Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Wasn't someone keeping all of these in a non-DA place for easy access? What happened to that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Wojtek posted:

Wasn't someone keeping all of these in a non-DA place for easy access? What happened to that?

Here's the Imgur gallery, it's still up to date, too.

PassionTentacle
Aug 22, 2010

We need to take that money we were threatening to use to buy Lazerbot a computer, and use it to get this book printed when the saga is complete. We could do a kickstarter or something. I need to have this comic on my shelf right next to The Dark Knight Returns.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
Second that. I need this in my library.
The word of death must be pretty long. Longer than "how did you know that?"

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Thirding that statement. Tails Gets Trolled is something I'd wish to show my children's children.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
That dude is working overtime for us:

cyfad fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 16, 2012

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Maruna posted:

We need to take that money we were threatening to use to buy Lazerbot a computer, and use it to get this book printed when the saga is complete. We could do a kickstarter or something. I need to have this comic on my shelf right next to The Dark Knight Returns.

Unfortunately, there are copyrights.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i will not fail god
dammit

Luigi when did you become a baptist

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Is that troll with the goatee a new character?

I don't recall seeing him before ...

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
Not really if it's a parody. And by father Troll, this is.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

if bugs were here....

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Won't get fulled again.

Simmerl posted:

Is that troll with the goatee a new character?

I don't recall seeing him before ...

I was wandering that.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm betting that if this kid is in any sort of school right now that he is on his spring break. I expect the comics to slow down come next week. Until then? :black101:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

NutritiousSnack posted:

are you surpiced?

Try "delighted."

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

not totally sure, but i think the goatee troll is supposed to be the emo troll from earlier? i inferred this from the troll king mentioning that goatee troll had been watching shadow, but now that i think of it, i guess that just means that he had been spying on shadow.

i guess this is the end of the line for luigi. i can't see him coming out of this one alive. :negative:

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
I wish they would get out of the dark troll cave, man. I need this in glorious color.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Four chapters in such a short amount of time, wonderful!

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

nerdbot posted:

not totally sure, but i think the goatee troll is supposed to be the emo troll from earlier? i inferred this from the troll king mentioning that goatee troll had been watching shadow, but now that i think of it, i guess that just means that he had been spying on shadow.
Emo Troll is in the panel right below Goatee Troll. Pay attention, people!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Simply Simon posted:

Emo Troll is in the panel right below Goatee Troll. Pay attention, people!

Oh, gosh, you're right. Well, now I guess it's time to move on to speculating the role Goatee Troll will play.

I wonder if Troll Son has any special powers we aren't privy to? Where is that guy??

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Tacostein posted:

Not really if it's a parody. And by father Troll, this is.

Isn't the American legal definition of parody as shaky and malleable as gently caress? I know that the concept of fair use has literally no meaning or power outside of a coutroom - it's a legal defense, not a right.

Metal Gear Biscuit
Aug 29, 2005

Metal Gear Biscuit (n.) - A Bipedal mecha shaped like a biscuit.

nerdbot posted:

i guess this is the end of the line for luigi. i can't see him coming out of this one alive. :negative:

And even if it isn't and he escapes, Mario and Luigi's elaborate plan that managed to piss off everybody kinda went to poo poo.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

BiggerJ posted:

Isn't the American legal definition of parody as shaky and malleable as gently caress? I know that the concept of fair use has literally no meaning or power outside of a coutroom - it's a legal defense, not a right.
Turn this into a copyright law derail and I will hammer your arm off.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:
"Badie"? Is lazerbot British?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Probably not. Badie is a common insult on League of Legends and other games.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

SaltLick posted:

Probably not. Badie is a common insult on League of Legends and other games.
Well, "baddie" is.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Wait, who's this dude in the 8th panel with the neatly-burned face?

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

ThatPazuzu posted:

Turn this into a copyright law derail and I will hammer your arm off.

dont mistake
us and think
we can be
fulled like
shadows
stupid
loving group

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bonaventure posted:

I wish they would get out of the dark troll cave, man. I need this in glorious color.

I know the feeling, but I think lazerbot's on to something here. The darkness of the cave, y'see, is symbolic of the darkness that lurks in every soul, which the trolls have allowed to overwhelm them. Luigi and the viewer had to venture into the darkness in order to fully understand it, and then conquer it :eng101:

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

nerdbot posted:

I wonder if Troll Son has any special powers we aren't privy to?
He'll do schticky to your body

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

He'll do schticky to your body

I don't even know what schticky is but given the amount of violence these characters are prone to I imagine it isn't pleasant. Never mind the necrophilia aspect.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Metal Gear Biscuit posted:

And even if it isn't and he escapes, Mario and Luigi's elaborate plan that managed to piss off everybody kinda went to poo poo.

and sure enough...

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/art/tails-kid-napped-9-290715390 The Word of Death is canonically stronger than a Thwomp if Luigi had a star active

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

nerdbot posted:

and sure enough...

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/art/tails-kid-napped-9-290715390 The Word of Death is canonically stronger than a Thwomp if Luigi had a star active

Imgur mirrior

everyone covor your ears

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
cu*****nt

Hahaha, really? Word of death, man.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

So, anyone have any ideas what the Word of Death is, given those asterisks? I'm betting it's "cucumbent," personally.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Antivehicular posted:

So, anyone have any ideas what the Word of Death is, given those asterisks? I'm betting it's "cucumbent," personally.
cuuuuuunt.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Clearly the word of death is "culminant."

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
e: ^^:argh:

"Culminant", huh?

Starmaker
Dec 29, 2009

My people I bring you a message from the Lord!
gently caress, no, why did he have to kill Luigi :(

That was my favorite character.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
Mario brin
g your yoshi
riding rear end
over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
oval office, my name is a killing word. But it only kills animals not humans.