Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Some stupid 04 bought me this
Unless hes arrested for theft before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
First Jeff now Chris Brown. Punk is a dangerous man to feud with.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Chris Brown seems like a huge pile of poo poo.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Chris Brown seems like a huge pile of poo poo.

He is. Add that to a completely stupid fanbase and you reach maximum hatred levels.

vvvv it's as generic as generic gets.

schweens fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Feb 24, 2012

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I haven't really heard his music I don't think. Not in like a snobbish "heh, top 40 right?" way, I mean, I'll defend Nicki Minaj to the death. I just haven't paid attention to him. Now I don't want to.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Seems pretty hypocritical of Punk to look down on anyone when he does poo poo like this on national TV:!!!!!!

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!

oldpainless posted:

Seems pretty hypocritical of Punk to look down on anyone when he does poo poo like this on national TV:!!!!!!

At least beth didnt work with punk again

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Sionistic posted:

At least beth didnt work with punk again

She jobbed for him all last summer in best 2 out of 3 falls matches.

Minitrue
Aug 6, 2010
Beth's 'drunken old guy missing chair' sell of the GTS is amazing.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

oldpainless posted:

Sorry pal that was a PPV and no one watched that.

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

KungFu Grip posted:

Sorry pal that was a PPV and no one watched that.
Plus she had busted his mouth up on a clothesline prior to that.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

Plus she had busted his mouth up on a clothesline prior to that.

She also agreed to it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

In real-life: It was an agreed upon scene involving two actors. Do you hate Nicholas Cage for that part in Wicker Man where he runs around punching women while in a bear suit?

In storyline: A woman willingly agreed to enter a match.

Either is pretty different from a dude beating the poo poo out of his girlfriend.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

@HeathSlaterOMRB posted:

@kogalgal LOL You lived in Boone County..

On one hand YAY I GET A REPLY!

On the other hand... Slater is laughing at me. D:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Endorph posted:

In real-life: It was an agreed upon scene involving two actors. Do you hate Nicholas Cage for that part in Wicker Man where he runs around punching women while in a bear suit?

Either is pretty different from a dude beating the poo poo out of his girlfriend.

Anything scripted I have no problem with, because that's the name of the game when it comes to things wrestling. Though, I've been hoping for years we'd end up with a woman becoming world champion.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Little Miss RKO posted:

On one hand YAY I GET A REPLY!

On the other hand... Slater is laughing at me. D:

Wade Barrett is ashamed of the both of you.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Endorph posted:

Also it was nothing compared to the Jericho Chyna storyline were he used a hammer on her, or good housekeeping matches.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Since we're discussing Chris Brown now, I thought I should link to the official Police Report about his abuse of Rihanna

http://mymixfm.com/blogs/post/jkidd/2012/feb/15/chris-brownrihanna-police-report/

Not that it would be OK for him to beat her in any capacity, but this went far beyond a beating. This was nearly an hour of the man emotionally and physically abusing a woman he supposedly loved. His actions are utterly disgusting and inexcusable, and his attitude about it is infuriating.

For the record, this level of violence is wrong for anyone regardless of their gender. This story would not be less sickening if he was doing this to a man. The fact that he did it to someone he is supposed to love and protect is absolutely horrible, but the basic facts of this story prove that he is a violent psychopath and a genuinely pathetic and terrible human being.

gently caress Chris Brown.

And to make this post still about wrestling - if he gets a paycheck from WWE, there needs to be a full-scale campaign about how hypocritical they are for having 'Be a Star' ads.

dromal phrenia fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Feb 24, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

More importantly Chris Brown while a crazy shithead has a pr team smart enough not to agree to angle that is "I'm a wife beater." It's two guys having a disagreement on twitter and the WWE is smart enough to cash in on the mild amounts of mainstream attention its getting.

This.

Also holy poo poo I knew Chris Brown was a piece of poo poo but Jesus Christ, it lasting nearly an hour almost completely negates any "crime of passion" argument. That's bordering on torture.

Furthermore, while you can question whether or not Austin has remorse, there's literally no question Chris Brown does not.

I genuinely hope Chris Brown gets arrested and spends a shitload of time in prison (I know he won't). I'm not gonna make prison rape references but he shouldn't get to enjoy life.

Finally :lol: at people saying a WWE appearance would raise Brown's profile. He ALREADY has a massive profile! Any positive effect a WWE appearance would have on the size of his fanbase or the amount of exposure he gets is seriously negligible. Chris Brown is not Kevin Federline.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

ABOUT DRUGS posted:

And to make this post still about wrestling - if he gets a paycheck from WWE, there needs to be a full-scale campaign about how hypocritical they are for having 'Be a Star' ads.

He got royalties from the use of his song on Tough Enough with Steve Austin.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Chris Brown is not Kevin Federline.

Of course not because K-Fed has a pinfall victory over John Cena.

Rousimar Pauladeen fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Feb 24, 2012

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Rihanna has forgiven him and made a defiant speech at the Brit awards thanking people for supporting her no matter what. It's them against the world and #TeamBreezy thinks it's romantic as gently caress.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DannoMack posted:

Rihanna has forgiven him and made a defiant speech at the Brit awards thanking people for supporting her no matter what. It's them against the world and #TeamBreezy thinks it's romantic as gently caress.

This and Twilight have ensured the next generation of women is going to let themselves be treated like poo poo in relationships. :(

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Moose Bigelow posted:

He got royalties from the use of his song on Tough Enough with Steve Austin.

Of course not because K-Fed has a pinfall victory over John Cena.

They should bring back K-Fed, but K-Fed was absolutely great so they won't

oatgan fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 24, 2012

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Oatgan posted:

Just imagine for a moment, the heat that would be generated by K-Fed managed by Vickie Guerrero.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Oatgan posted:

They need to bring back Master P.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Writer Cath posted:

Just imagine for a moment, the heat that would be generated by K-Fed managed by Vickie Guerrero.

I did and my shirt set on fire, thanks Cath :mad:

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

They need to bring back Master P.

Vince would team him with Nattie to sate his scat fetish.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This and Twilight have ensured the next generation of women is going to let themselves be treated like poo poo in relationships. :(

Finally, coconono will find love.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

Finally, coconono will find love.

you're just jealous because I'm honest and up front. Women like that.

more proof that Iron Sheik is my dad posted:

Ultimate warrior call me to tell me he has no dick and no rear end and he gently caress dead goat that look like mr fuji rear end #teamsheikie

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Storm_wrestling posted:

I got bumped off Mania 19 for Miller Light Girls anyone bitching about getting bumped down the card 4 THE ROCK needs to Shut up

Oh lance... :)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Punk sez on his twitter that Dragon's flying kick knocked a tooth out. Jesus.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
It's a work

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Punk sez on his twitter that Dragon's flying kick knocked a tooth out. Jesus.
He was just agreeing to multiple yes/no questions, such as "Does Colt Cabana live on your couch?"

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

CMPunk posted:

@BRIANMBENDIS: isn't the entire point of the x-men tolerance?”
No. Big boobs and tight rear end spandex. That's the point.

CM Punk spreading the gospel about comics. And it applies to wrestling too.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Natalya Fartz posted:

CM Punk spreading the gospel about comics. And it applies to wrestling too.

Be a northStar.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:ohdear:

Mark Henry posted:

Twitter nation it is I Mr hall of pain himself. All that oppose will suffer! Today I say to you I AM 100%. Let the wig splitting began.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Rarity posted:

:ohdear: I'm going to go hug my wigs right now, and tell them I love them.

Huge Ghost
Jun 26, 2007

a lil' horse

@giant_tiger posted:

gt....DICKSS TO ASSES! -tigerman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Rarity posted:

I was wondering why the sky suddenly turned red.