Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fortuitous Bumble posted:

Even low powered shitboxes would spin out uncontrollably while I was going through relatively easy turns, and it's impossible to get out of slides. Everything feels perfectly responsive on "normal" steering though (very different from normal steering on a gamepad) so I've just left it on that for now. I don't know if it's something I set wrong on the wheel or if it's just Forza being stupid.

I don't have a Fanatec (or any experience with a Fanatec), but I do have the old MS wheel. You didn't say if you've used a set of pedals for Forza before, but the biggest thing to get used to is the touchiness of the pedals. Even in most low powered vehicles, you can not use full throttle while turning the wheel any significant degree.

This is all assuming it isn't simply some hardware issue that I'm not familiar with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AaronB
Jan 9, 2011
I'm glad this King of the Track was on Laguna Seca, I've been driving it a lot. Got 1:45.166 hope it sticks and beats Rampage Jackson because I loathe this slug Challenger!

Wizard Whateley
Apr 12, 2002

I am a bootlicking scab who loves seeing people be paid less than living wages. If the workers don't like it they should just kill themselves. Let me know who is organizing so I can report them to management. I pine for the days of the Pinkertons.
Speaking of fanatec wheels, is anyone else having problems with lots of dead zone at the end of the "wheel lock"? I'll have it set to either 540 or 900 degrees, and at around 3/4ths of the way through the motion, the wheels on the car wheel cease turning even though I got more to turn on the fanatec wheel. I'm using simulation wheel setting for reference.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.
I want this as DLC, just for the sheer silliness of it.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2012/02/nissan-leaf-rc-driven/

Flint Ironstag posted:

I want results, pics, times, fingerprints, witnesses, and DNA results. Our little Wednesday race has become the highlight of my gaming week.
Dan and Joe did the playtesting on the rules, and what they related to me is that the Hondas are *so* much faster through the corners that they're a good 2-4 seconds per lap faster than the rest of the field on the version of Infineon they use to test.

Krautastic posted:

Jon,
Joe and I have built about 12-15 cars using the rules and they make for some really really good cars/battles. We did find some things to adjust though.

295 horsepower cap (some cars are heavier and can end up around 330 horsepower and it makes them much faster than the lower weight cars) So if you're .3 power/weight says you should have 310 horsepower, cap it at 295.

Hondas are (for now) banned. They simply come out much faster and much better handling than their counterparts. Two exceptions that I've found so far I think are the acura RSX and the 2004 honda civic type R hatch back which have high ratings but seem to run consistent against the other cars.

Toyota Celica is banned (way too fast) (ends up S604)

Renault Clio 197 might get banned... its also a very fast superb handling car (ends up S601)

The Abarth/Fiat 500 isn't banned, but it also isn't competitive. Its much slower/worse handling than alot of the other platforms.

I don't know if ratios have to be defined. These cars are happy with gearing that lets them hit 140-150mph. I usually just adjust my final drive ratio to get this and the power bands are appropriate for the cars.

If you want some tuning help for FWD let me know. Joe and I both seem to have our own systems of tweaking the suspension to get them to stop understeering, and we have been having some epic battles the last few nights.

Some cars to try out to get an idea of the class are: the new mini cooper, ford fiesta, alfa romeo mito, peugeot 206, mitsubishi colt, citroen DS3, etc...

Krautastic posted:

This is what I come up with for a car list, including Sedans:
2011 Citroën C1
2011 Peugeot 107
2011 Toyota Aygo
2011 Nissan Micra
2011 Chevrolet Spark
2011 Vauxhall Agila all the motors are too small, and without buying each one, I can't imagine they bore out to 2.0liter
2011 Chevrolet Volt hybrid: need to figure out if we allow them... and what motor size is allowed
2008 Toyota Yaris S motor too small
2009 Honda Fit Sport
2011 Honda CR-Z EX hybrid: need to figure out if we allow them... and what motor size is allowed
2011 Mazda 2 motor too small
2007 Peugeot 207 RC
2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
2009 Renault Twingo Sport Cup
2011 Hyundai ix20 motor too small
2011 Volkswagen Fox motor too small
2000 Honda Integra Type-R
2001 Acura Integra Type-R much faster/better handling
2003 Toyota Celica SS-I
2009 Nissan Versa SL
2009 Scion xD
2011 Lexus CT200h
2001 Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia
2002 Acura RSX Type-S much faster/better handling
2003 Ford SVT Focus
2004 Honda Civic Type-R much faster/better handling
2004 Peugeot 206 RC
2006 Honda Civic Si Coupe much faster/better handling
2006 Saturn ION Red Line supercharged 2.0 liter
2007 Honda Civic Type-R much faster/better handling
2011 Suzuki SX4 Sportback

TurboCars
2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo
2009 SEAT Ibiza Cupra
2010 Abarth 500 EsseEsse
2010 Fiat Punto EVO Sport
2010 Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart
2003 Mini Cooper S
2009 Citroën C4 VTS
2009 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works
2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
2010 Peugeot RCZ
2011 Citroën DS3
2011 Kia Cee'd - not turbo'd but allowable.
2011 Mini Clubman John Cooper Works
2011 Peugeot 308 GTi
2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde motor too big
2003 SEAT Leon Cupra R
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo too big of motor
So, there you have some of the playtesting notes...
I'm bummed I missed it. :(

********* SEASON POINT STANDINGS **************
code:
Boaz MacPhereson	95
TheCowboyJoe		85
Matybara		53
Krautastic		52
JabsTheGoon		50
MUTERUS9		43
Xander I Crews		41
Crow T Macbot		38
whatcubed3		36
Racerx7707		31
fryskate		31
Van330ci		31
Kiba Stryker		24
Vertigo360		23
AaronB LLJK		21
Rainwave		20
Bentron			19
DefectiveLlama		19
Speedt3k		16
unrollloops		6
Eperitus		5
Aardmania		1

Kenny Rogers fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 2, 2012

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Wizard Whateley posted:

Speaking of fanatec wheels, is anyone else having problems with lots of dead zone at the end of the "wheel lock"? I'll have it set to either 540 or 900 degrees, and at around 3/4ths of the way through the motion, the wheels on the car wheel cease turning even though I got more to turn on the fanatec wheel. I'm using simulation wheel setting for reference.

Try playing with the linearity (LIN) setting, I've settled on 20.

Also make sure not to turn on the XBox with the button on the wheel. Always turn on the Xbox itself, then make sure you have the SEN you want selected on your wheel, then connect the wheel to the Xbox. I assume it's also not a good idea to change SEN during a play session.

Wizard Whateley
Apr 12, 2002

I am a bootlicking scab who loves seeing people be paid less than living wages. If the workers don't like it they should just kill themselves. Let me know who is organizing so I can report them to management. I pine for the days of the Pinkertons.

GhostDog posted:

Try playing with the linearity (LIN) setting, I've settled on 20.

Also make sure not to turn on the XBox with the button on the wheel. Always turn on the Xbox itself, then make sure you have the SEN you want selected on your wheel, then connect the wheel to the Xbox. I assume it's also not a good idea to change SEN during a play session.

Thanks. I'll try messing with the linearity. Never touched it before. The other stuff I'm I'm pretty good about not doing but will double check I'm doing everything in the right order.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Wizard Whateley posted:

Thanks. I'll try messing with the linearity. Never touched it before. The other stuff I'm I'm pretty good about not doing but will double check I'm doing everything in the right order.

Just make sure you use like 540 sensitivity and practice practice practice.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I think my '65 GTO is my new favorite mouse car for Cat & Mouse games. gently caress a Lotus Elan, I prefer to be able to shove the enemy Cats out of my way :colbert:

Also:

Pretty Panda + T1g4h Best Cat & Mouse team ~*~ever~*~

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Sunday Punch posted:

I'd love it if you had a virtual garage you could walk around in to select a car. Even if it was limited to 8 or so of your favourites it would be awesome to wander around and check out your cars.

I would love this, and I would love to be able to modify the garage a la Sega GT 2002, if for no other reason but to have something else to spend my Forza Funbux on.

the_worm_
Mar 11, 2001
So has Rampage set a time yet? If there is an easy way to search the leaderboards I can't figure it out. Their thread on Facebook says he ran a dirty 1:53.885. That would seem to go along with his gamercard on Forza that only shows him as a level 1, Gamercard
I guess it will be an easy unicorn for everyone.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Looks like Fanatec's got some v2 Clubsport pedals in the works.
Seems to have a beefier spring on the brake (is that an RC car shock?) and the clutch pedal travel mechanism seems to have been modified also.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/rmjhj650/26357470.html

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Ether Frenzy posted:

(is that an RC car shock?)

Great, that means I'm gonna have to disassemble it after every race to replace the oil because it got dirt in it.

And dig around in my toolbox for piston rings that have the right sized holes in them. :negative:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

xzzy posted:

Great, that means I'm gonna have to disassemble it after every race to replace the oil because it got dirt in it.

And dig around in my toolbox for piston rings that have the right sized holes in them. :negative:

Thank you for this installment of fond memories of childhood. I always wondered whether everyone else had to go though that crap, too.

Scirocco Griffon
Feb 3, 2012

the_worm_ posted:

So has Rampage set a time yet? If there is an easy way to search the leaderboards I can't figure it out. Their thread on Facebook says he ran a dirty 1:53.885. That would seem to go along with his gamercard on Forza that only shows him as a level 1, Gamercard
I guess it will be an easy unicorn for everyone.

I wasn't expecting a record time or anything, but he couldn't even be bothered to set a clean lap? Pff, charming.

I doubt they're giving out unicorn cars for this challenge though, last month's KotT prize was the Pagani from the DLC pack. Most likely the prize for this one will be his ugly looking blingmobile, since no sane person would spend even imaginary money on that thing.

Marauder Stig
Oct 28, 2010

One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask. What dreams of chronic sustained cruelty.
Sent a request to AUGR. GT is Black03Marauder

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

Scirocco Griffon posted:

I wasn't expecting a record time or anything, but he couldn't even be bothered to set a clean lap? Pff, charming.

I doubt they're giving out unicorn cars for this challenge though, last month's KotT prize was the Pagani from the DLC pack. Most likely the prize for this one will be his ugly looking blingmobile, since no sane person would spend even imaginary money on that thing.

The way I see it he's going to set a more serious time in the near future, at least that's how I interpreted the last blog post. Also 2 cars are given out for every KotT event. 1 from the most recent DLC pack just for participating (requires you to have bought that DLC) and 1 Unicorn for beating the posted celebrity time.

In fact Verbatim: If you want to track how you compare to Rampage in this month’s King of the Track Rivals Mode challenge, search for his Xbox LIVE Gamertag Racing Rampage in the Rivals Mode event. Once Rampage has posted his time, we'll update this story with the time you need to beat. You can keep track of Rampage’s time on the King of the Track leaderboard by checking out the King of the Track Facebook app.

So I'm guessing at some point he'll tell T10 that that's the best he can do and have it posted as his official time. The blog post also mentions the DLC reward is the New Audi R18 and the Unicorn is the '69 Camaro SS which VIP's already received a few days ago as part of a facebook poll.

General Probe fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 3, 2012

Scirocco Griffon
Feb 3, 2012

General Probe posted:

The way I see it he's going to set a more serious time in the near future, at least that's how I interpreted the last blog post. Also 2 cars are given out for every KotT event. 1 from the most recent DLC pack just for participating (requires you to have bought that DLC) and 1 Unicorn for beating the posted celebrity time.

Huh, guess I misunderstood the way they had it set up. Plus I didn't get a car for participating even though I went back to it a few times to try for a better time, but could be they just haven't finished sending them all out yet. I know the VIP cars can take a few days to fully make the rounds.

Either way, I guess I'll keep coming back because no way am I going to have 90 million to try and snipe an M3 GTR out of the auction house, so monthly challenges seem to be my only hope for now.

General Probe posted:

So I'm guessing at some point he'll tell T10 that that's the best he can do and have it posted as his official time. The blog post also mentions the DLC reward is the New Audi R18 and the Unicorn is the '69 Camaro SS which VIP's already received a few days ago as part of a facebook poll.

Oh. Well never mind then! Guess I'll just go back to Ferrari collecting.

Scirocco Griffon fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Feb 3, 2012

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

Ringo Star Get posted:

So I'm trying to do some paintjobs and I originally started doing an Adidas logo for this Koenig, but it turned into some artsy stripes. What should I do next?

That looks pretty rad, I like it.

Here's my tried-and-true secret for making awesome decently cool race liveries that I've used since Forza 2.... Shoes! I consider myself to be fairly mediocre with the vinyl editor - I could never make any sort of drawing or photorealistic stuff - but I can mess about with shapes fairly well and often times just needed some inspiration. I sat down one day and noticed my Asics had some cool stripes so I recreated them on a car, took it a bit further, and soon had a race livery. Now I still use that same principle for a lot of my cars. I'll lay down a base coat of vinyls that match the colors, stripes, or overall design of my shoes, then just add a number plate and some manufacturer decals and it looks like a passable livery.

Here's a fairly basic looking rock climbing shoe I've got (mine is a bit more red):

and the forzamobile equivalent!

Here's another pair and what I turned it to in F4, though all I could find are an ugly black/orange picture online. Mine are more of the ugly grey/teal like the Noble:

I wish I would have realized how much BS it is to paint a Noble before investing so much time in to it. I put about an hour in to recreating the text and laying down the base coat only to find that it doesn't work when you mash the two together on that car. It took forever getting things to line up between the sides/roof and avoiding the side scoop thing but in the end I think I got it working.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Jabs posted:

I want this as DLC, just for the sheer silliness of it.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2012/02/nissan-leaf-rc-driven/
Dan and Joe did the playtesting on the rules, and what they related to me is that the Hondas are *so* much faster through the corners that they're a good 2-4 seconds per lap faster than the rest of the field on the version of Infineon they use to test.

So, there you have some of the playtesting notes...
I'm bummed I missed it. :(

********* SEASON POINT STANDINGS **************
code:
Boaz MacPhereson	95
TheCowboyJoe		85
Matybara		53
Krautastic		52
JabsTheGoon		50
MUTERUS9		43
Xander I Crews		41
Crow T Macbot		38
whatcubed3		36
Racerx7707		31
fryskate		31
Van330ci		31
Kiba Stryker		24
Vertigo360		23
AaronB LLJK		21
Rainwave		20
Bentron			19
DefectiveLlama		19
Speedt3k		16
unrollloops		6
Eperitus		5
Aardmania		1

drat that Cowboy! :argh:

The BTCC was fun. I had a hell of a race with Krautastic for 3rd, but he got me. I really wish I could have stuck around for the second race, but I couldn't make it. Is the replay available in someone's Storefront?

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
On the first lap of the first race of the GTCC run last night, I ended up on my side at the second to last corner on Iberian. Here are some things that happened:

I want to believe :tinfoil:

This guy (greg) is a jerk:

Frago tried to help, but...

omgitsbees does better, but my engine is dead

Synmoo tries to do...something...

YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

Scirocco Griffon posted:

Oh. Well never mind then! Guess I'll just go back to Ferrari collecting.

I'm not certain Rampage will go set a better time I'm just suspecting it, since it's clear he has done the challenge at least once, it's just the way T10 worded it in their post about KotT and that they would amend the relevant one to include his time leads me to suspect that he hasn't set a hard time yet.
Also so that we're clear the rewards for the MX-5 challenge are a Pagani Huayra for participating and a 2003 Challenge Stradale unicorn for beating the time.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I hope they use the actual leaderboard for that one instead of that lovely facebook one that seemed to update once and then ignore any better times you get. The facebook one said I got a 1:17 when I really have a 1:11 or something because I was just moving up the leaderboard.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

YF19pilot posted:

On the first lap of the first race of the GTCC run last night, I ended up on my side at the second to last corner on Iberian. Here are some things that happened:

I want to believe :tinfoil:

Howdy to the mothership. The human can see me. He can see me!

Here's the video from my replay of the initial wipeout.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Feb 3, 2012

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
Screw this cold winter. I'm buying an Xbox and Forza 4 to lock myself in and not come out again until spring. Is the 4GB slim model enough to install the game on? I mean put the game on the HDD so it doesn't need to read the disc all the time.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

Ether Frenzy posted:

Looks like Fanatec's got some v2 Clubsport pedals in the works.
Seems to have a beefier spring on the brake (is that an RC car shock?) and the clutch pedal travel mechanism seems to have been modified also.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/rmjhj650/26357470.html

From what I know is that the ones you see here is actually a mod done by a Japanese fellow. Using custom parts and some RC car springs, he modified his pedals to be a bit more efficient and realistic. The shaft you see on the clutch gives it that final "push in" like a real clutch would.

He also used another set of clubsports to jerry-rig a handbrake, which when Fanatec saw they almost stopped to re-make it.

As for V2, they may follow that mod and may release a kit to upgrade V1s.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I loving love that cat and I loving love this car. New favorite A600 :h:

Bentai
Jul 8, 2004

NERF THIS!

Love the 8-bit looking number. I should try that!

Also, I would love to see T10 get a hold of the Delta Wing before or after this year's Le Mans, and get it added as DLC.

Bentai fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Feb 3, 2012

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta
Sorry for the Forza 3 question but I was just wondering if anyone knows of a spreadsheet (or whatever) showing which cars have assists in real life? Some of the R1 cars and other fast lightweight cars are a bit of a bitch to get traction with but I feel dirty turning assists on if the cars don't actually have it :ohdear:

Also it is something I am kind of curious about.

Puddin
Apr 9, 2004
Leave it to Brak
Hey AFGS guys, I'm thinking I should abandon it and we all join AUGR, if nothing it will give us a better chance of racing with goons and getting a bigger list for Rival modes.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Every high end car (except for some made by small shops) have assists. Any sports car made by a major manufacturer is going to have assists of some kind. The problem is that all assists are different. On some cars the electronic assists simply help you handle all the power and keep the car on the road and not in the ditch. On some cars, the assists are so high tech they actually make the car faster than with no help at all.

Then you get into the realm of configurable assists. On all those LMP cars in R1, the driver can turn a knob and decide just how much TCS the car has. So they can decide exactly how the car will handle depending on where they are in case you are in an area where TCS will just slow you down by holding power back versus where you want to use TCS because there's no time to feather the throttle you need to mash it to keep going.

The only problem is that Forza does not model any of this. Every car has the exact same electronic aids as any other car. So a Ford Ka is getting the same traction control as a Ferrari 458. This kind of sucks for cars like the GT-R which uses all those computer to go fast.

Anyway, just use whatever you want. I tend to use TCS with R1 cars because they simply don't get traction unless you are constantly checking the throttle, which I've gotten better at, but it's still requires a lot of finesse at that amount of power.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Audi prototypes I can drive without assists, but most everything else in the R1 category, is pretty tough.

fuckpot
May 20, 2007

Lurking beneath the water
The future Immortal awaits

Team Anasta
Cool, thanks. It took me ages to finally realise that no-one is impressed by me driving R1 cars with no assists and I should just have fun and turn TCS on so I can enjoy driving more.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
I just wish you could set assists on a car specific basis, like in GT. I drive with no assists but I'd use traction control with the R class cars if I only had to set it once instead of going back and forth all the time when I change cars.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Ringo R posted:

Screw this cold winter. I'm buying an Xbox and Forza 4 to lock myself in and not come out again until spring. Is the 4GB slim model enough to install the game on? I mean put the game on the HDD so it doesn't need to read the disc all the time.

No.

Disc 2 is around 3GB, and you need to install that to access its content at all. The main play disc is 7.6GB. Add another ~500MB for LCE/Vip stuff should you get such an edition and about 100 to 150MB per DLC. My current install size is 11.5GB.

Edit: I wouldn't be suprised if the 4GB model doesn't even have enough actual free space to install the 3GB disc.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

The 4GB model is a lie.

MaNiAk
Jan 1, 2005

Hi my name is Doxylamine Succinate, I will be serving you tonight
I really have no idea why, but I'm going with it.

edit- I'm done for tonight, couldn't think of anything else to put on it

its in the augr club garage and drives ultra poo poo and flips over at any given moment

MaNiAk fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Feb 3, 2012

Scirocco Griffon
Feb 3, 2012

General Probe posted:

I'm not certain Rampage will go set a better time I'm just suspecting it, since it's clear he has done the challenge at least once, it's just the way T10 worded it in their post about KotT and that they would amend the relevant one to include his time leads me to suspect that he hasn't set a hard time yet.

It's not so much that, as it is that I already have the Camaro and couldn't care less about another R1 Audi. No sense busting my rear end for things I don't need, right?

Ringo R posted:

The 4 GB model is pretty useless unless you only play Live Arcade games every other month or something. The 250 GB without Kinect isn't that much more expensive and you'll get a lot more mileage out of it.

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
Thanks, guys. 250GB version it is then.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

See if you can still pick up a holiday bundle for $300. That's the best bang for your buck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

Dr. Faustus posted:

Howdy to the mothership. The human can see me. He can see me!

Here's the video from my replay of the initial wipeout.

The great thing about this, I wasn't the only one to roll over on that corner, and despite the 'game camera' ending up with half the screen blocked, it's the only way to catch both.

• Locked thread