Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

DMPunk posted:

Even I have never begged someone for a follow. ME > Kurt.

Well, not really...

Bribing is a form of begging?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

Makes me think Angle's gimmick of mentioning his gold medals and singing about them at every turn was not a gimmick at all!

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
"Not a stalker but a Gold medalist" is the greatest stalker line ever.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Maybe he means he's not THE Stalker, but rather a gold medalist. Suck it, Barry Windham.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Sounds like he's saying he's not just A stalker, but an Olympic level one.

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010
Get out of here gold medalist doesn't have the same ring to it.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
drat, Yoshi.

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

I could revenge to @TheCurtHawkins & @Tyler_Reks

Tyler Reks posted:

You could learn English too.

Yoshi Tatsu posted:

You could learn how to wrestle too.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
That ice burn was well deserved.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Bribing is a form of begging?

Eh, not the intent at all actually.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

DMPunk posted:

Eh, not the intent at all actually.

Intent means nothing in Judge Hacksaw's Court.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

PunkBoy posted:

drat, Yoshi.
Holy gently caress. :laffo:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Reks was kind of asking for it, considering I severely doubt he's bilingual or willing to move to a foreign country full-time.

TylerReksNEffect
Dec 24, 2005

HARD GAY

Gaz-L posted:

Reks was kind of asking for it

Tyler Reks can do no wrong :colbert:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
:stare: I just remembered when Kurt Angle actually got arrested for stalking Rhaka Kahn.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Flameingblack posted:

:stare: I just remembered when Kurt Angle actually got arrested for stalking Rhaka Kahn.

With HGH in his gym bag, but it was prescribed for his neck. But he was wrestling at the time, so you'd think he maybe shouldn't do physical things if his neck needs to recuperate....

What a weird situation that all was.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I wish Jericho's twitter was just him replying to people as normal except all his responses are ":D"

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

TylerReksNEffect posted:

Tyler Reks can do no wrong :colbert:

Three episodes of Mid Card Mafia say otherwise :colbert:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

So has Yoshi's heel turn gone the way of Kaitlyn's heel turn?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

So has Yoshi's heel turn gone the way of Kaitlyn's heel turn?

I think you have to be on TV to turn.

No, NXT and Superstars don't count. If a face turns on the webshow but there are no hits, does he get any heat?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Yoshi turned heel?

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
Darkside Yoshi is not heel Yoshi.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

DMPunk posted:

Darkside Yoshi is not heel Yoshi.

Ah okay, I rarely get to watch him so I figured Dark Yoshi was him turning heel. Are they still using it? Last time I saw him he was in a tag match and was Brightside Yoshi.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So Randy Orton has been tweeting about his new Xbox which has been giving him trouble. He gave up, without even contacting Xbox Support on twitter, who sent him several messages.

January 4th, the day Randy Orton put over the Xbox 360 Slim. :haw:

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

Flameingblack posted:

I thought it was Rhaka stalking kurt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sionistic posted:

I thought it was Rhaka stalking kurt

No, Kurt was arrested for that but it turned out to be the one crazy thing he didn't do.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
So I think this is the spot to put this so...I am~

I was pretty surprised to flip open my phone and see this one.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Good Listener posted:

So I think this is the spot to put this so...I am~

I was pretty surprised to flip open my phone and see this one.

Aww, I should've tweeted him since I did the same thing.

Stuff is freakin' awesome, by the way. Although I've still only tried the chipotle ketchup.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
JR tweets about a million times a day, every time I try to follow him I end up unfollowing him two days later.

the_Vandal
Feb 7, 2004

You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you
Night Man
By God, this man's Tweetin' for two! :bahgawd:

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Awww. :(

DustyWWE posted:

No Legends house for me !! No please stop asking , just finished DVD work for WWE ,

Piper also weighs in on Legends House:

R_Roddy_Piper posted:

Anybody hear anymore about the WWE putting H.O.F.ers in a house for 3 weeks together. Baby Jesus, I hope they gave that up!

quote:

SERIOUS!! FU8CK THAT HOUSE. IT'S ON THERE HEAD. I'M NOT PLAYING!! WHAT R WE GOING TO DO, LAWN BOWL? KILL!!

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
I genuinely like Roddy so I wouldn't want to see him in the Legends House. Dusty would have been good for it because making fun of him is a wrestling tradition.

The show will only work if they put in one or two really pathetic legends that will do pathetic things. Like Iron Sheik and Brian Knobbs.

The problem with Legends House is it will never be as good as you hope. I'd want the show to be raunchy and foul with swearing and 80s cocaine stories. It will instead be just a bunch of goofy old guys like Tony Atlas laughing while Sgt. Slaughter tries to do a spin-a-roonie.

I hope someone creates their own offshoot of this and puts Sandman, Raven, New Jack and Terry Funk in a house. Call it Extreme Brother.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The Legends House thing is worth about 4-6 weeks of decent TV. 12-16 of 'could actually air' TV. But other than that, NXT/Superstars, and rerunning classic tapes and WWE films, they have literally no other programming. Which is fine for an On-Demand service like 24/7, but an actual real cable station needs new-ish content for at least 8 hours a day.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

They really just need to get the craziest wrestlers ever. Get Sheik, New Jack, Sandman, Dusty, Honky Tonk, and then some normal guy like Gerald Brisco.

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Jan 7, 2012

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Beth Phoenix posted:

So apparently Madusa has the controversial WWF Women's title that was thrown in the trash live on Nitro?

Hoping this throwaway Twitter comment is a hint of non-rollup things to come.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Hoping this throwaway Twitter comment is a hint of non-rollup things to come.

Madusa must have gotta a camera for Christmas or something because she is going nuts with constant YouTube videos on her channel. She posted one video of her taking a shower. She was behind a glass door, but you could pretty easily see what was there. She pulled it a few hours later.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Gaz-L posted:

but an actual real cable station needs new-ish content for at least 8 hours a day.

ESPN Classic. :colbert:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

smashpro1 posted:

ESPN Classic. :colbert:

So you're saying WWE should hire the Sklar Brothers?

I fail to see the downside here.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

404GoonNotFound posted:

So you're saying WWE should hire the Sklar Brothers?

I fail to see the downside here.

I would watch WWE Network day one if they brought in the Sklars to do a wrestling version of Cheap Seats.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CM Punk posted:

If everyone on here I follow just posted pictures of their dogs all day, I'd be okay with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smashpro1 posted:

Cue JoMo posting pics of Melina :rimshot: