Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

squeegee
Jul 22, 2001

Bright as the sun.
Jesus loving Christ this comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Gammatron 64 posted:

All his dialogue should just be WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA and everyone just somehow understands him. That would make my day.

You were close. It's like he's writing the comic as he's reading the thread now.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

FrenchToasty posted:

You were close. It's like he's writing the comic as he's reading the thread now.

If you look closely, some of the WAKKA WAKKAS are slightly misaligned and a different font size so I wonder if he added them in after I mentioned it.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Phoon posted:

Kermit looks so goddamn happy to be a defender.

"It's the Defenders, with our very special guest, Miles "Tails" Prower! YAAAAAAAAAAY!"

Zuzie posted:

I'm going to throw this out there... but I'm expecting Street Sharks or Ninja Turtles to make an appearance.

Or failing that, Ahh Real Monsters. Or something else from Klasky Csupo.

Duckman, perhaps? Probably not. I expect he'd be a bit out of place among all the children's-show characters.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Pac-Man better get a power pellet and then unleash a heap of carnage.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001
Dude's too smart, he's taking you all for a ride.

I can't wait to see the reactions.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?
This is like the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, I can feel it.

nudalBrains
Feb 1, 2009

magic pantaloons posted:

This is like the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, I can feel it.

If Tails is "the one" does that make him Chuck Norris?

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

That DICK! posted:

Before I read every new update I play the Game of Thrones intro and picture all relevant lands being shown/risen in my head(EMERALD CITY, MUSHROOM KINGDOM, BLUFFINGTON, ELWOOD CITY)
"You know nothing, Sonic the Hedgehog" said the Troll King, his lips glistening with barely contained desire for the sumptuous lemon cakes he had just prepared.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

nudalBrains posted:

If Tails is "the one" does that make him Chuck Norris?

Nope, it makes him Mr. Rogers.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

This isn't going to end well, is it? :ohdear:

nudalBrains
Feb 1, 2009

spregalia posted:

Nope, it makes him Mr. Rogers.

Oh right! I totally forgot he was the last man standing. My bad, champion of bloodstained sweaters.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I'm pretty sure that is a terrible misspelling of "Silas"

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.
The Pac-Man arc is evoking tears of delight. Just... perfect.

And, as mentioned earlier, this panel is one of the best things ever.

Why is quintessence in a different font? No- I don't want to know. The mystery of Lazerbot's workflow is part of the charm.

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 8, 2008

by Fistgrrl
Can we get that IMGur link added to the OP? I keep wanting to reference specific parts of the comic and I lose track of which pages had the link on them. Also, Tails can't be the one because he can still hear when he's called a cuuuuuuuuunt. No Ears Guy has got to be the one.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
I hope these aren't the kind of comics the lil' axe cop writer makes when he gets older. :(

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Saddr Weirdr posted:

Hitmen For Destiny

Just barged through this overnight and holy crap. Totally worth it for the Caspar Gropius arc alone.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
Been waiting for the best avatar/title opportunity from this thread for awhile and I think the "quintessence" quote with Pac-Man has to be it. Can barely even decipher what it's supposed to mean but it's genius.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS
A different font from where it was copied from a dictionary app that tried to make sense of a butchery of "Coinidence." See also: Medieval Age

Nunez
Feb 21, 2011
Out of all the things in this comic, why is having Pac-Man as old as the "Medieval Era" the hardest to get my head around?

It's like he's picking characters/plot points out of a hat and he's picking good ones every single time.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Radiapathy posted:

The Pac-Man arc is evoking tears of delight. Just... perfect.

And, as mentioned earlier, this panel is one of the best things ever.

Why is quintessence in a different font? No- I don't want to know. The mystery of Lazerbot's workflow is part of the charm.

Not to dispell the illusion but he may very well have copied and pasted the word from a thesaurus site that uses that font, since nowadays programs seem to keep the font of the copied text.

I still have my doubts that any of this is real though :colbert:

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Mar 20, 2012

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,

Gammatron 64 posted:

Is it bad that I have no idea who Vivian is? He's starting to get obscure now.

Batman would totally be the leader. Making him not the leader just doesn't work. Unless the leader turns out to be Optimus Prime. That's the only person badass enough for Batman to take orders from. Either that or the Macho Man Randy Savage.

Also, now that he's killed off a huge portion of the Sonic and Mario crew, he's gotta get Mega Man in on the action.

I am quite honestly surprised that there are no DBZ \ Final Fantasy VII characters in this at all. The webcomic just gushes with the... unique mentality of your average DBZ \ Final Fantasy \ Kingdom Hearts fan, but they're nowhere to be seen. I kind of salute him for that.

Shut up, you are going to ruin this. Stop trying to passively persuade him into changing the plot. It has already been said, but it can't be said enough. Lazerbot reads this thread. So making wishes/predictions of future characters is just going to influence it (spyro evidently) and in the end ruin it.

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008

Crunk Abortion posted:

A different font from where it was copied from a dictionary app that tried to make sense of a butchery of "Coinidence." See also: Medieval Age

Not sure why you spoiler tagged this. Anyway, it's pretty obvious that lazerbot is dyslexic, which explains the quintessence -> coincidence thing.

Tacostein posted:

Shut up, you are going to ruin this. Stop trying to passively persuade him into changing the plot. It has already been said, but it can't be said enough. Lazerbot reads this thread. So making wishes/predictions of future characters is just going to influence it (spyro evidently) and in the end ruin it.

Yes, this.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Tacostein posted:

It cannot support this sentiment enough, if people in this thread start trying to influence the story, or even do it accidentally, then the magic is going to die.

You will in effect be trolling the story itself.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Lazerbot, the people making suggestions in this thread are secret double-crossers who act like they're not trolls but really they are trolls in disguise who want to dilute your talent. Put on your robot chest plate, cut off your ears, and don't listen to anyone making suggestions in this thread. Besides me.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
We love your work unconditionally, lazerbot. Do what you feel is best. :)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

Is it bad that I have no idea who Vivian is? He's starting to get obscure now.

Vivian's from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I don't think it's that obscure.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

The thing with Vivian is we'll know what kind of fan he's like by what gender he makes her.

I remember back when people had all those sissy slapfights about how "it's a he you guys, they totally made a few jokes in a version of the game that came out in another country in a language I can't understand that referred to vivian as a male".

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Cechmanek posted:

I love how Chester Cheetah is called "Cheeto Man" when he isn't even a man.

Maybe he's a Cheetah Man man.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Satanos posted:

It cannot support this sentiment enough, if people in this thread start trying to influence the story, or even do it accidentally, then the magic is going to die.

You will in effect be trolling the story itself.

You guys are worrying me, it's just a cheesy internet comic which isn't very good on any level. It's funny but the enjoyment comes from the terrible plot and art, there really isn't anything to ruin here. The more characters which get added the funnier it is. I just like seeing how he's going to draw each one and their inevitable backstabbing/death.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

I like that the medieval guys are fairly medieval looking with one fluorescent green exception.

Also for some reason the knight in the background cracks me up.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Simmerl posted:

This isn't going to end well, is it? :ohdear:

calling it now, the blond kid turns out to be Mr. Seven.
Also, working on something guys... It has to do with the Cheetoh Man.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

NoneSuch posted:

You guys are worrying me, it's just a cheesy internet comic which isn't very good on any level. It's funny but the enjoyment comes from the terrible plot and art, there really isn't anything to ruin here. The more characters which get added the funnier it is. I just like seeing how he's going to draw each one and their inevitable backstabbing/death.

You are a bad person.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

I think the logic behind Pac-Man being in the middle ages is because, like, he's the oldest video game character? So thus he's really old?

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
I stop reading this for a few weeks, since there were no updates, then open up the thread at work. I lost it when I saw Cheeto Man and thought it couldn't get better. Then I saw leap frog and I about died. This thread is an absolute gold mine.

pac-man's first vision? what could it be? :ohdear:
If dig-dug somehow ends up in here, I don't know what I'd do.

kreayshawns talent
Jan 13, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Zotwoz posted:

Well, I know what I'll be seeing in my nightmares now :stare:

Agreed. I haven't lost this much shuteye since slendy.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Isn't Mario older than Pac-Man?

And whoever suggested Hitmen For Destiny a few pages ago: I love you, I've been reading it for hours with an unbelieving smile forged into my face.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
^^^ No, Pac-Man is older than Mario by a few years.

Lazerbot being dyslexic makes so much sense. I can't wait to see where this goes - but he really should stop taking advice from goons and just let it flow from his own head.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

A new favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

ZearothK posted:

Isn't Mario older than Pac-Man?

Nope, although Pac-Man came out in 1980, Donkey Kong came out in '81, so he's not that much older at all. I guess it's because Mario is still huge today, and Pac-Man doesn't really have any modern games, other than retro remakes and stuff.