Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

So what do you guys all think about circumcision?

edit: Awwww yeah circumcision chat snype.

Let's all talk about our dicks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Kenning posted:

So what do you guys all think about circumcision?

edit: Awwww yeah circumcision chat snype.

Let's all talk about our dicks.
NO CIRCUMCISION CHAT. That's like asking if beans belong in chili.

Do foreskins belong in chili?

VVV She's not five though, is she?

therattle fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 1, 2012

Rule .303
Dec 9, 2011
(Instructions are just some other guy's opinion)

Drink and Fight posted:

Explain that it's like the difference between eating a Hot Pocket and eating a wood-oven pizza.

And don't buy her a loving pizza. She's not five. (I hope.)

If I don't buy her a pizza there may be no loving.

(Sorry, had to think about that one for a while.)

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
IM GOING TO loving SLAM MY DICK THROUGH A BAGEL AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHUYFNGGN

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
So a guy looks at his watch and he sees it isn't running. `Fine,' says the guy, `I'll just go into town and find a watchmaker to repair it'.

So he goes into town and looks around until he sees a shop with a clock in the window. He goes in and tells the shopkeeper, `My watch stopped working, and I'd like you to repair it'.

Shopkeeper tells him, `I can't repair any watches. I'm a mohel.'

`A mohel,' the guy says, `then what's with the clock in the window?'

`Mister,' says the mohel, `what would you put in the window?'

Safety Engineer
Jun 13, 2008

therattle posted:

I've been on the codeine for my poor back (strained ligaments, apparently), and now I'm all blocked up, if you know what I'm saying. :(

Speaking from experience, get some Dulcolax, it works pretty well for painkiller related blockage issues. It may not be on the shelves but if you ask a pharmacy tech, they always have it on hand.

Barring that road, just pick up a poo poo-ton (pun unintended) of sugar free reeses cups and go to town.

Rule .303
Dec 9, 2011
(Instructions are just some other guy's opinion)

mindphlux posted:

IM GOING TO loving SLAM MY DICK THROUGH A BAGEL AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHUYFNGGN

Well, remember, when you gently caress a bagel, take care lest you become the bagel.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Safety Engineer posted:

Speaking from experience, get some Dulcolax, it works pretty well for painkiller related blockage issues. It may not be on the shelves but if you ask a pharmacy tech, they always have it on hand.

Barring that road, just pick up a poo poo-ton (pun unintended) of sugar free reeses cups and go to town.

The responsible person choice is drinking a glass of metamucil every night. I've been on a soft foods diet (basically, my dentist is an rear end in a top hat) and I avoid carbs, and this has saved me from lots of pain, but makes me feel like an old person.

The rockstar answer is to skip the coedine for an evening and drink a bottle of red wine before going to bed.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Wash the codeine down with the wine.

I just bought a pair of shoes online for the very first time. That makes me feel more bourgeois than I expected.

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Rule .303 posted:

Well, remember, when you gently caress a bagel, take care lest you become the bagel.

jawohl sir herr kommandant

kiteless
Aug 31, 2003

with this bracken for a blanket, where these limbs stick out like bones

Mr. Wiggles posted:

I just bought a pair of shoes online for the very first time. That makes me feel more bourgeois than I expected.

Would you have felt less bourgeois if you had sent in your order form from the Sears Roebuck & Co. catalog, and had your shoes delivered via Pony Express?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

kiteless posted:

Would you have felt less bourgeois if you had sent in your order form from the Sears Roebuck & Co. catalog, and had your shoes delivered via Pony Express?

Only if his outhouse has last year's catalog strung up as toilet paper.

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Wash the codeine down with the wine.

Report if they fit when they arrive.. I've never dared myself, on that account

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
There's nothing bourgeois about ordering poo poo from the internet. Bourgeois is going to Nordstrom and having a personal shopper assigned to you.

Ordering poo poo from the internet is the new proletariat.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh and read this to see what it's like to work in order fulfillment from one of those online places.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Darval posted:

Report if they fit when they arrive.. I've never dared myself, on that account

Zappos has a great return policy- they pay shipping both ways. I buy my Danskos through them.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Oh and read this to see what it's like to work in order fulfillment from one of those online places.

Logistics (in a weird specialized way) is my field, so I'm familiar with 3pl firms. I refuse to deal with them if it is at all possible. Though the reasons in that article only scratch the surface of why.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Logistics (in a weird specialized way) is my field, so I'm familiar with 3pl firms. I refuse to deal with them if it is at all possible. Though the reasons in that article only scratch the surface of why.

Holy poo poo that's terrible. I've worked some horrible demeaning jobs, but nothing that was so institutionally torturous. Are there any major retailers who don't use these firms?

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

I don't know - I don't play in the retail world. As a rule, the only way to really be sure is to see if a place that's really big is using union labor all the way down, or else personally vet each company you do business with.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Other then the very low pay, that really doesn't seem that bad, like I am sure that meatpacking plant guys would kill for that poo poo.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

bunnielab posted:

Other then the very low pay, that really doesn't seem that bad, like I am sure that meatpacking plant guys would kill for that poo poo.

"It could be worse" is not sufficient justification for terrible working conditions. Ever.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

mediaphage posted:

"It could be worse" is not sufficient justification for terrible working conditions. Ever.

Eh, my job I have to be 30m early, get yelled at, have to move loving quickly, lift stuff, am in constant danger of getting crushed or run-over, and if you are new the slightest gently caress up gets you sent home after 4 hours. I go home filthy, sour and 3/4 of the time, bleeding. I just usually get paid enough that it doesn't matter.

It is called work and you wouldn't go if you didn't have to, there is nothing that says it has to be fun, just not unusually dangerous.

This smugness aside, I love my job in part because it is so rough, I often work with great people and it is really satisfyingly seeing how fast you can push yourself.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

bunnielab posted:

I love my job in part because it is so rough, I often work with great people and it is really satisfyingly seeing how fast you can push yourself.

What if you didn't love your job and it was simply the best money you could make to keep your kids from going hungry?

I've chosen a difficult, sometimes insane career path too, but I chose it, and I have upward mobility. These companies are skating millimeters from violating labor laws and they're exploiting a desperate, disposable workforce to make shittons of money. Fun fact- if you're fired, you are ineligible for unemployment.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
Sitting and discussing penile reduction with a friend... That is not a topic that comes up often.

The world is a wonderous place, and the taint is less tainted than the intrawebs leads me to believe.

You people, by the way, rock, in a good way!

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

For you? For him? Or for an, eh, friend of a friend?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Wroughtirony posted:

What if you didn't love your job and it was simply the best money you could make to keep your kids from going hungry?

I've chosen a difficult, sometimes insane career path too, but I chose it, and I have upward mobility. These companies are skating millimeters from violating labor laws and they're exploiting a desperate, disposable workforce to make shittons of money. Fun fact- if you're fired, you are ineligible for unemployment.

Then I would be pretty happy I wasn't starving? Like, this is just a really lovely job, not some workhouse deathcamp. I guess I have low standards but unless you are actually abusing or endangering people, there isnt really any moral requirement to treat them nicely. It really, as no real skill requiring jobs go, isn't that bad.

I will also admit some bias in that I used to have to supervise large work crews of guys from LaborReady and other low tier day labor companies. God knows I am not the smartest dude out there but so many of these guys are so loving dense that I sortta understand the urge to treat them like dim robots.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"I had a botched penile reduction" would be a great excuse for having a small dick.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

bunnielab posted:

there isnt really any moral requirement to treat them nicely.

Actually,

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Some kind of party going on with the Pakistanis upstairs, drums and chanting and stuff. Wonder what's up. Furthermore, wonder what kinds of delicious meaty-spicy goodness is served alongside said drumming and singing.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Sjurygg posted:

Actually,
Seconded. Emphatically.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

"I had a botched penile reduction" would be a great excuse for having a small dick.

Do you think about that a lot?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Do you think about that a lot?

I don't need to, I'm married.

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.

Rule .303 posted:

You mean "(...) and when you gently caress a bagel, the bagel fucks you."

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

Sjurygg posted:

For you? For him? Or for an, eh, friend of a friend?

His, the girth and lenght was hurting the ladies.

We're discussing the reaction to this from the innuit population, while drinking leffe brune, cognac and eating blackfoot ham and goronzola.

Edit: Also discussing plant optimization and the general learnings from deerhunter with regards to this.

Happy Hat fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Mar 2, 2012

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Happy Hat posted:

PM me if you or he need some advice on this.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

girltalk itt

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

therattle posted:

PM me if you or he need some advice on this.

Or me.

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.

Happy Hat posted:

Sounds like SOMEone hasn't got the patience or the feel for it and just jumps in banging away like it was something to get over with. But if he has issues with getting condoms that fit well, point him here - http://www.theyfit.co.uk/. It's a godsend.

And by the way, "girth" is one of my favorite words. I just like it. Girth.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

The penile reduction is already performed dudes. Come now, there's no sensationalism in this. However, I'm sure that y'all have really bic penises, and I applaud you, mine is quite ordinary..

Happy Hat fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Mar 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Wrong thread

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Mar 3, 2012