Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

S-Alpha posted:

See, this man right here knows what's what. Her and Demyx are my favorites in the Organization. Demyx is great because he just doesn't give two shits about what 'bigger plans' everyone's focused on, and just wants to gently caress around all day, which is pretty refreshing in a series where pretty much everyone has 30-step plans for world domination, attaining power, or getting ice cream.

Demyx is cool and all but i can't hear "Dance Water, Dance!" without flying in to a murderous rage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution

Ask Me For Warez posted:

Demyx is cool and all but i can't hear "Dance Water, Dance!" without flying in to a murderous rage.

Mash triangle, holy loving poo poo where's the last one? I'm going to loving die.

Goddamnit

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Why was that fight even timed goddamnit it made no sense.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

RagnarokAngel posted:

goddamnit it made no sense.

kingdomhearts2.txt

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
The best members of the Org. are the ones nobody pays any attention to.

Luxord is all class.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

RagnarokAngel posted:

In Final Mix on Critical you have like 10 seconds to do those. Yeah it loving sucks.

Also pretty much all the Org members own except Saix, Vexen and Marluxia who are too goddamn serious, and Xemnas because he's the big bad.

Waldorf Sixpence
Sep 6, 2004

Often harder on Player 2
Am I the only person who doesn't have a goddamn clue who any of these people are? KH2 to me was a bunch of trenchcoats trying to kill me because <reason>.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

In Final Mix on Critical you have like 10 seconds to do those. Yeah it loving sucks.

Also pretty much all the Org members own except Saix, Vexen and Marluxia who are too goddamn serious, and Xemnas because he's the big bad.

I'd say the good ones are really the ones from Marluxia's side of the story in CoM, Demyx, Luxord and Xigbar. Pretty much every other one's only redeeming qualities are their hilarious battle cries during battle and Zexion has like... nothing.

EDIT: Although Luxord's sort of dragged down by his power of time making like no loving sense to the powers he actually uses.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jan 22, 2012

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

Am I the only person who doesn't have a goddamn clue who any of these people are? KH2 to me was a bunch of trenchcoats trying to kill me because <reason>.

the Org members in Re:Chain get their personalities pretty well fleshed out, especially in the original Chain of Memories since it was just text so they could say way more. The Org members in KHII get their personalities fleshed out... in 358/2 Days :shobon: Xigbar's personality is also fleshed out a lot in Birth By Sleep

Sex_Ferguson posted:

I'd say the good ones are really the ones from Marluxia's side of the story in CoM, Demyx, Luxord and Xigbar. Pretty much every other one's only redeeming qualities are their hilarious battle cries during battle and Zexion has like... nothing.

EDIT: Although Luxord's sort of dragged down by his power of time making like no loving sense to the powers he actually uses.

Well you see Luxord's battle is timed and um... yeah. That battle loving sucks on Critical.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Well the traps he sets for you are timing based, so... kind of? Not really.

keet
Aug 20, 2005

Yeah if you actually wanted to know about the Org folks the handhelds explained that, no the main console games.

And in regards to risque, there's actually a scene in the tie-in manga where Larx is reading a Marquis De Sade book, in case her personality wasn't quite clear enough. I gotta assume that was an easter egg.

But yeah she ain't comin back, I assume KH's loophole will be used to bring back the most popular org folks only.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Waldorf Sixpence posted:

They're best summed up as:

Xemnas: Lead dude. Uses lightsabres. Rides on a robodragon. Takes way too long to die. Creepy sex voice. Also: "Nothingnesss. Isssss. ETERNALLLLLLLLL!"
Xigbar: Eye patch guy who walks on ceilings.
Xaldin: Dreadlocks guy. Has an annoying boss fight. Has a stalker crush on the Beast.
Vexen: Crazy scientist guy. Has :pwn: eyes.
Lexaeus: Big guy with a big red axe.
Zexion: Bookguy. Has that annoying strand of hair over his eye.
Saix: Crazy werewolf-like dude with blue hair.
Axel: Red-haired Reno copy that the fangirls go crazy for, for some reason. Has a match-stick waist.
Demyx: Annoying, but laidback fucker with a mullet, and one of the worst boss battles in the game. "Dance, water dance!"
Luxord: English guy with a goatee. Makes too many card puns. Also has one of the worst boss battles in the game.
Maluxia: Guy with pink hair and scythe. Something about flowers.
Larxene: Token female. Bug antenna hair. Sadist.
Roxas: Whining kid we're forced to play as, as punishment for wanting skippable cutscenes. Also fangirl bait. And looks like another character because Nomura wants to make this series make no sense to anyone. Ever.

That's really all there is to them.

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

quote:

larxene loving owns because she's a crazy weirdo bitch
too bad she's so horrible in the ds game because she's pretty rad

penguinmambo posted:

Yeah if you actually wanted to know about the Org folks the handhelds explained that,

no, it explained the four the fangirls care about. That's why you get one level with half of them before they get written out of the story.

quote:

He also wanted Marluxia to be a woman at one point
funny story, he changed this at the last moment when he realized having the two women in a group of men having a failed rebellion would get him grief.

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Not so much two women as he was worried having the leader of the rebellion being female and being beaten down by a group of males would cause him grief. Which is sexist in its own way, so there's really no way for him to win.

Pesky Splinter posted:

The first seven were scientists (even Zexion who was, like, twelve) who were loving around with darkness and lost their hearts. Their main goal was to get their hearts back or open Kingdom Hearts or someshit.

The real answer is that they exist to crank the anime aspect of the series up to 11.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

RagnarokAngel posted:

Because some game developers don't understant that adding a timer doesn't equal adding a challenge.

Unless there's an actual reason, I dislike when timers are added.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Personally I found Luxord's battle wasn't particularly horrible, I never really got why I was supposed to do but very quickly noticed it was quite easier as long as I set up my abilities to maximize the number of hits (ie equipped explosion or whatever that was called as a finisher, mostly).

The Unholy Ghost
Feb 19, 2011

Pesky Splinter posted:

Xemnas: Lead dude. Uses lightsabres. Rides on a robodragon. Takes way too long to die. Creepy sex voice. Also: "Nothingnesss. Isssss. ETERNALLLLLLLLL!"
Xigbar: Eye patch guy who walks on ceilings.
Xaldin: Dreadlocks guy. Has an annoying boss fight. Has a stalker crush on the Beast.
Vexen: Crazy scientist guy. Has :pwn: eyes.
Lexaeus: Big guy with a big red axe.
Zexion: Bookguy. Has that annoying strand of hair over his eye.
Saix: Crazy werewolf-like dude with blue hair.
Axel: Red-haired Reno copy that the fangirls go crazy for, for some reason. Has a match-stick waist.
Demyx: Annoying, but laidback fucker with a mullet, and one of the worst boss battles in the game. "Dance, water dance!"
Luxord: English guy with a goatee. Makes too many card puns. Also has one of the worst boss battles in the game.
Maluxia: Guy with pink hair and scythe. Something about flowers.
Larxene: Token female. Bug antenna hair. Sadist.
Roxas: Whining kid we're forced to play as, as punishment for wanting skippable cutscenes. Also fangirl bait. And looks like another character because Nomura wants to make this series make no sense to anyone. Ever.

Oh, there's also the crazy half-clone Xion who is somehow tied to Sora's heart and may or may not come back in KH3 despite only being in the most unimportant game.

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

penguinmambo posted:

can't really show off sex appeal in this kind of game

Funny you say that, considering how Aqua was permanently jiggling the entire game. Even on the main menu.

How Disney let that slip, I have no clue.

A lot of people harp on about Sora paying more attention to Riku than Kairi in KHII as if that was some admission about his deep desire for hot boy love, but just try to think of it this way:

He knew where Kairi was. He knew she was safe, and waiting for him once he figured out a way to get back to her. He was shown daydreaming about her at times, even.

Riku wsa the one missing. Last time Sora saw him, he was trapped in the world of darkness with Mickey. That's like a number one priority right there.

And also consider the state RIku was in when Sora finally meets him. Watching him break down in tears was downright effective, and I felt it conveyed the situation well.

But yes, I do want Kairi to have a more active role, and I do want Sora and her to have more mushy moments that Disney is no stranger to.

It's a bit lovely how Kairi has kind of been side-lined, when most of the other female characters in the series have been shown to be pretty darn capable.

Larxene was easily the most evil of the Organization.

Namine did all sorts of crazy magic stuff that made Sora stronger and (maybe) saved Roxas from having his soul obliterated.

Tifa went up against goddamn Sephiroth and Bruce Lee'd a bunch of Heartless.

Aqua was just concentrated awesomeness throughout the entire game.

Even Belle, of Beauty and the Beast, managed to elbow Xaldin in the gut, which apparently hurt so much he had to let loose his grip on her. This is the same fucker who took like 20 minutes to shave off all his HP.

Kairi gets a Keyblade in KHII...and we see her do jack-all with it.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Magikoopa189 posted:

Oh, there's also the crazy half-clone Xion who is somehow tied to Sora's heart and may or may not come back in KH3 despite only being in the most unimportant game.

Literally the only reason she was made, was to explain why Roxas had two keyblades.

What. the. gently caress.

Primoman posted:

Funny you say that, considering how Aqua was permanently jiggling the entire game. Even on the main menu.

How Disney let that slip, I have no clue.

There's a beta of her model, with more back showing, which they obviously thought was a bit too risque for whatever reason.

Primoman posted:

A lot of people harp on about Sora paying more attention to Riku than Kairi in KHII as if that was some admission about his deep desire for hot boy love, but just try to think of it this way:

*Pft* I've read the fanfics. It's common knowledge that it was Nomura's original intention that they are both gay for each other, and that they secretly despises Kairi, because all girls are icky and lack penises keyblades. :colbert:

Yeah, the intent was that he was worried about his friend...it's just...his reaction was a tad theatrical. Whereas with Kairi, it's barely a nod towards her after seeing her after all this time.

I wouldn't argue that Namine or Kairi were strong characters:
Kairi is mostly the thing that drives the plot (KH), or reduced to what is essentially a cameo (KH2 and BBS), with only a token effort to give her any development.

And Namine is essentially a walking Deus ex Machina for when they need her.

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
A character doesn't need to be useful to the plot or do anything of merit to be considered "strong".

I consider Kairi strong. She always keeps her head on her shoulders in the situations she's thrown in. She's very likeable, and her reactions are always spot-on.

If the first game's ending where she visits Sora's little cave shrine and she wallows up in tears didn't do anything for you, then.....why were you playing a Disney game in the first place, you Halo tea-bagging sack of poo poo (generalizing, not accusing anyone in particular)?

I also knew Disney had a thing against Aqua's exposed back, which is absurd considering what most of their Disney girls wear. Still doesn't explain how the jiggligng got past them, but maybe they're rear end fans anyway, so...

And on the subject of Org XIII, anyone ever notice...

Axel: Reno

Larxene: Scarlet

Vexen: Hojo

I know Nomura admitted the Axel likeness was intentional, but I don't know if the other two got confirmation as well. Considering how Vexen and Hojo shared the same VA in Japanese, I'd say that's a pretty solid confirmation.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Primoman posted:

A character doesn't need to be useful to the plot or do anything of merit to be considered "strong".

It'd help if she wasn't unconscious for literally two thirds of the first game, and got more screen time in 2. She's likable, yes, and while a strong character doesn't need to be useful to the plot, they still have to be proactive. For the most part (and this is the fault of the storywriters really), she's not given much of a chance to be proactive, and they just stick her on the sidelines, as a cheerleader.

It would be nice for them to give her something more to do in future games.

Primoman posted:

If the first game's ending where she visits Sora's little cave shrine and she wallows up in tears didn't do anything for you, then.....why were you playing a Disney game in the first place, you Halo tea-bagging sack of poo poo (generalizing, not accusing anyone in particular)?

My heart is cold, void and barren and so cannot cry, for the ice water that flows through my veins freezes them in place. :colbert:

And the only reason people bought this game in the first place was for Disney. I mean c'mon, it has DONALD DUCK and GOOFY in it. What insane person would not want to play a game with them in it!? The fact it was fun and engaging was a massive plus, even more so, because KH1 has this atmosphere that the other games lack, that makes it compelling.

Like the opening with Darkside with the mournful music in the background, or all of Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion with its really gothic feel, and the eerie sorrow of The End of The World. I could go on forever about how amazing Hollow Bastion and TEOTW felt seeing them for the first time ingame...

Primoman posted:

I also knew Disney had a thing against Aqua's exposed back, which is absurd considering what most of their Disney girls wear. Still doesn't explain how the jiggligng got past them, but maybe they're rear end fans anyway, so...

Ariel's clothes are just a clamshell bra, which makes it all the more confusing. But then again, the KH series has had some very weird and unessicary censorship over time.

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I remember this one forum back in the day where several members protested the notion that Tifa would ever show up in the sequel due to her appearance.

"That miniskirt and tits will never fly, you stupid loving fanboy. They would never allow that poo poo".

I do want Kairi to have a more active roll, over all. I remember my excitement leading into disappointment when I first thought the armored trio shown in KHII's secret movie was Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

They still have plenty of time to make her a Keyblade user, though. I predict at least three to four more games within the next couple of years, KHIII included (hopefully).

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Unless they retcon Kairi a personality, I don't really mind her being in the background. One thing I find weird about her is, her nobody has the ability to essentially erase people from existence, and yet she has nothing like that. It seems like everyone but Kairi gets to do something cool.

Mrs. Badcrumble
Sep 21, 2002
It's also really not explained why Naminé looks so different from Kairi when most people's Nobodies look like the person they used to be. Roxas is explained, now, of course. Naminé? Not so much.

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Momomo posted:

Unless they retcon Kairi a personality, I don't really mind her being in the background. One thing I find weird about her is, her nobody has the ability to essentially erase people from existence, and yet she has nothing like that. It seems like everyone but Kairi gets to do something cool.

Namine would not have existed where it not for Kairi.

Having someone with god-like powers spawned from your very existence is kind of an accomplishment in itself.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Then let's give Ias an award for being able to summon a badass moon berserker with hilarious battle cries following that logic.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Mrs. Badcrumble posted:

It's also really not explained why Naminé looks so different from Kairi when most people's Nobodies look like the person they used to be. Roxas is explained, now, of course. Naminé? Not so much.

Because she's a special nobody born from a princess with a heart of pure light whose body never went away. Or something.

Sex_Ferguson posted:

Then let's give Ias an award for being able to summon a badass moon berserker with hilarious battle cries following that logic.

Isa :ssh:

EDIT: also the first 6 Org members, called the "Original Six" all willingly cast themselves into Darkness as part of an experiment. The result was animes. A lot of animes.

Blackbelt Bobman fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 23, 2012

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Him and Lea probably contributed (albeit inadvertently) to their creations, as BbS hinted. This is something we should definitely see in 3D, if the trailers are indication.

Also hoping they use that game to elaborate on Cloud/Tifa/Sephiroth/Zack's backstory. This is one thing Nomura is most likely making up as he goes along.

Doesn't stop it from being entertaining, though.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Primoman posted:

Are you serious? I played that game until my eyes bled and I never noticed. I'm going to be pretty bummed if it's true, I hate that demeaning poo poo, and to put it in a KH game of all things is just :psyduck:

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Just because there's jiggling doesn't mean it's demeaning. They had Tifa jiggle in Dissidia and that was totally not demeaning, right?

I really hated that they did that. Like the fanboys needed more fuel.

They even bitched they weren't "big enough".

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Because she's a special nobody born from a princess with a heart of pure light whose body never went away. Or something.

Isa :ssh:

EDIT: also the first 6 Org members, called the "Original Six" all willingly cast themselves into Darkness as part of an experiment. The result was animes. A lot of animes.

I don't remember any of this. Was this all in the DS games? I didn't play any of them because I heard they were bad

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
It was probably in the Xemnas reports or something. I can't remember if you find this out in KH2 or CoM.

And CoM is a great game. :colbert:

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
So long as you're playing the PS2 version.

Too bad the cutscenes are so horribly compressed. Something about how the voiced cutscenes were only unlockable in the JP version, for whatever stupid reason.

keet
Aug 20, 2005

Schlegel Mach posted:

Not so much two women as he was worried having the leader of the rebellion being female and being beaten down by a group of males would cause him grief. Which is sexist in its own way, so there's really no way for him to win.

The first seven were scientists (even Zexion who was, like, twelve) who were loving around with darkness and lost their hearts. Their main goal was to get their hearts back or open Kingdom Hearts or someshit.

The real answer is that they exist to crank the anime aspect of the series up to 11.

Yeah, I don't know if its the specific number of them vs versus the number of heroes, but the Org to me less resembles those Quirky Squads you beat the crap out of in an RPG and more like those episode-padding anime villians who are pet characters of a designer and have one personality trait each (wherein only 1/3 of them become popular and come back after their appearance).

Actually, how DOES the whole FF7-folks-in-KH subplot work? I know "Cloud going after Sephiroth" is his standard cameo (Hell, that Dissida game even makes a joke about how cliche its getting) because Square is milking that largely-retconed-and-somehow-become-canon situation, but it feels kind of facetious when Aerith isnt even dead in this universe.

**I kept getting a weird same-designer vibe between those whitehaired goons in Advent Children and KH's Cloakfolk; maybe thats why I dont like either.

keet fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jan 24, 2012

Primoman
Jan 23, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Everything in KH is an original continuity, so that right there explains why Aerith isn't dead.

As for what we know so far about Cloud's backstory...

1. All the FF characters lived in Hollow Bastion

2. Sephiroth was a renowned hero who mysteriously vanished when the Heartless invaded, but "made a deal with darkness", prompting his return.

3. Cloud was "killed" by the Heartless, but his strong will allowed him to keep his heart

4. Sephiroth claims "I am you" to Cloud, which might be a more literal statement given the placement of their wings, etc.

5. Tifa is searching for Cloud, and whenever she's near him he's blinded by a flash of light.

6. When asked if Tifa is a ghost or spirit, since she doesn't interact with anyone besides Cloud and Sora, Nomura teased that it's a mystery (I call bullshit, because there's a cutscene where Squall is clearly looking at her direction when she enters a room).

7. Zack and Aerith are somehow involved. The latter is still around, the former is not.

I'm curious to see where it goes from here. Admittedly, my interest stems from biased fanservice.

But then why would you be playing this game in the first place?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

penguinmambo posted:

Actually, how DOES the whole FF7-folks-in-KH subplot work? I know "Cloud going after Sephiroth" is his standard cameo (Hell, that Dissida game even makes a joke about how cliche its getting) because Square milks those two** like a cow, but it feels kind of facetious when Aerith isnt even dead in this universe.

Think of it as taking most of the FF series cast, and then have them all live in Hollow Bastion/ Radient Garden, with roughly the same personality, but under different circumstances. Mostly...

Squall's more likable, Aerith becomes a vegtable in two and Cloud...well...it helped to cement his personality as brooding and angsty in all the other mediums, shall we say.

Perhaps the KH version of Sephiroth stole Cloud's lunch money or something, I dunno. It's just for the fans more than it is for the story.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

penguinmambo posted:

Yeah, I don't know if its the specific number of them vs versus the number of heroes, but the Org to me less resembles those Quirky Squads you beat the crap out of in an RPG and more like those episode-padding anime villians who are pet characters of a designer and have one personality trait each (wherein only 1/3 of them become popular and come back after their appearance).

Actually, how DOES the whole FF7-folks-in-KH subplot work? I know "Cloud going after Sephiroth" is his standard cameo (Hell, that Dissida game even makes a joke about how cliche its getting) because Square milks those two** like a cow, but it feels kind of facetious when Aerith isnt even dead in this universe.

**I kept getting a weird same-designer vibe between those whitehaired goons in Advent Children and KH's Cloakfolk; maybe thats why I dont like either.

Cloud and Sephiroth don't really have much of a point beyond just their usual cameos, but the other FF characters (Squall/Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, YRP, Cid, sort of Tifa) were residents of Hollow Bastion before poo poo went down, so they were working against the heartless to try to retake it in the first game and rebuild it in the second. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't show up in BBS, but hopefully they will return in later games. I liked what they did with Squall.

Also the comments about Aqua jiggling constantly made me go back and check, since I didn't remember anything of the sort. The only thing I saw that could be construed as jiggling would be her exaggerated breathing animation while idle, in which her entire torso moves. If you saw jiggling you either wanted to see it or were looking far harder than I was.

Edit: Beaten twice by people who remember it better.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jan 24, 2012

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mrs. Badcrumble posted:

She actually isn't all that different. Both her and Kairi are using the exact same face model and body proportions, it's really just the dress and hair that change. And in fact until BBS the nobodies whoe original form we knew (Roxas, Naminé and Xemnas) never looked exactly like their original human form.

penguinmambo posted:

Well, it works by not acknowledging the FF7 story at all (well, until they brought Sephiroth in the mix for the US version). In KH they along with Leon are just Radiant Garden inhabitants that fled it when the heartless came.

Are you guys talking about jiggling for Aqua sure you're not seeing things? IIRC the model doesn't contain the right skeleton data for it.

Chev fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 24, 2012

keet
Aug 20, 2005

chumbler posted:

Cloud and Sephiroth don't really have much of a point beyond just their usual cameos, but the other FF characters (Squall/Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, YRP, Cid, sort of Tifa) were residents of Hollow Bastion before poo poo went down, so they were working against the heartless to try to retake it in the first game and rebuild it in the second. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't show up in BBS, but hopefully they will return in later games. I liked what they did with Squall.

I guess my worry is that a lot of KH's plot seems poorly planned and that if they can't work an overwraught backstory out of a cameo character they'll be given the boot. I mean after how hard Square is pushing their FF7 folk as iconic characters (to the sort of people who KH seems aimed at; diud the revamps of Cloud and Seph hit some well-timed squee button the original characters didnt at the time?) I'd actually be glad if they didnt show up again.

Kinda reminds me, their version of Yuna Rikku and Paine was a pretty amusing mix-up I think, so its weird the first acknowledgement is Yuna to explain they're "nothing worth mentioning." :smith: Way to poo poo on your characters, square.

keet fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

penguinmambo posted:

overwraught backstory out of a cameo character

"Our world was conquered by the heartless so we fled" isn't what I'd call an overwraught backstory.