Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

:h:Knight of the
Rainbow Table.:h:
We're laughing with you, lazerbut, not at you.

Eta: ...No. No, I won't fix it.

Sir Prancelot fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Feb 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Yeah on second though, him coming here might not be the most fabulous idea.

He needs to be writing without our interference. IT'S GOTTA' BE NATURAL.

Even though we kinda' messed that up alright.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

UnsubRedun posted:

Yeah on second though, him coming here might not be the most fabulous idea.

He needs to be writing without our interference. IT'S GOTTA' BE NATURAL.

Even though we kinda' messed that up alright.

We're all going to be in the next chapter at a Justin Bever concert. :allears: :ohdear: :allears:

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

FadingChord posted:

We're all going to be in the next chapter at a Justin Bever concert. :allears: :ohdear: :allears:

I would absolutely love this if his representation of us was our avatars photoshopped onto stick figures.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Knowing that he's reading this is like having a movie star peep through your window while you're watching their movie. I hope he completes his original vision without audience interference.

Love you lazerbot! :sonia:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If he comes into the thread it could potentially turn out pretty awesomely like the whole mermaid thing did. I hope he registers.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

FadingChord posted:

justen bever.

Echoing the gang tag love. This is all just... it's so beautiful you guys. The comic, the fan art, the animation...
I think I'm out of money to buy groceries this week because of avatars, but I don't care, I'm so happy about this thread. Lazerbot, you one magnificent bastard, you.

e:

Der Luftwaffle posted:

I wonder how far he'll go with pulling characters from other franchises, seeing as how the Sega/Nintendo line has already been crossed. What's next, DMC emo trolls? Final Fantasy? Colecovision squares?

This thing has the potential to draw in every game in existence into a superdense ball of misdirected rage and awkward hilarity before collapsing on itself to produce either the author's suicide or something amazing enough to be exhibited at MoMA. Or both.

My hope is that this comic reaches a singularity, a meta Omega Point, if you will, that will destroy all art and human knowledge as we know it.

Starving Wolf fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Feb 20, 2012

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

I would welcome our new overlord with open arms!

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Jesus Daffy what happened.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

He thought he was actually going to a Justen Bever concert.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I hope him knowing that we're reading doesn't interfere with updates. I'm not even gonna lie, I need to know what happens next.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Oh man, I just had a thought.
WHAT IF there was a collaboration between this dude and Christian Humber. Humber being the writer of course.
That's asking for FAR too much though.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
I'm apparently a little late on this but oh gosh oh gosh he totally reads the thread. Although he did post the screenshots in the least ergonomic way I've ever seen.

iSuck
Jul 22, 2005

by T. Mascis

Gaunab posted:

Knowing that he's reading this is like having a movie star peep through your window while you're watching their movie. I hope he completes his original vision without audience interference.

Love you lazerbot! :sonia:
Not as far fetched as you may think. I had Uwe Boll follow me home and spy on me from the street when I bought a copy of Rampage.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
This comic pretty much made my morning. It's just so beautiful.

Nthman
Nov 3, 2004

Creepy
I laughed while I read some of the comics. I needed a good one after the day I had today. :unsmith:

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
His show "micah rat" looks to be just as promising as his comic. Here's a synopsis in the creator's own words:

lazerbot posted:

this web page is about a animation cartoon about animals and there a adventures. The main character is a rat named micah. him and his dinosaur brother camrey hang out with a living peace of crap named lukie/lucas and a gay frog that has lipstick on and he is also deeply in love with micah. As the journey goes on they will run into some old friends and some knew one. This show has humor and some action

A gay frog, you say? :frog:

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Strongylocentrotus posted:

His show "micah rat" looks to be just as promising as his comic. Here's a synopsis in the creator's own words:

I can't watch all of these. I want to, but I just.... I can't.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Nunez posted:

I spent way too much loving time on this.

If this series was fully animated and on a Criteron Collection DVD with this as the cover, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of which, could someone slap the Criterion Collection logo on it and possibly tweak it to look more legit?

Dabbo
Aug 20, 2010

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Dabbo posted:

Woah man. You put too much work in this. But really, good job!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

gently caress you trolls

rudecyrus, you snagged the most awesome avatar I've seen so far. I mean, they're all amazing, but the first time I saw that panel, I knew it had to be avatar-ized. Well done. (I'm only a teensy bit jealous :shobon:)

Dabbo posted:

edit: drat, how long did that take you? It's so pretty...in a disturbing way.

Dabbo
Aug 20, 2010
Someone asked for transparent PNGs so here you go I guess

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
Made an awful youtube out of the Tails pictures people drew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIM0O6rarjo

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Feb 20, 2012

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

a cock shaped fruit posted:

Made an awful youtube out of the Tails pictures people drew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIM0O6rarjo

Tails in that image reminds me more of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PHD4RB-IoA

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
where the gently caress is the guy with no ears, he was the greatest character and made me laugh, where did he go??

rob rules

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dogbutt posted:

Jesus Daffy what happened.

It really didn't matter anymore if he was shot or not. He was already gone.

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Av dibs on the loving blue turtle.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

RaspberryCommie posted:

Tails in that image reminds me more of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PHD4RB-IoA

God I love that video.

Obnoxious Brit
Feb 16, 2008

Absolutely unbearable
Oh good lord, Powering through this entire thread has made this the most beautiful morning.

Between the comics and the thread this is pretty much the perfect storm of ironic comedy. :allears:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

lazerbot posted:

well i just want to thank all my new fans and watchers all at once... and give you my thanks.

i know you guys are faving and liking my tails gets trolled comic and so ive decided tomake this journal to get the people to step out thats apart of this funny site [link to SA thread] and comment lol you really think you could full me trolls lol this is what i expected so watch me .act like my friend. you cant full me.. for a message to all of you.. you cant hurt me lol i could see this comming from amile away.. hahah

lazerbot posted:

lol im not gonna stop with the comic. its interesting how this works work feeds you and your comments feed me to make more lol

:dance: Seriously this comic is amazing and absolutely entertaining in its own right, I would love it if lazerbot keeps on making it and never stops.

Enthusiasm
Jul 11, 2010

NEVER go back for any reason.

quote:

Oh god I want this to happen

I hope no one comes up behind me while I'm reading the rest of the chapters tomorrow, or I'll have to put on a dress and kiss them.

What is tails doing.

what is tails doing

Timall
Dec 20, 2008
So glad I read through these. I don't even know why I'm laughing. Bugs' face loving kills me every time I see it.

I'm not even sure if this guy hates trolls (like how CWC inserts them into his comics) or is paying tribute to them.

Patriot
Feb 13, 2012
Okay so I actually got around to some voice attempt for vector, anyone who wants to use it for whatever, its yours. I hope you like it. :ohdear:

Pain Wizard
Mar 26, 2010
This comic is the best thing I've literally ever seen, I'm so glad it exists, and I'm so glad you showed it to us OP. Thank you sincerely.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Enthusiasm posted:

What is tails doing.

what is tails doing

Sweating.

Waaaait a second... foxes don't sweat!

It may be grasping at straws and I know that the artist needs to do that to convey the shellshock in an effective way but god drat that fox is sweating buckets over there, its just wrong.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Sweating.

Waaaait a second... foxes don't sweat!

It may be grasping at straws and I know that the artist needs to do that to convey the shellshock in an effective way but god drat that fox is sweating buckets over there, its just wrong.

He's a regular old dave mustaine over there with all that sweating of bullets, "just wrong" is the right way to describe it.

Going to bed now, thanks for the oncoming troll knightmares, lazerbot

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."
This now adorns my mantle:

Seemed more appropriate:

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Feb 20, 2012

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Patriot posted:

Okay so I actually got around to some voice attempt for vector, anyone who wants to use it for whatever, its yours. I hope you like it. :ohdear:

That sounded fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:

Enthusiasm posted:

What is tails doing.

what is tails doing

You know I really would like to find out just what caused the dude to make Tails sweat profusely in this particular image.

No ears guy is the best character. "what? i dont have loving ears"