Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Apparently 4chan got wind of this guy, I hope they don't gently caress this up by harassing the guy in real life and trying to "prank" him by yelling memes at him over the phone.

Oh, and a friend of mine fixed my gif, if anyone wants to use it:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pie
Dec 19, 2011
This thread moves way too loving quickly. Too much stuff to point them out, but everything you guys have made has been awesome.

Great Green Auk posted:

However, this will haunt every waking moment of my life.

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
I seriously still think this is a troll in itself; the entire persona/existence of lazerbot is someone pranking the poo poo out of the internet.

Whatever, what a gloriously brilliant troll if thats the case. Im enjoying this way too much and...oh hey its loving 6AM and I am still awake laughing at this poo poo. God loving drat it.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

saig posted:

I seriously still think this is a troll in itself; the entire persona/existence of lazerbot is someone pranking the poo poo out of the internet.

If this is the case, they're incredibly thorough. Part of me suspects it's someone's little brother being propped up to do this work without critical thinking. The other part of me is just high-shovelin' through these good times, should of stole me some corn dogs.

edit: I love that somebody changed the thread title as per his request. :frogbon:

James Trickington fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Feb 20, 2012

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
You know, there was a time once when I thought Sonichu was the absolute pinnacle of writing and artistic skill.

But now I have seen true perfection. And I realize that I was horribly, utterly misguided in every conceivable way.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
:siren:NEW PAGE:siren:

drat it, I should check on GBS more frequently. This is the most terribly fascinating thing I have witnessed in a long time.

Don't know why, but this killed me. Might make it into an avatar if I can get the word bubble out of the way first.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
one of my favorite things about this is Tails' on/off bored-to-death-look:

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

Oh man, this thread has made my week, this is why I came to SA many years ago.

To mock furries, bad art and other losers.

Also can I get a Troll Slayers tag please?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Zoinker posted:

Can someone copy the picture here? I don't want to get an account for there.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

Psalmanazar posted:

Can someone copy the picture here? I don't want to get an account for there.

Here ya go

Brightmotor
Jun 1, 2008
Aaaaa oh my god it never quits.

iTrust
Mar 25, 2010

It's not good for your health.

:frogc00l:

Mother of god.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

"i am chill out" is perhaps the best possible custom title.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Zoinker posted:

Here ya go

Every panel is amazing. How does he do it.

Also what the hell happened to that dude's blood pressure? Just chatting normally and then BAM. Firehose of blood.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why do I love this panel so much

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Why do I love this panel so much

dammit dude you
got
blood in
my eye.
now everyone
is gonna
think i
was
ragged
on

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

Life is such a drag when the whole world's falling apart

Micromancer posted:

IIRC the secret to gang tags is:

Someone uses platinum to attach it to a post.
Everyone that wants it buys a new av and put [timg]attachmentlink[/timg] at the bottom of the av.

This way, anyone that wants a gang tag gets one without having to annoy mods/staff about it.

I may be off on this, and if so please correct me so people don't waste money on it not working but afaik as long as the img is on the SA servers its good to go for tags.

Tallgeese posted:

I personally think that the "Troll Slaiyers" tag with the black border around it looks better than the one without.

I know this is from a couple pages ago, but since no one's made a post with the black border gang tag attached yet, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

We can never be as real as his preexisting fanbase.

http://roninhunt0987.deviantart.com/

I was born On May 2, 1990 and was later on diagnosed with Autism/Auspergers Syndrome during the year of 1993 which was of course the same year when the Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog which was of course the first cartoon series in the 1990's and also the same year of course when sonic the hedgehog 3 for the SEGA Genesis and also the first time when Knuckles The Echidna was finally been created and was born into both the game and cartoon series of sonic the hedgehog...

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
That comic is the funniest thing I've seen in years, holy gently caress.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
laserbut is chill out.

athena
Feb 9, 2009

Tweek posted:

I was not expecting a Hedwig reference.

Wisp
May 17, 2010

This is the greatest and most disturbing thing I've read in a long time. I'm almost confident it's a piss-take but I've been in hysterics throughout this whole thread so it's all the same to me.

I wish my microphone wasn't in another city right now, otherwise I'd totally pitch in with the dramatic readings.

Dr. Pie
Dec 19, 2011
I fear to ask, but what does he mean by being 'ragged on'? Or am I better off not knowing?

skirth
Oct 29, 2010
I feel like Micah Rat isn't getting enough recognition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enkDBH9-_ZM

I burst out laughing when the turd(???) started playing guitar.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Holy poo poo. Every single panel of this. So perfect.

There's no way the guy isn't doing this ironically at this point. There's too many genuine attempts at humor not to be.

quote:

I fear to ask, but what does he mean by being 'ragged on'? Or am I better off not knowing?

I assumed it meant getting period blood on yourself.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
This is what I would imagine Tim and Eric's kids DeviantArt accounts to be like.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

It's not enough. I want more. I need more.

Some Silliness
May 31, 2011

This guy is my new favourite artist.

"the female yoshi is done with its male yoshi and leaves the male with no word but the male yoshi wakes up and dosent like her leaving so he grabs the bitch"

Some Silliness fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Feb 20, 2012

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
This is wonderful, and will tide me over until Chris-Chan finally gets his trial.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Dr. Pie posted:

I believe he is referring to menstrual blood.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Think I'm going to get a DA account just so I can get in on lazerbot's talk pages. I know the ground loving floor of a beautiful monument to humanity when I see it. This must be what it feels like to discover a great artist, just before their time.

I've always thought that if I could go back in time, I'd shake Van Gogh's hand and try to get across that his work was worth it in the long run, remembered and revered. To try to tell him even though he couldn't be happy, he'd touched the lives of millions of strangers and taught them a form of beauty they'd never imagined. Alas, time moves in only one direction for me, and I'll never get that opportunity. lazerbot will have to do!

Three-Phase posted:

This is wonderful, and will tide me over until Chris-Chan finally gets his trial.

This is way past Chis-Chan levels. Chris-Chan is just a mentally challenged person who is such an rear end in a top hat, it makes it ok to rag on him despite his illness. This is ART.

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Feb 20, 2012

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Lurdiak posted:

Apparently 4chan got wind of this guy, I hope they don't gently caress this up by harassing the guy in real life and trying to "prank" him by yelling memes at him over the phone.

Oh, and a friend of mine fixed my gif, if anyone wants to use it:

Thanks, I wanted to get myself a new avatar, was a wee bit too big, so had to turn the quality down a bit.

This really is the thread that keeps on giving.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I honestly can't tell whether his fanbase on DA are ironic or not.

Brother, all I can say is keep up the hard work, and don't let other peoples' opinions get to you. Your stuff is inspirational and awesome, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Your real fans, such as myself, would be heartbroken if you ever gave up your comics due to trolls.

Found an avatar at last:

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
This is just weird—like Christian Humber developed a sense of pacing and comic timing. You don't often see "extremely bad" mingling with "not bad enough" like this.

I also can't tell if it's genuine or not (I'm leaning toward yes just because of all the other material he's produced), but either way it's hilarious.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

This is incredible. I'm almost tempted to make some art from this when I get home.

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.
This is the best thing ever. I don't even care if it's sincere or not. It's like Bart the General in comic form. I really shouldn't be reading this at work because I have to keep pretending to cough to cover up laughing.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

Dogbutt posted:

Jesus Daffy what happened.

Obviously he smoked one on the way over.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

squeegee posted:

This is the best thing ever. I don't even care if it's sincere or not. It's like Bart the General in comic form. I really shouldn't be reading this at work because I have to keep pretending to cough to cover up laughing.

I had to navigate away earlier. Even now it's a struggle. And I'm with Skirth, his youtube videos cannot be oversold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I love this entire thing. The comics, the videos, the thread, everything. Goddamn.