Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Maia is a good bet but there's no reason to believe Maia isn't another favorable stylistic matchup for Bisping. It'll depend on how good Maia put his strikes and takedowns together IMO..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
Plus Bisping just pulled out a dominant win over noted jiu-jitsu ace Jason "Mayhem" Miller, a grappler so accomplished he has his own show on MTV.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Paul Pot posted:

Maia is a good bet but there's no reason to believe Maia isn't another favorable stylistic matchup for Bisping. It'll depend on how good Maia put his strikes and takedowns together IMO..

Maia is going to crush Bisping and it will be hilarious.

Quodio Stotes
Aug 8, 2010

by angerbot

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Im definately betting on this.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Tezcatlipoca posted:

02-27-2009: the last time maia finished someone

but its ok, anderson said he hits hard and then he dropped munoz, so he guess he's as dangerous as Da Spyda

everytime bisping fights we've got these sherdog posters coming out of the woodwork..

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Paul Pot posted:

You know who else hadn't finished someone in nearly three years when he fought Bisping? Dan Henderson :911:

quote:

everytime bisping fights we've got these sherdog posters coming out of the woodwork..

Knock this stupid poo poo off.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Paul Pot posted:

but its ok, anderson said he hits hard and then he dropped munoz, so he guess he's as dangerous as Da Spyda

I never said anything about Maia finishing Bisping. Keep making up bullshit though.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Since 09' Bispings finishes have included Jorge Rivera, who he had to cheat against, and Mayhem who was gasping after 1 round and it still took him until the third. I wouldn't bet on that even if it wasn't Bisping.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Nobody expects Bisping to finish Maia or anyone else for that matter, what gave you that impression?

Tezcatlipoca, that's even worse if you're picking Maia by decision.

Posters unironically trying to credmine off the ole 'Bisping=bad, check out his double' meme is what this forum needs more of, so I'll stop this.

Quodio Stotes
Aug 8, 2010

by angerbot

Paul Pot posted:

Nobody expects Bisping to finish Maia or anyone else for that matter, what gave you that impression?

Posters unironically trying to credmine off the ole 'Bisping=bad, check out his double' meme is what this forum needs more of, so I'll stop this.

Bisping is an entirely mediocre fighter, lacks dimension, and is a shithead to boot why do you expect him to have fans here or anyone who believes in him? Being hated for sucking is not a meme. Also gently caress the word meme I am hearing it way too often these days

Fastbreak
Jul 4, 2002
Don't worry, I had ten bucks.

Biafraid posted:

Plus Bisping just pulled out a dominant win over noted jiu-jitsu ace Jason "Mayhem" Miller, a grappler so accomplished he has his own show on MTV.

Despite this being a joke, it's a majority of the reason he is so heavily favored. People have very short memories. Maybe he could be favored, but not -220.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Paul Pot posted:

I'm not saying anything about how the fight will end. I just think Maia is better than Bisping and will dominate him in the fight.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

Paul Pot posted:

Do you have some sort of quota on popularizing this word? I've never seen it posted before and you posted it twice in two different threads in one day.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Grifter posted:

Do you have some sort of quota on popularizing this word? I've never seen it posted before and you posted it twice in two different threads in one day.

rename the psp leper's colony to credmine please

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Does anyone know the computer requirements for credminecraft?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

What's the exchange rate from cred to bitcoins?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Fentry posted:

What's the exchange rate from cred to bitcoins?

2.3 Cosbys.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I learned my lesson, and instead of placing money on one parlay, I placed the free money that Volkmann gave me on about 8 parlays. Will update you when I'm a millionaire.

Also put down a princely sum of £2.50 on Omigawa because while Alcantara hits hard, he's not a great wrestler and Omigawa has a good chance of just tripping him over a lot and holding him tight like a security blanket.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
The only underdog bet I feel strongly about is Terry Etim over Edson Barboza. I don't know why because I don't really know poo poo about Terry Etim, but it feels right.

Quote this when I lose 10 dollars on my strong feelings about a British fighter

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I believe in Funch. You can do it, Golden Boy.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Bubba Smith posted:

The only underdog bet I feel strongly about is Terry Etim over Edson Barboza. I don't know why because I don't really know poo poo about Terry Etim, but it feels right.

Quote this when I lose 10 dollars on my strong feelings about a British fighter

quoting in advance

you bet on a skinny twig man

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Has anyone noticed that Gonzaga is fighting a weird skinny/chubby bullshido guy? Put all of your moneys on the Gonzaga.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Captain Log posted:

Has anyone noticed that Gonzaga is fighting a weird skinny/chubby bullshido guy? Put all of your moneys on the Gonzaga.

The only thing Gonzaga was every really great at was smashing regional type fighters so yeah

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bundt Cake posted:

The only thing Gonzaga was every really great at was smashing regional type fighters so yeah

And the Ghost of Cro Cop

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Bundt Cake posted:

quoting in advance

Etim's a decent but risky underdog pick, he's a very good striker in his own right and has a couple of subs he's really good at. What he does well, he does extremely well, but Barboza is rightfully the favourite.

Captain Log posted:

His nickname is "Lula Molusco", which is what Squidward from Spongebob is called in Brazil, and his team are already trying to get him to 205 despite being 6'7"

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Chimney Sweeps Week posted:

His nickname is "Lula Molusco", which is what Squidward from Spongebob is called in Brazil, and his team are already trying to get him to 205 despite being 6'7"

I always did feel like the main thing missing from the lightheavyweight division was Kendall Grove

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

fatherdog posted:

I always did feel like the main thing missing from the lightheavyweight division was Kendall Grove

~when you wish upon a struve~

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bundt Cake posted:

quoting in advance

twig man fell down like a tree

Etim held his own in the striking for the first two rounds like I thought he would, but I also thought he was going to have the advantage on the ground and he didn't.

oh well.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Never again. Never ever again. Never.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mario yamasaki ruined everything

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thanks to Gonzaga, Belfort and Stand Up Dan I won internet dollars!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Question: what happens to bets if the Erick Silva decision is reversed?

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

you get nothing

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The site I bet on does things based on the fight night decision.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
if you carefully read the terms on any betting website it says "gently caress you we taking your money"

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

You're most likely hosed. As am I.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Bubba Smith posted:

twig man fell down like a tree

Etim held his own in the striking for the first two rounds like I thought he would, but I also thought he was going to have the advantage on the ground and he didn't.

oh well.

etim had the chops to strike with him but his skinny twig legs didnt hold up

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Bubba Smith posted:

You're most likely hosed. As am I.

you can say that again !!

i also parlayed palhares and silva together :milk:

thus far in my gambling debauchery adventure, the only bets i have won have come on jacob volkmann and rousimar palhares, which is like saying you won your groceries at the checkout. all i have learned so far is that donald cerrone and mario yamasaki are stupid assholes.

i have £6.55 left in my account after this event, with an initial outlay of £10. i guess it could be worse.

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

you can say that again !!

i also parlayed palhares and silva together :milk:

thus far in my gambling debauchery adventure, the only bets i have won have come on jacob volkmann and rousimar palhares, which is like saying you won your groceries at the checkout. all i have learned so far is that donald cerrone and mario yamasaki are stupid assholes.

i have £6.55 left in my account after this event, with an initial outlay of £10. i guess it could be worse.

So, how much money has Yamasaki taken from you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I also bet on Etim/Barboza going to a Decision and I was a few minutes away from winning that one as well so Barboza you get the double gently caress you