Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaydee864
Aug 15, 2010

Life is such a drag when the whole world's falling apart

ThatPazuzu posted:

or just scenes of him beating Mario to a pulp followed by "The Sissy"

How's this?

The other one, for comparison's sake:

VVVV
Yeah, there weren't many good panels of Luigi smacking the poo poo out of Mario, and the whole fight only lasted a couple pages. Oh well.

jaydee864 fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Feb 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

jaydee864 posted:

How's this?

The other one, for comparison's sake:

Eh, I'll admit my idea didn't turn out like I envisioned it. You did a very nice job, though.

Frost Alias
Feb 19, 2011
I saw it, and it had to be done.

I'm sorry, Mario. I am so, so, incredibly sorry.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I made a version :hshovel: that actually fits the forums' 1993-era smiley size restrictions, in case someone is stupidAWESOME enough to want to actually buy it.

James Trickington posted:

The only note I have for highshovel is they should pause for a beat or two at the end. This may also be a symptom of having seen a lot of 80s movies, so I dunno.

I did that too.

:regd08:

a sexy wizard
Feb 14, 2012

by T. Fine

Lurdiak posted:

I made a version :hshovel: that actually fits the forums' 1993-era smiley size restrictions, in case someone is stupidAWESOME enough to want to actually buy it.

Are you cereal saying smileys should be bigger and more elaboret or did I just get trolled?

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
To make that truly majestic and gently caress everyone up uncheck Loop.

Like this.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

a sexy wizard posted:

Are you cereal saying smileys should be bigger and more elaboret or did I just get trolled?

Avatars and smilies are limited by itty-bitty memory and pixel limits. I'm certain in today's world the limits could be raised, but the other edge of this two-edged blade is, as you said, more elaborate and obnoxious smilies. The solution of course is to buy multiple smilies.

:wink:
:wmwink:

a sexy wizard
Feb 14, 2012

by T. Fine

Evilreaver posted:

Avatars and smilies are limited by itty-bitty memory and pixel limits. I'm certain in today's world the limits could be raised, but the other edge of this two-edged blade is, as you said, more elaborate and obnoxious smilies. The solution of course is to buy multiple smilies.

The solution, he said.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
The fanart is amazing. With all those pages I did not expect to be able to get through the whole comic, now I'm actually waiting for an update. :psyduck:

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!

Death by Meteor posted:

I wanted to contribute.

pretty sure this is the best fan art. all other fan arts can go get trolled. :colbert:

Nashvillain
Jan 29, 2009

B.F. SKINNER GIVE ME STRENGTH
I've been sick as hell all weekend and this thread has been a panacea of endless wonder. This is even better than the CAD mock thread. "We are the CAD TGT Fans" feels right at home. Honestly I'm surprised that I've seen only one Loss edit so far, though this thread doesn't need it. There's too much "original" content to be harvested.

Bless you, photoshop-talented goons. You are saving a life. Bless you.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Evilreaver posted:

So you're saying have a high five shovel left smiley and high five shovel right smiley? That sounds amazing, if only because it can result in other smileys being hit in the head with shovels from both sides.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

This thread has been absolutely amazing. I'm bummed I missed the round of claiming avatars. Did any use the face Bugs made after Daffy has been killed as an avatar? If not, I want to claim that.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

I didn't save the original so if you want different timing for the frames perhaps some one else can remake/fix it.

E: Or I can remake it but it won't be until late tonight.

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 21, 2012

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

hyperhazard posted:

Shrunk it for you. Anything else, and you'll need someone more skilled than me.

Works for me!

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

killstealing posted:

Gang tags please, thanks in advance.

Seriously. I'm proud of every single person in this thread.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

ChaosTheory posted:

Please use this bugs bunie sounds for your animation story.

I cannot stop listening to this.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Kgummy posted:

So you're saying have a high five shovel left smiley and high five shovel right smiley? That sounds amazing, if only because it can result in other smileys being hit in the head with shovels from both sides.

Obviously. Many threads spawn avatars, a thread isn't truly great until it has smilies.
:hshovell::hshovelr:
:allears:

a sexy wizard
Feb 14, 2012

by T. Fine

Crunk Abortion posted:

Seriously. I'm proud of every single person in this thread.

Even if gang tangs were still a thing, this kind of badgering for getting them is/was pretty much the only surefire way to ensure it would never happen.

Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010

ARACHNOTRON posted:

This owns so hard that I made myself an avatar but actually buying it is probably a terrible idea that I'll regret. If anyone wants it (though it totally blows)

Except that was a little over 30kb so I made some...modifications. I'm sure it can be compressed a bit more though.

kill trolls smoke blunts

The logical conclusion to this train of thought.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
The best bad fanworks (fanfiction, comics, drawings, etc.) are the ones that you can't really tell if it's a parody or for real. So this is pretty much the best thing ever.

I really hope it's for real.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Regy Rusty posted:

I'm entirely convinced that everything about this intentional and Lazerbot is playing a character. Parts of the comic are just too perfect and self aware. Things like "I don't have loving ears" and "Sorry tails if this looks gay to the viewers". This guy knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it brilliantly.

I agree. Are you guys sure it isn't Alec Benson Leary of Asperchu fame? The style matches up, especially the eyes.
http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Asperchu

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Evilreaver posted:

Obviously. Many threads spawn avatars, a thread isn't truly great until it has smilies.
:hshovell::hshovelr:
:allears:

I'm not sure it works that size.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011

Lazerbot posted:

well i just want to thank all my new fans and watchers all at once... and give you my thanks.
i know you guys are faving and liking my tails gets trolled comic and so ive decided tomake this journal to get the people to step out thats apart of this funny site [link] and comment lol you really think you could full me trolls lol this is what i expected so watch me .act like my friend. you cant full me.. for a message to all of you.. you cant hurt me lol i could see this comming from amile away.. hahah
http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/thanks-to-my-new-fans-286088781#comments

He thinks we're trying to full him :ohdear:

a sexy wizard
Feb 14, 2012

by T. Fine

Goatse Master posted:

Troll me once shame on you, troll me twice no thanks I'm full.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
I knew I'd find a use for my tablet some day.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Goatse Master posted:

From the comments:

"~lazerbot posted:

i guess its cool though i check it out these people like it andhate it at the same time. lol so i sort of got afan club

Official ~lazerbot Fan Club
So when does ~lazercon start?

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
How did I miss this thread? This comic and the accompanying awesome that's been pumped out in this thread is utterly fantastic.

Lazerbot, come join us. We may start off laughing at you, but if you play your cards right, we will end up loving you. Just ask Mermaid Shelly.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Goatse Master posted:

I'll admit, I was on the fence deciding whether or not this guy was legit (can you put a coaster under that), but after seeing his comments, I'm forced to conclude that Lazerbot is actually laying all his cards on the table.

Also, Jeff Goldblum, your Knuckles sounds less like a black guy to me, and more like a lovely John Travolta impersonator, and that somehow makes it 10x better.

EDIT: I decided that while listening to that dramatic interpretation and reading along with the comics, the perfect background music would be Bon Iver. It totally works.

Crunk Abortion fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Feb 21, 2012

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Lazerbot, please draw Tails as a mermaid smoking a joint with a sign that read "My Daffy is better down where it's wetter." But do it because you want to, don't let us corrupt you.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

ThatPazuzu posted:

Lazerbot, please draw Tails as a mermaid smoking a joint with a sign that read "My Daffy is better down where it's wetter." But do it because you want to, don't let us corrupt you.

Dibs on that avatar.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Lazerbot please never stop making things. Thank you.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
I am legitimately enjoying this insane comic. Like someone said before, it's like Christian Humber but actually coherent. Although Bugs Bunny showing up out of nowhere boggled my mind.

Also the fan-art this thread has produced is incredible, but we all knew that already. I can't believe how eager I am for another update.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

spregalia posted:

How did I miss this thread? This comic and the accompanying awesome that's been pumped out in this thread is utterly fantastic.

Lazerbot, come join us. We may start off laughing at you, but if you play your cards right, we will end up loving you. Just ask Mermaid Shelly.

No, no, no! Don't interact with him, you'll break him! It's like those undiscovered tribes, if you make contact you gently caress it up and ruin everything we could learn by observing them.

Springly
Dec 10, 2011

I love this thread, have some thingies.

Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

:neckbeard: :woop: :downsbravo: :slick:
When I think I won't find a new thread, you guys have to go out and come up with something like this one. :unsmith:

Boozel
Apr 11, 2010

Wow, somebody is really mad at some trolls.

I've never seen someone get so mad that they draw a comic. That's some real anger, there, Skips.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Boozel posted:

I've never seen someone get so mad that they draw a comic. That's some real anger, there, Skips.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Boozel posted:

Stop trolling, you don't want to know what we do to trolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Hellsau posted:

Stop trolling, you don't want to know what we do to trolls.

tell him the loving awesome plan