Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Lone Rogue posted:

I wish wrestlers argued selling like Ron Paul argues the Federal Reserve.

"Okay so let's say you punch me, but I sell it two per cent harder than the punch deserved. Now that means you owe me two per cent on your next right hand. But this means you'll always owe me because I'm going to sell two per cent harder every time. How are you ever gonna pay that back? I'm gonna steal the show from ya! Curt Hennig is a falsified selling system that can never lead to a proper pay off!"

Otunga x10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Little Miss RKO posted:

Otunga x10

I haven't heard that much slurping since the truck stop men's room!

Meanwhile, Scott Stanford has first world problems :(

quote:

Jets QB Mark Sanchez seen w Kate Upton! Between Sanchez & Jeter there are no supermodels left for us regular shmos!

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

FishBulb posted:

Right because the whole point is that there are million things happening in the world at this time and Ron Paul is wrong on all of them accept legalizing weed so you should vote for him because he might do that one thing regardless of the fact that he's a crazy super conservative Christian fundementalist racist gold fetishist. Cuz who cares about any of that weed dude, weed.

You aren't wrong, but some people just vote on the issues they care about, and they aren't wrong in doing so. I wish I could only care about certain issues, being naive owns. I'd personally just like to see Ron Paul win the nomination just to see the debates, because the topics it would bring up would be great.

Also, weed.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Meanwhile, Scott Stanford has first world problems :(
Scott Stanford is literally the best person to follow on Twitter. He's got all sorts of dad-jokes for you to hear!

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

Atticus Finch posted:

Scott Stanford is literally the best person to follow on Twitter. He's got all sorts of dad-jokes for you to hear!

I love all his jokes about carrying a broom during Raw.

Also, I found this funnier than I should have.

theraveneffect posted:

how many white castle burgers can you eat in a sitting?/ None. I'd sooner starve

THETOMMYDREAMER posted:

Once I ate 42 in 15 min

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
No wonder Raven was starving. :argh:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Raven will eat none of the White Castle burgers, while Tommy Dreamer will eat them all.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Flameingblack posted:

Raven will eat none of the White Castle burgers, while Tommy Dreamer will eat them all.

You writing an arithmetic problem?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh god yes :shlick:

mslayel posted:

Who's ready for @wwe to become FLAWLESS again ???

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Rarity posted:

Michelle McCool was my favorite member of Flawless :colbert:

I'm glad that she's coming back though, she was getting really good towards the end of her run earlier. But I figure she'll become another Alecia Fox or Eve.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Flameingblack posted:

But I figure she'll become another Alecia Fox or Eve.

Beating the champ every week with a rollup on TV is over, right?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Rarity posted:

Me, irl: :neckbeard:

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
I was wondering when Layla was set to come back. She was actually developing really well before she got injured; wouldn't mind seeing her get a push in place of Alicia.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

Michelle McCool was my favorite member of Flawless :colbert:

Layla is this decade's Trish. :colbert:

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Sharks are so passé…

@steveaustinBSR posted:

Folks...you're not gonna believe this...let dogs out to do their biz...and I was attacked by a Sabre Tooth Tiger...I'm ok. Details tomorrow.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
It wasn't enough that he apparently pissed off the living animal kingdom but now the EXTINCT animal kingdom too?!

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
The sharks know better than to mess with him. They've outsourced their work to the tigers now.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
It's the 'details tomorrow' part that gets me. Because being attacked by an extinct carnivore isn't that big a deal.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gaz-L posted:

It's the 'details tomorrow' part that gets me. Because being attacked by an extinct carnivore isn't that big a deal.
Austin should do a SyFy original movie at this rate. They'll have to tone it down though because they won't be able to fit so much awesome in a single flick.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Gaz-L posted:

Of course it isn't. Not to Stone Cold. Why do you think they're extinct?

He hunted them all down.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Of course it isn't. Not to Stone Cold. Why do you think they're extinct?

He hunted them all down.

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Ghost Hunter?

Awesome.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Writer Cath posted:

Stone Cold Steve Austin: Ghost Hunter?

Awesome.

If the new WWE Network gave Austin a show like " River Monsters," where he just traveled the world hunting down mythological monsters (Bigfoot, Yeti, Nessie, Sasquatch, whatever), I would buy a lifetime subscription.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Edwardian posted:

If the new WWE Network gave Austin a show like " River Monsters," where he just traveled the world hunting down mythological monsters (Bigfoot, Yeti, Nessie, Sasquatch, whatever), I would buy a lifetime subscription.

Since I am sure they want as much cheap content as possible I bet they could do a show where he hunted down legendary Texas ghosts and monsters. There has to be enough for a full season.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

MassRayPer posted:

Since I am sure they want as much cheap content as possible I bet they could do a show where he hunted down legendary Texas ghosts and monsters. There has to be enough for a full season.

The finale: Austin vs. Chupacabra.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
gently caress it, just give him a film series ala El Santo.

Austin vs. The Vampire Women
Austin vs. The Zombies
Austin vs. The Ye-tay

etc etc etd

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

Little Miss RKO posted:

"@EvanTDL: @ShawnMichaels_ @ajvsrko WOW SHAWN DONT BE LIKE THAT BRYAN DESERVED IT!"-- OMG, now this one not getting it. How do rumors start?
For some reason the idea of HBK exclaiming 'OMG' makes me giggle, probably because I imagine him saying it like a word 'omg' instead of 'oh-my-god' or 'oh-em-gee.'

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Sue Denim posted:

For some reason the idea of HBK exclaiming 'OMG' makes me giggle, probably because I imagine him saying it like a word 'omg' instead of 'oh-my-god' or 'oh-em-gee.'

That whole saga of HBK being proud of Bryan and then people getting on his case for being anti-Bryan made me picture him sitting at his computer, staring at Twitter, thinking "wait, why did I start using this thing again?"

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

404GoonNotFound posted:

Austin vs. The Zombies
Austin vs. The Ye-tay

etc etc etd
Yes! Bubba Nosferatu with Austin as Elvis.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

404GoonNotFound posted:

Austin vs. The Zombies
Austin vs. The Ye-tay

etc etc etd

Just re-do every movie every from MST3K with Stone Cold in it. I'd love to see Stompos: The Mudhole of Fate

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MassRayPer posted:

Half the monsters would end up being Terry Funk in costume.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
An old man in a monster costume, a man and his dog...

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

C. Everett Koop posted:

Half the monsters would end up being Terry Funk in costume.

So just Austin or do we want a whole scooby gang for this?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It is important that they not tell Terry Funk what is happening. Just give him a yeti suit and stick him in a cabin or whatever with remote cameras until Austin finds him. It's better that way.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

So just Austin or do we want a whole scooby gang for this?

Austin, Vince, Kurt.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tzirean posted:

That whole saga of HBK being proud of Bryan and then people getting on his case for being anti-Bryan made me picture him sitting at his computer, staring at Twitter, thinking "wait, why did I start using this thing again?"

Personally I picture him getting so frustrated he just stands up and superkicks the screen off of his desk

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Oatgan posted:

Personally I picture him getting so frustrated he just stands up and superkicks the screen off of his desk

Do you think he ever quits the internet claiming he lost his file?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Oatgan posted:

Actually, he'd probably be kicking his phone.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

smashpro1 posted:

Actually, he'd probably be kicking his phone.

Probably lost his dial.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Stop it Moose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

"Dusty Rhodes" posted:

Me Lil Wayne do a christmas song. . With out that ward u can't say in it ! :))

I love Dusty Rhodes.