Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~

Keetron posted:

Oops...

Also, nobody wants custom made, topic requested postcards?
To warm you up, I found some I did in the past:

OH I DO! I just don't know what to request. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raaachel
Jul 10, 2010

when worlds collide posted:

Oh nooo, you did move. I sent you something! I am going to assume you didn't get it... but no worry, I'll send something again! (I sent the last thing to NY)

Also thank you to Hypothetical McGee (googly eyes made me laugh), Drei (yaaay homemade! bestmade), and cardboardRobot (homemade too with activities, woohoo). Actually technically Ms. McGee's constitutes as homemade as well, so I got 3 for 3. Love them and thanks again! (Drei I hope it is ok if my card is not xmas, I figured we have been there done that. Hope a generic pretty card is acceptable :3:)

When worlds collide, I actually got your stuff! The NY address is my parents house, so when I went home for Christmas my mom gave it to me! I'll post a picture. A very big THANK YOU for my letter! I loved it! I've missed getting goon mail so much!

On a side note, I hope everybody had a very happy holiday and welcome to 2012! :D

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

cardboardRobot posted:

I'd love another custom postcard! The first one you sent me was all kinds of weird. I'd love some sort of angler fish or other deep sea thing.

Did you receive this one?

Because this is about the weirdest I did, must say it was very late at night, alcohol might have been a factor.

And dear cuntvalet, now you know why you should request something. ;)

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Keetron posted:

Oops...

I would also be all over a custom made, topic requested postcard if (like cuntvalet already posted) I knew what to request, and I didn't already owe you a card from Christmas!! :ohdear: (Two with none in return just seems selfish)

As a side question for everyone... is anyone all about receiving cat mail...? We're talking an envelope full of cat goodness, not necessarily for a cat (although it could be if your cat enjoys receiving mail full of cats).

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Keetron posted:

Did you receive this one?

Because this is about the weirdest I did, must say it was very late at night, alcohol might have been a factor.

Yeah that was the one. I was going to send something to you when I sent stuff out last but couldn't quite make out your address on the card. I got a whole bunch more stuff to send out now though. Plenty of cards and a few things to put in with them.

If you feel like drawing anything else on the postcard have at it. I love randomness and surprises.

edit:

Niemat posted:

As a side question for everyone... is anyone all about receiving cat mail...? We're talking an envelope full of cat goodness, not necessarily for a cat (although it could be if your cat enjoys receiving mail full of cats).

That would be awesome!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

Keetron posted:

Oops...

Keetron, I would love one! Draw me some sharks, please! Maybe sharks watching 'human week'? :downsrim: or surprise me.

I got these right before I left to visit my folks for the holidays:

Thanks Unexpected Road and Mysa!

Probably won't be back at the apartment until late this week, but I will report if any other cards arrived. I'm so excited about the Valentines Day mail swap!

PS: Niemat, I would like some cat mail, too, please! :3:

Edit: fixed busted smilie, d'oh!

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009
I couldn't find any Valentine's Day stuff today when I was at the store. I bought a bunch of construction paper and some markers, though, so it's gonna be homemade Valentine's for all!

Keetron posted:

Oops...

That is too cute! I'm gonna request... um.. a cat.. and a hamburger! No no, a hamburger cat!

Niemat posted:

Cats are literally my entire life. Please and thank you!

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 2, 2012

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
So the other day I bought an extreme connect the dots book. If I can manage to get a scanner that works better than the one I have I plan on photocopying the pages so I can send a bunch to people instead of being limited to the amount of pages it comes with. That means more for everyone. Hope people don't mind.

So would people be up for connecting 500-1400 dots and discovering what the picture is?

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Keetron

Could my custom postcard be a creepy cat? That might be fun. How it's creepy is up to you. ;)

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know
Are we a buncha cat ladies up in here?

Ok, guilty as charged. :( At least Ozma's in here with us, we are not alone.

cardboardRobot, your idea sounds cool! Who doesn't love connect the dots??

Keetron, I loved my Budapest postcard from you. It was brilliant!

I should do some sketches and send some stuff that is homemade, now that the xmas rush is over and I can take my time with things. Would anyone like a gimped xmas Angel that came out of a portal funny, that I made awhile ago? Her DNA must have gotten a bit mixed up in that portal, cause she sure came out wrong...

when worlds collide fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jan 2, 2012

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you cardboardrobot! Your card made me smile.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Are we a buncha cat ladies up in here?

Ok, guilty as charged. :( At least Ozma's in here with us

What whatty what what? OH I'M A CAT LADY, HUH!

I'm mad at everyone in this thread because, like I said, clearly no one got my card but every other post is wah wah oh garbage day you're such a wonderful mans and non-cat person aren't you just amazing?

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

cardboardRobot posted:

So the other day I bought an extreme connect the dots book. If I can manage to get a scanner that works better than the one I have I plan on photocopying the pages so I can send a bunch to people instead of being limited to the amount of pages it comes with. That means more for everyone. Hope people don't mind.

So would people be up for connecting 500-1400 dots and discovering what the picture is?

That sounds awesome. I've never heard of an 'extreme' connect the dots before. Sounds intense! Yes, please!

Also, I mailed you something! Hope it gets there soon. :3:

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jan 2, 2012

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

cardboardRobot posted:

Emphatically yes. Dear god. :aaa:

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

I'm only using 18% of my full power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be back from my holiday travels soon and I've still got holiday cards to send out, then I'll get an early start on Valentine's Day.

I would love to receive cat stuff, extreme connect the dots, and any other fun thing you might want to send me!

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
Says so right on the cover "Extreme Dot-To-Dot ________ Edition" Leaving that blank so as to keep it a surprise for the first few to do them. I've already scanned a couple and did them myself haha. It took me about fifteen minutes or so to finish one that was about 500 dots. People will definitely have to scan theirs once they're done and if people colour them then even better!

I look forward to getting your mail Thermophonic Joy. As well as from everyone else. For the last year I've been eagerly checking the mailbox every day. I'll try taking a picture sometime soon of all the mail I've gotten from the past year. I hope this new year is filled with just as much goony love.

I can't wait to get my next batch of mail together. I plan on starting that sometime soon. If anyone is particularly keen on getting an extreme connect the dot make sure to mention it to be sure I send you something. I can only afford to send so many at a time and it really is hard to choose who to send to so if you love doing those be sure to let me know! I will also take requests if there's anything you'd like me to take a crack at drawing for you. If I can't do it I'll try and figure something out. I've been lacking ideas for what to draw lately.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

cardboardRobot posted:

Says so right on the cover "Extreme Dot-To-Dot ________ Edition" Leaving that blank so as to keep it a surprise for the first few to do them. I've already scanned a couple and did them myself haha. It took me about fifteen minutes or so to finish one that was about 500 dots. People will definitely have to scan theirs once they're done and if people colour them then even better!

I look forward to getting your mail Thermophonic Joy. As well as from everyone else. For the last year I've been eagerly checking the mailbox every day. I'll try taking a picture sometime soon of all the mail I've gotten from the past year. I hope this new year is filled with just as much goony love.

I can't wait to get my next batch of mail together. I plan on starting that sometime soon. If anyone is particularly keen on getting an extreme connect the dot make sure to mention it to be sure I send you something. I can only afford to send so many at a time and it really is hard to choose who to send to so if you love doing those be sure to let me know! I will also take requests if there's anything you'd like me to take a crack at drawing for you. If I can't do it I'll try and figure something out. I've been lacking ideas for what to draw lately.

I would love to see what extreme connect the dots is all about!

Tinydryad
Aug 13, 2004

This newb claimed by ChlamydiaJones; remember, bad things happen in theaters sometimes.

Niemat posted:

Oooh yeah, cat mail!

cardboardRobot posted:

Hell to the yeah, connect the dots!

Keetron posted:

I would love a custom postcard! I request... a birthday animal cartoon.

My birthday is in 2 weeks, if anybody wants to send birthday greetings!

(So many exclamation points)

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Raaachel posted:

When worlds collide, I actually got your stuff! The NY address is my parents house, so when I went home for Christmas my mom gave it to me! I'll post a picture. A very big THANK YOU for my letter! I loved it! I've missed getting goon mail so much!

On a side note, I hope everybody had a very happy holiday and welcome to 2012! :D

Yaaaaay. I am very glad. I am always paranoid about addresses, I may be slow but I get there eventually. And sometimes people move in the meantime. And then I feel bad and bla bla bla.

Ozmaugh posted:

What whatty what what? OH I'M A CAT LADY, HUH!

I'm mad at everyone in this thread because, like I said, clearly no one got my card but every other post is wah wah oh garbage day you're such a wonderful mans and non-cat person aren't you just amazing?

Pray tell what else are ye, woman. :colbert:

You being mad at the thread reminds me of your old Garfield av. Bahaha. GARFIELD THE CAT (I actually miss that av!)

Nobody wants a munged up angel? She's munged up on purpose, it wasn't just bad crafting! I swear to god one of you's getting her, so someone should take one for the team. :3: Imma pick a name at random! I already got lamb back for the Bieber crap via unicorn horsies and pink.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

I'll probably send out valentine's stuff in a desperate attempt to curry favor.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Nobody wants a munged up angel? She's munged up on purpose, it wasn't just bad crafting! I swear to god one of you's getting her, so someone should take one for the team. :3: Imma pick a name at random! I already got lamb back for the Bieber crap via unicorn horsies and pink.

I feel bad for stepping up to the plate since I've already gotten quite a bit of mail. I'm not sure how much stuff everyone else has received so if no one else says sure then I'd be happy for it. But if someone else wants it then by all means give it to them. I love anything and everything anyone sends me. Weird stuff and handmade stuff all the better however.

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Ozmaugh posted:

I'll probably send out valentine's stuff in a desperate attempt to curry favor.

!!! There he is! Gracious thanks! Garbage day schmarbage day. Now I'm craving Indian food...

cardboardRobot posted:

I feel bad for stepping up to the plate since I've already gotten quite a bit of mail. I'm not sure how much stuff everyone else has received so if no one else says sure then I'd be happy for it. But if someone else wants it then by all means give it to them. I love anything and everything anyone sends me. Weird stuff and handmade stuff all the better however.

Sweet! She has an upcoming home. Thing is, I have the stuff to make like 5 more so don't worry. I can make many more Chernobyl 'angels' should they be required. :)

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

!!! There he is! Gracious thanks! Garbage day schmarbage day. Now I'm craving Indian food...

Sweet! She has an upcoming home. Thing is, I have the stuff to make like 5 more so don't worry. I can make many more Chernobyl 'angels' should they be required. :)

I hope someone posts a picture of these, because they sound awful awfully good. Just how is it that they're... unique? I can't stop laughing at the weird mental image I have. Thank you.

Hemlock
Jan 17, 2006
Waffle.
In the hustle bustle of Christmas/New Year I have neglected my posting duties! I have however been carefully photographing my wonderful horde of festive post to share with you...unfortunately either my camera or SD card seems to have eaten unknown numbers of my photos, so I’ve retaken some of the main cards but may be missing the full contents of the envelopes where you lovely people sent me stickers and such like! Apologies! Also sorry it has taken me sooo very long to thank you all!

When I got back from the North before Christmas I arrived home to a very exciting little pile of letters.

Firstly, a wonderful collection of goodies from the lovely Lamb-

Loving that penguin! Showed my mum the recipe card and she was bemused by the ingredients list- not sure we have access to a lot of the items in the UK!

I need to choose a suitable companion to play Hanukkah Charades with, but I was all over that Christmas Coundown...

Those stickers will definitely be put to good use next Christmas! Thank you so much! I’m sorry my card didn’t contain anything exciting :(

---

Next up, a fab homemade card emanating blinding Christmas cheer-

You were right Eumenidy, my face quickly began to ache from too much smiling and I had to take regular breaks from gazing at your card in wonder. I was forced to load up clips of Mufasa getting trampled and Bambi’s mother getting shot just to give my muscles some relief! Thanks for the smiles (and the tears)!

---

Lord Wombat sent me an incredible hand-drawn postcard of demented Christmas bees and a bee sticker.

Yes, as a goon, of course I do share your love of bees! I shall treasure my new insectoid friends- thanks!

---

I love punk snowman and am now sad that we haven’t had know since I got this so I haven’t been able to recreate him in 3D. I have the carrots prepped...

Thank you for all the goodies Rufus en Fuego- I had to restrain myself from slipping while carving the ham this Christmas just so I could use that amazing plaster. Maybe next year...
Love the patterned paper- if I can bear to cut it up I may have to use it in some sort of paper collage art. Also- I clearly need to dig out the old crayons to colour in those dinosaurs!

---

Another envelope full of delight arrived from When Worlds Collide...

Aside from the lovely card I received some brilliant stickers and a bookmark!

Did you read on another thread about me and my friend’s whale-theme gifting, or were those stickers pure, marvellous, coincidence? Either way- thank you so much- they are amazing! She is in her last year of uni and I will undoubtedly be sending her some post over the next few months- which will now be amazingly blinged out with these stickers. Thank you WWC!

---

Over the next week, more post arrived...

The magnificent Reverend Genesplicer graced me with a missive. But before I get to the card and contents, can I just say that the stamps on the envelope are amazing (both the postal ones and your ink stamps)-

Inside the envelope- a lovely homemade card-

Authenticated with another wonderful stamp-

Inside the card, a fab mini calendar to keep me up to date this year!

Instructions?

Ooh-

I confess, I haven’t answered the challenge yet. I shall endeavour to rectify that very soon!

Finally, a lovely seasonal message-

Thank you very much!

---

Team Lunch sent me a festive upside down envelope ( :) ) –

Sadly, my camera seems to have eaten the photo of the actual front of your card :( My Mum put my goon mail in with our family cards but I can’t seem to find it at the moment to take another pic. Sorry :( On the plus side, I still have my pics of the contents-

A devastatingly difficult dot-to-dot. I’m working on it, but it’s very challenging- it may take me a few months to complete!

Stickers (bring on next Christmas for reuse!) and a quiz card...embarrassingly I only knew the answer to A...oh dear...

Thanks Team Lunch! I hope you’re having a great time at college!

---

Last but by no means least, goon mail from Japan! Once again, my camera ate my original photos (aaarg) so am missing the additional bits sent to me by the lovely Fish on a Stick. Sorry :(

Ooh! Another scratch card- I must reveal the mystery under the foil!

I found my trusty 2p and after some hard labour, I uncovered-

...ummm... Oh dear...I actually did a beginners Japanese course during my first year at uni and learnt Katakana and Hiragana...aaaand have promptly forgotten it all! Must dig out my old charts and decipher these symbols!

The year of the dragon? My favourite mystical beast! Hurrah!

Thanks for your message and the educational challenge!

---

Thank you everyone SO MUCH for all the lovely post! And apologies once again that I have been so horrendously slow in getting this post donel

It’s a bit late to respond with Christmas cards now but I do have a zillion others for various occasions! If anyone does want to post/pm their birthdays (I hadn’t thought if the identity fraud issue either- a bit naive?) I have many such cards at the ready, and if not, I’m prepped for Valentine’s in any case!

I hope you all had wonderful Christmases and each have a very, very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Yaay, thanks for the birthday card and goodies, cardboard robot! (Go December birthdays!) It took me way too long to figure out the "match the twin ponies" puzzle. I am also debating where to put the temp tattoo, as I have to interview someone on Wednesday.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Hey card-senders, I wanted to say thank you again to the MASSES of you who sent me cards this year :3: About four days before Christmas I was diagnosed with severe pancreatitis that sent me to the ER in another city in an ambulance, there to recover and get my gall bladder taken out, which happened on Christmas Day. Coming home after a few more days in the hospital and finding gooncards filled with stickers, glittery things, tattoos and notes absolutely made things better.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Tendai posted:

Hey card-senders, I wanted to say thank you again to the MASSES of you who sent me cards this year :3: About four days before Christmas I was diagnosed with severe pancreatitis that sent me to the ER in another city in an ambulance, there to recover and get my gall bladder taken out, which happened on Christmas Day. Coming home after a few more days in the hospital and finding gooncards filled with stickers, glittery things, tattoos and notes absolutely made things better.

Sounds like somebody is in need of some GET WELL GOON MAIL!

Hypothetical Mcgee
Apr 22, 2010

Holy crap! I have a bunch of get well cards and now I know where to send them!

I will post a pic of my lovely holiday card display just as soon as I can figure out how to do so with this crazy spacephone. :ohdear:

In fact, Keetron, can you make me a postcard about how to keep this phone from going all Skynet on me?

More cards coming from me too. Definitely valentines, and maybe more if I can find something good and wintery that needs monsters or googly eyes or funny hats drawn on it.

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
There are some things you just don't want to know...
Thank-you Team Lunch, and Miryei for the awesome cards! And also to lamb for the bundle of stuff. So awesome. There's nothing on my walls here so I am colouring in everything and putting them up instead of "real" art.

I have a confession to make. I was so excited about sending cards out, I forgot to put postage on them. So they all came back to me. :( I am resending now. Sorry! I will be getting some international postage this week as well, AND I just bought some pencil crayons and markers. Can't wait to start drawing horrible stick figures to you all!

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

Hemlock posted:

Did you read on another thread about me and my friend’s whale-theme gifting, or were those stickers pure, marvellous, coincidence? Either way- thank you so much- they are amazing! She is in her last year of uni and I will undoubtedly be sending her some post over the next few months- which will now be amazingly blinged out with these stickers. Thank you WWC!

You're very welcome. I did not see the thread with the whale gifting, that was totally coincidence. I love when that happens! Glad you can use them on something fun.

I'm glad you posted photos of the Genesplicer's great homemade card, I was also really impressed with the stamps and little calendar we received. My camera is being snarky and so I haven't taken any photos for awhile, I should however sort that and post a pic of my haul. The envelopes themselves are works of art and fun.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Ok, everyone. List is up to date.

http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html
Or, for those who prefer excel files: http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.xls

If you were inadvertently removed and wish to continue to participate, please repost your address and it will be added back to the list. If on the other hand, you do not want to continue, let me know and I will remove you ASAP. Otherwise, as long as you don't post in the thread eventually you will fall off of the list.

Last bit of housekeeping, I owe big thanks to Van Goober (I did a bad job at painting the velvet tree :(), mysa, Palette Swap (I am wearing the bracelet now - I absolutely love it), Team Lunch, wwc (again!), Comrade Koba, Chipbot, Fluffy Bunnies (oh god so much confetti all over my house), Slightly Used Cake, The Ninja Scotsman, eumenidy, Unexpected Road, Thermophonic Joy and Jendawn13! I truly appreciate all of the kind words and wonderful drawings you sent. My house was awash in goonmail. It was glorious.

My new year's resolution is to get back on track with posting pics of all of the goonlove I receive.

lamb fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jan 3, 2012

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
A thank you to Fluffy Bunnies. I heard all the confetti in the envelope before I pulled out the card so I avoided spilling it everywhere haha. And a thank you to Topenga. So much glitter! :argh:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

tiddlez posted:

Rufus en fuego

I just want to say a huuuuge thank you to you for the candy! I have ate far too many oatmeal creme pies and nerds. It was so exciting when the postie dropped off the package!

I can't wait to send yours back :)

Also, thank you lamb and unexpected road for the cards. Will be sending unexpected roads candy at the same time as Rufus' stuff!

:ohdear:

I'd love to take credit for that, but it wasn't me! Yours is actually sitting on my desk, waiting to head to the post office today.

cardboardRobot posted:

OH gently caress YES. Hit me up. I bought an anatomy coloring book the other day for this exact same purpose.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 3, 2012

tiddlez
Nov 25, 2006

Nice shirt, Gaywad.

Rufus En Fuego posted:

:ohdear:

I'd love to take credit for that, but it wasn't me!

Oh, poo poo! Seriously? Haha I just presumed it was you since you messaged me the other week!

Bengy

Thank you so so muchfor the candy! And sorry i thought the package was from Rufus! I have seriously ate far too many oatmeal creme pies and nerds. It was one of the best bits of mail ever!

I'll be sending you stuff back in the next week!

tiddlez fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 3, 2012

when worlds collide
Mar 7, 2007

my feet firmly planted
on what, I do not know

cardboardRobot posted:

A thank you to Fluffy Bunnies. I heard all the confetti in the envelope before I pulled out the card so I avoided spilling it everywhere haha. And a thank you to Topenga. So much glitter! :argh:

Oh mah gawd, same! Thank you Fluffy Bunnies, your card made me laugh. Yes I am loving sick of snow... although we haven't gotten any yet in rainy BC. loving snow I am so sick of you not falling! I got stars though. And they're better. :D

Thank you also to 1337 Haxxor Pirate, SO glad to hear the mail got forwarded and happier to note a new address. Woohoo! My mail anxiety is eased and I can send that other thing I had here for you.

And thanks again to the Genesplicers, the OG of goon mail. I love your handmade cards! I will take your zombie warning to heart.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
Pieholes! I just got your postcard. I think your goodies are my favourite yet.

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

lamb posted:

I have a pile of mail to go through once I get back to work on Tuesday (and I do mean a PILE), it's very likely I got your card. I sent you one a while ago....I guess the mail fairy ate it :ohdear:

Don't worry, I'll hook you up for Valentine's Day.

I got your mail today! Thank you so much! I've learned from experience, and I now shake the envelopes I receive before I open them. When my mother-in-law and I heard the sound of thousands of little somethings inside, she demanded I open it over the sink. :buddy:

But it was just pop rocks! CANDY CANE Pop Rocks! Obviously, you are from another dimension where that level of coolness exists, because I've never seen something so tremendously awesome around here.

Thanks for the the goonlove! Getting it all the way in January actually kinda ruled... Christmas never ends at my house!

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Got a few more cards over the last couple weeks, from the genesplicers, carboardRobot, jadedhula, and Dangereuse's slave sister! I'm almost out of room on the wall I've been hanging my cards from. :D

I just got a very belated box of cards in the mail, so I'm going to send a couple of those out before I start sending Valentine's cards. Or, 'know, I might just put heart stickers on my Christmas cards and call them Valentines. :j:

Actually, that reminds me, I was so busy sending cards to strangers, I forgot to send them to my family. Ooops. I guess I should do that too!

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
Alright so I said I'd post a picture of all the mail I've received over the last year starting from the valentine's thread that spawned this one.

On the left is from the valentine's thread, and to the right is everything from this thread. You guys are awesome! In front is the finger tentacle that Garbage Day sent me. Another goon made me the squid and mittens separate from any mail thread but I figured I'd add those in as well as they are still technically goon mail.

You guys are the best! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gamingCaffeinator
Sep 6, 2010

I shall sing you the song of my people.
Rickycat, I am in the process of writing a letter to you. :shobon: I'll have it out very soon.

I'm sorry I never finished up Xmas stuff, but Valengoon's is right around the corner and I intend to have some fun with it!