Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Hater
Aug 4, 2007

Friday Friday in the club on Friday, we we we so excited

Xythar posted:

No, not really. This was just a Protagonist Moment.

It's a really good adaptation, I highly recommend it and you can stream it for free here if you're in the US.

Or on hulu, that works too and is less embarrassing to have on your browser history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U NO WUT IM SAIYAN
Jan 26, 2003

by angerbeet

The Hater posted:

Or on hulu, that works too and is less embarrassing to have on your browser history

Because people who would actually watch that show can feel shame?

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

echoes of a contemporary nation
Man anime is so embarrassing, gently caress those anime people

*plays game set in Japanese high school where you go on dates with cartoon girls who call you "senpai"*

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
The only downside to this game so far is the serious lack of Junpei.

Look at how badass Akihiko and Mitsuru look. Junpei must be some muscular man god knocking bears into orbit with a baseball bat.

Axle_Stukov
Feb 26, 2011

Stylin'
Junpei is just biding his time, waiting to be the first DLC character in a combo pack with his best bud Koromaru.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Axle_Stukov posted:

Junpei is just biding his time, waiting to be the first DLC character in a combo pack with his best bud Koromaru.

We can only pray. I mean, Naoto got in, where's my Goatee wearing and intelligent dog buddies?

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

There's a P4U BBS out there that lists down Japanese players impressions of the cast (Or one guy? Can't tell) If anyone wants to translate it, that'd be pretty boss.

EDIT: The Offical site is now only missing one Twitter icon, which means the last dude in the game's definitely someone special. Maybe an original cast member as what was hinted way back when the game was being developed? I have no idea.

LightningKimba fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Dec 30, 2011

zarron
Sep 1, 2005

LightningKimba posted:

There's a P4U BBS out there that lists down Japanese players impressions of the cast (Or one guy? Can't tell) If anyone wants to translate it, that'd be pretty boss.

EDIT: The Offical site is now only missing one Twitter icon, which means the last dude in the game's definitely someone special. Maybe an original cast member as what was hinted way back when the game was being developed? I have no idea.

Calling it now the boss character is going to be an suped-up version (think of Blazblue Unlimited or Guilty Gear EX/SP mode) of main character from persona 3.

Also, speaking of characters Margret or Elizabeth would be great DLC.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Please, please be Yukari. An archer would be awesome, and I really want to see what her costume would be. Very... pink, I imagine.

Even if she's just DLC, it only makes sense to have her. Come on Atlusss :negative:

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Justice posted:

Just because you don't feel shame for being a poo poo poster or playing JRPGs (same drat thing), doesn't mean others don't.

EDIT I really hope this gets released here, I loved Guilty Gear and this just might be the game that gets me back into fighters.

Undead Unicorn fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Dec 31, 2011

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Justice posted:

People who appreciate other cultures should be ashamed of themselves! Now let's all get burgers and beers and go catch the game, bro.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Undead Unicorn posted:

EDIT I really hope this gets released here, I loved Guilty Gear and this just might be the game that gets me back into fighters.

If you liked GG, you probably won't like this. GG fans who went into BB hated it, and this game is pretty much just running on the BBCS engine with a couple minor tweaks, retaining even Fatals and the same number of throw frames.

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

S-Alpha posted:

If you liked GG, you probably won't like this. GG fans who went into BB hated it, and this game is pretty much just running on the BBCS engine with a couple minor tweaks, retaining even Fatals and the same number of throw frames.

I loved GG and I loved BB, no idea why you would say that. They are different games for sure, but not in a bad way. That being said, I would love a GG on a modern system with online and redrawn sprites and everything, but BB is a lot of fun on its own merits, and this persona game looks like it will be pretty cool too.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Truspeaker posted:

I loved GG and I loved BB, no idea why you would say that.

Because generally speaking it was true. Tons of GG players really hated BB and there was a big shitfit about the whole thing.

And while S-Alpha is probably right about this game being more BB than GG, P4U already looks WAY faster than BB is, and that's saying something because bad players almost always make a game look a lot slower. That's a pretty big step in the right direction IMO.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Truspeaker posted:

I loved GG and I loved BB, no idea why you would say that. They are different games for sure, but not in a bad way. That being said, I would love a GG on a modern system with online and redrawn sprites and everything, but BB is a lot of fun on its own merits, and this persona game looks like it will be pretty cool too.

Like GB said, a huge percentage of GG players absolutely despised BB, from the whole two-button throw thing, to throw leniency, and so on. I still personally like both, even if BB has pretty much ruined my ability to do proper Clean Hit loops, FRC combos, and stuff like that.

Though I myself would also like a current-gen HD GG, with proper netcode and all. They'd probably have to make some roster cuts, though.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Magikoopa189 posted:

People who appreciate other cultures should be ashamed of themselves! Now let's all get burgers and beers and go catch the game, bro.

As a person living and working in Japan, I would like to inform you that anime in no way whatsoever represents Japanese culture. It's not even particularly good for language practice.

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

Thats a shame, I had no idea people were so against BB. I also am nowhere near good enough at fighting games to worry about whatever a Clean Hit Loop is, which would probably explain things. Still enjoy the games a ton.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Is there no market for a GG:AC re-release with passable netcode? It seems like something people would get behind and I would be fine with playing AC for another year or two.

Mio Bison
Dec 14, 2005

violence is who I am, loser
BB doesn't feel anything like GG but the boring S-tier characters in the first two revisions were what really killed the game in America. It came into its own with CS2 and in general people are pretty happy with it now!

TGG posted:

Is there no market for a GG:AC re-release with passable netcode? It seems like something people would get behind and I would be fine with playing AC for another year or two.

I don't think we're likely to see this unless/until they want to build up hype for Guilty Gear 3 Snowman Ampersand Edition, GGXX was almost universally loved but any old game is a hard sell when there are so many new ones with real scenes and nothing new happening in that series.

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

Sarchasm posted:

As a person living and working in Japan, I would like to inform you that anime in no way whatsoever represents Japanese culture. It's not even particularly good for language practice.

You can see cultural reflections in it, just like any art reflects the culture it was created in to some extent. But the anime subculture is in no way representative of Japan as a whole. That's like basing your cultural understanding of America on the Bronies.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Next loketest begins Jan. 13th-15th, and from this site, it's reported that...

- The classroom and the music room (Yu and Yukiko) have different arrangements of Reach Out to the Truth as BGM, while Aigis and Mitsuru have Heartful Cry arrangements. Other stages/characters seem to have brand-new tracks. Alas, no BABYBABYBABYBABYBABY is confirmed yet.
- Rise commentates for both players, which is both support and also warnings, so she may be difficult to understand with her cries.
- Kanji's described as "Tager without magnetism" or "Birdie with a Stand".
- His running takes a while to accelerate, so it may be better to just walk forward instead.
- The S-Attack combo (performed by mashing A) is Punch > Horizontal chair strike > Lower chair strike > Buster Attack. Very good combo starter, and can also be linked into the chair throw super.
- 2A doesn't seem to link into anything, so its use is limited to stuffing the enemy's slower moves. The same goes for jA.
- 5B is the speech bubble attack that I mistook for 6B. Seems to stagger the enemy for a very short while, maybe you can follow it up with a throw?
- 2B doesn't connect from either AA or 2A, but it does knock up the opponent.
- jB is jump-cancellable, so you can do stuff like jB > jump cancel > jB.
- jC (the clash-punch by Take-Mikazuchi) can be charged like 5C, though the effects are uncertain. Maybe it's canceled, like 5C, or gets a power-up?
- 5D's range is about 1.5 characters away from the opposite side of the screen, 2D is closer to Kanji, and jD is closer to the wall. Basically, it's jD>5D>2D. Use jD to punish those pesky shotos!
- It may be possible to cancel the dropkick (2AB) into 5C for some good damage, though the dropkick's range is too short to pull that off often.

- The R-Action can be followed up with Buster Attack.
- A-version of Buster Attack has small range, but comes out fast, while the B-version has a single hit of super-armor and makes Kanji jump greater distance. EX-version hits the enemy wherever they may be, and also has great speed and super-armor.
- Additional Buster Attack can be used for stuff like 2AB (knockdown) > Buster > 2B (knock-up) > Gotcha!.
- C-version of Pin Ya Down! (the regular command grab) seems to have longer start-up, but has some invulnerable frames. Thus, the D-version is faster, but doesn't have invulnerability. Kinda like Tager. EX-version has C's speed and D's damage and also paralyzes the enemy.
- The EX-version of Gotcha! (ground-to-air throw) has the D-version's trajectory, but reacts to the enemy's jumps, making it safer for Take-Mikazuchi.
- A-version of Brace Yourself! (air-to-ground throw) is short-ranged, while the B-version makes Kanji jump greater distance. EX-version adds more hits, increasing the damage, AND makes Kanji jump across the whole screen, making life that much harder for Yukiko and Aigis. But, it doesn't catch sitting opponents after all.
- Tatsumi-Style Peacemaking (the chair throw) is followed-up with a short combo automatically if it hits the enemy who's close enough. Basically, it doesn't depend on the move's version.

- Aigis' victory pose makes her fly away like a rocket.
- Her Blast Gatling special and 2B are really good zoning tools, but they spend bullets. You only get 150 of them each round and there is no way to recover them until the round ends (like Bang's nails).
- Her Vulcan Gun (aerial special) shoots the bullets diagonally downwards. You can mash A to shoot more, but it spends even more bullets.
- You can switch modes both by Mode Change (22A/B) and by Escape Change (B+D). It spends her Orgia Gauge pretty fast, and if it goes below a certain limit, it becomes gray, and Aigis can't enter Orgia mode for a while. It recovers slowly while in Normal mode.
- You will run out of bullets fast if you only fight in Normal mode, but Orgia mode can be active only for a short while. The key to playing Aigis is to combine both of her modes and use them effectively.
- Megido Fire is similar to Mei-Fang's Suzaku Hourin from Arcana Heart. Athena spins in mid air and hits the enemy with fire, while Aigis can continue the combo if the move hits the opponent.
- 5-Barrel Medusa makes Aigis shoot multiple slow rockets out of her Pandora's Box-like rocket launchers after a moderately long start-up. The common use of this move is to cover your approach when you decide to go on the offensive.
- However, the main feature of Orgia mode is not the specials, but the dashes. Her ground dash makes her float a little, so she can use her aerial moves out of it. It's different from Morrigan's dashes, as it's closer to the ground, but you can still start hovering after it, for example. And then there is the whole new world of overheads... Maybe you should really consider just running away from her until her Orgia mode ends.
- Her R-Action is quite troublesome to deal with, too. It has quite a lot of invulnerable frames, and it's hard to punish it, since she can just backstep and start abusing her just-activated Orgia mode.
- Finally, you can link her supers together, since Great Shield of the Goddess gets you close enough for the Holy Spear of the Heavenly Host to hit the target.

- Akihiko's entrance pose is him clashing his fists and saying "Let's have a good battle". He also has a special opening scene with Chie.
- His victory poses:
In the first round, he beats himself in the chest and says "I'm pretty strong!".
In the second round, he says "It was a good fight, see you", puts on the hood of his ragged red cape and jumps away.

5A - a jab. Has a pretty good reach. Its S-Chain makes Akihiko rush back and forth around the opponent, finishing with Cyclone Upper if you have the meter.
2A - a sitting jab. Its range is actually very long, even bigger than of 5A. In fact, it easily outranges most of the other characters' jabs except for maybe Kanji. You can also combo it, like 2A-5B-Kill Rush A (236A) if you're close enough. A godlike move overall.
5B - a two-hit body blow. Its range is pretty short.
2B - a left-hand uppercut. Besides being an anti-air move, it can be jump-canceled, so you can combo it like 2B-jB-jB-Assault Dive (j214A/B). Since Akihiko's aerial game is not that good, many characters want to approach him from the air, so don't forget to use this move.
5C/2C - Caesar brings down his sword. The start-up is long, but the reach is excellent, even making it possible to use it as an anti-air. However, since it's a Persona attack, you can't use it along with 5D, so you have to choose between them.
5D/2D - Caesar's globe shines and pulls the enemy in. The main part of the pull is at the beginning of the move, only pulling in a bit more after that. You should also keep in mind that the enemy is pulled towards Caesar, not towards Akihiko, so it's possible to overestimate the pull while standing somewhere else, not to mention putting your Persona in a dangerous situation. Akihiko may be a character that doesn't depend on his Persona too much, but losing 5C and 5D is still pretty bad.
jA - a jumping jab. You can mash it, and it has some good range, too.
jB - Akihiko punches downwards. A jump-in tool, I guess?
jC, jD - pretty much the same as the ground versions.

Throw - Akihiko grips the enemy and performs a Killer Rush variant. You can even follow it up with Corkscrew and Boomerang Hook, too. Thanks to that, his throw give you much more reward than those of the other characters.
All-Out Rush - an overhead punch. Not that much aerial combos that you can do out of it.
Sweep (2A+B) - a fist sweep. Resembles Dudley's crouching MK.

Double Upper (B+D) - Akihiko's R-Action, a right-hand uppercut (why is it double, then?). Unlike Narukami or Mitsuru, Akihiko doesn't jump, and the move's range is short, so it kinda sucks when compared to them. Still, it's an R-Action, which means that it's a valid defense tool. But yeah, the others have much better ones.
Kill Rush (236A/B) - Akihiko rushes forward. If he reaches the opponent, he automatically throws out a flurry of punches. A version has faster start-up, while B version travels longer distance. This is obviously the move that Akihiko is all about, since you can follow it up with any other special beside Assault Dive. You should be careful about spamming it, though, since it cares about the opponent's position at the time you perform it, which means that they can easily jump and watch you beat up empty air.
Closeout Blow (214A/B) - Akihiko parries the enemy's attack. You can follow it up with the same stuff as Kill Rush.
Corkscrew (6A/B after Kill Rush) - such a magnificent corkscrew so early in the morning! Blow the enemy away, ending the Kill Rush combo. Can be followed up with Ducking.
Boomerang Hook (4A/B after Kill Rush) - Akihiko performs a right-hand hook, leaving the enemy standing. This is yet another excellent move that can be followed up with pretty much anything Akihiko has at his disposal, be it 5B, sweeps, All-Out Rush or even the supers. You can even cross-up the opponent by simply jumping and turning around! Alas, if you decide to do another Kill Rush, a Corkscrew will come out instead. Well, it's still the single best move that you have, so abuse it!
Ducking (236C/D or 6C/D after Kill Rush) - Akihiko lunges towards the opponent quickly. I suppose it's safer than Kill Rush or something.
Webbing (214C/D or 4C/D after Kill Rush) - Akihiko retreats from the opponent quickly. Again, not that much stuff about this one.
Assault Dive (j214A/B) - Akihiko dives downwards with a punch, striking a pose when landing.

Cyclone Upper (236236A/B) - the Big Bad Uppercut super. It has its own gauge that gives it more hits if you charge it up with the other moves. And it's actually pretty easy to charge up by just going Kill Rush - Boomerang Hook - Sweep - Cyclone Upper and stuff like that. However, the gauge drops to 0 at the end of the combo (or it simply drops down fast). Basically, it compensates for the combo scaling, making your combo ender bigger if the combo itself is longer.
Thunder Fist (236236C/D) - gives your attacks Lightning properties, paralyzing the opponent sometimes. Alas, it seems that you can't cancel your combos with it, since Akihiko performs a Kill Rush instead for some reason.
Maziodyne (214214C/D) - nothing new about this one, though this is the only move that makes Akihiko pull out his Evoker.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

LightningKimba posted:

See, knowing how Arcsys has been treating Tager lately, this would worry me, but the fact that Kanji has a much better ability to control the screen and get in. Hopefully there won't be any matchups as painful as vs Lambda/Rachel.

Akihiko looks very interesting, I have to say. The orb move might be good to keep pressure/blockstrings going, but I've yet to actually see it in action, so it may not be as useful as I'm thinking.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

This week's update is... More game mechanics, this being that EX moves in this game are known as SBs, or Skill Boost moves. It also features some status effects, and the various button combinations you need to use for Bursts, One More Cancels, and the like. Hopefully this weekend, we'll have a few loketest vids to watch.

LightningKimba fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Jan 13, 2012

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

LightningKimba posted:

Haha this is the most low tier sounding phrasing ever.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Admittedly I paid no attention to the Alpha series, but wasn't Birdie decent in Alpha 2?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Endorph posted:

Admittedly I paid no attention to the Alpha series, but wasn't Birdie decent in Alpha 2?

No.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

From 2ch:

quote:

とりあえずロケテ行ってきたので簡単なレポ。

キャラ毎の調整とか見てるだけじゃわからんので見て分かる変化をザッと書いてく。

・キャラ、ペルソナカラーが4色に。
前回ロケテから倍増したよ、やったね。
印象に残ったカラーだけ挙げると
グレー制服+紫扇子の雪子
群青色コート+水色髪の美鶴
ピンククマ
黒ベースのアイギス
黒ジャージチエチャン
他にも結構印象が変わるカラーリングが多かった。

システムボイス追加。
キャラセレ時にマーガレットがモニョモニョ喋るようになった。「あなたの名前を~」とか言ってるのは何とな く聞こえるくらい。
関連して対戦終了時に立木ナレーションも追加。これは結構しっかり聞こえる。

勝利メッセージ変更。
言ってる内容は前までのロケテとそんなに変わりませんが「本稼動を楽しみにしててくれ」的ニュアンスが強く なった物に変わってる

Approximate translation so far is that Yukiko has a Purple/Gray color, Mitsuru has a color that makes her coat and her hair ultramarine blue, there's a pink Teddie color, a black Aigis (Reference to Metis probably?), and Chie in a black jersey.

Margaret can be used as an announcer in-game, as well.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Waterbed posted:

Haha this is the most low tier sounding phrasing ever.

The fate of all grapplers in this type of game, I'm afraid. :smith:

LightningKimba posted:

Margaret can be used as an announcer in-game, as well.

Yessssss. Much better choice than Fuuka. Especially if they bring back her old VA.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

S-Alpha posted:

The fate of all grapplers in this type of game, I'm afraid. :smith:

Well... Potemkin was drat good in AC and pretty solid in many of the other GG games. Mr. Heart was very solid, if extremely difficult to use.

I feel like they just had a lot of hatred for Tager or something because everything about him is bad, and they even made some stuff worse over the iterations.

I don't think Kanji looks like his moveset is that bad so far, but that really was the worst phrase they could possibly use to describe him.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Well... Potemkin was drat good in AC and pretty solid in many of the other GG games. Mr. Heart was very solid, if extremely difficult to use.

I feel like they just had a lot of hatred for Tager or something because everything about him is bad, and they even made some stuff worse over the iterations.

I don't think Kanji looks like his moveset is that bad so far, but that really was the worst phrase they could possibly use to describe him.

Tager was the character who got me started on grapplers, so I'm not too familiar with Potemkin, and as such I can't hate him. But really, the biggest issues with Tager tend to involve his rear end mobility, and from what I've seen in gameplay, Kanji at least has the ability to get around the room without too much trouble. With what I've seen of his damage, it seems like they've got themselves a decent midpoint with Kanji.

Of course, you still get cases like the people I play BB with, who are dead set on the idea that Tager is broken as poo poo. :v:

Role Play McMurphy
Jul 15, 2010
No Yukaris No Buys

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

Role Play McMurphy posted:

No Yukaris No Buys

Watch there be a pink Mitsuru color to reference Yukari. (Or even Yukari and Junpei being playable in the console version.)

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

- Tatsumi-Style Peacemaking (the chair throw)

This may very well be the greatest name for a fighting game move ever.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I really do hope Kanji has a move called "Renovate."

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

S-Alpha posted:

Tager was the character who got me started on grapplers, so I'm not too familiar with Potemkin, and as such I can't hate him. But really, the biggest issues with Tager tend to involve his rear end mobility, and from what I've seen in gameplay, Kanji at least has the ability to get around the room without too much trouble. With what I've seen of his damage, it seems like they've got themselves a decent midpoint with Kanji.

Of course, you still get cases like the people I play BB with, who are dead set on the idea that Tager is broken as poo poo. :v:

Tager's problem had little to do with mobility and was instead Arc System's refusal to give him any stable or meaningful tools to accomplish consistent mixups or get into range. Sledge was mostly useless versus anyone with reaction time unless you were already in, Spark simply countered action, rather than created meaningful ways to get in etc.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Waterbed posted:

or get into range.

I would very much describe that as a mobility problem.

Rest of your points are of course correct, Tager's problem was that literally everything about him was bad.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

I would very much describe that as a mobility problem.

Rest of your points are of course correct, Tager's problem was that literally everything about him was bad.

I don't really tie things like putting armor on B Sledge or forcing magnetism to get the other person into range as a mobility problem.

Edit: Also having a 720 was probably the biggest problem, I'm almost positive that's why they didn't give him a double jump and you have to consider him around having the most frustrating move in the game for other players which generally delegates him to "poo poo tier". People still thought Tager was broken as hell at low levels despite their efforts. They certainly could have gotten creative and tied interesting magnetism options to counteract his lack of mobility though.

anime was right fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 14, 2012

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

There's a player skill ranking list up from last weekend's loketest here! A dude from Dustloop ran the translation through Google Translate, but it shows a few interesting details on who's popular so far:

quote:

Without further ado, I present to you Top 20 PSR Ranking (with the use of Google Translate of course):

# 1
Rokete hope in Miyagi!
Character: Bear (Teddie)
TOP PSR 730

# 2
Ayashiro
Character: Chie Satonaka
TOP PSR 713

# 3
Chie has no tolerance Satonaka
Character: Aiki ゙ source (This one might be Aigis)
TOP PSR 681

# 4
Taku Morimoto
Character: Yu hunger
TOP PSR 675

# 5
[LEAP] is a Hawaii who are obviously
Characters: Akihiko Sanada
TOP PSR 673

# 6
DINGO
Character: Yosuke Hanamura
TOP PSR 663

# 7
mymy
Characters: Mitsuru
TOP PSR 663

# 10
Black gauze dream
Character: Naoto Shirogane
TOP PSR 650

# 10
I'll snow squid?
Anime: Yu
TOP PSR 648

# 10
Satochi
Characters: Mitsuru
TOP PSR 641

# 11
Female red Marukajiri you!
TOP PSR 635

# 12
Yu enjoying
Anime: Yu
TOP PSR 517

# 13
Tales of Syrian export
Characters: Mitsuru mist
TOP PSR 500

# 14
the non-unique kizaki @ urn
Characters: Kanji Tatsumi
TOP PSR 487

# 15
Kamitaka
Character: Yu
TOP PSR 473

# 16
SORA
TOP PSR 371

# 17
Ampang
Character: Yukiko Amagi
TOP PSR 369

# 18
@ Sen urges BASARAX
Characters: Kanji Tatsumi
TOP PSR 315

# 19
RTF
Character: Chie Satonaka
TOP PSR 305

# 20
Ebimayo
Character: Yu
TOP PSR 274

And also for the sake of discussion, (credits to blargh for counting this)
Overall character popularity:
75 Yus
55 Mitsurus
54 Chies
46 Yukikos
42 Aigis
39 Naotos
39 Yosukes
35 Teddies
34 Akihikos
29 Kanjis

Character popularity in top 20
5 Yus
3 Naotos
3 Mitsurus
2 Kanjis
2 Chies
1 of everyone else

If there's any significant updates on the Official Site, I'll make sure to post/edit this post with details, y'all!

The Hater
Aug 4, 2007

Friday Friday in the club on Friday, we we we so excited

quote:

[LEAP] is a Hawaii who are obviously

Mods change my name to this please.

EDIT: except make Hawaii into Kawaii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I dunno I'm pretty into Tales of Syrian export myself.

• Locked thread