thanks to everyone who sent me cards and pictures! Now that I am finally done school and X-mas shopping I have time to respond and send some to new people!

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

Help! They are going to steal my identity!
Holy christ on a cracker, you goons have delivered! I've gotten so much mail from all you wonderful people, but I've been so busy with finals and Christmas madness that I'm just now getting a chance to post about it. Every single card that I've gotten has earned its place next to our midget Christmas tree to the point of entirely overtaking the side table! Thank you all so much. :3:

I'm home for a week now, so when I go back next Wednesday I'll be able to take so many pictures and pick up whatever cards I haven't gotten so far. I sent some more today and have another round going out tomorrow, so some of you lucky boogers get envelopes stamped with a very silly town name.

DREAM PHONE
Sep 29, 2006
You're right! I really like you!
Just received a card full of glowing bears from Ophelia Swims and a snowman face card from Drei. Both were glittery. Thank you!

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:smith: I was going to do the entire list, then I ran out of stamps and nobody in town has anymore. And the post office said they aren't going to sit there and individually stamp as many envelopes as I still need to send. So.. I guess you guys that have cards done with stamps already are all I'm sending. If you send me a card, I'll try to get you one out when there's stamps again.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

:smith: I was going to do the entire list, then I ran out of stamps and nobody in town has anymore. And the post office said they aren't going to sit there and individually stamp as many envelopes as I still need to send. So.. I guess you guys that have cards done with stamps already are all I'm sending. If you send me a card, I'll try to get you one out when there's stamps again.

What about getting them at at ATM? The ones here do that. I don't even bother getting them from anywhere else anymore.

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004
Received an adorable penguin card from Ruby Sprinkles...

...and a Santa Mario card from IMJack (seen here with Jerry the Stormtrooper).

Thanks, goons! :3:

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

My camera took a dump just in time for Christmas (yay), but I wanted to make sure to thank (in no particular order):

Crazy Old Clarice, Garbage Day, molten llama, IMJack, Vixenella & Alkaphanel, Andaley, Tinydryad, Drei, Miz Kriss, Hypothetical Mcgee, Aunt Buck, Smenkhara, LyonsLions, WWC, 13Pandora13, MurderCity, thepitgoddess, genesplicer, pillorysoft, meriruka and Hemlock

The care that all of you put into your letters makes me feel like a real turd for not being able to show them to the world. I sent out a last few cards today, so some of you will probably receive some post-Christmas residual cheer.

For those who care to continue on over the holiday break, I have updated the list.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Team Lunch

Momma Valet loved the card with the Christmas kitty on it. :D Thank you!

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me a card! Actually, thanks to everyone who sent a card to anyone and helped make this awesome.

I'm frantically packing to head over to my parents' house for Christmas, but when I get back I'll post pictures and names and whatnot.

I think I sent cards to about half of the people who sent to me - the rest will probably get New Years cards instead.

The Peacock
Dec 3, 2010
Thanks to tiddlez and Aulus for the awesome cards! Hopefully some of you get mine soon!

1337 haxxor pirate
Apr 25, 2011
Thank you to all the lovely Goonfolk and their fantastic mail! I'm in the midst of a move to Chicago, finally, where I won't be moving so drat much!

New address is 2409 S. Hoyne Apt. 303 Chicago, IL 60608

and I'll be sure to tell my roommate to add my SA username to the mailbox! She's already there, so feel free to send me some Goonstuffs to look forward to. Once I'm in the big city I plan on adventuring out for strange things to send to all those who thought of me (and more)!

And a big ol' thanks to lamb. The Goon Mail Exchange is a brilliant idea, you deserve the Nobel Prize for this.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Thank you Team Lunch, who sent a pretty card and a bunch of stencils, and Fluffy Bunnies, who I can thank for infesting my bedroom with confetti!

I sent out some more international cards the other day, but the postage to some countries was higher than others, so I couldn't mail all of them at once. I'll try to send out some more tomorrow. :3:

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cuntvalet posted:

Team Lunch

Momma Valet loved the card with the Christmas kitty on it. :D Thank you!

Hooray!! You're very welcome!

More goon mail today:

From DREAM PHONE and Dan Lacey, The Painter of Pancakes! Dan's came with a magnet! Thank you both! I'm so tempted to steal Dream Phone's ornament idea for next year . . . :)

Doctor Dope
Oct 4, 2005

timey-wimey fruity booty
Finally getting all my cards out, hoping at least a few of them actually make it to their destinations by Xmas weekend. :ohdear: Thanks for all the good stuff, goons! I'll probably send out some other random postcards and etc. for New Year's or to break up the February boredom.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you lamb, IMJack, Drei, and putt putt for all the fun and goodies!

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

The Peacock posted:

Thanks to tiddlez and Aulus for the awesome cards! Hopefully some of you get mine soon!

i can't believe your card got there before christmas. I sent it after the mailing deadline for overseas! :) JOY!

20inch
May 26, 2010

elementary.
Got my first goonmail today! Thanks Team Lunch for the stickers, elastic snowman, and the Rudolph coloring page! Sorry, no pictures yet, as my camera is still in a crate somewhere at the moment.

I'm so excited! This is way better than sending cards to relatives. Sending out my first two tomorrow! :)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rufus En Fuego posted:

What about getting them at at ATM? The ones here do that. I don't even bother getting them from anywhere else anymore.

I didn't see one that did it yesterday, but I'll keep looking (on foot, because :lol: desert people driving in the snow we're supposed to get today? No thanks). Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Pieholes
Sep 18, 2010

Yay, got some more goonmail! Thanks to Koivunen, Team Lunch, Encephalopathy, LyonsLions, Drei, Nonpromqueen and Famine Poodle!

Goblin Queeniepoo
Aug 28, 2008
So many awesome cards from you guys! I'm getting all of my cards together for mailing and they should be out tomorrow!

Thank you to Team Lunch, When Worlds Collide, Abby Normal, Drei, and Tinydryad! You're cards brought a smile to my face and I will have something on the way to each of you shortly :]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
I take it this is over? :smith: