Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Random Stranger posted:

This is part one; the whole thing compressed down to one hour. There is more to come.

I don't expect that you've done the whole thing... but I'd love to see an extended, but still abridged version! Downloading this one for now. Thanks, and keep up the sterling work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saffycat
Feb 13, 2008
Saffy and adorable!
I can't stop watching the Kacho

joek0
Oct 13, 2011
This is great and prepares us for the 40th Birthday Live show. I will watch the lemming episode while I wait for this to download.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
Wait, I'm not super clear on how this works. Did you cut the 24 hour show down to 1 hour, or is this the first hour, or is it an hour out of the first seven hours, or what?

Enentol
Jul 16, 2005
Middle Class Gangster

Random Stranger posted:

:twentyfour:

It has begun.

joek0
Oct 13, 2011

Mystic Mongol posted:

Wait, I'm not super clear on how this works. Did you cut the 24 hour show down to 1 hour, or is this the first hour, or is it an hour out of the first seven hours, or what?

This is an hour long regular episode(#89) which was a documentary of the Lemmings 24 hour live episode.

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
Yay! New vid... Huh?

Random Stranger posted:

This is part one; the whole thing compressed down to one hour. There is more to come.
:tviv:

You know I love you guys, but you guys are loving nuts if you're are doing what I think you're doing. :aaaaa:

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

joek0 posted:

This is an hour long regular episode(#89) which was a documentary of the Lemmings 24 hour live episode.

Got it, thanks!

FreezingInferno
Jul 15, 2010

THERE.
WILL.
BE.
NO.
BATTLE.
HERE!
Good lord. You guys really do go above and beyond when it comes to free entertainment for GCCX fans.

Time to grab this torrent and watch the Revenge Of The Return Of LASTO LEMMINGS

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

[center]i am invincible[/center]
Nice! I enjoyed the last 1-hour documentary of the 24-hour live stream for Castle of Ki. I'm sure the Lemmings one won't be that different. I remember a lot of talk about that episode going on in previous seasons. Now I'll finally be able to watch it.

SAGCCX really does a ton for us, thanks!

Enentol
Jul 16, 2005
Middle Class Gangster
Just finished downloading, thanks goons. Also, right after I finished, I watched the seeds go from 2 to over 100 in less than a minute. Yesssssssss.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I'm getting 1 MB/s on this torrent. Gonna watch the hell out of it in a few minutes.

makere
Jan 14, 2012
I'm just gonna say that the episode is amazing. Thanks to everyone who worked on it.

When I first watched the 24hrs raw, I thought Arino was going to sleep when he went to the radioshow, I should've never doubted him.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

makere posted:

I'm just gonna say that the episode is amazing. Thanks to everyone who worked on it.

When I first watched the 24hrs raw, I thought Arino was going to sleep when he went to the radioshow, I should've never doubted him.

Japanese comedians are nothing if not hardcore.

silentq15
Nov 28, 2008

r2x posted:

Multiupload appears to be down? Maybe it is about time to make a new compilation torrent or something (I have I believe 95% of the episodes). Although if that gets done it would be nice if we could get CRCs and consistent naming on it. I renamed all of the SA Team stuff to be like this (ran it through RapidCRC and bulk renamers).

Game Center CX 012 - Takeshis Castle [A0E47A12].avi

Although it could be like this as well or something

Game Center CX 012 - Takeshis Castle [SA TEAM] [A0E47A12].avi

Also it would be nice if we could get a listing of CRCs from the people who uploaded the files for the sake of long term archiving.

I think its about time a torrent got made I totally agree. As it seems all these megauploadesq sites seems to be getting shut down we need an alternative. Right now I am kinda stuck lol I was in the middle of season 6 Episode 42(I was watching them in order) and now its all over the place watching them if I can find them on YouTube or whatever. Any distribution methods would be appreciated at this point. Sorry for being pushy but I need my FIX lol.

benjiman
Sep 2, 2011
Nice to see Emoto getting a little credit for being a complete beast during that entire event. Wonder how long by the end all the staff had been working, after taking down the equipment etc. as well...

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
That was a great episode. I'm not a puzzle game fan at all and have zero interest in ever playing Lemmings but it's an awesome team episode for this show and let's everyone, from staff to fans, be a part of the success.

It's also way less sadistic than Quest of Ki since you're not sitting on your hands, unable to help.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Holy poo poo, this is awesome. Major props to you guys for working on this, I'll try to watch it if I have free time this weekend.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
That was god-like. The support Arino gets for these things is always incredible. :aaaaa:

I still remember that last level he was on from when I played Lemmings twenty years ago.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Awesome episode everyone! Thank you to the entire SAGCX team!
I have a question and I'm sorry if it has been asked: Are the other episodes going to be put up on a torrent instead of being on Multiupload? I tried downloading an episode earlier and it did not work.

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
An especially great episode for sure, Abe is such a badass in terms of being the MacGuyver of the show time and again.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ExiledTinkerer posted:

An especially great episode for sure, Abe is such a badass in terms of being the MacGuyver of the show time and again.

Well before you get to be a cameraman, you have to be a grip. Do you know what a grip does? Everything Abe can do.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I assume "handmade" meant Abe sewed that thing himself.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

A bit early but I'm out of time.
:twentyfour:

I said that the previous video was part one. Now it's time for part two: a huge compilation of the major segments from the twenty-four hour challenge. After wavering back and forth I decided not to integrate Last Continue into it mainly because it would have hugely delayed the release if I had without adding significantly. If you really want to know where it goes drop it in right after the first Abe segment.

With this video there's now more than two hours of the twenty-four hour challenge translated. There's not going to be more translations of it to come in the immediate future. I am planning a bit more supplementary material.

And naturally this is another fine piece of translation by zari-gani.

Direct Download - http://depositfiles.com/files/dtvtha5ea
Download torrent81 (1 file; 437.69 MB)
View torrent stats

MrDru posted:

Awesome episode everyone! Thank you to the entire SAGCX team!
I have a question and I'm sorry if it has been asked: Are the other episodes going to be put up on a torrent instead of being on Multiupload? I tried downloading an episode earlier and it did not work.

Something is definitely going to be done but there's no specific plans yet. I'm going out of town for the weekend so it won't happen for a few days anyway.

Similarly the Kotaku license has definitely expired. The OP is going to need a major rewrite.

ben liftington
Jul 7, 2004

Awesome, thank you so much! I've really grown to love this show and I can't begin to thank the team of translators/timers enough for all the hard work they do.

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

This, I did not expect. After watching the 1 hour documentary of it, I'm convinced I don't want to watch the whole 24 hours of it. But this is exactly what I wanted to see from it, all the other poo poo they made to pad it.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

Thanks for the new episodes team. In what order do you suggest we watch these? Compilation -> Last Continue -> Compilation -> Documentary Special?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The best way is the way is to start with the Documentary since that covers the whole show. Then watch the compilation and if you haven't had enough of Last Continue yet then watch Last Continue (another reason for not including it).

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
I love initial seeding (super-seeding, if you like) these torrents sooooo much.

So much fun watching the torrent go from 2 seeds to lots. :allears:

EDIT: Can't believe I posted in here without thanking the team yet again; you guys rock! Loving the Abe segment with Nakayama, but drat Nakayama, put some clothes on dude...

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
If there's anything this episode has taught me, it's that Japan loving loves Jack Bauer.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Random Stranger posted:

The best way is the way is to start with the Documentary since that covers the whole show. Then watch the compilation and if you haven't had enough of Last Continue yet then watch Last Continue (another reason for not including it).

Which ep has the doc?

Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
I haven't watched the Documentary yet, but I can't wait to watch both of these. Thank you again and again, SAGCCX. You guys will never stop being awesome in my book. :)

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

techknight posted:

Which ep has the doc?

The first part.

RedFive
Feb 20, 2003

Everyone in SAGCCX! You are the best. Thank you so, so much for putting in the hard work and time to make these translated episodes a reality.

xamphear
Apr 9, 2002

SILK FOR CALDÉ!
So... The fat guy in the comedy trio who visits Arino during the 24h challenge...

What's, uh, wrong with his head?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

xamphear posted:

So... The fat guy in the comedy trio who visits Arino during the 24h challenge...

What's, uh, wrong with his head?

Didnt you see? Arino shocked him and he was never the same again. I cant believe they were able to show such a violent act on TV.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Oh wow, the behind the scenes with Abe and Nakayama is the best. I could watch an entire show where he does nothing but go to staff's homes and cook for them and drink beer.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Gutcruncher posted:

Didnt you see? Arino shocked him and he was never the same again. I cant believe they were able to show such a violent act on TV.

God that guy was annoying.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
So basically, this is "GCCX 24 - Lemmings : The Something Awful cut"?

Because if so, that's bloody amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.

Crotch Bat posted:

Oh wow, the behind the scenes with Abe and Nakayama is the best. I could watch an entire show where he does nothing but go to staff's homes and cook for them and drink beer.

It was slightly creepy, but I would let Abe break into my house, drink all my beer, and cook me ramen.

Then film me playing video games silently.

:gonk:

EDIT: Okay, Toujima and Tani's Magical Motorcycle Adventure had me in stitches (and was pretty adorable). This show is so amazing. Also saw a lot more of Toujima than I was expecting.

Spincut fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Feb 11, 2012