Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
CM Punk is currently on Twitter trying to decide what his DVD should be titled. This is what he's tweeted so far:

"Punk: square peg in a round hole world."
"Circus life: a tale of jerk."
"Strippers, sisters, hos and me!"
"Ace Steel is a tranny, plus other secrets! (the story of CM Punk)"
and my personal favorite: "No, we think Lashley is the next guy: the Punk chronicles"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horse Pro
Mar 25, 2007

Social Activist, Philanthropist, Youtube Extraordinaire

I'm dying reading that.

Also, punk's getting a lot of good suggestions that he's retweeting:

- Ian Rotten Still Owes Me Money - Best Of CM Punk
- "I work with a bunch of idiots - The CM Punk Story"
- F*ck You, Buy This.

Cracky
Feb 11, 2007

are you one of those guys who likes big fatties and the big fatties have got big fatty dildos in their nose and they barf and they barf and its so gross.
for posterity

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cracky posted:

for posterity

Is it already that time of the year for TNA to run a Sting retirement angle?

TLM
Mar 3, 2009

MassRayPer posted:

Is it already that time of the year for TNA to run a Sting retirement angle?

Apparently so.

F4W posted:

Sting's tweeting "I'm done" is just another TNA fake retirement angle. On the TV show taped on Tuesday for airing next week, Bobby Roode celebrated like he had ended Sting's career, calling attention to how Sting tweeted his retirement. Sting then came out and instead, challenged Roode to a match at the Victory Road PPV.

The KGB Man
Mar 27, 2010

The danger zone of sweetness.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Grantonio posted:

CM Punk is currently on Twitter trying to decide what his DVD should be titled. This is what he's tweeted so far:

"Punk: square peg in a round hole world."
"Circus life: a tale of jerk."
"Strippers, sisters, hos and me!"
"Ace Steel is a tranny, plus other secrets! (the story of CM Punk)"
and my personal favorite: "No, we think Lashley is the next guy: the Punk chronicles"

Nope, sorry, they all pale in comparison to:

CM Punk posted:

“@jblcenafan: @CMPunk the new dvd should be called diva search.” POP!

:drat:

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Zack Ryder posted:

@RealJackSwagger OMG you finally had a match that was televised in the United States.

:drat: Ryder layin the out the twitter Smackdown.

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
@WWE_Creative We should probably clue @EveMarieTorres in that the best way to argue you aren't a hoeski is NOT to drop to your knees.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bankok posted:

@WWE_Creative We should probably clue @EveMarieTorres in that the best way to argue you aren't a hoeski is NOT to drop to your knees.

This brings up a legitimate point that ramps up the offensiveness for me. She gets called a whore so what does she do? Get comically angry or scowl like Steph? Nah, she attempts to make out with him again.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This brings up a legitimate point that ramps up the offensiveness for me. She gets called a whore so what does she do? Get comically angry or scowl like Steph? Nah, she attempts to make out with him again.

Worked the first time v :v: v

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Curt Hawkins posted:

@KILLSTEENKILL ...I need a Kill Steen Kill shirt to match my new gear.

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheCurtHawkins I need a Curt Hawkins shirt to match my...old shirt...which is basically my gear. #ImNotSoSwell

Curt Hawkins posted:

@KILLSTEENKILL ...best tee shirted worker ever ...or at least giving @THETOMMYDREAMER a run for his money.

Kevin Steen posted:

@TheCurtHawkins @THETOMMYDREAMER Hahahaha! I ripped Tommy's shirt when we wrestled the other day...then I felt bad :(

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Wade Barrett posted:

Don't shed any crocodile tears for me... I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm.

The biggest downer is that I was scheduled to face Papa Shango this year at 'Mania. That's up in the air now. #Hexed

:allears:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CM Punk brings down the thunder onto Chris Brown:

http://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/172123298673606657

e: holy poo poo, scooped TMZ.

coconono fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Feb 22, 2012

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

coconono posted:

CM Punk brings down the thunder onto Chris Brown:

http://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/172123298673606657

Just watched that, awesome

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
CM Punk will murder Chris Brown. I would pay so much money for that match.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

CM Punk will murder Chris Brown. I would pay so much money for that match.

I would LITERALLY pay $100. Even if it lasted three minutes.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Chris Brown: "@cmpunk the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are.

And the fact that I really don't know who you are and could give a poo poo is the funny part!

I really hope this 15 minutes of fame is paying you for the long run becuz music last forever! Wrestlers come and go according to ratings!"

I don't give a poo poo! That's why I continue to insult you.

Breezy's probably throwing another tantrum over this.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Chris Brown is running scared. A true heel.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I would LITERALLY pay $100. Even if it lasted three minutes.

Not the first time a goon has said that :smug:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

So he COULD give a poo poo?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Endorph posted:

So he COULD give a poo poo?

Chris Brown isn't very smart. He's just been angrily yelling things for his publicist to tweet for the last hour probably

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Moose Bigelow posted:

Not the first time a goon has said that :smug:

Coincidentally, if I had a nickel for every time I did, I'd have a dime.

Also this is just making me want Chris Brown to get his face bashed in that much more.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Edit: wrong thread

They acknowledged that poo poo on Smackdown though...

DannoMack fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Feb 22, 2012

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

People can say whatever they want, but what it really comes down to is that Chris Brown beat a girl who wasn't white, so a lot of people are sadly indifferent.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sportsgenius86 posted:

People can say whatever they want, but what it really comes down to is that Chris Brown beat a girl who wasn't white, so a lot of people are sadly indifferent.

The worst part about this is listening to Kidd Kradic in the morning, and hearing both women still swooning over him and saying "He was young and stupid and made a mistake! That one little thing shouldn't end his career!"

They forgave him for what he did, just because he's famous and pretty. Meanwhile the men on the show were still talking about how much of a dickhead he is.

gently caress that, he beat a woman up and sent her to the hospital. He should be in jail. Ever wonder what happened to that guy from the ShamWow commercials? Yeah, Vince hit a prostitute and he went to jail for a long time.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Flameingblack posted:

gently caress that, he beat a woman up and sent her to the hospital. He should be in jail. Ever wonder what happened to that guy from the ShamWow commercials? Yeah, Vince hit a prostitute and he went to jail for a long time.

The day I found out Vince from Shamwow was the same dude who did those "UNDERGROUND COMEDY MOVIE... WITH JOEY BUDDAFUCCO" commercials on late night comedy central, my mind was blown.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Perry Normal posted:

Wade Barrett posted:

Wade Barrett posted:

Don't shed any crocodile tears for me... I could still give every single one of you a good slapping even with only one arm.

The biggest downer is that I was scheduled to face Papa Shango this year at 'Mania. That's up in the air now. #Hexed

I really hope they put Barrett on commentary while he heals up.

:swoon:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Edwardian posted:

I really hope they put Barrett on commentary while he heals up.

:swoon:
[/quote]

I would love it if Barrett was commentating at WM and complained they were not talking about Chris Jericho enough.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Flameingblack posted:

. Ever wonder what happened to that guy from the ShamWow commercials? Yeah, Vince hit a prostitute and he went to jail for a long time.

He sells Schtickys now an never served time. Rich people never serve time.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Chris Brown went on to tweet about the good wrestlers from the old days. He listed guys like Koko B. Ware and Bret Hart with the hasttag #NotNoPunks Yep, he certainly isn't upset at all.

What's funnier is that he retweeted a list of old wrestlers a fan tweeted to him. The list included Steve Austin.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah the overlooking of Punk's friendship with Austin and lack of self-awareness about that kinda puts a blemish on the otherwise hilarious Chris Brown thing.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

#NotNoPunks is the number one trending topic on twitter because of Chris Brown

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DannoMack posted:

Trending fourth is #Hoeski.

Not hard to trend on Twitter.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

DannoMack posted:

burn it all and start anew

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Ricardo Rodriguez posted:

@RRWWE: #CharlieBrownSucks .... Wait.. Ah dang it

Ricardo is awesome :bravo:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Chris Brown is making #notnopunks T-shirts. Its almost like this is a loving angle.

oldfan
Jul 22, 2007

"Mathewson pitched against Cincinnati yesterday. Another way of putting it is that Cincinnati lost a game of baseball."

Grantonio posted:

Chris Brown is making #notnopunks T-shirts. Its almost like this is a loving angle.

It's probably an angle!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Grantonio posted:

At this point I want to find a way to piss off Chris Brown too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DannoMack posted:

There sure are a lot of woman beating apologists in the world today.