Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sue Denim
Dec 20, 2009

the_Vandal posted:

Because she has mental health problems that years of chronic drug, alcohol, and steroid abuse have only exacerbated. It is only now, through the miracles of the modern age, can we view a person's psyche break down in near real-time.
For some reason the first thing that popped into my head when I read this was 'The Twitter of Anne Frank'.

Oatgan posted:

At this point I think the only person in the world who hasn't completely given up on Scott Hall (including Scott himself) is Kevin Nash and even then he's probably already prepared for his death
Say what you want about Nash's professional conduct and personality but this certainly shows me he has at least one redeeming quality. I imagine being such a supportive and loyal friend wouldn't be easy when Hall's dirty laundry is out in the open for everyone in the industry he works in to see and when everyone else wants to distance themselves from him (presumedly).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I'd hang out and watch wrestling with Hall. :smith:

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010

William Regal posted:

I've never asked @WWEDanielBryan for anything for my help and guidance over the years.So now perhaps it's time.

I still want to be the first English World Champion.I would like @WWEDanielBryan to grant me a title shot.@WWE pay attention.

All wrestling, all dancing, all english world champion.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Bocc Kob posted:

I'd hang out and watch wrestling with Hall. :smith:

Totally. I'd even bring the beer! Wait... no. I wouldn't bring the beer.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Capitalism Bro! posted:

All wrestling, all dancing, all english world champion.

Make it happen, WWE. A 10-15 minute match between these two would be great.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Make it happen, WWE. A 10-15 minute match between these two would be great.

It HAS happened. On the episode of Superstars the last time they were in England.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Is Regal ever going to get a retirement push or did he blow it with his last positive test when he was GM?

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

DannoMack posted:

Is Regal ever going to get a retirement push or did he blow it with his last positive test when he was GM?

Hopefully when Dean Ambrose gets called up they can do the same stuff they are doing together in FCW.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Beautiful Ninja posted:

Hopefully when Dean Ambrose gets called up they can do the same stuff they are doing together in FCW.

Yeah, whenever Regal goes having Ambrose be the one to take him out and establish himself as the new "tough bastard" in the WWE would be the way to do it I think.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

DannoMack posted:

He's almost 44 and, outside of his epic GM run, has never been particularly over with the crowd. I'd say that ship has sailed.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

apsouthern posted:

Pac has joined twitter at http://twitter.com/PacToTheFuture

I just listened to his Art Of Wrestling episode where Colt persuades him to join Twitter. It's really worth a listen. The first bit of it is just standard wrestler stories, but then he and Colt have this great conversation about insecurity and fear of rejection. I'd never paid much attention to Pac before, but that episode piqued my interest.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Quick Necro Butcher update

quote:

Seemed to have stopped falling momentarily. I am in San Antonio with 2 trash bags of clothes and my ps3. MLB 11 franchise mode with the Royals. Need to call some folks, Not ready.

Also, we have a new twitter user joining us. Her name is Veronica and I'd like you all to make her feel very welcome (apart from you coconono)

edit: and lest we forget, Kevin Steen is amazing

apsouthern fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jan 25, 2012

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Wade Barrett posted:

Just heard from my good pal Papa Shango. He tells me he has one of the guest spots in this year's Royal Rumble match. Great news.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

smashpro1 posted:

He said this last year too didn't he?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

He said this last year too didn't he?

Pretty sure he did

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
I hope he posts it every year for the rest of his career.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Raeg posted:

So two more years.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Moose Bigelow posted:

So two more years.

Be fair.

He can make it to four.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
This is why I love following too many wrestlers on Twitter:

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Jay Briscoe posted:

How am I celebrating my 28th anniversary of birth?? A. Drinking whiskey B. Banging my wife C. Watching king of the hill D. All three

Chinston Wurchill fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 26, 2012

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Raeg posted:

He needs to post it every year until one year he just says that Papa Shango will NOT be in the Royal Rumble this year.

And then...

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Bobby Roode's now on Twitter as @REALBobbyRoode

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Raeg posted:

He should cycle through his gimmicks year by year.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

Raeg posted:

Be fair.

He can make it to four.
He has until five.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

He has until five.

He's got...three minutes :stare:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Ragnarok the Red posted:

He's got...three minutes :stare:

More like one and a half minutes.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Jay 2K Winger posted:

More like one and a half minutes.

Surely he now has 6 minutes?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Could we please just loving get someone who knows about this minutes bullshit?

Thats better.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

SiKboy posted:

Surely he now has 6 minutes?

Good point. But only if Rosey were dead, too.

Call it four and a half minutes.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'd rather live my life by Vader Time. That way I always know what time it is.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I'd rather live my life by Vader Time. That way I always know what time it is.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Jay 2K Winger posted:

So wait what are the other 8 hours of my day?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Glitterbomber posted:

Time to play the GAEEEEEEEEEEME

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Glitterbomber posted:

It's party time.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

AJ Lee posted:

Kaitlyn is coming over to help decorate my neck brace with puffy Lisa Frank stickers. A unicorn will adorn my trachea.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
AJ Lee is frickin' awesome.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

some guy posted:

@ShawnMichaels Why did you stop doing the double-fistdrop?

Shawn Michaels posted:

There was only one of me.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Sometimes the most obvious answer is still the funniest.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He's got a point -and HHH or Diesel doing the fist drop would be the stuff of nightmares. Honestly, of his past allies the most entertaining candidate for a co-fistdropping session would be Sherri.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I gotta say ever since Shawn turned to God, he's become a lot more likable: From when he was like a 12 year old during DX's last run ("Look, Mr.Fuji!") to his dry sense of humour on twitter, I've actually started to like him. Also I noticed Daniel Bryan kayfabe called out Regal on twitter for the dancing thing.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 28, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I gotta say ever since Shawn turned to God, he's become a lot more likable: From when he was like a 12 year old during DX's last run ("Look, Mr.Fuji!") to his dry sense of humour on twitter, I've actually started to like him. Also I noticed Daniel Bryan kayfabe called out Regal on twitter for the dancing thing.

Yea he's one of the rare dudes who does the whole 'turn to god' thing and actually does become a pretty all around better person!