Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'm not sure I understand. Did Hulk throw the rock at Mario and Yoshi knocked it away? Can some one help my dumbass learn?

I'm guessing Yoshi just picked Mario up and out of the way of the rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Yoshi knocked Mario out of the way. He ran up faster than a speeding bullet so nobody saw him.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Yoshi owns so I'm really happy about this

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Holy poo poo. THE HULK DID SOMETHING.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

So, I guess Lazerbot decided that he couldn't draw a good Yoshi?

I'm hoping that we never see Yoshi now and he's always off screen.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

E the Shaggy posted:

Holy poo poo. THE HULK DID SOMETHING.

The Hulk is to Tails Gets Trolled what T-Dogg is to Walking Dead.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"Ahahaha!!" was also my verbatim reaction to the first two panels. God bless you, lazerbot; it's so good to have you back.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Girafro posted:

The Hulk is to Tails Gets Trolled what T-Dogg is to Walking Dead.

Hahahaha this is so true. Did you notice how T-Dogg got zero lines during the "to kill him or not" scene? Similarly, I can't remember if Hulk is still on the trollfighters' side, or why he hates Mario enough to crush him under a rock.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

simplefish posted:

Hahahaha this is so true. Did you notice how T-Dogg got zero lines during the "to kill him or not" scene?

T-Dogg was the only one smart enough to keep his mouth shut, that's how I choose to interpret it. Although I'm thinking after last night's episode he may get more speaking lines due to Dale's death opening up some show funds. I just hope he's not written to be as stupid as the rest of the group.

And so as not to derail the thread:

simplefish posted:

Similarly, I can't remember if Hulk is still on the trollfighters' side, or why he hates Mario enough to crush him under a rock.

I'm pretty sure he's still a trollslaiyer and Mario is a jerk. I'm sure in Hulk's mind it was a loving AWESOME PLAN.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

gently caress this I'm
done standing
here doing
nothing!

want a hulk AV :(

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
oh grea>
>t that
gay yas>
>hi is >
>here

Clockroach
Dec 12, 2010
First place my mind went

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

simplefish posted:

Hahahaha this is so true. Did you notice how T-Dogg got zero lines during the "to kill him or not" scene? Similarly, I can't remember if Hulk is still on the trollfighters' side, or why he hates Mario enough to crush him under a rock.

The Hulk is still a troll slalyer, and he's trying to kill Mario because he just confessed to getting Sonic and crew killed so he could plant a mole among the trolls.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I'll admit, "throw a giant rock on him while he's having a stupid fireball fight with Bowser and is distracted" is actually a pretty solid plan, at least by this comic's standards. How could the Hulk have predicted that a mysterious invisible Yoshi would show up and foil it?

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
The comic was way funnier when I first looked at it because I thought the rock landed on him.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.

PalmTreeFun posted:

The comic was way funnier when I first looked at it because I thought the rock landed on him.

Yeah I thought it was pretty loving hilarious that after all that buildup he just gets flattened by a huge rock.

Alas it shall not be :smith:

RoboCriminal
Sep 21, 2007
Sup

Hobo Siege posted:

That supposed downgrade to paint actually looks better somehow.

I think hes actually just legitimately getting better at drawing, but it could be a combination.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Girafro posted:

I'm guessing Yoshi just picked Mario up and out of the way of the rock.

simplefish posted:

Yoshi knocked Mario out of the way. He ran up faster than a speeding bullet so nobody saw him.

Thanks. The way the fire was coming out from beneath the rock made me think it fell between them, not where Mario was.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm glad I found this thread before the fun ran out. Now I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for Lazerbot to fill my life with happiness.

The minute I get some money, I'ma get one of them stunning pictures for my pic.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
My greatest hope is that we'll get to see Yoshi throw his unborn children at some trolls.

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.
Yoshi has been ruined for me forever because of Djinn Flyssa :( I just feel kind of sick now when thinking about Yoshi's eggs thanks to those disgusting fanfics.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
I can't believe this loving comic. I've re-read it about four times now, and it's becoming a minor obsession. Everything is just so off, so perfectly wrong, that it transcends "WTF this sucks " and soars into "holy gently caress I NEED MORE" territory. Lazerbot, don't you dare stop!

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

lazerbot posted:

well something magical happen to day. none of my mouses work even the new one but for some reason my friends mouse does

now if these
isnt good news

hahaha

Sue fucked around with this message at 13:18 on Mar 14, 2012

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

ahahah bowser you can
try all you want but
your nothing but a fail!!

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Oh poo poo, looks like Shadow and Bowser are gonna team up!

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
This is so good. I'm so glad about these frequent updates. All hail Lazerbot.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Shoot him down? I don't know much about the Sonic universe, does Shadow have some kind of special powers, or is he actually packing heat in this comic?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Stottie Kyek posted:

Shoot him down? I don't know much about the Sonic universe, does Shadow have some kind of special powers, or is he actually packing heat in this comic?
did you not see the page where Shadow literally shoots bugs and daffy in the head with his gun?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Stottie Kyek posted:

All I know about Shadow is that his starring debut in a video game is infamous for him wielding a gun. You know, because he's 'dark'.

Edit: and as mentioned above:

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Mar 14, 2012

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hope Mario has something in his bag to being Sonic Daffy back to life :ohdear:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

I hope Mario has something in his bag to being Sonic Daffy back to life :ohdear:
nah, man. Leave Daffy where he is. He's in a better place now, and was clearly happy about going there.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Stottie Kyek posted:

Not only is he packing heat, but he's been able to use Chaos Spear since forever, basically.

Dr. Dubious
Dec 5, 2010

Amputee Ninja Ryu Hayabusa
I love Yoshi's face, seriously.

Look at that smug rear end smile. He has full reason to be smug as well after just having saved Mario's rear end.

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

I loving love this comic. It brings me back to MY middle school years where I also drew comics of a similar vein. "Chinese Ninja Penguin" and later the spinoff "Super Chinaman. " it was loving awful and loving great, and thank you lazerbot for making me nostalgic for that. I'm super thankful that you're continuing the saga.

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008
This comic is legitimately better than 90% of all webcomics in every conceivable way. Especially CAD.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Dr. Notadoctor posted:

This comic is legitimately better than 90% of all webcomics in every conceivable way. Especially CAD.

Being better than CAD is not exactly a difficult achievement.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Yay :yoshi:! Even in this comic he looks happy as ever. Might have to grab an avatar of him soon.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Dr. Notadoctor posted:

Don't give it too much credit, the art is still bad and sometimes straight up traced also he seems to have some major issues with gay people. He's pretty good with humour but I'm still not sure how self aware it all is.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Mario takes the "action figure on a My Little Pony" approach to riding on a Yoshi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
Seriously, just look at Shadow's face in that last panel. Also the size of his chest, arm, chin, and hand.

come back
down here you
coward or ill
shoot you
down