Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fnoigy
Apr 9, 2007

I'm fine. Why do you ask?
The problem with him being aware of us is that it's going to shatter the mystery of his future works. He now knows people love his stuff BECAUSE it can be so bad, which means he's probably going to start making it bad intentionally.

I'm glad he's taking it so well, though. It's fun to laugh at bad fan art, but I don't think any of us really want to torment this person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Pie
Dec 19, 2011

Octane Diesel posted:

I think this is the first and last time I will ever draw sonic the hedgehog.

They all say that. Then you'll decide "Oh, just one more for the thread won't hurt".

Before you know it, you've got a DA account filled with art of your Sonic/E-102 Gamma slashfic.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
I can't believe I didn't read this thread until today and missed out on all the good avatars. Hopefully goons can fund this guy's new mouse to complete this masterpiece.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Fnoigy posted:

The problem with him being aware of us is that it's going to shatter the mystery of his future works. He now knows people love his stuff BECAUSE it can be so bad, which means he's probably going to start making it bad intentionally.

Yeah, ideally he puts us out of his mind and continues (starts?) trying to improve his art.

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive
This thread has made my day. Never stop lazerbot, never stop

Time to jump on the avatar bandwagon and :f5: the poo poo out of this thread

pr0digal fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 21, 2012

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

cletepurcel posted:

I can't believe I didn't read this thread until today and missed out on all the good avatars. Hopefully goons can fund this guy's new mouse to complete this masterpiece.

You can make your own man. I have faith in you. lazerbot has faith in you. There are ten goldmines worth of avatars in his Micah rat videos.

Stump Truck
Nov 26, 2007
Why? Yes
Whoever made that wallpaper of the kid with no loving ears I just want you to know I got home from work today and almost fell off my chair when my computer started up. Totally forgot I changed my background.

fakebaconandeggs
Feb 18, 2011

CREDO!
My interpretation of my favourite panel in the comic:

:smithicide:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Does Slashbot have a paypal donate link anywhere? I'm guessing not or someone would have paid for a new mouse by now.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Parallax Scroll posted:

Does Slashbot have a paypal donate link anywhere? I'm guessing not or someone would have paid for a new mouse by now.

It's Lazerbot you troll.

gently caress you troll

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Der Luftwaffle posted:

It's Lazerbot you troll.

gently caress you troll

I can't help it; my ancestors were trolls.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

fakebaconandeggs posted:

Your interpretation will be the fuel of my nightmares

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

Stump Truck posted:

Whoever made that wallpaper of the kid with no loving ears I just want you to know I got home from work today and almost fell off my chair when my computer started up. Totally forgot I changed my background.

I'll be making more of these awful things later.

Repelex
Jun 25, 2010

ketchum while they're young
I finished reading this thread yesterday and come back to 600 new posts and two new panels! I've really got to snag myself one of these avatars, this is probably the best thread I've read in a while.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

Militree posted:

This is perfect, but can anyone either 1. Make it stay longer on his blank face or 2. Tell me a good free program to do it myself?

Finally, after almost 5 long years I can give up the Stupid Newbie avatar.

Sorry didn't see this until just now. Looks like you got it figured out though. Glad you dig it!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Everdraed posted:

As far as Micah Rat episodes go, I think episode 10 is top tier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu4a7huqfUE&t=42s
Micah repeatedly dying in virtual reality is pretty hilarious, and the wizard npc is incredible. I don't poop I'm a video game. I CANNOT COMPLY WITH THAT QUESTION.
That was actually legit funny.

Death by Meteor
Aug 10, 2008

Is it my fault that everybody falls in love with me?

fakebaconandeggs posted:

Beautiful. Im lovin' the facial expression of Knuckles.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

That was actually legit funny.

If anything just wait until they get to the wizard.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Commissar posted:

Yeah, ideally he puts us out of his mind and continues (starts?) trying to improve his art.

What do you mean 'improve'

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009

Octane Diesel posted:

I think this is the first and last time I will ever draw sonic the hedgehog.

why is his anus prolapsed?

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

RedHotKick posted:

Holy poo poo that is both incredible and horrifying.

If anyone made me a Shovel Five avatar I'd love you forever, that has to be the highlight of the whole thing.

It's a bit late, but does that work for you?

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

fakebaconandeggs posted:

This is wonderful. That monkey is ripped!

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!

fivetwo posted:

why is his anus prolapsed?

Because his girlfriend has a man dick and fucks all the fags in town. :colbert:

It's really a herpes infested micro penis, but I like your interpretation better.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
His new mouse doesn't work. The plug has a short in it or something. He's bonned.

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/well-im-bonned-286423109

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Green Puddin posted:

If anything just wait until they get to the wizard.

If I had :10bux: then I would get a video game wizard avatar.

This entire thing is legitimately amazing. It's like some sort of Peter Chimera/Squirrelking super-ironic thing done earnestly. I love it.

Improbable Lobster fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Feb 22, 2012

Sacro
Jul 21, 2008

I was somewhere around the middle of page 86 in the Cognitive Dissonance thread when the drugs began to take hold.

only only only only only only
He might be getting a proofreader. This is a terrible prospect. If we can no longer solve problems with villains I will be very mad.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Lazerbot posted:

My laptop is trolling me

You get the knife, I'll bring the shovel.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Sacro posted:

He might be getting a proofreader. This is a terrible prospect. If we can no longer solve problems with villains I will be very mad.

The proofreader is a troll Lazerbot

peace dont work. remember that.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
Maybe all his mouse troubles are a sign for Lazerbot to get a tablet. Tails gets pen pressured.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Lazerbot, screw this proofreader fellow, he's only going to stifle your creativity. In response to your question about what does "it's so bad, it's good" mean, simply put, it means that while your artwork lacks the refined touch of a highly trained artist, it still appeals to the common man. The dialogue lacks the influence of a true wordsmith, but somehow this actually endears the reader. The combination of coarse dialogue and brutal violence ends up resulting in something truly magical. A cinematic example would be the Evil Dead series. The simplicity of your work leaves us, well, enthralled. That said, don't change your style or try to impress us by one-upping your previous work.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Dresh posted:

Best thing about Dark Sonic, here's the clip where he shows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvplkXKSaY

That's it. That's the entirety of his appearance in the series and he never comes up again, yet the Sonic fandom is obsessed with him.

Plus Nazo could totally kick his rear end.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Soundtrack to this should have been done by Wesley Willis. He would have done it full justice.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Dr. Pie posted:

They all say that. Then you'll decide "Oh, just one more for the thread won't hurt".

Before you know it, you've got a DA account filled with art of your Sonic/E-102 Gamma slashfic.

yeah drawing fanart about his fanart is a little creepy

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Tom Pridgen posted:

His new mouse doesn't work. The plug has a short in it or something. He's bonned.

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/well-im-bonned-286423109

Anyone live nearby who's got the experience to fix this? We can't let it end this way! :cry:

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
You know what I would like to see? The entire saga remade live action, ala FatalFarm's Lasagna Cat.

Meet me in Tempe and let's do this.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Lazerbot's infatuation with trolls is really worrying me regarding the boy's hole soul.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Lazerbot needs to put together a kickstarter for a new mouse.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I truly love lazerbot and I hope he never stops. The world needs more absurd little oddities like this. If I were wealthy I would take this man to my Spanish villa and see that he wanted for nothing so that he could dedicate all of his energy to making this poo poo.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

Death by Meteor posted:

This is amazing, and genius. Now Im seeing Byzantine styled artwork.

Sonic has become new the St John the Baptist.. except headless.

I hope you're happy because now I've drawn multiple Sonics. MULTIPLE.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Great Green Auk posted:

I hope you're happy because now I've drawn multiple Sonics. MULTIPLE.

:negative:

We are. :allears: