Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

:worship: I am unworthy

I'm so glad that this thread can continue being awesome while we wait for new comics to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
I'm actually enjoying the story. I can't speak for the art, other than say that it doesnt make me facepalm or groan like CAD and DD do, but I think the story is actually told pretty well. It kept me interested and wanting to know what would happen next the whole time, and not just in a morbid 'oh god what's he going to do next' kind of way. This comic is objectively better than the likes of CAD and DD for that very reason: I actually care what is going to happen to the characters.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Kamoc
Oct 8, 2003

You cannot eat a purse.

hyperhazard posted:

Out of curiosity, how did you make that? Did you draw on the previous page to indent the paper before rubbing over it? Or am I missing something even more obvious?

He scribbled on the paper and used his eraser to draw it.

e: maybe i dunno. Kinda looks like a scribbled-on indent like you said.

Kamoc fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Feb 25, 2012

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

hyperhazard posted:

Out of curiosity, how did you make that? Did you draw on the previous page to indent the paper before rubbing over it? Or am I missing something even more obvious?

That actually seems like the most obvious explanation.

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS
One more before bed, this time 'inspired by' a tragic scene.

Auryn54
Mar 15, 2004

hyperhazard posted:

I saw it and it stuck to me in the same way the original did, so I drew it pressing down hard enough to recreate an reimpression print the way indiana jones made one.

PlaneGuy
Mar 28, 2001

g e r m a n
e n g i n e e r i n g

Yam Slacker

Some Other Guy posted:

Ya know, I actually thought of that given the unpredictable nature of this fellow. Now that it's been brought up, though, I doubt it would fly because none of us would pay money in that event.

But, back to my original point -- it's a hypothetical question, but, seriously, would you?

No. The art has been compromised. You don't have to actually get money to sell out. :colbert:

Bruciwayna
Apr 2, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you niggers

Bruciwayna fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Mar 4, 2019

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jesus Christ. A new Humber is born. This thread is going to give me nightmares, I can feel it.

Having said that: to the artists and the voice actors and the glorious Troll Slaiyers, keep doing your good works.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

100Dachshunds posted:

One more before bed, this time 'inspired by' a tragic scene.

This is great. Mind if I take it for an avatar?

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Bruciwayna posted:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/i-dont-want-money-286969500

Guys stop trolling him ok this is not ok this is a no troll zone.
Wait, does he think people being nice to him means they are trolls? :psyduck:

Unless he thinks that people giving him money to replace his mouse are trying to get him into high risk loans or something.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Young Freud posted:

I thought it looked more like Fudd wanted to gently caress Bugs, but did so in a decadent, almost disinterested way. Like Peter Stromare in 8mm sort of way.

I read him more as a semi-retarded kill-machine, like Blaster from Mad Max 3.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Kgummy posted:

Wait, does he think people being nice to him means they are trolls? :psyduck:

Unless he thinks that people giving him money to replace his mouse are trying to get him into high risk loans or something.

To him literally everyone is a troll. Making jokes? You're trolling him. Those compliments? You don't actually mean them and it's just you trolling. You want to give him money? Yeah sure just so you can keep trolling him you troll.

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE
He doesn't want money, and yet he has a $5,000 donation pool? :psyduck:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Random people trying to offer money is probably setting off his "Nigerian Prince" alarm if he even knows of such things.

Bruciwayna
Apr 2, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress you niggers

Bruciwayna fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 4, 2019

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Micah rat (that bizzare cartoon he made) did something I thought was impossible.

I laughed and was horrified at the same exact moment. That's like being able to turn your steering wheel both left and right at the same time.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
If that's the case then I've got this to tell you, lazerbot:
If you think that everyone is a troll, then you'll end up driving those with good intentions away. Those with good intentions don't really appreciate being called trolls, and end up just stop trying to help. And sometimes this even results it turning them into people that will actually troll you. It's essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy. To clarify, just in case you aren't sure what that means, it becomes true because you believe it.

To give an example, suppose a man gets his fortune told, and he is told that a black cat is going to cause his death. The man worries, and worries that the next black cat he sees is going to be the one that causes his death. Eventually he sees a black cat, and he gets a heart attack and dies, as he was so terrified of that black cat. If he had not heard that fortune, or didn't believe it, he would not have been terrified of black cats, and so he would have lived.

Volcano Style posted:

He doesn't want money, and yet he has a $5,000 donation pool? :psyduck:

It looks like it's a 5000 point donation pool. Looks like it's between $50-100 in value. And can only be spent on dA stuff.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

quote:

i dont even know if they trully like it or if its just a mockery
We don't know either.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Three-Phase posted:

Micah rat (that bizzare cartoon he made) did something I thought was impossible.

I laughed and was horrified at the same exact moment. That's like being able to turn your steering wheel both left and right at the same time.

Which scene did you experience this strange, strange emotion at?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

visceril posted:

To the people looking for Morning Mist: Goatse Over Mt. Fuji, it was made by lf exile notcatfish before fyad invaded. You can find the original thread with archives. IIRC, :siren:prints were made:siren:

Oh man I've got to find that thread. I need one of those prints. It's going to hang in my house and no one will know its dark secret but me.

Also what happened to the Last Supper concept? :( I was really looking forward to that one...

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

Kgummy posted:

If that's the case then I've got this to tell you, lazerbot:
If you think that everyone is a troll, then you'll end up driving those with good intentions away. Those with good intentions don't really appreciate being called trolls, and end up just stop trying to help. And sometimes this even results it turning them into people that will actually troll you. It's essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy. To clarify, just in case you aren't sure what that means, it becomes true because you believe it.

To give an example, suppose a man gets his fortune told, and he is told that a black cat is going to cause his death. The man worries, and worries that the next black cat he sees is going to be the one that causes his death. Eventually he sees a black cat, and he gets a heart attack and dies, as he was so terrified of that black cat. If he had not heard that fortune, or didn't believe it, he would not have been terrified of black cats, and so he would have lived.

For a better example, see Chris Chan and how people legitimately tried to reach out to him but he declined the offers, assuming EVERYONE was a troll.

(But I don't expect lazer to be like Chris, because only Chris can be Chris thank God)

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Well, I was going to use Chris as an example, but decided not to. But yeah, he's one of the 'better' examples of what tends to happen when someone treats everyone as a troll. I read that he ended up antagonizing at least some of the people that tried to help him. Which only 'confirmed' Chris's opinion.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.
Hey guys, the Last Supper is taking quite a bit longer than I thought. Should be finished within the next day or so :)

Edit: I'm unfamiliar with most of these characters (never played the Sonic games) so drawing them is kind of hard. Just posting this to let you guys know that I haven't fallen into the abyss.

Great Green Auk fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Feb 25, 2012

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

Great Green Auk posted:

Hey guys, the Last Supper is taking quite a bit longer than I thought. Should be finished within the next day or so :)

Edit: I'm unfamiliar with most of these characters (never played the Sonic games) so drawing them is kind of hard. Just posting this to let you guys know that I haven't fallen into the abyss.

Yet :devil:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Great Green Auk posted:

Yessssss I need a new tablet wallpaper :v:

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

Yesssss. It's so beautiful. I hope lazerbot treats us to more Fudd action in the upcoming chapter!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Lazerbot, in answer to your question:

Most people in here like it.
The few that don't are just haters.
gently caress the haters.

Keep going, I loved reading it.

Dr. Pie
Dec 19, 2011

E the Shaggy posted:

Did you guys know that DC Comics is rasist?

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/#/d4qr7tp

I know we've moved on from this, but what did he say? The entry's been deleted.

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dr. Pie posted:

I know we've moved on from this, but what did he say? The entry's been deleted.

He claimed that a black character from the green lantern comics was made into a wight[sic] person.

However it turned out that it was two different characters. :frogbon:

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

GyverMac posted:

He claimed that a black character from the green lantern comics was made into a wight[sic] person.

However it turned out that it was two different characters. :frogbon:

He's not saying it's racist, but it sure looks that way.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

^^ Your user title/post combo is great.

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS

SaltLick posted:

This is great. Mind if I take it for an avatar?

Have at it!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Don't ask me why I ended up doing this...

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Young Freud posted:

Don't ask me why I ended up doing this...

I want to say Bruce Willis meets Eminem

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Short from a new comic, talented folks rendering memorable panels from previous comics in high-detail is the best possible route this thread could've taken. I want more.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

simplefish posted:

I want to say Bruce Willis meets Eminem

I want to say Marlon Brando meets Curly Howard. Or maybe Coleman Francis: http://mst3katgf.hubpages.com/hub/Sublime-Incompetence-The-Films-of-Coleman-Francis

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

It's a follow-up to a post I made about thinking about Peter Stormare as Fudd.

See that I've failed :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Young Freud posted:

It's a follow-up to a post I made about thinking about Peter Stormare as Fudd.

See that I've failed :smith:

Perhaps you've succeeded more than you could have possibly hoped and you don't realize it.