Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Robo Reagan posted:

I'm convinced this guy plays Runescape.

Trolls=People who call him gay
Noobs=People he calls gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

This is loving ridiculous. This guy needs help.

But in the meantime,:munch:

bike appreciator
Mar 19, 2011

I refuse to believe this guy is 20. This has "child" written all over it. Unless he's autistic.

The Youtube videos support this hypothesis. http://youtu.be/B8Fxd1mlN6Y

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!

Fozzle posted:

I refuse to believe this guy is 20. This has "child" written all over it. Unless he's autistic.

The Youtube videos support this hypothesis. http://youtu.be/B8Fxd1mlN6Y

his little brother works on this with him and a lot of these rat videos were made a couple of years ago. However, you would have to convince me something ISN'T wrong with him.

Nunez
Feb 21, 2011
It seems others in this thread have discovered more of our artist's creative versatility. But for now, let's shift our focus back to the main stage!

When we last left our heroes, body & mind were tested, reinforcements had been called, trust had been broken, and aces had been pulled from certain crudely drawn sleeves! How will they get out of the nefarious clutches of them trolls now?!

And remember everyone, if you ever find yourself and a hardcore trolling situation like Sonic & friends, just remember what Bugs said:

Now, without further ado...

Chapter 3 of 4: The Truth

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
It took me a second to remember Sonic actually turns yellow at some point, and that wasn't just an off-model Sonichu. Which just would've been too perfect.

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
i have a
girl
friend

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I made a dual widescreen wallpaper

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
bugs face when daffy dies lol

kalonZombie
May 24, 2010

D&D 3.5 Book of Erotic Fantasy
I don't... what is even going on?

This is horrible and amazing at the same time.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

i didnt know it was duck season WAKA WAKA :v:

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

This guy and Peter Chimera really need to get together and write/produce the next big HBO smash hit series.

GravyWPG
Sep 15, 2011

AAAAGH! BEEF GRAVY! IT'S BURNING MY FLESH! BUT IT'S SOOOO DELICIOUS!
I'm 90% sure that this is satire. It's still hilarious either way.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

EDIT: The more I look at it, the more it seems like he's alright with what's happening.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

This is wonderful, I loving lost it at Sonic being worried that hugging tails might look gay.

Also Shadow shooting buggs in the head like a hundred times.

STOP IT HE'S ALREADY DEAD.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

where da disney characters at?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
sorry
tails if
this
looks
gay to
the
viewers

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
He animated the epic fight with Emo Kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuhAkJGhnwQ&feature=BFa&list=UU_xvonsn4NJ6z8z7bVWg9-A&lf=plpp_video

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

davidspackage posted:

sorry
tails if
this
looks
gay to
the
viewers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Nunez posted:

I'm still not sure what that guy in the second-to-last panel is even saying. Is it another Sonic reference, or what?

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm still not sure what that guy in the second-to-last panel is even saying. Is it another Sonic reference, or what?

It's a LoL reference, feeding is when you die and give the other team experience points or something.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

luigi why did you betray the order
Because they ruined his hat by making the 'L' backwards.

I'm kind of scared to read this in detail. I kind of feel like if I try to read it, my brain will break.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I think that's supposed to be his outfit from Super Paper Mario.

Phosphene
Aug 11, 2008
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET BIG AND BULKY OKAY WE ALL FAIL DIFFERENT GOALS
theres a blue creature by the neme of sonic coming this way :shepface:

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

davidspackage posted:

sorry
tails if
this
looks
gay to
the
viewers

You forgot the part where the text changes in size for no discernible reason.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
So this is a troll, right? It's a little too meta and self aware for someone to have actually written it as anything other than satire.

Right? :smithicide:

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

I was wanting to use this as an avatar, but I don't really have a good enough reason to spend the money right now. Maybe someone can get some use out of it?

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

powerofrecall posted:

I was wanting to use this as an avatar, but I don't really have a good enough reason to spend the money right now. Maybe someone can get some use out of it?

Shotgun. Been wanting to get an avatar for a while

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Wow, this is pretty mind bending. :psyduck:

It's really hard for me to believe this isn't intentionally terrible.

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

Life is such a drag when the whole world's falling apart
Just saw this thread, and I've gotta say, the thing that ticks me off most is that there's no sense of continuity between the chapters. I mean, Tails has 3 tails in the first chapter, but only 2 in the 2nd. So unprofessional. :colbert:

Wile E. Coyote looks so well drawn compared to the others, I can't help but think he traced the image or something. He doesn't look like he was pasted in, I don't think.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jaydee864 posted:

Wile E. Coyote looks so well drawn compared to the others, I can't help but think he traced the image or something. He doesn't look like he was pasted in, I don't think.

Pretty sure Elmer Fudd was traced too. That shadowing is way too drat good for someone like this :v:

Sporto
Oct 16, 2010

The Slayer walks the earth!
Jesus Christ, these truly are the wonder years.

your heart
Oct 24, 2010

beating right next to me
Outsider art can be a confronting, yet rewarding experience.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
It's like a modern day "Bart the General"! (Though which is more terrible? I can't stop laughing for long enough to decide)/

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Not buying this for a second, it's gotta be intentional. The dude who makes this has gotta be more than aware what he's doing.

It's hilarious and everything but I guess what I'm trying to say is *high shovel*

Agnostic watermelon
Jul 1, 2009

I'm a lil' Brony!
From what I know about people who write sonic fanficion "Tails gets trolled" could totally be real.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Reminds me a bit of 'Bart, get out! I'm piss!"

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Green Puddin posted:

Rest in peace, sweet prince.

EDIT: The more I look at it, the more it seems like he's alright with what's happening.

If I was created to be posted on Deviant Art I'd probably be okay with a quick death as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:
You have no idea how badly I want more of this.

I can't even explain why.

I just want more.