Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
Welp, guess whose back to drawing stuff tonight? Me. That's who!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drei
Feb 23, 2006

she's incredible math
Thank you lamb for the Valentiney bundle of goodness! I love those magic fortune fish. :3

I don't think I'm going to be able to send out cards to people for the next while since money's a bit tight, but I've been having a lot of fun so far and I hope to get back in the game soon!

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

FAH Q posted:

I require this please. Also sign it "cuntvalet" I need this in my life, oh beautiful goon.

...Have you posted your address yet? Maybe I'm missing it from going systematically cross eyed...

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Also:

This one makes me smile. :3:

And this was the last one I did tonight:

I'm enjoying posting them as I draw them, but not telling you who gets what. That way, you have to guess/hope. Bwahahaha.

CatStacking fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Jan 24, 2012

Sleepy Sheep
Jun 12, 2009
I was wondering why that Valentine's Card thread was so dead! Looks like there are a lot more people in here that I can send cards to!

Also:

Sleepy Sheep
7132 Kindle Court
Las Vegas, NV
United States

I'll be sending out my Valentines sometime this week.

Have fun, everyone!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

cuntvalet posted:

What happens if they won't be his? :ohdear:

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

What happens if they won't be his? :ohdear:

He'll see you in Heck of course!

Those cards are absolutely amazing cuntvalet! I'm so excited to see which one I'll be getting in the mail.
My cards are mostly finished so hopefully I can get them all completed today and have them sent out this afternoon or tomorrow.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

thepitgoddess posted:

Niemat and lamb sent me the best cards ever that I got today.

Lamb's was chock full of awesome lamb goodies (do you work at a party store or something? SO many tiny goodies! And Niemat's depicted me crushed my thesis with Angry birds. Made my dayyyy.

I wish I did! No, I just like shopping for tchotchkes. :)

I've updated the list with all of the newcomers:
http://side-o-lamb.com/goonlist.html

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

You guys humble me. :neckbeard:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
I don't know why, but I'm suddenly on a crass/tasteless/possibly un-PC bender and I'm churning out some creepy cards.

Somehow I think you're all okay with this.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Rufus En Fuego posted:

I don't know why, but I'm suddenly on a crass/tasteless/possibly un-PC bender and I'm churning out some creepy cards.

Oh my heck, you know us too well! :neckbeard:

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Rufus En Fuego posted:

Of all the mail I've gotten I don't think any of it has been creepy. I definitely need some creepy cards to freak out my boyfriend. :dance:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

cardboardRobot posted:

Of all the mail I've gotten I don't think any of it has been creepy. I definitely need some creepy cards to freak out my boyfriend. :dance:

I'll be sure to make yours extra creepy, then.

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

Rufus En Fuego, I am more than okay with that.

And cuntvalet:

cuntvalet posted:

Also:

This one makes me smile. :3:

HOPE. :stare:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Niemat posted:

HOPE. :stare:

Oh, really? :smug:

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Before I blow my wad on three (I assume cunvalet's enthusiasm means she'd like one) creeptastic cards, does anyone else want a terrifyingly inappropriate and possibly psychologically damaging Valentine from me? I promise to stop just short of rubbing it on my crotch.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Thank you Keetron, for the Catburger!

I cannot stop laughing at it. I'm in Victoria, so it was bound to get rained on. Hope it's still the way it's supposed to look.

Holy poo poo, I love this thing. :woop:

He just looks so upset!

You have no idea how much effort I put in getting the nice washed out look on the colors! Glad you like it, but it was not the Victorian torrents but just my sweat and tears.
It went out the door like this:

And hell, would you not be upset if you are so fat you cannot move anymore?

I hope the "Human week for Sharks" and "Anglerfish" arrived too.

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010

Rufus En Fuego posted:

Before I blow my wad on three (I assume cunvalet's enthusiasm means she'd like one) creeptastic cards, does anyone else want a terrifyingly inappropriate and possibly psychologically damaging Valentine from me? I promise to stop just short of rubbing it on my crotch.

That sounds amazing! I can't wait :dance:

And Keetron I did get your postcard! It's awesome. I hope to get a picture of it up real soon.
And same with you WhenWorldsCollide! I got your chernobyl angel! I'll post pictures as soon as I can so everyone can see your lovely creation.

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

Rufus En Fuego posted:

:neckbeard:

A thousand times yes!

Turkish Delightful
Dec 20, 2006

kwak kwak

Rufus En Fuego posted:

Creepy things are my favorite things. Please fill my box with inappropriate brain damage!

Also, I will be sending out a batch of cards soon and was wondering if anyone has a dog? I just got a new box of dog treats and my pup has graciously offered to share with others!

mysa09
May 28, 2010
Thank you to Lamb,Niemat and Rufus for the get well cards to Jill. She enjoyed biting and laying on the cards. :3:

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.

Rufus En Fuego posted:

I do!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Thanks so much Lamb! Look at all of this Goonentine Goodness! The fortune fish said I was "passionate," and oh my goodness I love the Spongebob stickers!!

I'm sending out some cards today. I ran out of stamps (again), so will have to run out and get some later. Hooray!

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
Since I only have enough dandruff for approximately ten cards, I'ma set the limit there. So far the following people are down with the sickness:

cuntvalet
Niemat
cardboardRobot
-D-
Famine Poodle

Five more seats left on this crazy train to hell. Who's with us?

Hooray for Jill! Does she like her toy? :ohdear:

Edit: This does not mean I'll only be sending ten cards total. I'm going to try to get something out to everyone on the list, but it'll only be mildly inappropriate instead of oh-gently caress-someone-call-the-cops.

Rufus En Fuego fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jan 25, 2012

miryei
Oct 11, 2011

Rufus En Fuego posted:

Five more seats left on this crazy train to hell. Who's with us?

Me please!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Rufus En Fuego posted:

Why stop there? :j:

Sign me up - It's my belief that Valentine's Day should be as psychologically damaging as possible.

Got back from the airport today to find an envelope of love from Pillory Soft. You do amazing calligraphy!

edit:

-D- posted:

Also, I will be sending out a batch of cards soon and was wondering if anyone has a dog? I just got a new box of dog treats and my pup has graciously offered to share with others!
Kali says yes! (She is quite a pig)

"...Food?"

hyperhazard fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 25, 2012

Munchausen
Mar 14, 2011

:snoop:~~~YOLO~~~:snoop:
:slick:
Rufus, can I have one of your cards? I just want to get a taste of the creepy. Smell it a bit. Maybe rub it in my hair!

(just kidding; I want to see your awesome!)

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

My letter to Pillory Soft came back today. Has your address changed, good goon, or am I reading impared?

Also I am game for mailbox assault.

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"
One left!

cuntvalet
Niemat
cardboardRobot
-D-
Famine Poodle
miryei
hyperhazard - note to rub on crotch
Munchausen
13Pandora13

I hope I live up to the hype. I dropped an extra $40 on you dirty, dirty bastards. :ohdear:

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

I'm only using 18% of my full power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rufus En Fuego posted:

One left!

cuntvalet
Niemat
cardboardRobot
-D-
Famine Poodle
miryei
Munchausen
13Pandora13

I hope I live up to the hype. I dropped an extra $40 on you dirty, dirty bastards. :ohdear:

Me please!

Rufus En Fuego
Oct 19, 2011

HOUSE BARK

"Winter is Potato"

LyonsLions posted:

Me please!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

An overseas goon. I'll finish yours first!

And we're done.

cuntvalet
Niemat
cardboardRobot
-D-
Famine Poodle
miryei
Munchausen
13Pandora13
LyonsLions

FOR LOVE AND HONOR

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Niemat posted:

Boy HOWDY, do I have a bizarre little postcard for you!!

Uh oh... What have I gotten myself into? :ohdear:

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
:argh: I went to go send out my cards today but they were slightly too thick to get regular postage. I can't really afford to spend that much on postage so I had to take out the little chocolates that I was going to send everyone. They were chocolate orange sticks that are super delicious. I just wish I could have kept those in for everyone. So I came home all depressed and had to open them all up and put them in new envelopes. :( I'm going to have to go back to the post office later tonight if they're still open and hope hope hope they're thin enough now. :ohdear: It's expensive enough as is sending out 19 cards. And I spent so long handmaking them too.

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004

13Pandora13 posted:

My letter to Pillory Soft came back today. Has your address changed, good goon, or am I reading impared?

Also I am game for mailbox assault.

Should still be the same!

E: Removed from mailing list. Thanks, everyone!

Pillory Soft fucked around with this message at 19:42 on May 10, 2012

Sleepy Sheep
Jun 12, 2009

-D- posted:

Creepy things are my favorite things. Please fill my box with inappropriate brain damage!

I do! Three, actually, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing. :3:

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

I might try and send my Venturetines out in waves, since I keep procrastinating and each one takes about 1 - 2 hours to draw/colour/write. At least that way, the ones that are done will be received sooner, and I'll have no excuse of "Well, lookit the progress! Lookit the pile of Venturetines I've already drawn!"

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Pillory Soft posted:

Should still be the same!

PO Box 4291
Frederick, MD 21705

I think one of your mail delivery people doesn't get your username. Can you post your first name or just your initials so we can make sure stuff gets to you :)?

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

cardboardRobot posted:

:argh: I went to go send out my cards today but they were slightly too thick to get regular postage. I can't really afford to spend that much on postage so I had to take out the little chocolates that I was going to send everyone. They were chocolate orange sticks that are super delicious. I just wish I could have kept those in for everyone. So I came home all depressed and had to open them all up and put them in new envelopes. :( I'm going to have to go back to the post office later tonight if they're still open and hope hope hope they're thin enough now. :ohdear: It's expensive enough as is sending out 19 cards. And I spent so long handmaking them too.

Aw, that sucks! :(

Yeah everyone, be careful about stuff in the envelopes. I didn't realize how strict they were- I sent off a bunch on Sunday and one came back- am a bit worried now :ohdear: I think I should have planned this a bit better. If anyone gets charged extra for their envelope let me know.

I got two cards over the weekend- pictures soon!

Pillory Soft
Mar 9, 2004

AuntBuck posted:

I think one of your mail delivery people doesn't get your username. Can you post your first name or just your initials so we can make sure stuff gets to you :)?

C. Booth

I hope not too many people have gotten things returned because of the username. :ohdear: I'll ask lamb to add it to the spreadsheet just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhJeezAllSleeves
Dec 21, 2010
I went back after taking stuff out of the envelopes and they said it was still too thick for the regular postage. :negative:

Looks like I'm going to have to spend a lot more on my valentines than I had planned. This is going to be at least 30 to send....Ugh stupid post office with their strict rules. I'm going to redo the envelopes yet again and stick the chocolates back in. If they're going to make me pay more for it I might as well make the most of it.