Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

odd2k
Jul 18, 2006
I DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING BUT A SHITTY POST SO I GOT THIS SHITTY CUSTOM TITLE!
Some of you worried earlier that lazerbot learning about this thread would ruin the whole experience. Well, he definitely knows. Still not sure if this is gonna end up good or bad, but I have a bad feeling about this. Lazerbot seems way too easily suggestible, he's probably going to cram in the whole Doug universe now just because of these last few posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

odd2k posted:

Some of you worried earlier that lazerbot learning about this thread would ruin the whole experience. Well, he definitely knows. Still not sure if this is gonna end up good or bad, but I have a bad feeling about this. Lazerbot seems way too easily suggestible, he's probably going to cram in the whole Doug universe now just because of these last few posts.

I disagree, I think lazerbot has a grand tapestry in his head. Like a good storyteller he appreciates our appreciation, and he might add in some things to make us happy, but for the most part this is his story.

Also I can't help but feel the water park line was to explain why Tails has been gone so long. And I love it for that.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Mo Tzu posted:

I disagree, I think lazerbot has a grand tapestry in his head. Like a good storyteller he appreciates our appreciation, and he might add in some things to make us happy, but for the most part this is his story.

Also I can't help but feel the water park line was to explain why Tails has been gone so long. And I love it for that.

Did you notice that he added the arrows back in this time after people were commenting that they missed them? Also, a few days ago he told me on deviantart that Rob will be coming back, which you guys were talking about in the thread at the time. He is definitely reading this, although yes I agree mostly the story is already made up in his head.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
I just hope his portrayal of Doug is as interesting as his Mario.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
It might not be Doug.

It might be Quailman.

Cyalpha08
Sep 2, 2011

The Great Derp Boy
I hope i am not the only one hoping for Arnold from Hey, Arnold! to appear. assuming Lazerbot is reading this. Maybe he will add him? Who knows.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

There's a lot to love about this new page, but I love how the Deviantart watermark interacts with the blank panel to make it look like the panel is just a reminder of the comic's author. "Sonic & Friends Get Trolled is brought to you by... lazerbot.deviantart.com!"

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
I can't wait to get the "HONK HONK" on

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
It's really weird. Despite how 'bad' the art is, it's far more dynamic and interesting that the likes of Dominic Deegan and CAD. Lazerbot actually seems to be trying out new things instead of just copy pasting the same old crap again and again. He's also actually got a pretty good sense of humour, both in the humour contained in the comic and doesn't seem to mind our commentary.

I like Lazerbot far, far more than the likes of Mookie or Buckley.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

nuts_rice posted:

And now we just have to wait for Tails to get on his PC and find a message from Karkat....

if he really does this, this may finally be our chance to see Skeeter vs. Gamzee in a honk-off.

We already knew Rob would be coming back long before SA intervened, though, because he's in the "cover" for Chapter 5. I've read him say a few times that he's got the whole story planned out and he won't change it too much just because of all the attention he's getting.

e: He confirms that Doug and Skeeter are both gonna appear in the comments for the latest page, and thinks that having Arthur the aardvark show up is a "good idea" after someone suggested it.

Do you think we would be able to gleam possible future appearances from his DA favorites? http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/favourites/

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Mar 19, 2012

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Slime posted:

It's really weird. Despite how 'bad' the art is, it's far more dynamic and interesting that the likes of Dominic Deegan and CAD. Lazerbot actually seems to be trying out new things instead of just copy pasting the same old crap again and again. He's also actually got a pretty good sense of humour, both in the humour contained in the comic and doesn't seem to mind our commentary.

I like Lazerbot far, far more than the likes of Mookie or Buckley.

He's really more like Ulillillia in that despite his obvious neurosis he remains likeable and interesting.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

It might not be Doug.

It might be Quailman.

What if he is both? Doug is a troll while Quailman is a good guy. The schizophrenic character would add a hilarious amount of depth to this already insane story.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

SaltLick posted:

What if he is both? Doug is a troll while Quailman is a good guy. The schizophrenic character would add a hilarious amount of depth to this already insane story.

I think I love this idea unironically.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

poo poo'S GETTING REAL!

Also, Trix Rabbit??

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Trix Rabbit makes alot of loving sense. He's the most trolled being in loving existence. Those kids ALWAYS find a way to dick him out of his own loving cereal.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

E the Shaggy posted:

poo poo'S GETTING REAL!

Also, Trix Rabbit??

I lost it at the trix rabbit.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

NutritiousSnack posted:

Trix Rabbit makes alot of loving sense. He's the most trolled being in loving existence. Those kids ALWAYS find a way to dick him out of his own loving cereal.

no poo poo
shurlock
you dam
troll

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
no poo poo shurlock

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Oh, man, that's the guy who Shadow said was "too different" from the trolls because he was too smart, or something. It all comes together.

Poor Porkchop :smith:

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Mar 19, 2012

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I love that they have to braces for Tails' tails.

Also, there is a fourth character in a black robe whose face they haven't shown. I'm guessing it's Dilbert.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Something happened to Pork Chop? FFFFFFFFFF

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I love how Trix Rabbit is all happy to torture someone, like some kind of sadistic psycho

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Doug's blank expression as he says "no get out of here trix rabbit" is magnificent.

Cyalpha08
Sep 2, 2011

The Great Derp Boy
no get out of here trix rabbit.

He makes sense, being one of the most trolled beings ever... Poor Trix Rabbit. Just wants some cereal. and even the people he works with don't like him. Here's hoping he doesn't get murdered

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Flayer posted:

I love how Trix Rabbit is all happy to torture someone, like some kind of sadistic psycho

"Do you remember me, Doug? When I killed Pork Chop, I talked Just. Like. This."

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Holy poo poo it only gets better. Never stop Lazerbot.

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007
Hey guys what is going on on this site
Cereal mascots? This just went to a whole new level.

I hope he brings in Sugar Bear. His deadpan attitude would make him the prefect troll slaiyer.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
This comic is so delightfully self aware. no get out of here trix rabbit indeed. I do wonder if all the talk in this thread about where Tails was helped shape this new turn. Even if it did, poo poo still had me in tears.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!
If the Trix rabbit is there, it only makes sense for the Lucky Charms fellow to be in cahoots as well. The former never gets his cereal, the latter is always pursued for his. Trooooolls!

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Holy poo poo, the Trix Rabbit. We gotta get some Captain Crunch and Count Chocula action here.

Gray Stormy
Dec 19, 2006

This whole drat thing is on a different level.

I love it. Its like looking into the face of :aaaaa:

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006
I'm kind of afraid that if he keeps introducing crossovers too rapidly, it would dampen the magic, though. (Other cereal mascots or Doug characters wouldn't be a "new" crossover, I don't think, because it expands on the ones already introduced.) Like part of the reason I laughed my rear end off at the appearance of Daffy Duck and the other warner brothers characters is that I was totally blindsided by it. Again, Doug Funnie and the Trix Rabbit? Totally not expecting that. But maybe if it happens too often, we won't be so surprised and it won't be so hilarious. I...I just don't want the magic to end. :ohdear:

But, lazerbot, I will put my trust in your hands. I believe in your genius. (Seriously, dude, this is loving the best.)

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Mo Tzu posted:

Holy poo poo, I didn't even process that when I first read the page. Now I'm bursting out laughing. :lol:

[EDIT]: After the most recent page, I have to believe this whole thing is like someone watching Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue on an acid trip. :lsd:

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 19, 2012

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

arachnobot posted:

I'm kind of afraid that if he keeps introducing crossovers too rapidly, it would dampen the magic, though.

Yes, this worries me too, but so far it's still magical. :allears:

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
I am unreasonably tempted to purchase the Trix rabbit's psycho-face with the caption "no get out of here trix rabbit" as an avatar. I am loving this.

Kind of disappointed Skeeter didn't let out a few HONKs though.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

Schwarzwald posted:

I love that they have to braces for Tails' tails.

Only two of them, though. Doesn't Tails have three tails in this comic?

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

All I can hope for at this point is Skeeter becoming Super Sayen and turning green/yellow or something and shouting HONK HONK as his power up.

EDIT: The guy with the blue eye may have been Porkchop all along :aaa:

Green Puddin fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 19, 2012

Storgar
Oct 31, 2011

Flayer posted:

no get out of here trix rabbit

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
Holy poo poo. Without even reading the panel I had to put my iPod down and stop reading for a second just to truly appreciate that the goddamn Trix Rabbit was in this. Then I picked it back up to read,"no get out of here trix rabbit." And I fell out of my goddamn chair. Lazerbot, if you're reading this I just want to say thank you. I just got dumped and was feeling pretty lovely but reading this put me in the best mood ever.

e: Also, please put Spyro the Dragon in your comic. tia

I am Reverend fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Mar 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Yep this continues to be very good.