Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metal Gear Biscuit
Aug 29, 2005

Metal Gear Biscuit (n.) - A Bipedal mecha shaped like a biscuit.

kidcoelacanth posted:

It is just wonderful that Tails was off at a water park while his friends were getting brutally murdered.

It's an awesome reminder that his friends are all either being horrifically maimed and killed or enacting elaborate double and triple crossing schemes against one another, all in attempt to exact revenge on a group of people that called Tails some names out of the blue. It's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

If I could get Angry-Faced Doug in av size I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The most baffling thing about it to me is that Doug exists as a cartoon WITHIN the world of Tails Gets Trolled.

This is a world where Bugs Bunny may have watched Doug on Nickelodeon several times before his death.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
I can't help but wonder what Knuckles is up to.

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Who's the guy at the very end with two different eyes? An obscure rpg character?

Sad to see Luigi go.

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

ZuljinRaynor posted:

I can't help but wonder what Knuckles is up to.

Clearly he and Donkey Kong admitted their love for each other and eloped.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Docahedron posted:

Who's the guy at the very end with two different eyes? An obscure rpg character?

Sad to see Luigi go.

He's an original character do not steal

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

nerdbot posted:

The most baffling thing about it to me is that Doug exists as a cartoon WITHIN the world of Tails Gets Trolled.

This is a world where Bugs Bunny may have watched Doug on Nickelodeon several times before his death.

He never said it was a cartoon, just that he saw Doug on TV. It makes more sense that Doug was a reality show, if you ask me.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I actually believe Lazerbot is really 20. I mean, what 14 year old knows enough about Doug or the Trix rabbit to put them into a comic?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

DrManiac posted:

I actually believe Lazerbot is really 20. I mean, what 14 year old knows enough about Doug or the Trix rabbit to put them into a comic?

Everyone that age learns about the 80s from Family Guy.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

I am Reverend posted:

e: Also, please put Spyro the Dragon in your comic. tia

Lazerbot, if you are reading this do not do what I am Reverend says.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Psalmanazar posted:

Everyone that age learns about the 80s from Family Guy.

Doug was in the 90's and as far as I care, never actually had a reference to it in Family Guy.

Some Lined Paper
Sep 2, 2011

JOHN: wait a minute!
JOHN: i forgot, trolls hate cleaning products for some alien reason! shit, that's going to make everyone so uncomfortable.
Oh my goodness. This page is absolutely wonderful. "no get out of here trix rabbit" had me in stitches. Seconding what Gammatron 64 said, more cereal mascots would be amazing.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I was going to cite lazerbot as being in his 20s for knowing Doug, but I could go to Hot Topc right now and buy a Doug t-shirt. And I believe Teen Nick has a block of 90s Nick programming that includes Doug. On top of that, this is the internet, nothing ever dies.

Regardless, I don't care how old lazerbot is. This comic has me more enthralled than the usual webcomics I read.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Detective No. 27 posted:

I was going to cite lazerbot as being in his 20s for knowing Doug, but I could go to Hot Topc right now and buy a Doug t-shirt. And I believe Teen Nick has a block of 90s Nick programming that includes Doug. On top of that, this is the internet, nothing ever dies.

Regardless, I don't care how old lazerbot is. This comic has me more enthralled than the usual webcomics I read.

I think the fact that all the pop culture references so far are from properties that are legendary or the 90s shows that lazerbot is not lying about his age. Occam's razor wins this day.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Doug being a TV character in-story raises so many questions. Is Tails a video game character? Does the Trix Rabbit advertise for a cereal he can never be allowed to taste? Lazerbot, you just rocked my entire worldview.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Yoshi Jjang posted:

You know, if there are two major things in life that would define my entire childhood, it would be Nintendo and Nickelodeon. Yoshi's introduction was pretty intense, but I think I'm going to laugh, weep silently, and then laugh again once he starts introducing characters from shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, or The Angry Beavers.
Lazerbot, you deserve all the stars in the sky. :negative:

Oh! And could you just imagine if Slimer surfs in on a wave of ectocooler, drowning all the trolls and he's all like "COWABUNGA DUDES!" and tosses everyone a box of ectocooler?! That would pretty much validate my existence.

Sudoku
Jul 18, 2009
I have to notice that the "hes not a troll" speech bubble actually has an outline around it.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I can't even begin to figure out what kind of thought process lazerbot must have to include such out-of-the-ballpark references. Must be an amazing one.

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Ohhh Yog Soggoth, be my teenage dream boat ;)
Guys, we better get a TgT wiki, canon is developing to Homestuck proportions.

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.
So spring break is coming up really soon and I'm mostly done with midterms. Therefore, I actually have time to draw more awful things for this thread.

Suggestions?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Great Green Auk posted:

So spring break is coming up really soon and I'm mostly done with midterms. Therefore, I actually have time to draw more awful things for this thread.

Suggestions?

Trix Bunny's initial appearance, Mario giving the finger to Bowser or calling him a fail, and Luigi revealing his robot chest plate. gently caress every single image of this masterpiece is ripe for fanart so go wild.

NutritiousSnack fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Mar 19, 2012

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Great Green Auk posted:

Suggestions?

An interpretation of what the word of death actually does as everyone had to cover their eyes as c*******nt was said

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Lazerbot is spoiling us guys. Another great page up

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
loving Arthur????

I gotta sit down.

BonesMcGuire
Jun 18, 2004

SO WHAT THE FUCK
a you
was
wrong
would
of be
enough

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
I love how badly-added in that 7 is

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Great Green Auk posted:

Suggestions?

A Cartoon Dirce for when Bugs and Daffy die.

nuts_rice
Sep 6, 2010

Well....Arthur, everybody. All bets are on for who's introduced next. (Tommy Pickles)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I have a feeling that we are about to come across a massive room filled with every drat character ever.

Nexus42
Jul 5, 2003

Sorry for the Inconvenience
The intensity just keeps ratcheting up. Lazerbot, I am impressed with your storytelling skills. If you ever want to sell e-book of your work, I would be glad to buy it and support you.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

BonesMcGuire posted:

a you
was
wrong
would
of be
enough

Doug clearly was left speechless at being called out for being a dumbass.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Between Doug, Arthur, Skeeter, Trix Rabbit, and the original character, that leaves at least 2 more characters in this "defenders" group. I am on the edge of my seat to find out who they are.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
No, it could be way more than that. I think there are at least 6 other "numbered" members, and who knows how many blackrobes?

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

If he brings count chocula into this I will be the happiest boy in the world. Holy poo poo this just keeps getting better.

SpelledBackwards
Jan 7, 2001

I found this image on the Internet, perhaps you've heard of it? It's been around for a while I hear.

He's Number Seven? What kind of 14 year old OR 20 year old knows about The Prisoner?

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

SpelledBackwards posted:

He's Number Seven? What kind of 14 year old OR 20 year old knows about The Prisoner?

Likely just a coincidence.

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
Tails is just in utter shock of that seven. Just that dread terror in his face. :stare:

Metal Gear Biscuit
Aug 29, 2005

Metal Gear Biscuit (n.) - A Bipedal mecha shaped like a biscuit.

SpelledBackwards posted:

That seems like a bit of a stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
I wonder how successful these guys are. The troll slaiyers didn't last too long.

But it looks like more villains are on the way.

yeah
im
done
with
these
trolls