Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008

Gang banged to death.
:a2m:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I really hope Lazerbot makes reference the fact that Vivian is a dude. I want to see how obscure his knowledge can go.

[e] I just noticed the Cheetos mascot has a orange robe. I love this comic.

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 19, 2012

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh poo poo, this comic just got dangerously cheesy!

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
I eagerly await the scene when Grimace and the Hamburglar gang bang Ronald McDonald to death.

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
Why would they invite tails to the defenders ? Tails hasn't done anything but piss and moan!

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
:h:~fuckin swag~:h:
Oh god, I can't wait to find out who the bosses are. I can't even begin to make any guesses, there are so many random characters in this thing.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

holy poo poo, hello kitty AND the cheeto dude? This is the greatest comic on the internet!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

DrManiac posted:

[e] I just noticed the Cheetos mascot has a orange robe. I love this comic.

It was black at first, but he keeps wiping his hands on it.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?
Oh cool, a new installment! All these wacky characters, I'm afraid they're going to dilute the world lazerbot has created (as crazy as it sounds). There was something pure about the world of Sonic and Mario characters and an occasional Bugs Bunny and Hulk. But let's just wait and see what he can come up with (I mean, the motherfucking Batman is here, there's no way it won't be awesome).

Zoinker posted:

What the gently caress am I reading? :psyduck:

Yeah, for anyone who dares to read Hitmen For Destiny, make sure to keep going at least until Professor Dripkettle is introduced, that's when things start to get real fun.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We don't like to talk about it but he was gang banged to death by trolls.

I can't get enough of this saga.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think Tail's reaction panel to Porkchop's death is probably the best thing I've seen so far.

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Saddr Weirdr posted:

Yeah, for anyone who dares to read Hitmen For Destiny, make sure to keep going at least until Professor Dripkettle is introduced, that's when things start to get real fun.

I don't understand a loving thing that is happening in this thing.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

It's really a shame that Vivian's hand is blocking the view of Woodstock a bit, because otherwise black-robed, scowling Woodstock would be a great avatar. He might still be, honestly, because... Woodstock? Really?

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

I am Reverend posted:

e: Also, please put Spyro the Dragon in your comic. tia

gently caress.
yes.

You're a good friend Lazerbro.

odd2k
Jul 18, 2006
I DIDN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING BUT A SHITTY POST SO I GOT THIS SHITTY CUSTOM TITLE!
Lazerbot, please study the attached picture. You know what to do.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

odd2k posted:

If the big boss is Alf I'll never not be supporting this comic.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
After seeing the McDonald's logo on Ronald's robe, I now choose to believe that Kermit has the DA logo on his

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Uh is his reference for Ronald that creepy Asian girl cosplay meme where she's like, eating a foot dressed up in clown gear and poo poo?

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Oh my god, Lazerbot! This is the greatest thing ever. Genuinely. I was scrolling down slowly through all the speculation over who else will be in the defenders and all of a sudden I'm gasping for air and trying desperately to stop laughing.

You deserve every kind word this thread has, you magnificent genius.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

I don't care if he's going crazy with the characters now, it is awesome. Especially since you know we're gonna see most of these guys die in horrific ways as the story continues.

The fact that he refers to Chester Cheetah as "Cheeto Man" made me laugh a lot.

Storgar
Oct 31, 2011
I thought that Chester's robe was his neck at first. :black101:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Man I desperately want the bosses to be Rocko and Norbert.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Wojtek posted:

Man I desperately want the bosses to be Rocko and Norbert.

There's a strong chance that will happen since he does read this thread and takes the comments on his deviantart page into consideration.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

odd2k posted:

Would you stop recomending poo poo and just let this person draw his comic ? Sheesh :(

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah I'm kind of afraid he might feel like he has to shoehorn all these characters in somehow because of the thread. Can't we just let him do his own thing?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hsien-Ko posted:

Yeah I'm kind of afraid he might feel like he has to shoehorn all these characters in somehow because of the thread. Can't we just let him do his own thing?

Yea if there's one thing this dude would suffer doing, it's adding random characters, anyway back to the tale of Doug and Chester the Cheetah...

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Kermit looks so goddamn happy to be a defender.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I didn't really think he would change his vision based on the thread. I'm on board the stop-making-suggestions train now.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

It's really a shame that Vivian's hand is blocking the view of Woodstock a bit, because otherwise black-robed, scowling Woodstock would be a great avatar. He might still be, honestly, because... Woodstock? Really?

It's not that Woodstock being here is a surprise, but it's that he chose Woodstock over every other Peanuts character. I mean, just imagine:

i joined th→
→e defenders
because
i got sick
of people
trolleing
my
stink
cloud

e: Also, someone made the suggestion to add Spyro and Arthur in his DA comments, as well as here. I would say it's fine to discuss stuff here on SA, but try not to influence him too much on the comments. What does kind of make it feel like they're being "thrown in" is that he's just showing us all the characters, whereas with The Troll Slaiyers he had a reason for all of them to slaiy trolls. Who on earth trolled "Cheeto Man"??

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Mar 19, 2012

EMUpirate
Oct 30, 2002

Koo Koo Ka-Chaw Koo Koo Ka-Chaw
This loving comic!!! :psyboom:

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I had a 'Holy hell, this can't happen!' reaction, followed by the dawning realization that this is, in fact, happening. I was pounding my desk, having trouble breathing. I was terrified of dying of laughter, and have my folks find my corpse there, in front of this comic; Good god.

For all the folks concerned about this horrid clusterfuck of characters, I wouldn't worry too much. They will all probably die soon enough.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

This has turned into the current generation's Videogame Developer Survivor Island.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

hey lazerbot gently caress these asswholes
that just want you to put some raindom
guy in youre comic you should do youre
own thing

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

nerdbot posted:

It's not that Woodstock being here is a surprise, but it's that he chose Woodstock over every other Peanuts character.

Honnestly, I was 100% sure we were going to see CHarlie Brown here.

persistentminiboss
Feb 16, 2012
This comic just went full loving throttle.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Batman, Spyr
o, and Dexter
look pretty
ann
oyed to be defenders.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

Antivehicular posted:

Give me a few minutes.

E:

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Mar 20, 2012

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED
I love this as much as the next guy, but for real, stop making suggestions. The sheer WTF off the wall aspect of it all is a lot of the appeal.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I think pissed off Woodstock is my new favorite character. I always loved Woodstock as a kid...and now that I'm no longer a child and jaded and angry myself, I can really appreciate the pissed off, probably drinks whisky from a flask Woodstock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I just noticed that in the third-to-last panel, the defender has a backwards "7" on his robe.

This comic, I swear. :allears: