Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

prefect posted:

I am also interested in the answer to this question. I hope the interview was not all about Mssr. Waters's cock thickness.

Let's be fair -- Waters is a big dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Let's be fair -- Waters is a big dick

Heh. Fred has actually piped up on the show before when the subject of Roger Waters has come up (usually because Howard ran into him at a party), and Fred's been pretty clear that he believe Waters is a dick to work with. I wonder if that was brought up when he was in the studio.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Vakal posted:

I think that contract also covered the studio equipment and staff wages.
So to adjust your guess with that in mind, he only took in $149.5-$199.5 million.

So if the contract was for five hundred, where did the other three hundred go?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

So if the contract was for five hundred, where did the other three hundred go?

XM Radio.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
The interview with Waters was incredible if you are a fan.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

XM Radio.

Why would Howard allocate three hudred mil of his contract money towards that?

WhatchootalkinboutAxe?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Romney's disclosures show between 190 and 250 million net worth. Howard can't possibly be worth that much, can he?

Howard earned about $480 million from Sirius-XM (is it one company or two Robin??) alone in the last six years. He gets something from his On Demand deal and some investments but I don't know what that number is.

The only large assets Howard owns, as far as I know, are his apartment in the city, his palace in the Hamptons, and his trophy wife. After federal (35%), New York State (8.97%) and NYC (3.648%) income taxes Howard probably took home over $260 million. OK, that doesn't make him worth twice Romney, but he certainly earned more and is evidently worth more overall.

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
loving Joan Rivers again? The Show is a parody of itself. I started listening to loving *Pandora* at work it has gotten so bad.

Edit: Holy poo poo ETM is the best. He calls into the show, finally agreeing to flying with balloons.

Howard: "Any stipulations or conditions?"

ETM: "No, except I want to go to [some lovely awards show]."

Howard: "OK. Anything else?"

ETM: "I also want a role in the show Heroes."

Everyone: "WTF LOL"

EDIT TWO:

This is from Perez Hilton's website re: Joan Rivers and Chelsea Handler feud or something. He's so catty!

"Everybody knows that if you want to talk trash about someone, there is no better place to do it than on Howard Stern's radio show. First of all, nobody listens to it, so whatever you say will probably go unheard. And secondly, the person you are bad-mouthing has zero chance of ever being invited onto the show the day after you, so they won't get to respond to every nasty thing you've said about them."

beergod fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jan 25, 2012

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

beergod posted:

loving Joan Rivers again? The Show is a parody of itself. I started listening to loving *Pandora* at work it has gotten so bad.

When was the last time Joan was on? It feels like it's been quite a while.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
ten minutes ago

edit; they should have loving Gilbert on as much. He's actually funny and doesn't talk about his dried up old pussy.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

beergod posted:

"Everybody knows that if you want to talk trash about someone, there is no better place to do it than on Howard Stern's radio show. First of all, nobody listens to it, so whatever you say will probably go unheard. And secondly, the person you are bad-mouthing has zero chance of ever being invited onto the show the day after you, so they won't get to respond to every nasty thing you've said about them."

I get Perez and Paris Hilton mixed up a lot, but I think both of them are horrible people so I don't worry about it.

I hate that Perez Hilton is successful in our world. I hate that he tweeted for help when that Black Eyed Pea guy punched him. I hate that Howard has him on and doesn't call him out because he doesn't like upsetting gossip people.

Well Howard, Perez is firing full force at you, please rip into him now. Pretend he is a Mike Walker fart.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'm sure that Perez Hilton quote is tongue-in-cheek/sarcasm since Joan did in fact appear the next day and respond to everything Chelsea Handler said about her.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
He's a blob. He's the midget Space Jockey, all melted into his chair. He's now more machine than man.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Jan 25, 2012

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Howard spent a good portion of the news today making fun of Piers Morgan and imitating his voice, and while it was somewhat amusing, I couldn't help but miss Artie. He would've chimed in and made it 10x funnier.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

He's a blob. He's the midget Space Jockey, all melted into his chair. He's now more machine than man.

Oh, god, he looks like a tiny Artie!

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

ChaosMonkey posted:

Oh, god, he looks like a tiny, Artie fat Johnny Fratto!

Fixed it for you!

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Crotch Bat posted:

Master, let me get up on your shoulders

dyn
Jan 9, 2005

Barn duelin' since '07
Anyone got a link to the new tradio call? That was one of best ones the boys have done

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Does Howard really not understand how Romney's capital gains income is not the same as payroll income?

I guess it's confusing since they're not really any different in reality aside from if you put it in the 'capital gains' box on your taxes you don't have to pay as much as the working suckers who don't have that option.

But he never paid a regular income tax rate on any of that income. That's the loving game here, Howard. Try and keep up.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Ether Frenzy posted:

Does Howard really not understand how Romney's capital gains income is not the same as payroll income?

Things Howard Stern doesn't understand grows daily.

1. How the black eyed peas don't rape Furgie on stage
2. How to DVR something
3. Photoshop
4. Banks, checks, ATM machines or getting your own money to and from either one

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Man, he doesn't look long for this world. I wonder if, when he dies, Artie will mention it on the show?

Thread, your thoughts.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

AltronHGX posted:

Man, he doesn't look long for this world. I wonder if, when he dies, Artie will mention it on the show?

Thread, your thoughts.

I would imagine so.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AxeManiac posted:

2. How to DVR something
3. Photoshop

5. Blown away by your typical CVS store for having "everything".

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

In his infinite cruelty God will allow the Midget to live past the run of the show and die in obscurity. Unmourned, unloved, and with one phrase running through his dying midget mind: "Who's High Pitch? This is Kelly Clarkson."

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

2. How to DVR something
3. Photoshop

4 - I thought his psychiatrist made him start balancing his own checkbook. Did that not last?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Spacemonkey57 posted:

4 - I thought his psychiatrist made him start balancing his own checkbook. Did that not last?

How will his assistant Laura buy him rubbers if she doesn't have the checkbook?

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
I liked when Scott erased his page of sound bytes and the caller made Howard apologize, Howard kept saying, "but I'll have to spend 2 hours today setting up the sound bytes for the rest of the week." The caller then said, "but your week is already over, you leave in like 15 minutes."

I laughed.

_minty
Feb 22, 2007
~
Does anyone have a working link to the JD sirius pack? The one usually posted in this thread is dead, and I can't find another. I need more of that mush mouthed nerd. :ohdear:

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

sedative posted:

These are the old clip packs I posted in the last thread:

Artie Lange Addiction Saga: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
Elliot Offen: Download
Eric the Midget (2009): Download
Hateman: Download
JD Harmeyer: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
KC Armstrong: Download
Sour Shoes: Download
Ted Kennedy: Download
Tradio: Download

Spotlight Series:

Billy West: Part 1, Part 2
Jackie Martling: Part 1, Part 2
Stuttering John: Part 1, Part 2

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm club loving footed you jackass.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I'm a grumpy dwarf
With a 5 inch cock
Look at me!
I'm the first flying ewok

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I absolutely love every time they say 1-800-JIM-ROME Artie just loses his poo poo laughing at it. Does anyone have the clip of, I think Artie said Jim from Utah first pointing this out? Or know what day it happened? I want to hear that magic.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

AltronHGX posted:

Or know what day it happened?

I think it was either January 5th or 6th because I remember it first pointed out on one of the two shows I listened to while driving on the following Sunday on Jan 8th.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Worst Nick and Artie Show guest toss up: Bob Levy or Kamal from the Jerky Boys?

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

kylej posted:

I'm club loving footed you jackass asswipe

_minty
Feb 22, 2007
~

sedative posted:

Packs

Thanks, but I'm trying to get part 3 and onwards of JD, but all the links are dead. Maybe has something to do with Megaupload going down, or everything was collectively reported?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

_minty posted:

Thanks, but I'm trying to get part 3 and onwards of JD, but all the links are dead. Maybe has something to do with Megaupload going down, or everything was collectively reported?

I don't have the original rars anymore so you might have to redownload them all :(

Part 1: http://mir.cr/W42DVEIB
Part 2: http://mir.cr/VXIJHWPG
Part 3: http://mir.cr/1ZYAEAAO
Part 4: http://mir.cr/1ZVINDEJ
Part 5: http://mir.cr/0WZG8JZF

_minty
Feb 22, 2007
~

sedative posted:

I don't have the original rars anymore so you might have to redownload them all :(

No problem at all, these work great, thanks!

I'm currently listening to Robin go ballistic because JD "criticised" her movie. 34 was probably low.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

_minty posted:

No problem at all, these work great, thanks!

I'm currently listening to Robin go ballistic because JD "criticised" her movie. 34 was probably low.

oh poo poo, what file and when in it? I just want to hear that part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

_minty
Feb 22, 2007
~

chiz posted:

oh poo poo, what file and when in it? I just want to hear that part.

It's from 4-27-2006, here is the clip from the first part of the JD packs sedative posted. Plenty of insane Robin.