Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Gang tags haven't really been a thing for a while guys, why the hoping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Gang tags are obnoxious and stupid, and discussion of them always derails threads for pages and pages, so please, for the sake of Art, let's keep focus on these fine comical strips.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Jesus, the plot twists. They're astoundingly well executed.

With Mario's latent hostility, I'm getting a strong Plutonian from Irredeemable vibe.
edit:

Friends Are Evil posted:

I spent entirely too much time on this.

It paid off in spades.

James Trickington fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Feb 20, 2012

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

athena posted:

I'm not sure what you mean, I'm British and I use the term stuffed to describe being full of food :confused:

Maybe it's no longer applicable as the definitive transatlantic confusion example or something. I was going to update the post to say something about mixing up "tramp" and "bum" and "fanny" but realized I was being distracting enough as it was.

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
I guess nobody noticed this yet:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=72#/d4qbzx8

lazerbot posted:

well thanks to my new fan/haters to make a subject about my comic and my art. thanks for taking time out of your probably not interesting lives. they might be interesting i dont know. i mean theres 12 pages of them talking about my work lol i wish someone would of told me sooner and i would of got in on all the fun :D how rude of you bastards lol i mean you surely proven that a comic about trolls will get Attention if its good or not. its only a matter of time right? so continue it up and link me it. lol it interest me to see what you.ll do next. oh heres the link to the side . and you got the name wrong on the site a simple mistake but its not sonic & and friends gets trolled. its called tails gets trolled so make sure to fix it. and who ever started the whole subject give me a message and lets talk abit maybe drink some tea

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
We need to get Lazerbot an SA account.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

lazerbot posted:

I guess nobody noticed this yet:
I think a lot of us have and are still trying to make sense of it. His only coherent desire is for tea with the OP, the rest of us are poo poo outta luck.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have this mental image of him taking progressive screenshots of the thread and emailing them all to himself so he can read them via MS Paint.

Next he needs to upload a youtube video of the process, taken with a camcorder pointed at the screen.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Is he still reading the thread? Or does he just not care anymore?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Oh yeah Lazerboter quoted someone quoting me, I am immortal.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

I sprung for that neverbe found avatar from a little while back. Thanks, whoever made it!

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Dogbutt posted:

Is he still reading the thread? Or does he just not care anymore?

I'd like to think that he doesn't. Just shrugs it off, meh I'm internet famous now, whatever. If he won't care about us at all that would only make this thing that much sweeter.

I wonder what he must be thinking about all these avatars and fan art, though. I mean, there he is, working on his brilliantly awesome lovely garbage, and one day out of the blue dozens of people are suddenly making art based on it, spending money on avatars from it, making animations and voice work...

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Bonaventure posted:

"He who fights with trolls should look to it that he himself does not become a troll."

--Nietzsche, Super Mario Bros.

Surely it'd be Thus Spake Koopathustra. Or The Will to Power-up.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Hell yeah, top of the poorly assembled mspaint totem pole.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

loving yes, I knew Luigi couldn't be a troll. But what's going to happen now? I'm on the edge of my loving seat here.

Lord Byron III posted:

I used to think I was into art. That I was appreciative of it. Then I met this thread, and my eyes were opened.

:hshovel:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey Lazer, if you're still reading I'll repeat my question I'd love addressed in a future work of art.

Glitterbomber posted:

So uh, hey kid, wanna talk about how school's going?

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Starving Wolf posted:

I wonder what he must be thinking about all these avatars and fan art, though. I mean, there he is, working on his brilliantly awesome lovely garbage, and one day out of the blue dozens of people are suddenly making art based on it, spending money on avatars from it, making animations and voice work...

I hope he starts firing off legal threats for a cut of the money spent on his works.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rather Dashing posted:

I hope he starts firing off legal threats for a cut of the money spent on his works.

I don't. He could seriously make a wad of cash. You remember the last time someone threatened to sue. Lowtax had to settle out of court for about 100,000

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Dogbutt posted:

I thought for a second Mario was punching himself.

Good god, Mario is one sick gently caress.

That said, this whole thing has been a nail biter from beginning to.. wherever the hell we are now.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Bongo Bill posted:

Surely it'd be Thus Spake Koopathustra. Or The Will to Power-up.

Daffy is dead. Daffy remains dead, and we have killed him.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.

Rather Dashing posted:

If he does, we'd be able to find out if he really is 20. (Doubtful.)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr. Bonky posted:

Good god, Mario is one sick gently caress.

That said, this whole thing has been a nail biter from beginning to.. wherever the hell we are now.

agreed, its starts out as some weird chris-chan thing then takes left turn to violent as fuckville

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

Micromancer posted:

I almost forgot: right click/set as background this is pretty great

The originals of all of my pictures are freaking huge. This one was 2000 by 3000 pixels. Here's the link to ginormous size:

Edit: also linked for huge, Blazed Daffy wallpaper. Made it for myself, decided to post for anyone else who might want :)

Great Green Auk fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 20, 2012

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
How did this thread elude me for so long? Good god, what a read.

After having spent so much time in the CAD thread...this actually has a better story :stare: I need more of this.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Great Green Auk posted:

Obviously he smoked one on the way over.

Holy loving poo poo. :lol: Laughing so hard at this, I want this as my new avatar.

Dr. Pie
Dec 19, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

I love you so God drat much right now

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

OrangeGuy posted:

Holy loving poo poo. :lol: Laughing so hard at this, I want this as my new avatar.

Avatar-sized for your convenience.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I love how insanely homophobic the story is, to the point where the characters need to stop, break the fourth wall, and assure the readers that they are in fact NOT GAY.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Great Green Auk posted:

Avatar-sized for your convenience.

Awesome, thank you.

D. Eisenhower
Oct 31, 2011
Please someone make a :hf: emote but with shovels.

Lurdiak posted:

loving yes, I knew Luigi couldn't be a troll. But what's going to happen now? I'm on the edge of my loving seat here.

edit:
Nvm. This is beautiful.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Matt Cruea posted:

Mariago

This slipped under the radar, but it's okay Matt. I got you.

In other news I read Silver the Hedgehog in my English accent, then poshed it up a bit, then did it Brummie. Then I listened back and the quality was poo poo. Oh well, it was fun to make.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

I concur, but it kinda ruins the magic, ya know? I hope he isn't just playing a character.

D. Eisenhower
Oct 31, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

A Beautiful Mind*, but with DeviantArt and Sonic.

*I have never seen A Beautiful Mind

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008
It's weird how on the edge of my seat over this. I need to know how this ends, like for real.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

MediumWellDone posted:

Also Lazerbot, if you are reading this, you are the best type of artist according to these guys.

Keep on shining.

This thread is magical, thanks for linking this.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fishylungs posted:

It's weird how on the edge of my seat over this. I need to know how this ends, like for real.

in a firefight with the police, I'm going to assume

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Regy Rusty posted:

Who cares? It's hilarious, regardless of whether it's supposed to be comedy or drama.

Vertigo One
Mar 29, 2010
This is the best thing since Christian Humber Reloaded. I love whenever these threads come along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

Friends Are Evil posted:

I sprung for that neverbe found avatar from a little while back. Thanks, whoever made it!

God drat, that is priceless. I keep hearing it with that Flanders "Nothing at all!" effect.

The only note I have for highshovel is they should pause for a beat or two at the end. This may also be a symptom of having seen a lot of 80s movies, so I dunno.