Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah
Despite the rampant homophobia, I find the gay characters to be the most sympathetic.
Funny, that.

This is quite possibly the best/worst thing since Christian Humber Reloaded.

Baron La Croix fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
For a second, I was thinking of maybe getting an avatar from this work of genius, but everybody else has, so I guess not. 'Sides, all the best ones are taken.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
Well I tried to make a funny.

hypnotoad
Dec 16, 2007

But shakin' its all I know!
I am now exceptionally sad I did not jump on that Tails avatar last night. :(

IM GOING TO GO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SO I WONT BE MAD

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Matt Cruea posted:

I was trying to make an avatar for myself, but I'm pretty awful at making gifs. Which one of these sucks the least?

or
Consistent speed of faster Daffy dying?

Second one with faster daffy dying.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Matt Cruea posted:

I was trying to make an avatar for myself, but I'm pretty awful at making gifs. Which one of these sucks the least?

or

Consistent speed feels like the better of the two.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Matt Cruea posted:

or

The faster one is more dramatic.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
I am so glad I clicked on this thread.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Whatever happened to that guy with no ears, anyways?

I haven't heard.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Schwarzwald posted:

I haven't heard.

:rimshot:

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008
It was "Sonic decapitating actual classmate" that went past the threshold, but seeing the rest of his work kind of muddles it. Now he just looks like a kid raised by X-Box Live.

I'm 29, guess I missed out on all that.
:stare:

Great Orb!
Feb 4, 2009

killstealing posted:

Gang tags please, thanks in advance.

I would like this too. :buddy:

That being said, I have literally whirlwinded this and passed it on to far too many people.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Is it bad I'm actually excited to see more of this trainwreck?

I know it's been said in the earlier pages but part of me is seriously concerned this dude is going to go out and actually kill someone.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Is it bad I'm actually excited to see more of this trainwreck?

I know it's been said in the earlier pages but part of me is seriously concerned this dude is going to go out and actually kill someone.

Gonna feel bad if he actually goes out and murders some random dude who he thinks is a troll. I mean, I'll laugh like a maniac but after that I would feel pretty bad.

ZanderZ
Apr 7, 2011

by T. Mascis
My top three.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Dear Sega please use this as the plot to the next Sonic game.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

part of me is seriously concerned this dude is going to go out and actually kill someone.
If you watch his youtube video, it's less concerning.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

ZanderZ posted:

My top three.

The best part of this is how he's staring off into the distance like he's remembering something.
"Jumping on a goomba, hey did I leave the stove on? poo poo, I totally left the stove on."

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
While we're all here appreciating the fine works of lazerbot, let's not forget the understated work of his brother, shimshomo. I think Shimshomo is coming into his own with pieces such as "monkey smoking a pipe" and "B.ball man legacy of the balls".

He, too, is a budding comic-maker. His first comic "mario comic" is a sensitive and witty take on the obesity epidemic that's sweeping America.

So much talent between these two young men!

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Commissar posted:

The best part of this is how he's staring off into the distance like he's remembering something.
"Jumping on a goomba, hey did I leave the stove on? poo poo, I totally left the stove on."

Hate to tell you that's not a goomba.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Load up the first page and listen along to the sordid past of Tails

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Green Puddin posted:

Hate to tell you that's not a goomba.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Gang tag would be the best. Just tried buying an avatar and the order failed. Chrome doesn't like the SA store for whatever reason. Firefox does.

Chunderstorm fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Feb 20, 2012

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Strongylocentrotus posted:

"B.ball man legacy of the balls".

B-BAAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSS!

Stump Truck
Nov 26, 2007
Why? Yes
I've been reading each new page to myself in a Norwegian accent and I think it gives it that extra little something that some of you might be missing in your experience.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

There is no way that he can introduce King Koopa like that and not do anything with him. I smell an amazing "out of nowhere" save.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Prokhor posted:

Load up the first page and listen along to the sordid past of Tails

I can't get this to work. I see that it's a .ogg and I can play those but it's downloading as an HTML file...

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

simplefish posted:

I can't get this to work. I see that it's a .ogg and I can play those but it's downloading as an HTML file...
dun dun duuun.ogg

Try that thing

Prokhor fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 20, 2012

Bogwoppit
Feb 9, 2012

"Dirty little bin-goblin."
I am so disappointed that there isn't more of this.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Everything owns

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I am loving this guy's stuff so, so much. Threads like this are why I joined these forums. :allears:

Since we're picking our favorite parts, I might as well throw this bit out there:

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I am loving this guy's stuff so, so much. Threads like this are why I joined these forums. :allears:

Since we're picking our favorite parts, I might as well throw this bit out there:

Why does he have a sock growing out of his glasses?

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

:h:Knight of the
Rainbow Table.:h:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I swear, it looks like he's shrugging. He just does not give a gently caress.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I think what I really love about this poo poo is how Sonic is a big weiner and Shadow's just a dick. Tails is a big pussy, Knuckles is... something, and pretty much all the characters are out of character. It's like the guy hates all the characters he's using.

Somewhere a congressman saw this, soberly shook his head in agreement, and opened a drawer in his desk. From it he removed a kickback check from the RIAA. "gently caress you, SOPA," he stammered. He found his resolve and stated, more surely than before, "gently caress you. gently caress you SOPA." He then tore the check into bits.

powerofrecall fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 20, 2012

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

powerofrecall posted:

I think what I really love about this poo poo is how Sonic is a big weiner and Shadow's just a dick. Tails is a big pussy, Knuckles is... something, and pretty much all the characters are out of character. It's like the guy hates all the characters he's using.

Knuckles is a bro.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

This was on his DA too, it's possibly the worst thing I have ever seen.

Im not thumbnailing it because gently caress you

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

powerofrecall posted:

Somewhere a congressman saw this, soberly shook his head in agreement, and opened a drawer in his desk. From it he removed a kickback check from the RIAA. "gently caress you, SOPA," he stammered. He found his resolve and stated, more surely than before, "gently caress you. gently caress you SOPA." He then tore the check into bits.

This is one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Lt Jon Kavanaugh
Feb 8, 2012
This is a work of genius, but I hope the artist takes a break from playing online games. Getting so angry at people trolling you online that you make comics about trolls getting brutally murdered is not good for you.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Lt Jon Kavanaugh posted:

This is a work of genius, but I hope the artist takes a break from playing online games. Getting so angry at people trolling you online that you make comics about trolls getting brutally murdered is not good for you.

I dunno man, it sure is good for me.

e: There's no way he can actually be 20, is there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inco
Apr 3, 2009

I have been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Cows Go Moose posted:

You know, when I saw this, I couldn't help but think that it would look great as one of those art shifts you see in Spongebob.

If you don't mind, I'd like to grab this as an avatar (scaled down, of course). Now to just find good accompanying text... shouldn't be too hard.