Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Unguided posted:

That is one em=>
=>breaded horse.

From the looks of it, though, it has plenty ability to gently caress your mom hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Thread title: Sonic and friends get trolled - ITT: Horsedick

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

VietAssRapeFuckBros posted:

If I remember correctly, a colt is a young male horse. Sorry, but I'm not about to study GIS'd horse dicks for 10+ minutes to figure out how colt and full grown horse dicks differ.

But you'll spend however long it took you to draw one that may or may not be necessary + give it a bizarre wood-grain texture.

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
I cannot loving wait for the next installment of this. Seriously, one of the most awesome and hilarious things I have read on the internet in a good long while. Keep it up, lazerbot, and don't you ever change

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Professor of Cats posted:

Thread title: Sonic and friends get trolled - ITT: Horsedick

Yeah.. I'm not so sure the dick needed to drawn on the colt. Though, a small, saggy dick might've elicited some kind of "haha, a little too much detail on the horse, but good show making GBS threads out that troll from the colt's rear end!" criticism. Instead, the dick is about half the size of the colt, which seems a wee (:rimshot:) bit much (:downsrim:).

vvv Yeah, you're right. I was just overwhelmed by the size of that fan art. Also, I'm getting really antsy. Where's chapter 5 already? <:mad:> vvv

Mr. Bonky fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Feb 24, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Can we please not go on a horse cocks derail? That's not to much to ask, is it?

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Sonic & Friends get trolled. ITT: Horsedick critisms

Anyway, I just wanted to nth the "This is why I come to SA". I absolutely love the art being done and I genuinely cannot wait until the next drop.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Did you guys know that DC Comics is rasist?

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/#/d4qr7tp

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

E the Shaggy posted:

They turned the black dude into a wight.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

E the Shaggy posted:

Oh come on, there's no way in hell this guy's serious. Nobody thinks this on accident.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
I dunno. It reminds me of Lou Dobbs freaking out over black/hispanic Spiderman.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lumpy the Cook posted:

gently caress THE HORSE COCKS
THERE NOTHING

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

It reminds me of a mentally ill young man more so than some elaborately constructed persona designed for the purpose of...well what, exactly?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
With clammy hands I want for the next chapter.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

VietAssRapeFuckBros posted:

If I remember correctly, a colt is a young male horse. Sorry, but I'm not about to study GIS'd horse dicks for 10+ minutes to figure out how colt and full grown horse dicks differ.
you know you have to do this, right? You have to redo your drawing to capture both the essence of trolls and colts. Use this excellent post as a reference guide:

quote:

traditional ink wash paintings seek not to reproduce the specific details of their subjects but to capture its soul. a successful ink wash painting embodies that which it depicts through a minimum of mark-making. only that which is necessary to the essense is described on paper. to depict the goat man i must enter the goatman. i must understand what makes the goatman the goatman. what does it mean to be goatass.

knowing this i studied my subject and meditated on its essence before attempting my painting.
:nws:http://i28.tinypic.com/zxjlo5.jpg:nws:

my cat looked on disgusted

finally i was struck with the essence of goatse. as i stared into the horrible abyss of his elastic anus... something...something stared back at me.

not wanting to waste this moment of clarity i quickly but carefully assembled my supplies and prepared my workspace.

my efforts were rewarded and i stared down at a lovingly painted image of goatse rising from the mists above mt fuji.

satisfied with its execution i hung it in a place of honor so that i could meditate over it and contemplate what i had done this day.

oh yes. the ring? well perhaps youve been told the tale of the ancient sumi-e painter who in decorating a temple neglected to paint the pupils on a dragon. when his patron asked him why he did this the painter informed him that he had so expertly captured the essence of the dragon that if he were to finish the pupils the dragon would come to life. the patron was unconvinced and demanded he finish the painting. when the artist added the pupils the dragon sprung to life, leaped of the wall, and flew into the sky. thats why there is no ring.

visceril fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Feb 24, 2012

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

^^^^^ :stare:

E the Shaggy posted:

what ever
troll!

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008
Of all casual racist history in comics, Lazerbot completely undershoots with the black Green Lantern confusion.

There's no middle to what I think about that, but it ends with, "He should branch out into more than just video game troll comics."

Edit: This has been argued to death on the internet, but I can't find through GIS that wall of facebook posts which rage over Hal Jordan being "changed" to white.

James Trickington fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Feb 24, 2012

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

visceril posted:

you know you have to do this, right? You have to redo your drawing to capture both the essence of trolls and colts. Use this excellent post as a reference guide:

Oh my god in heaven

Please tell me I can buy prints of this somehow

Butch Banner
Dec 14, 2006
The pinnacle of masculitinity

ThePutty posted:

He could be autistic. Wouldn't be the first time somebody over 20 has created a poo poo comic.
I'll put my money on ASD. I work with an aspie furry(as in a client, not a co-worker) who makes sonic fancomics scaringly similar to these.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

So I have a hypothetical question that I want the fans in this thread to seriously think about. Just humor me. So say he can't afford to get his laptop or whatever fixed and therefore can't continue with the comic. Here is my question: Would you be willing to donate money to him in order to see more?

How much do you REALLY like this guy's stuff? To be fair I'll answer first. I find it funny in the same way I find Coleman Francis movies funny, but I'd never pay for it and can't genuinely say that I'm a fan of his work.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
I don't want him to read this thread. I don't want to interact with this person. I want him to continue on completely ignorant of what we're doing here and would definitely not give him any money.

Snake
Mar 24, 2008
whats the donation pool on deviantart about? ..

quote:

do if you donate a babby dragon and be saved. dragons are dieing every day in canada and if you dont help them soon they may not be on this planet for much longer so act now. even if you donate one point it still helps dont let these beautiful creatures die donate now and save a life

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

visceril posted:

What thread is that from? I want I need a print of this in my living room.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Some Other Guy posted:

So I have a hypothetical question that I want the fans in this thread to seriously think about. Just humor me. So say he can't afford to get his laptop or whatever fixed and therefore can't continue with the comic. Here is my question: Would you be willing to donate money to him in order to see more?

How much do you REALLY like this guy's stuff? To be fair I'll answer first. I find it funny in the same way I find Coleman Francis movies funny, but I'd never pay for it and can't genuinely say that I'm a fan of his work.

If he started a kickstarter "raise $1000 for a new computer to finish my project", I'd toss $20 or so.

But it should have a $20 prize of a compiled .pdf or something at the end.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

This is a terrible idea. We know he has read the thread so he will probably just hold the strip hostage until we cough up if he thinks enough people will pay him for it.

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps
When did "being a immature dickwad" become trolling?
I've always accounted trolling with making an idiot out of someone, kinda like social engineering, but to make people look like idiots, not to steal money/info.

Now the general idea is that if you hurt someone's feelings, act like a jackass, or swear a lot, your a troll.
Years ago when I first learned about trolling, this is what defined it for me.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

simplefish posted:

This is a terrible idea. We know he has read the thread so he will probably just hold the strip hostage until we cough up if he thinks enough people will pay him for it.

Ya know, I actually thought of that given the unpredictable nature of this fellow. Now that it's been brought up, though, I doubt it would fly because none of us would pay money in that event.

But, back to my original point -- it's a hypothetical question, but, seriously, would you?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Dead.juice posted:

I've always accounted trolling with making an idiot out of someone, kinda like social engineering, but to make people look like idiots, not to steal money/info.

Now the general idea is that if you hurt someone's feelings, act like a jackass, or swear a lot, your a troll.
Years ago when I first learned about trolling, this is what defined it for me.

I don't know if there's an academic definition of this but I always thought trolling can be sophisticated and good-natured, or be manipulative for the sake of the laughs of others, or it could simply be baiting someone to illicit an inflammatory response. Like if I posted "I love police and all of your are just commie scum" in the D&D "Police on the beat" thread that would be an example of the latter. Trolling runs the gamut, you see.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Some Other Guy posted:

Ya know, I actually thought of that given the unpredictable nature of this fellow. Now that it's been brought up, though, I doubt it would fly because none of us would pay money in that event.

But, back to my original point -- it's a hypothetical question, but, seriously, would you?

No. We got what we wanted. Chapter 5 will probably suck anyways.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

HandsomeMrFooFoo posted:

Also, Aramek I can't seem to download the .wav file and I want it so badly to playback for my own enjoyment.
It might just be a Mediafire thing, I tested the download at work and the .wav came through fine, all horrible 70 megs of it.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Dead.juice posted:

Around the same time copy+pasted image macros became memes/comic gold.

Auryn54
Mar 15, 2004

This is one of my favorite Tails expressions

So I decided to have a little fun with it

In reference to
(nsfw)http://i.imgur.com/M4D5g.jpg

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
To the people looking for Morning Mist: Goatse Over Mt. Fuji, it was made by lf exile notcatfish before fyad invaded. You can find the original thread with archives. IIRC, :siren:prints were made:siren:

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS
i want that wabbit

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

He's so dreamy!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

Rabbit has become a metaphor for sweet, sweet smack.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Some Other Guy posted:

Rabbit has become a metaphor for sweet, sweet smack.

I thought it looked more like Fudd wanted to gently caress Bugs, but did so in a decadent, almost disinterested way. Like Peter Stromare in 8mm sort of way.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Auryn54 posted:

This is one of my favorite Tails expressions

So I decided to have a little fun with it

Out of curiosity, how did you make that? Did you draw on the previous page to indent the paper before rubbing over it? Or am I missing something even more obvious?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

hyperhazard posted:

Out of curiosity, how did you make that? Did you draw on the previous page to indent the paper before rubbing over it? Or am I missing something even more obvious?

It's an edited picture from The Big Lebowski.

e: Dammit I'm dumb- didn't see what you were going for there. In that case, I would wish to know as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 8, 2008

by Fistgrrl

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

Is it just me out does this smack a bit of Kevin spacey in American beauty?

Elmer Fudd Toon Beauty