Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

You labelled yourself a Smark bro. Give it up.

e: Also having a story on WWE 12 doesnt make you trying to marshall PSP into some kind of smark army for yourself any less stupid.

Give what up? You're the one who keeps trying to antagonize a self-proclaimed smark in a wrestling subforum on one of the most niche communities on the web, and you think you're any less smarky?

Edit: I'll make you a deal. This is my last post in this thread until you actually play my storyline and form an actual opinion before jumping all over me about it. I think you've missed the point completely, but I'm serious. Ban me if I reply in this thread again. :toxx:

T3hRen3gade fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
Way to chase off a good poster, guys

Back on topic, Big O's birthday is today!

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

T3hRen3gade posted:

Give what up? You're the one who keeps trying to antagonize a self-proclaimed smark in a wrestling subforum on one of tthe most niche communities on the web, and you think you're any less smarky?

Edit: I'll make you a deal. This is my last post in this thread until you actually play my storyline and form an actual opinion before jumping all over me about it. I think you've missed the point completely, but I'm serious. Ban me if I reply in this thread again. :toxx:

Lloyd. Don't play this storyline.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

T3hRen3gade posted:

Give what up? You're the one who keeps trying to antagonize a self-proclaimed smark in a wrestling subforum on one of tthe most niche communities on the web, and you think you're any less smarky?

I'm the one? Odd I've mentioned you twice til this point but whatever. Also I'm not paying £40 for WWE '12 because I couldnt give two shits about your storyline and my opinion is trying to form a smark army is stupid. Pleasure doing business with you.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Someone play the storyline and review it.

If nobody does by the weekend, I might convince my friend to bring his 360 so I can play it.

I have to see how bad it is.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
So how about that Twitter.

:allears:

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Lone Rogue posted:

If nobody does by the weekend, I might convince my friend to bring his 360 so I can play it.

It will never outshine the Dolph Ziggler Detective Agency

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Moose Bigelow posted:

It will never outshine the Dolph Ziggler Detective Agency

Well no, that was good.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bocc Kob posted:

So how about that Twitter.

:allears:

I love a grown man baffled by a mail holiday, it makes me smile every time.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Lone Rogue posted:

Imagine PSP booking a storyline in today's WWE, but forget the stupid memes from 2008 like NATION and KANESMASK and that's about it.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Nut Bunnies posted:

Imagine PSP booking a storyline in today's WWE, but forget the stupid memes from 2008 like NATION and KANESMASK and that's about it.

So like, really good then?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

Jericho is a lot different than Piper. I'm not sure anyone could do unhinged as consistently as Pillman.

Cliched answer but dean ambrose / jon moxley can probably do it.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

T3hRen3gade posted:

One of the THQ devs apparently thinks so.

:spergin:

Don't sign your posts.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I bet it won't be as good as the SVR11 story I played that featured the Miz falling off the Titantron to open every segment while screaming about how no one cared about him.

Or the one I played that was a shot for shot remake of the first three episodes of Sailor Moon.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Matlock posted:

Way to chase off a good poster, guys
How many snowflakes do you give his meltdown? **** 1/2?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
TWITTER!

ROWDY Roddy Piper posted:

Government controlling internet? THEY LIVE!! John Carpentor and I talk of to much Big Brother when shooting the movie.PUT THE GLASSES ON!!

God damnit, I love this man.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Jay Briscoe had a pretty smarky tweet.

Jay Briscoe posted:

That fart just woke my daughter up on the other side of the house #FartOfTheYear

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

my day is good.

HDnet fights's twitter posted:

RT @proelitemma: Oh wow, she's here!!!!!!! RT @TJMMA: Aloooooooha @lennehardt !! bit.ly/w6LWP1

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
I asked the Batiri about their thoughts on Valentine's Day. Here is there response:

The Batiri posted:

We wine & dine them with a tall glass of sea bass urine & a healthy helping of yak chitlins. Then....torturous ADELE music.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

so Chyna went crazy on twitter in the best way possible.

it makes for quite a read

Highlights:

wigging her poo poo because Xpac and HHH(!) follow her on twitter.

Evidently a strip club is sending her death threats. or Vince. Or Scott Hall :iiam:

Vince has open betting if Chyna or Hall will die first.

e: also I fixed that #smarkarmy topic for you guys. you're welcome.

coconono fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Jan 19, 2012

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

Her twitter is loving insane.

Chyna @ChynaChyna9 10 Jan
in mu 'OPINIOn' VINCE DROPPDED OWEN TO DEATH. ALL OVER A CONTACT. U WATCH OUT FOR MR VINNY NAC. ur mine!! cant wait to c u and talk 2 u

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I thought drugs were supposed to be fun. :stonk:

Apparently Vince wants Chyna's name or something and she wants to fight him for it literally, but now his Clique assassins are stalking her through the internet and want to rape and/or murder her.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009
Pretty sure Chyna is nuts, so I pity her because she probably at least half believes some of this crazy poo poo.

Save Russian Jews
Jun 7, 2007

who the fuck is this guy anyway, i can't even see his face

Lipstick Apathy
vince killed the blue blazer to earn his place in the league of supervillains

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009
Part of me suspects Vince is a Simpson's fan and wants to be a real Montgomery Burns.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Sue Denim posted:

Part of me suspects Vince is a Simpson's fan and wants to be a real Montgomery Burns.

I don't think I've ever seen John Laurinitis with a pair of glasses on before.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dancing Peasant posted:

I don't think I've ever seen John Laurinitis with a pair of glasses on before.

He keeps texting about Malibu Stacy.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Mr. Burns had been shown on the Simpsons to have a bearskin rug, right?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Is it wrong that I think the idea of a company wide Chyna/Hall death pool run by Vince is hilarious

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Is it wrong that I think the idea of a company wide Chyna/Hall death pool run by Vince is hilarious
It's a compelling bet.
I was firmly in the Hall camp but then I figured he's made it this far and seems to just get sleepy while Chyna is clearly unstable.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It's a compelling bet.
I was firmly in the Hall camp but then I figured he's made it this far and seems to just get sleepy while Chyna is clearly unstable.

The counterpoint to this is the story of Scott Hall in his boxer shorts doing crotch chops at police officers.

Well, and all the other Hall stories.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

The counterpoint to this is the story of Scott Hall in his boxer shorts doing crotch chops at police officers.

Well, and all the other Hall stories.

Has Scott Hall had any suicide attempts like Chyna?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

bobkatt013 posted:

Has Scott Hall had any suicide attempts like Chyna?

I'm trying to think of one, and despite all the major damage he consistently does to his body, I'm drawing a blank on actual suicide attempts.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Also Scott does all the poo poo to his body to deal with his PTSD while Chyna has just lost her mind due to drugs and alcohol.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
There's no official Chyna death pool, but you get a free copy of her sex tape at employee orientation and alternating winter Fridays.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

bobkatt013 posted:

Also Scott does all the poo poo to his body to deal with his PTSD while Chyna has just lost her mind due to drugs and alcohol.

All this talk of dysfunctional substance abuse has led me to wonder: what happened to Sandman? He just dropped off the face of the Earth after TNA stopped using him. Is he still wrestling?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

All this talk of dysfunctional substance abuse has led me to wonder: what happened to Sandman? He just dropped off the face of the Earth after TNA stopped using him. Is he still wrestling?

I think he retired.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CombineThresher posted:

Wrestles occasionally and owns a bar. Part of the reason he was cut from WWE.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Sandman owns a bar?

And it didn't go out of business the first hour?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Golden Bee posted:

There's no official Chyna death pool, but you get a free copy of her sex tape at employee orientation and alternating winter Fridays.
The Smackdown Christmas party has to watch her sex tape instead of Vince's annual highlight reel.