Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

quadpus posted:

requesting I.B.K.C. gang tag

elena :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Skeleton
Sep 28, 2004

the lasereye squid hunter

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

haveblue posted:

yea but many of the top tier cats (gizmo, magda) are tiny

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

here is a tiny cat that is also a goon

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer
Here's a bad picture of a cat that's been missing for two days:

She ran out when my wife went to check the mail, and I've been scouring the apartment complex for her ever since.

:smith:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

ANAmal.net posted:

Here's a bad picture of a cat that's been missing for two days:

She ran out when my wife went to check the mail, and I've been scouring the apartment complex for her ever since.

:smith:

Come home Goon Catte!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

That's why I'm paranoid about cats and open doors and immediately launch a search and rescue operation if they get outside

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Especially since a couple of my cattes may have been cattes that got out and never found their way home

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
My catte got out for like two full weeks until I found him in a neighbors driveway alive and well and then he never tried to get outside again.

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
I tackled human being Charlie multiple times as he charged outside through an open door, I'd book it after him and take him out as he ran at some trees. That fatty can run.

Hope your cat shows up soon.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Golden-i posted:

I tackled human being Charlie multiple times as he charged outside through an open door, I'd book it after him and take him out as he ran at some trees. That fatty can run.

Hope your cat shows up soon.
I laugh every time I read that name.

it makes any cat story amusing

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

A few years ago when my mom was still married they had a cat named Turtle, so like, if Turtle got out her husband would be outside at like 11pm yelling 'Turtle...turtle....turtle' Neighbors probably thought he had alzheimers

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
Yep not entirely sure how I'd get human being Charlie back if he got out of the house because I'd yell his name for about 5 minutes before I got my rear end kicked

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
rex escaped one time and neither I nor my girlfriend noticed and he got shut out in the breezeway. fortunately for us he is a sperglord who fears and hates the unknown so he was crying and beating on the door within a few minutes

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

TOOT BOOT posted:

That's why I'm paranoid about cats and open doors and immediately launch a search and rescue operation if they get outside

After I got back from my trip to the UK I found out from one of my friends who stayed here that Dexter had opened the front door one night and my friend had to chase him down the block in his underwear to go grab him. :xd:

:ohdear:thank loving christ my friend caught Dexter

Golden-i
Sep 18, 2006

One big, stumpy family
poo poo I just remembered the time that human being charlie went missing and we couldn't find him for like 3 hours till the cops showed up. One of the neighbors called them because they saw him stuck between the inner back door and the screen door.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Golden-i posted:

poo poo I just remembered the time that human being charlie went missing and we couldn't find him for like 3 hours till the cops showed up. One of the neighbors called them because they saw him stuck between the inner back door and the screen door.

lmao

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

My sister's cat, who is way too smart for his own good, constantly took advantage me and the rest of the family visiting by playing us all for suckers and bolting out the front door given the slightest bit of opportunity.

Thing is, once he got out he would just plop down in the grass, look smug, and wait to be picked up and taken back inside.

Humans: 1
Catte: 12
:smug:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lol this owns

quote:

We will draw your cat, dog, or other animal as a borg. Resistance is purrrrtile. Drawings are done in Prismacolor Pencil, 11X14. After you place your order, simply email photos of your pet to 2treeart [!at] gmail.com. We will draw a Borgified caricature from your photos. Simple as that.

Yes, we draw humans too. Price is for one pet. If you want multiple pets (or humans) in the same drawing, it is $75 extra for each additional pet (or human). For example, two pets in one drawing is $175, three pets in one drawing is $250, etc.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

TOOT BOOT posted:

Especially since a couple of my cattes may have been cattes that got out and never found their way home

seriously? I thought that cats had a really good sense of position and could always find their way home

while were on the subject does anyone have any protips for keeping your cat from bolting out the door when you open it? its annoying as poo poo when im trying to bring groceries in

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A FUCKTON OF WEED posted:

lol this owns

who wants to chip in for borg magda

e: or we could borg all three if there are mad chips

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

graph posted:

who wants to chip in for borg magda

e: or we could borg all three if there are mad chips

if borg magda was a real thing and anyone in yospos did not chip in they would be banned from yospos.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

yospos regretsy

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

quadpus posted:

requesting I.B.K.C. gang tag

and an older one from goop:

ELENA :3 I just want to snuggle with her cuteness.

So Elmer has been running out the back door but he freaks out as soon as he is on our back patio. There was an alley cat hanging out around there that maybe marked his territory or something and it has left Elmer curious and scared at the same time. Vanillaslimfast got scratched up pretty bad when he tried to bring the poor kitty inside. Also Elmer spends a large portion of his day meowing at the back window. It is very irritating after an hour or so.

Air Force Bake Sale
Aug 19, 2005

Ginger's business in the front

and party in the back

Air Force Bake Sale fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 9, 2012

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Golden-i posted:

Yep not entirely sure how I'd get human being Charlie back if he got out of the house because I'd yell his name for about 5 minutes before I got my rear end kicked

this is a hilarious mental picture

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Here is some cattes from the internet:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

FISHMANPET posted:

someone arrest that catte for hate crimes

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

you cant arrest a fuckign cat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
can i rent elena for a day

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Augmented Dickey posted:

you cant arrest a fuckign cat

Not with that attitude.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

FISHMANPET posted:

If someone made an oil painting of this I would buy it

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

FISHMANPET posted:

I assume the interracial section?

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Fetch time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKKkaytH9J8

toonces vs the weird little chip in the linoleum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0KsTkbweY

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Did you name your catte after the car driving SNL catte?

Its a good name.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
How does he reach the pedals??

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wifu: "i want to build a robot (pronounced zoidberg style)"
me: :what:
me: "well, if you want to build a robot, you have to figure out what you want it to do"
wifu: "seriously i want to build something that goes beep boop"
me: "hmm, fun project but we need a better application."

CAT MEOWS LOUDLY AT DOOR

wifu: "wait. can we build a robot to annoy the cat?"
me: "well i've joked about programming a roomba to follow people around. we could probs figure out how to make a robot follow a cat"
wifu: "can we set it up so that it follows her and whenever she meows it meows back at her?"
me: "that's doable, little sound chip, sure!"
wifu: "OOH can we hook up one of those canned air things to randomly spray her?"
wifu(now getting excited): "OOH what if we put a laser pointer on it and it randomly either shined the laser pointer or sprayed the canned air as it chased her around?"

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I always wanted to get a talking bird that just says the catte's names over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Jonny 290 posted:

wifu: "i want to build a robot (pronounced zoidberg style)"
me: :what:
me: "well, if you want to build a robot, you have to figure out what you want it to do"
wifu: "seriously i want to build something that goes beep boop"
me: "hmm, fun project but we need a better application."

CAT MEOWS LOUDLY AT DOOR

wifu: "wait. can we build a robot to annoy the cat?"
me: "well i've joked about programming a roomba to follow people around. we could probs figure out how to make a robot follow a cat"
wifu: "can we set it up so that it follows her and whenever she meows it meows back at her?"
me: "that's doable, little sound chip, sure!"
wifu: "OOH can we hook up one of those canned air things to randomly spray her?"
wifu(now getting excited): "OOH what if we put a laser pointer on it and it randomly either shined the laser pointer or sprayed the canned air as it chased her around?"

you need a hero 1 for true cat terrorizing

edit: or serious post get a zhu zhu pet, they're little robot hamsters (can't program them though) http://www.amazon.com/Zhu-Pets-Hamster-Toy-Nugget/dp/B002UKICWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331278339&sr=8-1