Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I'm pretty sure this is the best page yet. Holy poo poo.

He's pretty much nailed Silver's character, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Elmer's character seems to be changing up a bit, though.

Also, Rob "No Ears Guy" McSwanson hits another one out of the park. :allears:

Cyalpha08
Sep 2, 2011

The Great Derp Boy

razorrozar7 posted:

Elmer's character seems to be changing up a bit, though.

Also, Rob "No Ears Guy" McSwanson hits another one out of the park. :allears:

It seems Elmer is turning into a troll. They had best watch out.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Cyalpha08 posted:

It seems Elmer is turning into a troll. They had best watch out.

Hmm, I didn't think of that. Maybe he's just getting in character.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

nerdbot posted:

I 100% agree with you. The comic has been fantastic but this is a really great page.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
From now on if anyone ever tells me they can hear what I'm saying when I'm talking to myself my response will always be "oh poo poo no you cant ummm" because that's just perfect.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Elmer is my new favorite.

I loved No Ears and still do but holy poo poo, gently caress yes go Elmer.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
I laughed for real at "dude i think shes talking about me".

Shiftless Red
Mar 2, 2009

I have to admit I wasn't really feeling the stuff about the history of the trolls, and the order or whatever, but goddamn the past few pages have been hilarious.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
I think he's using those troll masks so he doesn't have to draw their faces so often.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Trainmonk posted:

I think he's using those troll masks so he doesn't have to draw their faces so often.

At least he's drawing the mask in proper perspective when it's on the side of silver's head, any lazy rear end would just draw a quarter of the same mask in the same position.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nerdbot posted:

The first two panels are gold. The rest makes it so much better.

I like how there are no 'perfect' characters in this comic. Everyone has some sort of flaw, or are simply huge jerks.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

StealthArcher posted:

At least he's drawing the mask in proper perspective when it's on the side of silver's head, any lazy rear end would just draw a quarter of the same mask in the same position.

I have to admit that I never considered how the troll face would look from a different angle.

I'm a little confused about Elmer. He seems to have been pretty consistently oblivious about everything throughout the narrative, but now the purple cat is here he's suddenly gotten fresh. You'd think the two bodies he's dragging would put him off his game.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Schwarzwald posted:

I have to admit that I never considered how the troll face would look from a different angle.

I'm a little confused about Elmer. He seems to have been pretty consistently oblivious about everything throughout the narrative, but now the purple cat is here he's suddenly gotten fresh. You'd think the two bodies he's dragging would put him off his game.

It's because he wasn't hungry for duck or rabbit... :ssh:

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

Would someone mind compiling all the fan art into a handy folder or imgur? I'm introducing all my friends to this wonderful experience

This isn't all of it, but the thread made the front page about a month ago, and has quite a bit hosted.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

she so wants my shot
gun inside of her

WHAT!!!?

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
Elmer Fudd hitting on Blaze. That's a new one even for the internet.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Schwarzwald posted:

A man can act differently when he's hiding behind a mask.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

"elmer what the gently caress man" is probably the best panel of the comic

Also, I think Lazerbot just gave us the one thing this comic was missing: romance.

And you know what? That's sort of incredible.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

"oh you want to know whats my type of guy well ok. i
like guys that are colored silver that are cool and that
needs to grow some balls and tell me how they feel
already"

Blaze is a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say so. She's so awesome :allears:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
The past three pages have been comedy gold that easily surpassed the earlier chapters.

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Silver's depressed, angsty monologue beneath a grinning mask is one of the best metaphorical devices I've ever seen.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope Elmer somehow hooks up with her and we see a whole new level of trolling and character development. It'll be like The Mask!

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
I've just finished reading this thread over two days, and I think this is the best webcomic I've ever read. It's got that sense of not taking itself seriously, while still managing to create real drama and suspense, along with likable, loving hilarious characters.

Also, does anyone have the av-sized gif of Shadow and Hulk talking about the awesome loving plan?
NVM: Got it.

elitebuster fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Mar 27, 2012

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
My big question is, who said "we can hear what your saying"? It can't have been Rob, because he CAN'T hear what Silver's saying. Was it Blaze, or Elmer Fudd?

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

That shotgun line is the greatest loving line in the history of webcomics.

God bless you and your comic, lazer. :patriot:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I don't remember who called it exactly, but someone totally called lazerbot writing Blaze in a much better light than most other webcomic people would. Plus he seems to consistently draw her better than the other characters.

Also, nthing the love for Team Silver. The best part about the shotgun line is that Rob's reaction would've been the same even if he had some loving ears

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I'm going to use "I need a quick fix on this boner I'm having" on my girlfriend.

Fake edit: MY GIRLFRIEND

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Bash Ironfist posted:

That shotgun line is the greatest loving line in the history of webcomics.

God bless you and your comic, lazer. :patriot:

I dunno, I think "high shovel" is still a contender but it's close.

Nunez
Feb 21, 2011
Took me long enough, but I finally put the imgur album link into the OP.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Defiance Industries posted:

I'm going to use "I need a quick fix on this boner I'm having" on my girlfriend.

Fake edit: MY GIRLFRIEND

There HAS to be a nicer way to beg for a BJ (or a good old fashioned).

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Nathilus posted:

There HAS to be a nicer way to beg for a BJ (or a good old fashioned).

Probably, but "I want that wabbit" didnt work and I will be damned if I quit after one try.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Silver asks an important question in this page:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

is heimerdinger the foil for teemo? what was teemo's anti-troll power again? agreeing with them?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Is that loving Heimerdinger?! :psyduck: The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.

Scurrilous
Sep 2, 2006
evolutionary throwback
silver you worry too
much its not like i
want a relationship.
oh you should be
going

This is fantastic. Fudd's becoming a reaver troll.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Yes, smoking the cigarette backwards. I think my favorite thing about this comic is how it's aware of everything going on around it while remaining blissfully unaware of itself.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS
What are you guys gonna do when this poo poo ends the same way as The Dark Tower?

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nilbop posted:

Wait, someone bought Kate Beaton an account?

Shageletic posted:

It went horrible. Same with Warren Ellis.

Off topic, but what's the story here? I'm a huge fan of Hark a Vagrant and I can't help but wonder what goons did to the poor woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Krinkle posted:

is heimerdinger the foil for teemo? what was teemo's anti-troll power again? agreeing with them?

If you'll look closely, you'll see he is shackled to the (???) and being forced to build weapons for his enemies, Tony Stark style.