Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Simmerl posted:

March 24th is now lazerbot Day!
It's like Christmas, but the presents are so much better:

Three pages worth of Tails gets trolled.

mean while

Lazerbot, you are now responsible for making my asthma almost coming back. Those 3 pages are giving me breathing problems from trying not to laugh in the bus I am currently on.

Keep up the good work. This is getting too amazing for simple words.

Fake edit:
"Normal person finding magic sword that gives him/her power to fight monsters" a common trope, I guess. That's how my high school masterpiece "Syafiq The Demon Slayer" began as well.

I'm at the "Passion, Lies and Fungus" subchapter of Hitmen for Destiny. This poo poo is addictive.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Man, Elmer is salivating whilst hearing about Silver talk about rape is well, something.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Man, Elmer is salivating whilst hearing about Silver talk about rape is well, something.

Didn't you read? It was too much rape for Silver's life time, what do you think it would do to someone like Elmer?

I also noticed that Lazerbot answered our question about what happened to Daffy and Bugs' corpses. Rest assured we will find out about Sonic's as well.

Edit: Curse you Sega for your countless and needless additions to Sonic lore, only now being used correctly by a fan artist.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Mar 24, 2012

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Elmer's face on that second page is some of the best avatar material in a while.

Also, Rob returns. :allears:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Didn't you read? It was too much rape for Shadow's life time, what do you think it would do to someone like Elmer?

Were YOU reading, because that was SILVER talking, not SHADOW. :smug:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

oh poo poo no one told you? yeah your best friend is dead.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
This comic making casual use of the character Vivian from paper mario is awesome. I loved her, and now this comic is 20% cooler. These are freaken hilarious.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Holy poo poo Elmer's loving face. This comic continues to deliver. After all this time I wasn't sure it would.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I don't remember Luigi getting raped. Or Silver being around after Luigi was actually defeated. But maybe I just looked away or something.

(And reading Silver with proper grammar is even worse: "I've been near to much rape, for my lifetime")

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Toalpaz posted:

this comic is 20% cooler.

Get out. Bronies aren't allowed to taint the beauty of this comic.

With that being said holy poo poo the troll sex toys.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Why do I have a (beautiful) feeling Silver, Rob and Elmer are the Three Stooges of the Tails Gets Trolled world?

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
The "im not hungry for duck and wabbit" panel belongs in the Smithsonian. God I love this comic

Spellman
May 31, 2011

No-Ears Guy reminds me of Al from ReBoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPkjz3mtBVw

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

WHAT!!!!?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

:effort:

I think I'm about to draw some fanart now. It is an urge I cannot resist anymore.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Simmerl posted:

at that point i looked away

Elmer's face is amazing

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.
When No-Ears Guy returned, I actually yelled "YES!!" out loud. Someone make a Lil Jon tribute video or something.

This must be a heavy time for Elmer. All that time and energy spent on trying to kill those, and then he gets beaten to the punch. Of COURSE he's not hungry for duck and wabbit :smith:

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Three pages of Tails Gets Trolled. This is the best birthday I've ever had. :allears:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Elmer's face. God, there's no way that this hasn't become at least a bit self-aware.

Donald Kimball
Sep 2, 2011

PROUD FATHER OF THIS TURD ------>

thoughs eyes

Donald Kimball fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Mar 24, 2012

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Tails, to improve yourself you will train with each of our members.
Except Doug and Skeeter, 'cause they suck.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Donald Kimball posted:

thoughs eyes

If I were a rich man, this would be mine, with the quote "wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
That Elmer reaction shot is comedy genius. I don't even know what he's going for, but it's genius.

I like the way Silver's dialogue effortlessly switches from overdramatic to mundane. "I'll have it in my nightmares for years to come. OK so then this happened..."

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
I, uh, made something.

Calico Heart posted:

If I were a rich man, this would be mine, with the quote "wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hey look at that, a thing happened somehow.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Those pages were great. I absolutely loved how No Ears Man shouted WHAT!!!!? right at the start of a new page, because I get to the bottom of the second timg with Silver asking the question, then click on the third one and get "WHAT!!!!?" Absolutely incredibly comedic timing there, I lost it.

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008
I made some more and also made them transparent.

Sherd Red
Mar 23, 2012
I AM A HORRIBLE PUBBIE WHO LIKES TO USE REDDIT MEMES PLEASE MOCK ME EVERY TIME I POST
Lazerbot should have slapped the DA logo on the guy that was selling troll face merchandise's shirt.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Starving Wolf posted:

I, uh, made something.

Hey look at that, a thing happened somehow.

The kindest of hearts and the most utilitarian of spirits. Thank you sir!

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 24, 2012

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love the fact that Elmer is dragging around the rotting corpses of Bugs and Daffy for no reason.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Oh Rob. You'll never stop making me laugh with your demands to know what's being said when you know full well that you have no ears.

:allears:

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008
Isn't Silver telling Elmer to eat Bugs or Daffy tantamount to condoning cannibalism? He seems pretty okay with the idea of a guy who was just on his team being dinner.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

If I wasn't so attached to Eggman this would be my new avatar.

Hopefully it goes to a good home!

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Tails is going to do a soul bind with Sonic. Do you think someone will do a soul bind with Bugs or Daffy?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Is the Soul Bind move from anything? A Google search only turns up an unrelated Guild Wars spell.

I'd also like to note that apparently, Arthur the Aardvark is apparently stronger than at least Doug, Skeeter and Woodstock.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Shiran posted:

Tails is going to do a soul bind with Sonic. Do you think someone will do a soul bind with Bugs or Daffy?

Nahhhh, no one was close enough to them

Cyalpha08
Sep 2, 2011

The Great Derp Boy

Calico Heart posted:

Nahhhh, no one was close enough to them

Elmer may have been. Super Elmer... Now with more drool.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus this thing just keeps delivering. I want this bound and made into a coffee table book.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Hitmen for Destiny posted:

Passion, Lies and Fungus

Holy smokes

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not gunna lie, I feel like Lazerbot is becoming a bit too self-aware of his comic, I don't know if he's taking it serious anymore.

That Elmer Fudd panel rose some red flags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Kim Jaym Il posted:

Hopefully it goes to a good home!

Well it gotta
home but i
cant say we
ather its any