Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

hey el gar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepzCwJmyeY

Just showed this post to my wife we had a pretty good laugh about it this morning thanks again,

your freind gar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

trophy hates the carrier so i open the door and she comes out and tries to drive

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Cats in cars

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.
There really needs to be more music videos using cattes.

Like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgk9ouBuj-4

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
some people call me the space cowboy

dumb people haul trash around

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.
I love the :3: :10bux: :catdrugs: :3: bit.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Tabby's Place sent me a picture of the cat I'm sponsoring, Chickadee :3:

Blinky13
Apr 24, 2008

flyboi posted:

Tabby's Place sent me a picture of the cat I'm sponsoring, Chickadee :3:

She's also a wobblecat!

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Bought some tongs.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Tsed posted:

Bought some tongs.

Thanks for reminding me.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Tsed posted:

Bought some tongs.

at first i thought the cat was wearing a hat because of the stitching on whatever that is behind it

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Tsed posted:

Bought some tongs.

lmao you are about to be murdered.

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

i say this whenever i walk into a crowded room

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Pussy Gaz0re posted:

i say this whenever i walk into a crowded room

how do you personally pronounce it. "Uhl-mao" or "La-mow".

sticky wizard
Nov 19, 2008

ehlumayo

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
tickle me ehlumayo

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

i don't say the letter acctutualy i just chortle heartily

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

That cat is such a coward that the only thing I could do to cause him to murder me is try to bathe him.

I have tried to bathe him.

My hands ended up looking like this:

And there was poop EVERYWHERE.

This cat shits when he's scared. It makes trips to the vet "hilarious".

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Tsed posted:

Bought some tongs.

i wonder if word of this has hit the cat grapevine

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Tsed posted:

I have tried to bathe him.

if you HAVE to do it for a medical reason or something, you can use the old pillowcase trick i guess? although he might just rip through the drat thing

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Cygni posted:

if you HAVE to do it for a medical reason or something, you can use the old pillowcase trick i guess? although he might just rip through the drat thing

holy drat lol what is this method, stuff the cat into a pillowcase and dump water on it? i kinda wanna see what that looks like

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

1. Clean toilet.
   2. Squirt in some shampoo.
   3. Throw in the cat.
   4. Lower and sit on the lid.
   5. Wait a moment for the cat to self-lather.
   6. Flush a few times to rinse.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Cygni posted:

you're trying to wash the cat, not drown it!

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Cygni posted:

Nah. He's not the brightest guy, and at the time, he was being pretty bad about cleaning himself, so he was kinda... greasy? Our other cat has taken up cleaning duties for him lately, though, so shouldn't need to deal with that for now.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

mod sassinator posted:

holy drat lol what is this method, stuff the cat into a pillowcase and dump water on it? i kinda wanna see what that looks like

yeah, a vet told me about it. a lot of cattes oddly calm down when in confined spaces (they are big aspies), so if you have a cat that will just NOT do the bath thing and you really need to like for a medical condition, you put em in a pillow case until they calm down and pour or spray with a kitchen sink sprayer or whatever

the thrills of pet ownership

ive never done it but i hope to god to see it done someday because oh boy

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
a damp, sudsy hugbox.

I might be cat sitting for a few months ! ! ! tong all cattes that don't actually belong to me, yeah boyeeee

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Cygni posted:

yeah, a vet told me about it. a lot of cattes oddly calm down when in confined spaces (they are big aspies)

who was the woman who wrote that book about cats being huge spergs? she was revolutionary in animal psychology or something and i wanna see how cattes/spergs think

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm
i put a (real) bow tie on fidget. she spent a very confused 90 seconds before she managed to get it off.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

slingshot effect posted:

a damp, sudsy hugbox.

I might be cat sitting for a few months ! ! ! tong all cattes that don't actually belong to me, yeah boyeeee

I'm going to be away from my cattes for a bit more than 2 weeks soon. :smith:

But I'm going to be around my gal's cattes for that time. :unsmith:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

PalmTreeFun posted:

who was the woman who wrote that book about cats being huge spergs? she was revolutionary in animal psychology or something and i wanna see how cattes/spergs think

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?
We are adopting a three legged kitten! Pictures soon but she is sooooo cute.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad
I am sad because there used to be 3 cats that lived in this house but now there is only one. Granted the other 2 were roomates and one is mine, but I was there when we got them, they are basically my cats.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

coaxmetal posted:

I am sad because there used to be 3 cats that lived in this house but now there is only one. Granted the other 2 were roomates and one is mine, but I was there when we got them, they are basically my cats.

um people don't have cats

cats have people

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Cygni posted:

i used to live in a place with a glass surround on the bathtub and i'd fill it with water, throw a pre soaped cat in, slam the door shut, and then sit there going :ohdear: watching the glass rattle back and forth

once in a while a single wet paw would slam against the glass and then slowly lower like some sort of horror movie

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Just pet a poor kitty sitting with two dudes begging for change. Makes me pretty sad. Pette All Cattes

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

i wish there were half as many humans and twice asm any cats in this world

welp cya

Pussy Gaz0re
Nov 18, 2011

8ender posted:

i used to live in a place with a glass surround on the bathtub and i'd fill it with water, throw a pre soaped cat in, slam the door shut, and then sit there going :ohdear: watching the glass rattle back and forth

once in a while a single wet paw would slam against the glass and then slowly lower like some sort of horror movie

this is loving terrible

audio
Dec 8, 2010

scanning for shit posts

coaxmetal posted:

testin' out the camera on my new 4S

Bebop-a-loo-lah

ul - as the "ul" in "ultimate";
ill - the word "ill" rhyming with "bill" and synonym of "sick";
ill - the word "eel" a fish-lick creature and rhymes with "peel";
i - the letter "e"
mao - the word "mao" as the first part of "Mao Zedong's" name.

coaxmetal posted:

Fukken come visit them. They are hiding out because CAT-5 is a jerk and hissed at them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

Pussy Gaz0re posted:

this is loving terrible

it was but the cat I had to do it to was a rescue and was chewing all her fur off from all the scum and grease stuck in it

:( :( :(