Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
I miss no ears guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Manic Mailman posted:

I miss no ears guy.
we all do, Mm, we all do. But he doesn't have loving ears, so he didn't hear the Awesome Plan and didn't know where to go. He's probably just chilling out at Troll Slaiyers HQ

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

aptronym posted:

Another update already!

Why the heck is his mouth bleeding? Did he accidentally bite the inside of his cheek when he got his arm cut hammered off?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Zoinker posted:

Why the heck is his mouth bleeding? Did he accidentally bite the inside of his cheek when he got his arm cut hammered off?

I think you'll find in most anime that heavy damage will inevitably result in mouth blood.The hammerstrike to the troll's arm has significantly reduced his HP, resulting in his condition.
:goonsay:

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Looks like he's working overtime today.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I know luigi and mario are assholes in this comic but luigi better not die!

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

Condiv posted:

I know luigi and mario are assholes in this comic but luigi better not die!

I am pretty sure the fate of everyone in this series is death.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't believe this comic is making me :f5: so much. This is pretty drat thrilling.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
Why is everything so dark? I think I missed something.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Trolls live in dark man-caves.

Nunez
Feb 21, 2011

Zoinker posted:

Bro you ever get one of your arms smashed off? Blood is gonna come out any orifice it feels like, regardless if it makes sense or not.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

It doesn't even have to get smashed clean off. I stubbed my toe this morning and it was like Kill Bill all over again.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

troll is going to kill luigi and take his left arm; finally the power of troll and luigi together :getin:

MyNameIsAlex
Dec 26, 2011

By jungle law
the ghost who walks
calls forth the strength of ten tigers

FPzero posted:

Trolls live in dark man-caves.

And basements do not forget basements.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Okay so I am having trouble keeping up here. Are Mario and Luigi on the same team? Luigi just turned on trollman or what?

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

Wojtek posted:

Okay so I am having trouble keeping up here. Are Mario and Luigi on the same team? Luigi just turned on trollman or what?

This is answered in the comics if you read them all.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Wojtek posted:

Wojtek you might need to take a step back and read some McCarthy, Melville, or Conrad before you segue-way into lazerbot. I know the story can seem complex to an inexperienced reader, but follow through the twisting turns and you will discover deep truths about the frailty of life and trust.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I know he could be tracing, but drat, the boy can draw Bowser. I think Bowser is the best looking character in the comic. Aside from that panel way back in the first chapter where Shadow was flipping off the trolls.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

They're gonna stick that troll's arm up on the wall of Toad Town Hall to lure in the real prize, the troll's mum.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Is he using Photoshop now or something?

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

23 Flavors posted:

This is answered in the comics if you read them all.
I did read them all, weeks ago. I lost track in his hiatus :(

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

Wojtek posted:

I did read them all, weeks ago. I lost track in his hiatus :(

Mario and Luigi had planned all along to have Luigi betray the Troll Slaiyers to get close to the Troll King.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Liku posted:

Is he using Photoshop now or something?

I think he's always been using Photoshop or GIMP because the blur/smudge effects have been present for a while. Doesn't stop him from using the pencil tool and Save As -> JPEG though!

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

23 Flavors posted:

Mario and Luigi had planned all along to have Luigi betray the Troll Slaiyers to get close to the Troll King.
But now it's "haha just kidding, die troll king?" What the gently caress.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Luigi is getting close to the Troll King in order to kill him. At least, that's what I'm gleaning from this.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

Wojtek posted:

Just read the last strip of Chapter 4.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

FPzero posted:

I think he's always been using Photoshop or GIMP because the blur/smudge effects have been present for a while. Doesn't stop him from using the pencil tool and Save As -> JPEG though!

Pretty sure he said he was using GIMP. Which is a shame because, as I mentioned earlier, GIMP was what gave us the wonderful end-of-line arrows.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
NEW PAGE rear end wholes!

:woop:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

He Back to the Future 3'd him!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

He Back to the Future 3'd him!

are you surpiced?

Dr. Notadoctor
Aug 26, 2008

Wojtek posted:

Basically mario and luigi were working together towards the sole purpose of killing the troll king and are jumping from alliance to alliance to accomplish this goal.

edit:

that's the robots check
plate?

yes i
grabed it
after he
died

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

Starving Wolf posted:

NEW PAGE rear end wholes!

:woop:

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

Quick Luigi, burn him with fire or acid!

You called it. :v:

vocaloid orgasm
Apr 15, 2011

I keep on singing
Eternal life
VOCALOID
Didn't the robot get cut in half? Where did the armor come from? I am so supriced!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

King Troll continues to just not give a poo poo. "How did you know that?" he muses as Luigi's green astral fire blobs jump out to burn him to death. Even in death, like a true troll, he refuses to carepost.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

dubsteppin posted:

Didn't the robot get cut in half? Where did the armor come from? I am so supriced!

It's obviously been a part of the story all along, only we forgot--like the swords of Westernessse or Frodo's mithril-coat from Lord of the Rings.

le chat
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

23 Flavors posted:

I am pretty sure the fate of everyone in this series is death.

Much like...life

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011
I love how Luigi just does not give any fucks. It looks like the Troll King is about to use an attack that could potentially destroy him, but then:

no this fire will burn you
before you have
the chance to use the
word of death

:iceburn:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:laffo: He used the robot's chest as a shield vest? This owns so much.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I am on the edge of my seat. :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperio
Mar 1, 2012
I love how horribly the Robot's body was cut out in the sixth panel.

I must keep reading.