Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starter Wiggin
Feb 1, 2009

Screw the enemy's gate man, I've got a fucking TAIL!
Do you know how crazy the ladies go for those?
I'm a soulbonder, but I'm not crazy like those other ones. My guy is a demon, not some wacky anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Starter Wiggin posted:

I'm a soulbonder an otherkin, but I'm not crazy like those other ones. My guy is I'm a demon dragon, not some wacky anime.
:smaug:

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
Oliver North is a true hero and i desire to be more like him everyday. :allears:

MrBubbles6
Sep 4, 2011

I don´t know what those guys over at BSS are talking about. Cad is hilarious and Tim Buckley is pretty much the Alan Moore of webcomics.

MrBubbles6 has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Mar 12, 2012

Veilan
Jan 29, 2008
King of the Jews
:wink:
:wmwink:

Just wanted to see what it looks like.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Veilan posted:

:wink:

Just wanted to see what it looks like.

:liara:

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
Why is it ok to tell an anorexic person that they need to seek therapy and eat a sandwich on sight, but it is in poor taste to tell someone similarly killing themselves with obesity that they need to seek therapy, eat right, and work out?

TLDR: Fatties are disgusting and deserve to die sooner.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Pink Floyd really is awful. I wish classic rock fans were obsessed with a band that's actually good.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I'm not saying that slavery didn't have a lasting impact, but I'd much rather be the descendent of a plantation worker than a child soldier in Africa. Reparations are a bit unnecessary at this point.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
It doesn't count as racism if you only hate the Polish, right?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It doesn't count as racism if you only hate the Polish, right?

Racism only counts if it's against people.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

It's not racist to hate Jews or Muslims as both groups are religious groups not racial groups.
Also both are attempting to destroy western civilization and thus worthy of hate.

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Man Whore posted:

Pink Floyd really is awful. I wish classic rock fans were obsessed with a band that's actually good.

The only good thing about Pink Floyd (and The Who) is they inspired Flaming Lips' first couple albums. After In a Priest Driven Ambulance, gently caress that poo poo.

(I believe this irl)

Edit: Of course, Butthole Surfers had just as much to do with this. Discuss.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
This thread is nothing if not indicative of the typical hands-over-ears left-wing exclusionism rife on these forums. By taking several perfectly reasonable talking points and strawmanning them you're all contributing to a toxic culture that excludes any points of view that disagree with your stupid insular worldviews.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007
So a U.S. Soldier in Afghanistan got up and killed 16 woman and children. As horrible as it is, when in Rome...

Konstantin
Jun 20, 2005
And the Lord said, "Look, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them.
He had military training and equipment, and yet Seung-Hui Cho killed twice as many people using his own guns. It's a sad day when some random asian kid is worth two American soliders, letting the gays in really turned our military into a bunch of pussies.

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp
You're really uninformed. This is all you need to know about the issue. [link to South Park clip]

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's not racist to hate Jews or Muslims as both groups are religious groups not racial groups.
Also both are attempting to destroy western civilization and thus worthy of hate.

Elders of Zion.

Lunatic Crossing
Jan 21, 2007

Kalos posted:

You're really uninformed. This is all you need to know about the issue. [link to South Park clip]

Only partisan idiots take sides on an issue. South Park taught me that the truth is always somewhere in the middle, because both sides are equally bad.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Boba Fett was killed, by a blind man, accidentally, and he did not one single bad rear end thing in any movie.

Dr Christmas has a new favorite as of 19:50 on Mar 13, 2012

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
The fight with Darth Vader and Kirk is my favourite scene in Stargate.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Dr Christmas posted:

Boba Fett was killed, by a blind man, accidentally, and he did not one single bad rear end thing in any movie.

Sir, allow me to tell you about the Star Wars Expanded Universe™ and explain how the TRUE canon shows that Boba Fett is actually the baddest motherfucker in space.

HorribleAvatar
Feb 26, 2012

We're through running form these bastards!

TwoPair posted:

Sir, allow me to tell you about the Star Wars Expanded Universe™ and explain how the TRUE canon shows that Boba Fett is actually the baddest motherfucker in space.

We all know expanded universe novels don't count for anything. :allears:

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

Also, sat and watched his dad die like a baby: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdMyqZsJ2k

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

BACK, and to the LEFT.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

SlothfulCobra posted:

Back, and to the left.

Back, and to the left.

BACK, and to the LEFT.

Seinfeld was terrible.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Peanut President posted:

Seinfeld was terrible.

I hate peanuts.

PWI
Jun 1, 2006

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slide Rule posted:

I hate peanuts.

Making you thirsty? :smug:

Edit: Oh, right. Those were pretzels. Whatever I never liked Seinfeld.

Patman
Oct 11, 2004

Cars are inefficient idiot fat machines for fools and bicycles are the poor man's pathetic transport for DUI alcoholics.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

All the good rock music was made 30-40 years ago.

Rap has never been about expression.

Country music is for retarded hillbillies.

Dancingthroughlife
Dec 15, 2009

Will dance for cupcakes
I like all music but country and rap. :smug:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Kalos posted:

I support this argument with [link to Bullshit! clip]

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

Dancingthroughlife posted:

I like all music but country and rap. :smug:

I only listen to metal where the lead singer is a dog.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Livingston posted:

I only listen to metal where the lead singer is a dog.

I only listen to dogs sing metal, specifially cum on feel the noize, bitches rock the boys, we'll get wild , wild, wild and then pee on the carpet

you rock
Sep 12, 2010

You wanna fuck with this shit I fuckin dare you. You fuck wit the hedge you get the spines
I would conservatively guess that 90% of male primary school teachers are pedophiles

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

you rock posted:

I would conservatively guess that 90% of male primary school teachers are pedophiles

If the news is any indication, every teacher is a pedophile. Come to daddy!

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

Slide Rule posted:

If the news is any indication, every teacher is a pedophile. Come to daddy!

Does this include hot female ones? Because my fantasy of loving my eighth grade art teacher atop the kiln is exactly the same as a predatory adult emotionally manipulating a confused and inexperienced teenager.

coffeeshopgoth
May 14, 2010

"Why must I always be waylaid by jackassery?"

Freeze posted:

Bill Hicks is overrated, I prefer Dane Cook

Bill Hicks is absolutely overrated...and so is George Carlin. When is Carrot Top going on tour again?

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

coffeeshopgoth posted:

Bill Hicks is absolutely overrated...and so is George Carlin. When is Carrot Top going on tour again?
gently caress them; I'm still waiting on Bob Hope's comeback tour. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slack Motherfucker
Aug 16, 2005

Pillbug
You guys want comedy? I suggest you check out the cutting-edge social commentary of Jeff Dunham.

• Locked thread