Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

penis sandwich posted:

Ham and cheese again. And she forgot the fancy mustard. I love that fancy mustard. You could put that fancy mustard on a shoe and it would taste pretty good to me.
It's a broad noodle. A big, flat, noodle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Big lettuce, big carrots, tomatoes like volleyballs!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
But you had to have the biiiiiiig salad!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

jojoinnit posted:

But you had to have the biiiiiiig salad!

We don't have any big bowls.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Coffee And Pie posted:

We don't have any big bowls.

drat it Elaine, that wasn't Zach, that was the yam-yam!

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)

potee posted:

drat it Elaine, that wasn't Zach, that was the yam-yam!

I know you wouldn't be just having fun with his handicap. That kind of cruelty would be grounds for dismissal.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I got a message for you. You tell your friend George that the next time I see him around here I’m going to turn him into my own, personal, hand-puppet.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Uh, we don't allow any outside syrups, jams, or condiments in the restaurant.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

DrBouvenstein posted:

Block of cheese. :colbert:

The size of a car battery.

:( what is this salty discharge

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Why oh why did Jerry say,"I guess we tricked her," on the phone... why would he say that!?! :gonk:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

PS. Love the cabin posted:

Some of those are women's clothes...

Oh, not a problem :clint: .

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

Why oh why did Jerry say,"I guess we tricked her," on the phone... why would he say that!?! :gonk:

He's a joke maker.

Tell him Jerry. :ohdear:

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)

BrainMeats posted:

He's a joke maker.

Tell him Jerry. :ohdear:

We had a funny guy with us in Korea. Tailgunner. They blew his brains out all over the Pacific.

There's nothing funny about that.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Bad news, everyone. We lost Mr. Pitt.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Next stop Pottersville
Next stop Pottersville

:(

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Is that ink?

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

mojo1701a posted:

:smith:

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
I have been accused of wrong-doing. But these false accusations will not deter us. We WILL annex Poland by the Spring, at any cost! AND... our stock will rise HIGH!

goodbye Mr. Pitt :(

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Was he seriously only in 7 episodes? I could have sworn he lasted at least one full season?

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Ah Jerry, I'm just going to Walden Books.

Followed by Jerrys best out of nowhere freak out.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

mojo1701a posted:

I guess he won't be getting his new socks today.

T. Fine posted:

I got a message for you. You tell your friend George that the next time I see him around here I’m going to turn him into my own, personal, hand-puppet.

I'm gonna sew your rear end to your face!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Hi Mr. Pitt, is Elaine there?! :v:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kevyn posted:

Hi Mr. Pitt, is Elaine there?! :v:

One of my favorite Jerry quotes. He's so excited.

He is like the opposite of me having found out about Ian Abercrombie :smith:

Locutus of Bald
Aug 20, 2009

by Debbie Metallica

Poque posted:

One of my favorite Jerry quotes. He's so excited.

He is like the opposite of me having found out about Ian Abercrombie :smith:

Oh gently caress, are you serious? :smith: I liked Ian Abercrombie.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Ok crap, I need help, this is probably the first and only time I didn't get a Seinfeld joke. I was re-watching The Opera (such a good episode).

Elaine goes to Crazy Joe's apartment, and he invites her into his darkroom:

Crazy Joe Davola: I developed them myself in my dark room. Would you like to see?
Elaine: In the dark room? No, thank you, not right now. I'm a day person ...

I take it the joke is she likes having sex during the day...? But I think it's daytime, I'm confused.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The darkroom is where he develops his photographs. He's inviting her into a creepy, dark, confined and intimate space and she's already freaking out about how scary he is, so she comes up with a lame, slightly panicky excuse about being a day person (i.e, not liking the dark) so she can turn him down, hopefully without him going off the deep end.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

The darkroom is where he develops his photographs. He's inviting her into a creepy, dark, confined and intimate space and she's already freaking out about how scary he is, so she comes up with a lame, slightly panicky excuse about being a day person (i.e, not liking the dark) so she can turn him down, hopefully without him going off the deep end.

I understood all of that but I think there's more to it specifically, it feels like a reference or something more, she does here whole cutesy twist gesture and everything.

Edit; also, I forgot all about this, and god drat, so funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kR269tp28

Chili fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jan 28, 2012

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chili posted:

I understood all of that but I think there's more to it specifically, it feels like a reference or something more, she does here whole cutesy twist gesture and everything.

Edit; also, I forgot all about this, and god drat, so funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kR269tp28

She is nervous because she just found out her boyfriend is a maniac. Nothing more to it.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Ehud posted:

She is nervous because she just found out her boyfriend is a maniac. Nothing more to it.

drat, I really wanted more. :(

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

If you want the leg room, say you want the leg room. Don't blame the mechanism.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Seinfeld was awesome last night. Some great bits. The one that sounds most like stereotypical Seinfeld(though not an exact quote): What's the deal with 5-hour energy drink? Who's working from 1 to 6? Apparently human beings already have a good three hours of energy in them.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Jerrys got nothing, Newmans got nothing, you're the only one that has what I need and I need it bad... I feel like I have bugs crawling all over my skin.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

WouldDesk posted:

Jerrys got nothing, Newmans got nothing, you're the only one that has what I need and I need it bad... I feel like I have bugs crawling all over my skin.

I won't have you turning my office into a den of iniquity!!!!!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Low flow? Well I don't like the sound of that.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
One of the things I respect about the series is that they truly never had a serious moment, a "very special episode" or even much in the way of real drama. It was literally a show about the most despicable self-absorbed type of people, and they never wavered, nobody ever learned anything, I think that's why the ending was so perfect.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Loving Life Partner posted:

One of the things I respect about the series is that they truly never had a serious moment, a "very special episode" or even much in the way of real drama. It was literally a show about the most despicable self-absorbed type of people, and they never wavered, nobody ever learned anything, I think that's why the ending was so perfect.

Wasn't their motto something like "No hugs, no learning"?

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Loving Life Partner posted:

That's why I fully endorse having Always Sunny being called a successor to Seinfeld. I find it hard to believe in ten years we'll have a show with worse human beings than the main characters in Always Sunny (and still be funny).

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I just noticed the new title, I approve.

I read!
Books, Jerry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

thepokey posted:

You know about the cup sizes? They have different cups: you got the A, B, C the D. That's the biggest.

True story: A buddy of mine literally doesn't know about the cups. He had no idea how bras worked, that bras had letter sizes, or what they represented. I have no idea how he's gone through life without picking up on that ONCE. We're 29 years old. It's totally ridiculous.