Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Great Green Auk posted:

I hope you're happy because now I've drawn multiple Sonics. MULTIPLE.

:negative:

You've really out done yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Great Green Auk posted:

I kind of want this as a poster now. Beautiful.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Great Green Auk posted:

It's beautiful. :allears:

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB

Great Green Auk posted:

I didn't even notice the Cyrillic on the original. The СОНИК is just gold :golfclap:

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.
/\/\/\/\ original is 2000 by 2500 pixels, I can upload large version later if you'd like.

Drawing these is strangely addicting :gonk:

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive
This truly is the thread that keeps on giving

And someone buy lazerbot a Wacom tablet already!

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

pr0digal posted:

This truly is the thread that keeps on giving

And someone buy lazerbot a Wacom tablet already!

Nah, no tablet. He should stay true to his implement of choice. I think his work would lose certain magical touches if he were to actually get a tablet. There's something that's just right about the mouse-drawn quality of the comic coupled with the plot and dialogue and artifacting and weirdly aliased coloring. It works. The comic needs to be drawn by mouse.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Great Green Auk posted:

/\/\/\/\ original is 2000 by 2500 pixels, I can upload large version later if you'd like.

As if you even need to ask.

The Worst Unicorn
Nov 4, 2009

~*I Sparkle You Sparkle*~
Everyone wonders at some point why there are so many weird pictures of Sonic on the internet. They're self-perpetuating.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

As if you even need to ask.

Ask and ye shall receive. Click for freaking enormous.

the2ndgenesis
Mar 18, 2009

You, McNulty, are a gaping asshole. We both know this.
Byzantine art of Sonic characters.

This thread is amazing.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

fakebaconandeggs posted:

My interpretation of my favourite panel in the comic:

This is amazing and I love you forever.

Mustached5thGrader posted:

You know what I would like to see? The entire saga remade live action, ala FatalFarm's Lasagna Cat.

Meet me in Tempe and let's do this.

I've noticed that most panels are just one character. If you wanted to go for Lasagna Cat levels of faithfulness to the source material, this could conceptually be done with a few groups of actors.

ETA: You know, if this thread really wants to create a smilie, it should be :troll:. Not that :highshovel: wouldn't be great, but there's a better chance that :troll: will escape this thread and keep the spirit of Tales Gets Trolled alive forever. You know, along with our flock of new avatars.

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Feb 22, 2012

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Tre Past Cool! posted:

Plus Nazo could totally kick his rear end.

It would be amazing if Nazo showed up. It fits perfectly into that "so bad it's good"/"genuinely good" ouroboros this comic sits in.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Dresh posted:

It would be amazing if Nazo showed up. It fits perfectly into that "so bad it's good"/"genuinely good" ouroboros this comic sits in.

We're talking about this guy, right?. I remember seeing those before and thinking it was dumb so I never saw them. I was wrong.

It's beautiful.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Great Green Auk posted:

This is almost as amazing as that picture of a wizard with a Hank Hill faced cat.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Wrist Watch posted:

We're talking about this guy, right?. I remember seeing those before and thinking it was dumb so I never saw them. I was wrong.

It's beautiful.

Holy poo poo, I only watched Nazo part 3 but that was awesome in many of the same ways as the trolling comic. Using Chaos Control to induce fusion was brilliant.

Nazo, specifically, comes from this image which was released when Sonic X was first unveiled.

It was just called nazo.jpg, "nazo" being the Japanese word for mystery. Nothing like this ever happened in the show and the creators never elucidated on just what the image was supposed to be. It's possible it's just a concept for Super/Hyper Sonic, or maybe even wound up becoming the aforementioned Dark Sonic.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

This is the most amazing thing I've ever read and I couldn't not draw something.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

Friends Are Evil posted:

I sprung for that neverbe found avatar from a little while back. Thanks, whoever made it!

That would be me.

Sonic & friends get trolled: The weirdest cartoon character crossover since Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Is there any troll that cannot be defeated by just reminding them of how hard you can gently caress their mother?

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Between em->->breaded donkey and this exchange,

I'm a little worried that Shadow might secretly be retarded. :ohdear:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FadingChord posted:

I'm pretty sure most rodents are pretty loving stupid at normal intelligence.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

FadingChord posted:

gently caress
you troll

Forward_Bee
May 31, 2011

I have no idea.
There has been more OC created in this thread than a majority of the Photoshop ones still floating around the forums. I love this place.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
gently caress, I need to bust out the tablet. Daffy's death needs to be remade!

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006

FadingChord posted:

Between em->->breaded donkey and this exchange,

The trolled becomes the troll.
*queue circle of life music*

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

onemanlan posted:

The trolled becomes the troll.
*queue circle of life music*

Remember, Shadow used to be a troll himself, but left that way of life for reasons that have yet to be explained. IIRC, Emokid called him out on it in Chapter 3.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

Dusseldorf posted:

I'm pretty sure most rodents are pretty loving stupid at normal intelligence.

Hedgehogs are not rodents, they're insectivores but are now called Erinaceids as the Insectivore infra-class is now obsolete. :eng101: /being pedantic on the internet.

Also, avatar of his holiness Saint Shadow of Troll loving with the head of Saint Sonic the Hedgehog.

Smolt
Jun 16, 2009

きゅっ きゅっ きゅっ
ニャー♪

UnsubRedun posted:

More importantly, where is the man with no ears?

This was a while back but I think he just wandered off. After all, if they told the man with no ears about the plan he wouldn't have been able to hear it anyways. :haw:

Edit: I guess that was really obvious though..

Smolt fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Feb 22, 2012

The Archaic Man
Nov 20, 2010

magic pantaloons posted:

Also, avatar of his holiness Saint Shadow of Troll loving with the head of Saint Sonic the Hedgehog.

This is amazing, if only payday was sooner.

Been following this thread for a few days, and poo poo just keeps getting better.

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety
Finished the prep work for page 2, and Gimbal lock wants to step up to the plate and eat page 3, so things are looking silly. If you've ever wanted to see what the prep work for a motion comic looks like (at least one that's Sonic themed), well, here's a treat for you!

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, Everdraed, that seems awfully complicated for an mspaint based motion comic. In fact, it's crazy, you're going to ruin the feel of everything!! For God's sake, the PIXELS!! Why would you do something like this!?

My response:

On a lighter note, if an incredibly kind soul could round up all the audio / fanart that's been created for ch1pg2 and link it in a clean list including its creator, they would save me a butt-load of time and tedium. If not I'll slowly trudge through stuff tomorrow I guess.

Along those lines, if anyone else wants to try their hand at voicing stuff for page2 or drawing fan art, now's the time to start belting out those anthropomorphic animal voices and pictures that you've all been secretly practicing with crazy pseudonyms like 'wulfGURL69' and 'SSJchubbyCheetahBoi.' Most art I'll include either in the panel or at the end if that doesn't work. As for voice acting, as long as you have a mic that's serviceable, you have a chance. I'm planning to use whatever line is funniest for that particular moment (though I'm going by my terrible sense of humor, so if it turns out to not be funny at all and just distracting I'll use single actors), and sometimes a completely deadpan, uninterested voice shreds a wacky one. So, uh, multiple readings would be super appreciated.

I'm also thinking about stealing the BttF main theme intro for a snazzy opener, and listing it as an original orchestrated composition made for Tails Gets Trolled since that makes me laugh (if you have doubts, try viewing the above gif while listening to the first twenty seconds of this). Maybe a terrible idea, but the bitterest seeds bear the sweetest fruit for this sort of thing.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

Everdraed posted:

My response:

they shoul
d of sent
a powet.

LethalGeek posted:

Anyone live nearby who's got the experience to fix this? We can't let it end this way! :cry:

Someone mentioned Tempe, this is ASU heartland. If 4,000 college students can't fix a simple mouse problem, then this world isn't good enough for Sonic & Friends Get Trolled.
(Post-tangent, I found the Shelly thing on the Gold Mine page. That was incredible.)

E: vvvv The Cyrillic made me revisit that Eastern European B^U video.

James Trickington fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Feb 22, 2012

Page Downfall
May 5, 2009

magic pantaloons posted:

Hedgehogs are not rodents, they're insectivores but are now called Erinaceids as the Insectivore infra-class is now obsolete. :eng101: /being pedantic on the internet.

I really want this. I might need to buy this.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

E the Shaggy posted:

Lazerbot's infatuation with trolls is really worrying me regarding the boy's hole soul.
:stare:

Sitting Here posted:

I truly love lazerbot and I hope he never stops. The world needs more absurd little oddities like this. If I were wealthy I would take this man to my Spanish villa and see that he wanted for nothing so that he could dedicate all of his energy to making this poo poo.

Lotta erotic talk about someone who's probably 13 up in this thread

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think someone is seeing a lotta erotic talk about someone who's probably 13 where there is none...

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Aesop Poprock posted:

Haha, yeah. Stare emoticon.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Bonaventure posted:

Haha, yeah. Stare emoticon.

Did I use it too many times. Anyway I was just kiddin buddy

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Yeah, don't be a
troll

Out of all this crazy stuff, this stuck with me :

schticky?

I'm glad he told that one guy offering constructive advice trolling that he has the whole story already planned out. Lazerbot doesn't need your "help" fucker, back off.

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer

Metanaut posted:

Yeah, don't be a
troll

schticky?

I'm glad he told that one guy offering constructive advice trolling that he has the whole story already planned out. Lazerbot doesn't need your "help" fucker, back off.

Schticky

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Metanaut posted:

Yeah, don't be a
troll

schticky?

Somebody needs to read this entire series in the voice of speed racer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

James Trickington posted:

they shoul
d of sent
a powet.

Someone mentioned Tempe, this is ASU heartland. If 4,000 college students can't fix a simple mouse problem, then this world isn't good enough for Sonic & Friends Get Trolled.
(Post-tangent, I found the Shelly thing on the Gold Mine page. That was incredible.)

E: vvvv The Cyrillic made me revisit that Eastern European B^U video.
Wait, does he live in Tempe? Oh my god there is a chance I have met this incredible person