Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Oh man, I'd love to see the look on the troll's face when he realizes the word of death has no effect on Rob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

simplefish posted:

Avatar size, and filled in where the speech bubble was:

goons goons goony rear end goons

Oh man, thank you. :golfclap:

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

CarpiliusCoralinus posted:

That Hitler burn is so drat sophisticated. This Guy should have won right then and there.

Corridor posted:

The Hitler burn had me actually laughing out loud. The perfect spelling actually makes me wonder if he got it from somewhere else.

Your suspicions are correct. I came up with that one and told it to lazerbot when he asked for insult ideas on his dA journal. :shobon:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
He's just getting better and better. I think Blaze is the best-drawn character yet.

Also, Fucky, that burn was so good that I at least can forgive you for interfering with the comic.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The Fucky posted:

Your suspicions are correct. I came up with that one and told it to lazerbot when he asked for insult ideas on his dA journal. :shobon:

It was amazing. I'm not usually for interference in the comic, but that was just the best thing.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
It's not exactly "interference" if the artist asks you. He was going to put suggestions in the comic regardless.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Alright, whoever did the dramatic readings needs to do one for the troll off asap.

I'm really interested to see where he's going with Blaze. Outside of the off-screen Amy, I don't recall any other female characters. Yet, I have a feeling his take on Blaze is going to be a hell of a lot more progressive than most webcomics.

I also love how he takes every opportunity to bash the original plan.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

It's not exactly "interference" if the artist asks you. He was going to put suggestions in the comic regardless.

Exactly. He has three sets of questions for as-of-yet unknown purposes on dA right now. It's a like a twisted bizarro-MSPA.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Holy poo poo I knew that Hitler burn had to have had some input from SA. Goons can't resist using Hitler and literally. With that said, bravo goon sir. This comic is a thing of beauty

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'm really interested to see where he's going with Blaze. Outside of the off-screen Amy, I don't recall any other female characters.

So you're saying that you wasn't drunk or hosed up in any way when you forgot about Rouge the Bat having sex with Knuckles and that Monkey? :stare:

I guess Shadow (where the hell is he anyway?) was wrong, Silver really is The Money Guy.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Bonsai Superstar posted:

So you're saying that you wasn't drunk or hosed up in any way when you forgot about Rouge the Bat having sex with Knuckles and that Monkey? :stare:
I totally forgot about Rouge. Still, my point stands. I expect amazing things from Blaze.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Gaseous Snake posted:

Poor Rob has no idea what even happened
He probably doesn't even know that he's in mortal danger, he might just think he's going out with these people who seem to be his friends for fun.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

Alright, whoever did the dramatic readings needs to do one for the troll off asap.

We need more dramatic readings, period. I'd even lend my voice to it if necessary.

Can anyone do a good Billy West imitation? I gotta hear "no poo poo shurlock you dam troll" in an accurate Doug voice.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'm no Aramek, but I'm prepping one now for our collective enjoyment, so get your headphones and eyeballs ready.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

edit: too late :<

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Those dramatic readings are some of the best things to come out of this thread.
A big thank you from me to all of you inspiring actors!

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
I feel like he's refering to us with the goons goons thing. I hope that's not how he thinks of us :(

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Dogbutt posted:

I feel like he's refering to us with the goons goons thing. I hope that's not how he thinks of us :(

Now that he's all internet famous he hates his original fans!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

All done!

The Troll-Off:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EijgVb2mLb0

And if you missed Chapter 1, pt. 1 before:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 26, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

oh my gosh, when he starts "spamming" I lost it. So good. :worship:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Dogbutt posted:

It was a suggestion a goon threw at him in the suggestion thing he threw up. It can't be stated enough how much he seems to like Something Awful for supporting him.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

All done!

The Troll-Off:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EijgVb2mLb0&feature=channel

And if you missed Chapter 1, pt. 1 before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4&feature=channel

You're amazing. And the cherry on top is somehow the "reading is good hard to believe" line made it so the related videos are a bunch of public domain audiobooks.

skindepth
Jun 22, 2010

well lately ive been reading alot of tails gets trolled on somethingawful and poo poo like that. it turns out reading is good hard to believe

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Was that Rob you used for "i got one word for you virgin"? If so, that's an inspired Rob voice and propels him from best character in Tails Got Trolled to best character of any medium.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

withheldmcfakename posted:

Was that Rob you used for "i got one word for you virgin"? If so, that's an inspired Rob voice and propels him from best character in Tails Got Trolled to best character of any medium.
Yeah, I figured he'd have a loud, clear, announcer-y type voice, like a Phil Hartman character.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I love this thread, and Lazerbot: you are great. Please carry on doing this!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hahaha that troll off is amazing. I can feel the under-bite the character has. Top notch voice acting!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Chapter 1, Part 2!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwo11yAhu9A

Enjoy!
Welp, that's about it from Aramek's voice acting (he had only uploaded the first chapter). Unfortunately, he doesn't have PMs and it looks like he's barely posted on SA in the past year, so I'm not sure how to contact him for the rest of the series... I could always fill in with my own voice acting (like in the Troll-Off) but I don't have as nice a recording setup as Aramek did.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Mar 26, 2012

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I don't want to harass this dude at all, but I'm curious about him. Is he twelve, is english not his first language, does he have a mental disability? is anything known about the dude Lazerbot?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Krinkle posted:

the dude Lazerbot?

He's the man for his time and place.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Krinkle posted:

I don't want to harass this dude at all, but I'm curious about him. Is he twelve, is english not his first language, does he have a mental disability? is anything known about the dude Lazerbot?

Who are we to question his ways?

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
He's not mentally challenged. He's a glorious, genius troll.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!

skindepth posted:

well lately ive been reading alot of tails gets trolled on somethingawful and poo poo like that. it turns out reading is good hard to believe

man this guys cool

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

JazzFlight posted:

Chapter 1, Part 2!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwo11yAhu9A

Enjoy!
Welp, that's about it from Aramek's voice acting (he had only uploaded the first chapter). Unfortunately, he doesn't have PMs and it looks like he's barely posted on SA in the past year, so I'm not sure how to contact him for the rest of the series... I could always fill in with my own voice acting (like in the Troll-Off) but I don't have as nice a recording setup as Aramek did.

I'm so glad I could watch this in glorious 1080p high definition.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

vyelkin posted:

I'm so glad I could watch this in glorious 1080p high definition.
Nothing but the highest quality for this masterpiece.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Simmerl posted:

eat dick

man hes cool

This comic has far exceeded my expectations. I thought this was going to be a typical fan-comic where either his own character or another lesser character takes the mantle of the main character and he's super awesome and infallible. For a while I was certain Shadow was going to be this character, but now he's clearly buried Shadow on this page. Now it's building to something epic with an ensemble cast instead of Shadow and Friends.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Great news, everyone! Aramek contacted me and may record more chapters of the comic. I'll be happy to animate as much as he records, so you can probably expect to have the whole thing in video format.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
A truly joyous day

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Let's take a look at some classic Lazerbot art, circa 2010.

Lazerbot posted:

banjo killed his self because he wanted to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Let's take a look at some classic Lazerbot art, circa 2010.

No, Banjo! You let the trolls get to you. Now Kazooie will have to make the dumbasses learn, using villains.

I also must reiterate that watching or reading Lazerbot's works are not recommended if you are eating or drinking at the time.