Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

simplefish posted:

Avatar size, and filled in where the speech bubble was:

goons goons goony rear end goons

Please tell me no one has claimed this so I can potentially buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

HateGod posted:

Please tell me no one has claimed this so I can potentially buy it.

You're late to the party. AggressivlyStupid's got it

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

Gaseous Snake posted:

You're late to the party. AggressivlyStupid's got it

drat, feel like I got trolled. Now to wait for more amazing stuff to come out of your best friend and mine, LAZERBOT. I have been following this since the beginning and IT'S AMAZING. Somebody whip me up some sort of amazing avatar, pleeeeease

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Does lazerbot have an SA account? Someone should buy one for him.

fake edit: not that he would last long here with that grammar.

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Does lazerbot have an SA account? Someone should buy one for him.

fake edit: not that he would last long here with that grammar.

I'm in a money-spending mood. Willing to buy him one like right now.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

HateGod posted:

I'm in a money-spending mood. Willing to buy him one like right now.

Maybe an exception could be made that he could post as error-riddled as he likes as long as it's kept to this thread. Not sure how you could get in contact with him though.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Let him finish the series first. In my opinion. I mean he is already allegedly reading the thread, no?

Also, having read through this once, I can't believe how excited I am at the prospect of starting over with the voice acting. Those videos were freaking amazing.

HateGod
Oct 30, 2011

ToastyPotato posted:

Let him finish the series first. In my opinion. I mean he is already allegedly reading the thread, no?

Also, having read through this once, I can't believe how excited I am at the prospect of starting over with the voice acting. Those videos were freaking amazing.

Fair enough, but this I say to Lazerbot. Ten dollars is nothing to me. I will gladly purchase you an account here so that you may bask in all your goon admiration. WE LOVE YOU, LAZERBOT. WE. LOVE. YOU.

Also I'd be willing to volunteer for voice acting. I'm a radio personality and can probably contribute somehow. I want to be part of history.

Crazy Joe Wilson
Jul 4, 2007

Justifiably Mad!
Alright, so how many of you Goons voted in Lazerbot's poll to say you liked Tails gets Trolled? Because you guys are seriously warming up my heart with all this support you're showering this kid with. :)

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
I don't really see what the point of buying him an account is. Can't we just read the dude's webcomic without getting fanatical about the author?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Here's a gem from lazerbot's profile:

quote:

Q: what would the world be like if we could never age and we was all 25 years old?
A: well it would get over populated

Never change lazerbot :allears:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

the Bunt posted:

I don't really see what the point of buying him an account is. Can't we just read the dude's webcomic without getting fanatical about the author?

For real. Stop trying to become his best friend and just enjoy the comic.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Monicro posted:

Here's a gem from lazerbot's profile:

Never change lazerbot :allears:
This is actually the plot to a movie that came out recently called "In Time" starring Justin Timberlake. And the movie's conclusion is basically the same thing. New theory: Lazerbot is Justin Timberlake.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

the Bunt posted:

You know that we're talking about goons here ? The people who chased of several other semi-celebreties of the INTERNET from the forums with their never-ending creepy admiration.

They will end this, I just know it :(

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Don't buy him an account. If he wants to join, he'll join.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
If you buy him an account, it will just get all creepy. Like it did with Kate Beaton.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I come back to this thread to start watching it go down the drain. Buy him an account? Way to gently caress things up.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Holy poo poo, Hitmen For Destiny. I'm in the Passion, Lies, and Fungus part and this might be some of the most convoluted series of events for what is essentially a sub-sub-sub-sub part of the actual story. This is crazy.

This is from way back. But I'm goddamn boggling at this right now. It's crazy (good)!

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
It's honestly pretty creepy how some people obsess over Lazerbot and getting him an account and becoming his BESTEST FRIEND EVER. If you buy him an account you'll just end up scaring him off, Christ.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I much preferred things when we were just observing and enjoying the comic. Everyone trying to communicate with him and feed him ideas and become best friends is going to ruin this poo poo, it's also creepy.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Watch out we got the account buying police up in here.

I consider it a nice gesture of appreciation. If he wants it, he'll take it, if not, then that's fine too. If yall want to avoid creepy you should get out of not just this thread but probably SA altogether.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, no good ever comes from buying a person their own SA account. Over in the Let's Play sub-forum both Baro (creator of a really hosed up Pokemon romhack that Zorak did a LP for) and ActionBastardAway (really bitter at his friend youtuber who got mocked in a Retsupurae) both got banned a week later after joining, with each getting a warning to never return.

Otherwords, don't bring in someone just because they did something funny off site, as it will only result in bans.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Rirse posted:

Yeah, no good ever comes from buying a person their own SA account. Over in the Let's Play sub-forum both Baro (creator of a really hosed up Pokemon romhack that Zorak did a LP for) and ActionBastardAway (really bitter at his friend youtuber who got mocked in a Retsupurae) both got banned a week later after joining, with each getting a warning to never return.

Otherwords, don't bring in someone just because they did something funny off site, as it will only result in bans.

Hah, I remember Baro. His story had even less coherence and proper English than this one.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
Nothing against the guy, but lazerbot wouldn't last here. His typing stye is probatable if not bannable.

Mr. D Bewildering fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Mar 26, 2012

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Rigel posted:

If you buy him an account, it will just get all creepy. Like it did with Kate Beaton.

Wait, someone bought Kate Beaton an account?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nilbop posted:

Wait, someone bought Kate Beaton an account?

It went horrible. Same with Warren Ellis.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
I was going to say that the couple people that got SA accounts in the Terra Malatora thread made it better, but realistically I think we were grasping at straws by that point, trying to extend the magic a little longer. Memory is fuzzy.

I think it'd be kind of sad to have Lazerbot mercilessly probated/banned after getting a gifted account. Unless he has a better command of the English language than he lets on in his comics and other posting.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

uwaeve posted:

I was going to say that the couple people that got SA accounts in the Terra Malatora thread made it better, but realistically I think we were grasping at straws by that point, trying to extend the magic a little longer. Memory is fuzzy.

The Terra Malatora thread had people register from off site, but I don't think that anyone who had an account given to them didn't get banned within a day.

Just don't but him an account. The magic would be ruined.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

What if Lazerbot is already one of us and we just don't know it yet? :tinfoil:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

If we really look into our hearts, aren't we all Lazerbot?

Thoughs eyes...

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

Thoughs eyes...

Full hearths?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Hey JazzFlight if your still going to animate future chapters, can you use that one goon who just did the voice of Bugs Bunny? Because it was a perfect impression.

NutritiousSnack fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 26, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Yeah I'll be the first to admit that the Saga Of Lazerbot completely fascinates me but we don't need to bring him here.

Anything he could say to us would be best said on Deviantart, as he's been doing.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

NutritiousSnack posted:

Hey JazzFlight if your still going to animate future chapters, can you use that one goon who just did the voice of Bugs Bunny? Because it was a perfect impression.
Was it ChaosTheory? I really like his take on Bugs, it was pretty drat funny. I'll have to see how Aramek's own impression goes, I think.

So far, I'm trying to keep the voice acting to one person for uniformity's sake (and Aramek's got a great recording setup), but we'll see how it goes once he finishes Chapter 2 and sends it along.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

JazzFlight posted:

Was it ChaosTheory? I really like his take on Bugs, it was pretty drat funny. I'll have to see how Aramek's own impression goes, I think.

So far, I'm trying to keep the voice acting to one person for uniformity's sake (and Aramek's got a great recording setup), but we'll see how it goes once he finishes Chapter 2 and sends it along.

I respect that choice, but if you're ever in need of someone else, I'd be honoured to help. I'm British and everything!

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Shageletic posted:

Full hearths?

Cant loose.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

New theory: Lazerbot is Justin Timberlake.

poo poo just got real.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Would someone mind compiling all the fan art into a handy folder or imgur? I'm introducing all my friends to this wonderful experience

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Also, maybe the whole comic could be compiled into the OP? I tried looking at it on DA but you need an account to look at them and :effort:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Also, maybe the whole comic could be compiled into the OP? I tried looking at it on DA but you need an account to look at them and :effort:
Here's an imgur gallery of the whole comic broken into chapters. It's updated pretty often with the latest pages.
http://olivil.imgur.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

Here's an imgur gallery of the whole comic broken into chapters. It's updated pretty often with the latest pages.
http://olivil.imgur.com/

Terrific, thanks! :thumbsup: