Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veilan
Jan 29, 2008
King of the Jews
Final Fantasy 6 was the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickweasel Alpha
Feb 8, 2011

Mod Secrets #614 - Experto Crede is the one who bought most of those frog avatars
Mormonism is an all-you-can-beat wife buffet

Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?
Both sides in this discussion are acting like foolish fooly fools, both sides are being too extreme, the middle ground is the only reasonable solution.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Chili really needs beans.

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

Pick posted:

Chili really needs beans.

Wrong, baby cheetah. It needs, requires, a packet of dried onion soup. :chef:

(EDIT: Since someone PM'ed me asking if I was serious about this - I'm not; this thread is not serious. It's a bit of SA lore stemming from an epic old thread in GWS involving a goon making chili with dried onion soup, wherein a bunch of other :chef: goons quickly burned him down to the bones for it. A mod challenge ensued and fun has been had for all except for the OP. Dried onion soup in chili = major :can: )

Pilli has a new favorite as of 06:36 on Jan 2, 2012

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Pierzak posted:

You mean "the final solution"? If you say anything bad about Jews or about people liking Jews you're literally worse than Hitler.

WHoa you watch MLP too??? I fuckin love that show!!!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Pierzak posted:

You mean "the final solution"? If you say anything bad about Jews or about people liking Jews you're literally worse than Hitler.

Ugh, again with the hyperbole. The internet was meant to convey ideas, not your ironic bullshit. If you're not going to post seriously then don't post at all.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Peanut President posted:

WHoa you watch MLP too??? I fuckin love that show!!!

The fact that Reagan is remembered more fondly than Carter is proof that Americans don't want responsible presidents, they want aggressive, jingoistic circlejerks.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Reagan did some good things though you must admit.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Pick posted:

The fact that Reagan is remembered more fondly than Carter is proof that Americans don't want responsible presidents, they want aggressive, jingoistic circlejerks.

:hfive:

Let me tell you about my politics and why I'm correct in all things,

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

swampland posted:

Reagan did some good things though you must admit.

All actors do good things for the camera.

Fronty Prongs
May 4, 2011
Electronic "music" is just repetitive noise and is all the same and anyone who likes it has no taste.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
Why would you go to a Skrillex concert? He's just gonna stand there and press buttons for a few hours!

oddspelling
May 31, 2009

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Pick posted:

OMG YOUR SUCH A LIBERAL IDIOT!!!

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

I think Zelda games are boring

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

vxskud posted:

I think Zelda games are boring

I don't know man, that Zelda guy is pretty hot :allears:.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I generally enjoy the Warhammer 40,000 fluff fiction but don't actually play the game.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I generally enjoy the Warhammer 40,000 fluff fiction but don't actually play the game.
warhammer is not a game, play *insert new indie system*. Or historicals.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
The world needs another 9/11

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The problem is that people are disconnected from their food. Vegetarianism should be mandatory unless you have a government-issued meat-eating license. You get the license by raising an animal from birth, then killing it with your bare hands and slaughtering it right then and there. You have to do this with every type of animal you want to eat.

Not only will this encourage much more healthy and conscientious eating, but the registry will be useful to police investigating violent crimes.

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Waly Gisnep

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Hey guys. Guys. Guys guys guys guys guys GUUUUUUUYS!!!

MY GIRLFRIEND!

Fat - would not gently caress. Man girl goons look loving terrible.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

RandomFerret posted:

The problem is that people are disconnected from their food. Vegetarianism should be mandatory unless you have a government-issued meat-eating license. You get the license by raising an animal from birth, then killing it with your bare hands and slaughtering it right then and there. You have to do this with every type of animal you want to eat.

Let me tell you all about the Paleodiet

thermobollocks
Jul 5, 2009

GET A DILLON
My local police department is literally the gestapo.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Pierzak posted:

I bet you're one of those types who think Palestinians are "people".

dumb brunette
Mar 17, 2009

I admire man's ability to see beauty in everything! Even a flame!

appropriatemetaphor posted:

I bet you're one of those types who think Palestinians are "people".

Hey, let's talk about the Romani people.

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Fudge Handsome posted:

Both sides in this discussion are acting like foolish fooly fools, both sides are being too extreme, the middle ground is the only reasonable solution.

Uh yeah? What, are you advocating that we have to pick either Communism or fascism?

Veilan
Jan 29, 2008
King of the Jews
Speaking of chili, the only reason I get hot sauce from taco bell is so i can use it for my special winter chili

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Dark-skinned people are stained with the sins of their ancestors.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Ronald Reagan is the reason why children's cartoons became nothing more than 30-minute toy commercials in the 80s.

Dancingthroughlife
Dec 15, 2009

Will dance for cupcakes

thermobollocks posted:

My local police department is literally the gestapo.
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

SlothfulCobra posted:

Ronald Reagan is the reason why children's cartoons became nothing more than 30-minute toy commercials in the 80s.
Shut up lefty, you're the reason of the decline of Western civilization.

(besides you took control of our lives from us, now go fix all our problems)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Konstantin posted:

The movie "X-Men: First Class" is actually a critique of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

[movie] is full of homoerotic undertones.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Dark-skinned people are stained with the sins of their ancestors.
This one is great.

If you go to France and don't speak French, the French, every single one of them, will uncategorically be rude to you.

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.

Slide Rule posted:

If you go to France and don't speak French, the French, every single one of them, will uncategorically be rude to you.

It's the same with French Canadians. They think everyone in Canada should speak French, so they won't speak English to other Canadians. Tell them you're American and you should be okay though.

Lysdexique
Sep 12, 2010

Let me give you some advice, little buddy.
Everyone's an rear end in a top hat, but me

Also, I thought the Situation was funny in Donald Trump's roast, you just don't get his humour

Lysdexique has a new favorite as of 15:27 on Jan 3, 2012

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Pierzak posted:

Shut up lefty, you're the reason of the decline of Western civilization.

(besides you took control of our lives from us, now go fix all our problems)

Let taxes be raised and your wildest dreams will come true.

All Hat No Cattle
Apr 18, 2005

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.
I don't see what the big deal is about weather you use your or youre or yur. There all said the same way, so you no what I mean when I say it!

Fudge Handsome
Jan 29, 2011

Shall we do it?

Konstantin posted:

It's the same with French Canadians. They think everyone in Canada should speak French, so they won't speak English to other Canadians. Tell them you're American and you should be okay though.

But this is a real thing. I thought this thread was for posting "can of worms" statements? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
That's what the "report" button is for.

• Locked thread